Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-16-2008, 12:34 PM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Rapist Hesitation

Imagine your favourite fantasy finally happens,
The rapist has put your pants down, he's gonna violently penetrate you with a big wide cock but then you feel some slight hesitation on his part.

Is that a turn off ?
Do you need a confident rapist all the time ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 03:22 PM   #2
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

You've got to hand it to him, he does ask interesting questions.
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 03:27 PM   #3
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)

I'm curious to see responses to this myself. I imagine most women would pick confident over not, but then I'm not even a woman let alone most of them .
Pleasure Junkie
ControlPhreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 02:00 AM   #4
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No....I think its sexy...emotion is hot...like he wants it so bad but he is sorry...oooh yeah. You know whats really hot....when he gets over it and is on top of you and holding his hand tight over your mouth and pounding it hard into you and he whispers "I'm sorry...please dont cry........"
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 03:09 AM   #5
Sephy

Sephy Level 2 (200+)Sephy Level 2 (200+)Sephy Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via MSN to Sephy Send a message via Yahoo to Sephy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
Is that a turn off ?
Oh hell, no. Who wants the same old, standard, and utterly predictable fantasy each and every time? Everything is up for grabs when it comes to our actions and reactions.

Do you rapist-dudes want the exact same thing for all your victim-gals all the time? I doubt it very much.

These fantasies and role plays are always more enjoyable when we do them with as much realism as possible. That means the characters, scenes, dialogue, and internalization would always vary according to our mood, inclination, boldness, curiosity, attitude, and self-expression at that moment.

I can see it the way shysnale described it. Right at that pivotal moment of ultimate conquest, the rapist holds himself back for just a few seconds. I read his face, wanting desperately to know... Wll he let me go now? Is he having second thoughts during a moment of clarity? Is he savoring the knowledge that he's won before takes me? Is he sorry for what he's doing to me? Is this some kind of ruse to mess with my mind?

And then.. what happens next?

Oh, no... I could definitely have fun with this.
Old 04-17-2008, 04:58 AM   #6
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thank you Sephy & others for these answers
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 10:22 AM   #7
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephy View Post
These fantasies and role plays are always more enjoyable when we do them with as much realism as possible. That means the characters, scenes, dialogue, and internalization would always vary according to our mood, inclination, boldness, curiosity, attitude, and self-expression at that moment.
I totally get that, totally. Certainly when I fantasize I try on anything that seems to be working . Although I'd still say most women choose confidence over a lack of it in reality. Many women go for power, bad-boy, asshole types. Not as life partners usually, but as sex partners for sure. Go to ANY nightclub and see what kind of guys are hooking up, is it the timid guys lacking self-confidence? I think women are just a double-standard driven as men. Whore in the bedroom, angel in public etc. Women seem to want a sensitive caring man who can cry yet also be a self-confident jerk in the sack. I for one whole heartedly endorse this attitude for both sexes. Why not aim for the best of both worlds
Pleasure Junkie
Old 04-17-2008, 11:14 AM   #8
.Christine.

.Christine. has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to .Christine.

I suppose I'm a bit different than other subs. I am the best of both worlds when it comes to dom/sub. I'm mentally dominant, while I seldom exercise this ability, I do have the ability to really push people's buttons. I think that's a gift every woman has ;] So no matter the scenario, Confidence or the lack there of, I end up pissing them off with my words. (My mind is a clip and my words are the bullets)

I had never considered using a guy who lacked self confidence or was full of indecision until I saw Hostel 2. I'm not into blood and gore pertaining to my sexual fantasies, but that scene where he went from undecisive and sympathetic, just add water and all of a sudden he's ready to kill the bitch was just amazing. ;] So I think a mixture of both would come in pretty handy, carnal desire overriding sympathy.
.Christine. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 11:50 AM   #9
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

I can definitely see how "watching the transition" would be a total turn on. I love watching a "nice girl" sub become a grunting orgasm crazy animal. I would think most doms would quickly put a stop to what sounds somewhat like the occasional flirt with "topping from the bottom" as they say. And if you can push your doms buttons isn't that a sign to find a new dom? I would think it would ruin some of the submissive fun if you know you can manipulate your dom. But as you say, you aren't like most subs . (you sure you're not secretly a dom in sub's clothing?)
Pleasure Junkie
Old 04-17-2008, 12:04 PM   #10
.Christine.

.Christine. has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to .Christine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ControlPhreak View Post
I can definitely see how "watching the transition" would be a total turn on. I love watching a "nice girl" sub become a grunting orgasm crazy animal. I would think most doms would quickly put a stop to what sounds somewhat like the occasional flirt with "topping from the bottom" as they say. And if you can push your doms buttons isn't that a sign to find a new dom? I would think it would ruin some of the submissive fun if you know you can manipulate your dom. But as you say, you aren't like most subs . (you sure you're not secretly a dom in sub's clothing?)
I might have developed into a sense of neutrality. I have always been versatile in roleplays simply for the sake of the roleplay (and I kept running into other subs -_-). While I can take control in the bedroom I'd much rather prefer to be taken control of, but sometimes I do find myself being the brat so to speak ;]
.Christine. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 12:09 PM   #11
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Christine. View Post
I might have developed into a sense of neutrality. I have always been versatile in roleplays simply for the sake of the roleplay (and I kept running into other subs -_-). While I can take control in the bedroom I'd much rather prefer to be taken control of, but sometimes I do find myself being the brat so to speak ;]
You sound like fun
Pleasure Junkie
Old 04-17-2008, 05:41 PM   #12
drmephisto

If you like to see fantasy in fantasy, this does happen. If you can find the film "Town Without Pity" where a bunch of GI's on leave rape a local town girl in Germany. After it is over one of them feels remorse and while standing over her naked ravaged body, covers it with his shirt (the dumb fuck it was army issue) as she pleads with him to go away. It leads the authorities right to them. The others wanted to kill him of course.
Old 04-17-2008, 08:15 PM   #13
Sephy

I'm not sure that we're really answering the question asked of us. There's quite a difference between the "slight hesitation" asked by the OP from someone else who's described as passive, indecisive, or lacking in confidence. What about the confident/aggressive rapist who shows that slight hesitation?

I agree that women learn quite well how to manipulate men, in general. Submissive men typically want us to be aggressive and take charge (domme them) while vanilla men are so busy acting all considerate and gentlemanly they don't understand how much we (many of us, that is) would rather be slammed down and taken by force. This makes us yearn for a strong Dom and respect him even more because he's the type who's smart/capable enough to stand up to a strong woman.

Personally, the general "bad boy" type doesn't interest me. Too often from my experience, those guys turned out to be acting all macho and tough as a cover to hide how insecure they really were underneath. Many just had anger control issues and they often lacked self-discipline. When someone like that was really just unmotivated or lazy, I felt it was much easier for them to rebel (against authority, the establishment, or society in general) than it was to accept responsibility for their lives. In my mind, there's nothing Dommish about that.

What I admire most in a man is control, confidence, and ability. If he's really in control of himself first, then he's more able to control me.

Last edited by Sephy; 04-17-2008 at 08:17 PM.
Sephy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 11:08 PM   #14
nekonoire

nekonoire has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to nekonoire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephy View Post
If he's really in control of himself first, then he's more able to control me.
This I entirely agree with, and would look for in a Dom. I wouldn't trust someone that couldn't trust themself first.
In a rapist, however, I think that lack of control could make it interesting. That pause could show that he's human, after all, and thus makes room for so many more mental questions - and thus intriuge, suspence etc - creating an entirely different experience.
nekonoire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 11:21 PM   #15
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

Quote:
My interpretation of that was do you sometimes fantasize of men who aren't self-confident, that's all. As for your take on it, I totally agree. The just Joe Average mostly decent guy who just loses it and feels bad, possibly during the act... that seems like an appealing scenario to me

I would imagine there are plenty of women who fantasize about the self conscious, awkward, loner who also feels a sense of remorse about his actions. It's certainly more creative than a pirate
Pleasure Junkie
Old 04-17-2008, 11:24 PM   #16
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

It's also more in-line with many modern films, tv shows etc.
Pleasure Junkie
Old 04-18-2008, 12:49 AM   #17
Sephy

Ohhhh... where's the pirate? lmao.
Old 04-18-2008, 01:37 AM   #18
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

Ravishing women on the covers of those rape erot err romance novels

Quote:
Originally Posted by From the back cover
"His brutish muscles and Fabio hairstyle had been catching Rebbecca's eye for some time, Alas she knew he was forbidden fruit. In SwashBuckling Long Hair Hero #443 "Rebbecca and The Middle Mast" Read how the story unfolds... Will he act before she does? Before she's ready?! We already know the Long Haired Hero protects 35 year old house-help, but does he have more romantic intentions for Rebbecca? Will passions take flame, or will it be an INFERNO? Read on to find out..."
Pleasure Junkie
Old 04-18-2008, 02:06 AM   #19
Sephy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ControlPhreak View Post
Ravishing women on the covers of those rape erot err romance novels
Hahaha. So sorry to let you down, dear CP. I'd never be able to keep a straight face with that creature looking back at me.

lmao.

Old 04-18-2008, 03:57 AM   #20
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Imagine your favourite fantasy finally happens,
The rapist has put your pants down, he's gonna violently penetrate you with a big wide cock but then you feel some slight hesitation on his part.

Is that a turn off ?
depends what he paused for !! what if he just remembered that he had a very important meeting with his parole officer !! LMAO !