Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-28-2008, 01:32 AM   #1
stormkitten

stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)
Default ~ Vampire's Pretty Pet ~ (SoulLess)

Quote:
Human ^ Vampire ~Plot~ Girl is being stalked by a vampire. One night he approaches her at a club, buying her drinks and asking to dance. Finding him interesting she accepts. Later that night he follows her to the bathroom. When she comes out he pulls her into a side closet. At first she is willing but the rougher he becomes the more she starts to panic. He rapes her and drinks her blood. Leaving her semi conscious in the closet he takes his leave. Its almost a week before she leaves her house again. She is unsure what has happened, only vague memories blurred by alcohol and logic that says it couldn’t have happened. Friends finally convince her to go out again, different club. In the semi darkness of the dance floor he again comes to her. He manages to steer her into a dark corner without arousing too much suspicion. Again drinking her blood (possibly raping her too). Next time he stalks her home from work, pulling her inside of an alley and later into a ware house. Drinking her blood, he chains her to the wall. He denies her the chance to feed on blood, even her own, thus keeping her human. For two or three days she fights the pain and hunger as the change attempts to take place but can’t. Once the possibility of change has passed he let her loose of the chains but keeps her as his own idea of a pet
Fetishes
Consensual Sex... Rape... Rough Sex... Anal... Cervix Penetration... Female Virgin... Hot Dogging... Tit Fucking... Doggy Style... Cum... Egg Laying... Pregnancy... Impregnation... Orgasm Denial(receiving)... Gang Rape... M/F/M... Double Penetration... Yaoi... Yaoi Rape... Brother/Brother Incest... Cousin/Cousin Incest... Brother/Sister Incest... Brother/Sister/Brother Incest... Necrophilia... Human/Her/Creature... Tentacles(receiving)... Bestiality(horse, canine, snake, dragon, wild cats)(receiving)... Cross Dressing(receiving)... Chains(giving/receiving)... Whips(giving/receiving)... Bondage(giving/receiving)... Torture(giving/receiving)... Humiliation... Violence(giving/receiving)... Sexual Pain(giving/receiving)... Nonsexual Pain(giving/receiving)... Abuse(giving/receiving)... Broken Bones(giving/receiving)... Shoulder/Arm/Wrist Injury(giving/receiving)... Rib Injury(giving/receiving)... Knee Injury(giving/receiving)... Jaw Injury(giving/receiving)... Bloodplay(giving/receiving)... Burns (giving/receiving)... Nails(giving)... Biting(giving/receiving)... Oral(giving)...Deep Throating(receiving)... Hair Pulling(giving/receiving)... Breath Control(giving/receiving)... Modern Setting... Fantasy Setting...~~~ Ask about any not mentioned ~~~

The music was loud enough that one could barely hear their own thoughts. It vibrated off the walls giving a hypnotic beat for bodies to follow along with. The darkened dance floor was packed with bodies dancing and swaying along. Cailleac’s back was pressed firmly against the hard front of a guy. His nails dug deeply into her hips holding her firmly against him as she swayed the dark sound of the music. In front, her own hands rested on the hips of a girl a little younger than herself. The girl was preoccupied with the guy in front of her, holding her tight.
Moving slowly she could feel her current partners hands creep up her side to her neck. Pulling her back slightly against him she felt his teeth dig into her shoulder. Cailleac moans soft moans were drowned out by the speakers and crowd. One of her hands moved from her friends hip to where his arm held her. She didn’t try to pry his hand away or stop him but merely used it as support to keep her self standing. Apparently when she did not resist his bite tightened just short of drawing blood. After a long moment he released her and found another spot on her neck. Closing her eyes, her breath was becoming labored.
Slowly she felt him directing their movements toward the edge of the dance floor. She let him lead her away from her friend and closer to a dark corner. When they finally reached the wall she slowly turned around to face him. Behind her the wall vibrated with the bass. He firmly forced her back against the wall, once again burying his face in her neck. His hand roaming her body. Although her clothes were still in place they offered little protection against him.
“plea…. se….. please…… please”
Caillaec begged softly over the sound of the music. Her body felt like it was on fire and needed more of his touch. She felt his growl more than heard but he obliged by edging them toward the back wall. It was only a matter of minutes before the wall momentarily disappeared from behind her before hitting the door. He had the door open before she could think twice and they were moving inside. Disoriented, she felt him pick her up and place her gently on the small counter. There was just enough room for her to sit with her back pressed against the wall. Pushing her legs apart, she could feel her short skirt sliding further up her legs as he pressed against her.
He moved back just enough to slide his hands between them and start to play with his pants. Closing her eyes her body felt impatient for him. A moment later she heard the door softly open. And felt him stop moving and tense. His attention suddenly turned to something behind him. When the door clicked close she opened her eyes. To her surprise he noticed the room was pitch black.
“What the hell?”
Before she had time to ask him what was going on it felt like he was jerked away from her. There was a sickening sound like flesh meeting flesh and bones cracking. Then there was silence, no one even cried out in pain. Sitting very still, fear freezing her in place. Praying silently she desperately wanted to call out but didn’t want to draw attention to herself. After a moment she felt a cool hand touch her throat. It didn’t even stumble in the dark as if the person could see her perfectly. She knew it wasn’t the man she had been with.
Tell me exactly what am I supposed to do? Now that I have allowed you to beat me! Do you think that we could play another game?Maybe I can win this time? I kind of like the misery you put me through. Darling, you can trust me completely. RolePlay Request:http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=20221

Last edited by stormkitten; 05-03-2008 at 08:00 PM.
stormkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 11:32 AM   #2
soulless

soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to soulless

Caillaec tried to speak but the hand around her throat tightened. A voice deep and rasping emanated from the figure before her.

"Be Silent!"

Caillaec whimpered in the darkness her back pressed hard against the wall. Inexplicably she felt pressure on her thighs there was no sensation of touch but something pushed her legs apart so wide she felt the tendons stretch and then stopped, holding her there, open and exposed.

She felt his other hand large and powerful move between them. It cupped her large breast squeezing it hard through the thin camisole top. The wall behind her vibrated with the muffled bass coming from the adjacent room. She thought of the hundreds of people only a few feet away behind her but she knew even if she screamed the music would drown out the sound of her voice.

She smelt rather than felt him. His touch was real but it was as if she sensed his presence more than felt him, masculine and powerful ... overpowering. She smelt his odour thick in the musty room as he bent his head beside hers. His hand pushed her head painfully to one side as his teeth sought out her neck as the young man had done so on the dance floor. This time the bite was purposeful, more intense, as if the sharp teeth were searching for a target. Caillaec was light headed. Some of it was undoubtedly the alcohol coursing through her body but there was something else. She felt detached, warm and sickeningly aroused.

She felt the fabric of her top tear like tissue exposing her breasts. The creature pulled at it again and it ripped clean in half exposing her stomach and abdomen. Fingernails hard and sharp like claws traced down the skin of her belly until they reached the flimsy lace panties. The fingers lingered at her crotch delicately tracing the line of her most intimate opening. She squirmed her breasts heaving as her stomach fluttered and then she felt the panties ripped from her. She felt the strange ghost-like pressure on her arms again, pushing them back, pinning them to the wall as she struggled in his grasp.

As she felt the teeth penetrate her skin he released the grip on her throat. His hands moved between them and fumbled between her open thighs. Briefly he moved back and then as he moved closer again she felt the unmistakable sensation of skin on skin. Hands gripped her waist. Strong powerful hands. Purposefully he pulled her forwards until her buttocks just touched the edge of the counter. Then as he leaned against her, his muscular sinewy frame mounting her she felt the huge erection at her entrance.

Caillaec tried to fight the sensations in her body. She was wet and horny, she wanted release but not like this, not with him. As he brought his full weight to bear on her she was powerless to do anything, pinned against the wall her vagina open to him. As the head of his member pushed into her she cried out, her head thrown back but it was useless. Despite his massive size, despite the intense pain she was so wet that only the tightness of her tiny passage impeded him. The hands gripped her waist firmly and Caillaec knew the end was inevitable. The teeth stabbed into her, drawing blood and she was overcome by a feeling of euphoria. She cried out half in pleasure, half in pain as he sucked at her and then brutally, violently he thrust into her!

Last edited by soulless; 05-03-2008 at 03:58 PM.
soulless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 07:59 PM   #3
stormkitten

stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)

Feeling the head of his erection pressing against her she started to panic. Not that she could really struggle much. The purpose to come to this club tonight was amazing anonymous sex. A hard fuck by a song guy. Finding the right guy had been easy and he was quick to learn all the little things that turned her on. Quickly she found herself drunk and so hot that she could barely think straight. Now he was replaced by some one uninvited.
Caillaec was painfully aware of every inch he pushed into her small body. She knew he was too big to fit inside of her. That her body would not be able to take him in. She started to tell him when she felt his teeth sink into her neck. Biting had always been erotic for her. Him biting her was not that much different, except a lot more powerful. Some how she knew that he was not only bitting her, but drawing her blood. As creepy and scary as that should have been she was already too freaked out by the fact that she could not explain half the things she felt or half the things she thought he had down to her so far.
The screams of pain begin to mingle with her soft whimpers. Her body was telling her this is what she needed, her brain told her that this was was rape. Caillaec found herself caught somewhere between the pain of him violating her and the ecstasy of him bitting her neck. She struggled slightly in his grasp though the struggles were as much for encouragement as they were to make her stop. For a moment she did not have the strength tell him no even though it felt as if he was splitting her body in two.
Tell me exactly what am I supposed to do? Now that I have allowed you to beat me! Do you think that we could play another game?Maybe I can win this time? I kind of like the misery you put me through. Darling, you can trust me completely. RolePlay Request:http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=20221
Old 05-04-2008, 08:47 AM   #4
soulless

soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Caillaec’s back arched and she moaned as pain and pleasure mingled, friction and abrasion fighting for supremacy as the creatures huge erection penetrated deeper, tearing the inner flesh of her cunt.

Warmth invaded her permeating from the wound on her neck. Caillaec was blissfully aware that as he drank blood from her he was injecting something else into the wound. It spread through her veins like a drug. The pain between her legs subsided and in its place came sensations no man had ever given her before and drunkenly she succumbed to the pleasure finally accepting that whatever it was that was doing this to her it was not human.

The familiar spasms deep down in her abdomen began. She started to pant and her breasts swelled the nipples already erect. She lifted her hips desperate for release, her stomach quivered her back arched and she began to moan balanced on the brink of the biggest orgasm she had ever experienced. And then, inexplicably he stopped. He pulled out of her. Caillaec gasped lifting her hips trying to push forward searching for release, frustration making her thighs tremble.

“No!” she cried “Please … !”

The vampire hissed a deep guttural demon-like sound that sent shivers down Caillaec’s spine and then he lifted his head from her neck and spoke.

“Did you really think this was about you … human? Did you really think I’d let you come? You haven’t satisfied me yet, why should I satisfy you?”

The pressure on Caillaec’s thighs increased. Her knees were pushed so far apart the tendons cracked, she screamed as pressure in her back lifted her hips. His nails dug into the flesh of her waist and he stepped in towards her. It was a nonchalant movement but it pushed the erection back inside her. Caillaec cried and fear invaded her very soul. Without his bite, without his secretion filling her, there was no euphoria no anaesthetic to dull the pain. Caillaecs finger nails dug into the counter beneath her anticipating the violent penetration. She turned her head away but he pulled her face towards him. He could see her even in the pitch dark. He wanted to see the pain in her eyes. Defiantly she clenched her teeth determined to resist the urge to cry out for as long as she could. Seconds later she screamed, as she felt her cunt rip open. Her abdomen bulged, the thick shaft visible beneath the skin just below her rib cage. The creature grabbed her breasts roughly and sneered, thrusting in again. Desperation filled Caillaec. He wasn't even fully inside her yet!

Last edited by soulless; 05-05-2008 at 02:49 AM.
Old 05-18-2008, 01:32 AM   #5
stormkitten

There was little she was capable of doing as far as struggling went. That did not stop her from trying and seemingly only making the pain worse. Pain and fear overwhelmed her. The idea of demons, vampires, and werewolves had always been thought of as a fantasy. That they could not really exist in this day and age. But this was really happening. Her mind protested the reality but her body could not deny it.
Caillaec's body finally relaxed agaisnt the wall and ledge. No more physical fight left in her nearly broken body. She was aware that he was doing more than raping her but she had no idea what more. Or how he was doing it. She was vaugely aware through the pain that he was still deep inside of her. Eventaully her screams died as she became to horse to scream. Her mind was holding on to reality by bare threads. Shuddering she was not completly sure where his face was but she stared in the general direction.
Old 05-20-2008, 06:25 AM   #6
soulless

The creature began to grunt, it was a primeval, animal sound, but it was distinctly male. Caillaec knew the creature was close to orgasm. She'd been fucked enough times to recognize the urgency of those thrusts, the way she was being held down and pushed into position to accommodate his deeper thrusts. Caillaec screamed again as the huge penis slammed into her cervix, sharp pains tearing through her vagina and abdomen. His girth was inhuman, the skin around her entrance stretched so tight it began to tear. The power in his torso was horrifying the thrusts slamming her so violently against the wall her shoulders and back hurt.

Caillaec could feel the skin on her stomach bulging. She knew if there was any light in the room that she would be able to see the creatures huge penis moving up and down inside her. As the thrusts and pain increased in pace approaching a crescendo, Caillaec found her self screaming "Oh God!" seeking some strange solace from the words, convinced that the thing was literally going to fuck her to death.

As her screams filled the room, Caillaec felt as if her vagina was about to split open. The creature gripped her waist, trying to penetrate even deeper. Caillaec realized then that nothing could save her. Consumed by lust and the approach of his impending orgasm, the creature thrust into her relentlessly. No begging, no cries, nothing short of death would stop him from using her to satisfy himself. Caillaec braced herself for the final brutal thrusts, screaming silently in the knowledge that he would climax inside her.

Last edited by soulless; 05-20-2008 at 01:37 PM.