Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-01-2012, 04:20 PM   #1
jes300z

jes300z has initial reputation
Default blonde wife rape

Looking for someone to write a rape story about my wife carrie shes 5:5 120 pounds blonde hair green eyes dd breasts tried to post pic site wont allow ne to with pjone
jes300z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:36 PM   #2
Rape Ghost

Rape Ghost has initial reputation

send me the pics at dracula.ahmed8@gmail.com and you will got your story
Rape Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:21 PM   #3
jes300z

Default hi

I sent
Old 10-03-2012, 04:09 PM   #4
Rape Ghost

ok will write the first part now , but i will need another photos for the second one i will suggest to you how to take the next photos
Old 10-03-2012, 04:31 PM   #5
jes300z

Default hiok

Ok
Old 10-03-2012, 05:11 PM   #6
Rape Ghost

congrats she is very sexy

read this incomplete part one and tell me your opinion if you do not like this senario tell me what do you like
Old 10-03-2012, 05:18 PM   #7
jes300z

Default hi

Ok...u can post her pics on here if it helps
Old 10-03-2012, 05:20 PM   #8
Rape Ghost

My Wife Carrie and my Boss James

“Carrie Please hurry up we will get late for the party”
“I am almost done just wait” she answered
After a few minutes she comes to the leaving room where I was waiting she is awesome, she was dressed in a black opened dress that show her firm DD breasts and her sexy legs , her blond hair was covered her neck and her big pair of earrings. She was very sexy and attractive.

“Will we go” she said
“Yes come in” I replied

This party was in my boss James home, he organized this party because he made a big revenue after he captured the compotator company, no one known how he did that we had a big loose before he did that. James is a very mysterious man in 35’s of age, he is a millionaire, no one know from where he got his money and how he can get out of troubles any time. He look very beautiful and handsome but his face is very sharp He had a controllable tone of voice, he have to say anything just one time to be done, everybody in the company is afraid of him.

Once we entered the party there was about 30 people. The majority of these people was the employees with their wives some of the clients and James friends.
I found my friend Michel with his wife Julia,
“Hi Michel how are you?”
“Hi nice to see you here man I am good what about you” he replied
“ I am good , these is my wife Carrie” I introduced Carrie to Michel
“Nice to meet you Michel and these is my wife Julia” he replied
After a few minutes , James appeared “ hi guys how are you ?” in a sharp voice
“We are good sir what about you sir ?” I replied
“ohhhhh what a sexy girl, she is your wife ?” , he said looking to Carrie directly
“yes sir Carrie” I replied
“thanks for nice compliment ” Carrie replied with a shy tone.
“It is not a compliment you are really beautiful”
Than he looked back to me “enjoy the party I have to go now” than he looked again to Carrie see you later.
Carry caught her breath, “who is him?” the chairmen “I replied , “ok” she said , I know that she did not liked the way he was taking to her but she found him interesting a mysterious man with an angelic face appeared and disappeared suddenly for her he is very interesting.
A few minutes later, he come back to us “ Carrie can I dance with you” than he grabbed directly her hands catch her waist with one hand and her right hand with another hand and he started to dance with her , it was a romance slow dance now he had the complete control over her body.
“You are very hot Carrie” he said
“Thanks” she replied
“What is your opinion to come with me to the bed Carrie”
“Noooooooo I love my husband”
“he is a lucky man”
“thanks Mr James”
“but you will come with me to the bed tonight” he smiled
“she said no please Mr James , I cannot dance with you any more”
“but you can” he replied

Last edited by Rape Ghost; 10-03-2012 at 05:24 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:22 PM   #9
Rape Ghost

tell me you liked the style of the story , the rape scene will come next if you licked these style and check your mail
Old 10-03-2012, 05:43 PM   #10
Rape Ghost

After a few minutes she comes to the leaving room where I was waiting she is awesome, she was dressed in a black opened dress that show her firm DD breasts and her sexy legs , her blond hair was covered her neck and her big pair of earrings. She was very sexy and attractive.

“Will we go” she said
“Yes come in” I replied

This party was in my boss James home, he organized this party because he made a big revenue after he captured the compotator company, no one known how he did that we had a big loose before he did that. James is a very mysterious man in 35’s of age, he is a millionaire, no one know from where he got his money and how he can get out of troubles any time. He look very beautiful and handsome but his face is very sharp He had a controllable tone of voice, he have to say anything just one time to be done, everybody in the company is afraid of him.

Once we entered the party there was about 30 people. The majority of these people was the employees with their wives some of the clients and James friends.
“Hi Michel how are you?”
“ohhhhh what a sexy girl, she is your wife ?” , he said looking to Carrie directly
Than he looked back to me “enjoy the party I have to go now” than he looked again to Carrie see you later.
Carry caught her breath, “who is him?” the chairmen “I replied , “ok” she said , I know that she did not liked the way he was taking to her but she found him interesting a mysterious man with an angelic face appeared and disappeared suddenly for her he is very interesting.
A few minutes later, he come back to us “ Carrie can I dance with you” than he grabbed directly her hands catch her waist with one hand and her right hand with another hand and he started to dance with her , it was a romance slow dance now he had the complete control over her body.
“Thanks” she replied
“What is your opinion to come with me to the bad Carrie”
“he is a lucky man”
“thanks Mr James”
“she said no please Mr James , I cannot dance with you anymore”
“but you can” he replied forcing her to continue dance now he control the movement of her body she tried to resist but he was stronger. After about 5 minutes the dance was finished he realized her, she was in shock. She got out to the garden in order to get some free air.
But suddenly , he caught her from the back his right hand take a cross from her neck to her boobs which was grabbed by this hand , and he get a drug inject from his pocket with his left hand and give it to her in her left breasts. After a few seconds she was in La La land.

A few hours later, round midnight, Carrie woke up, and found her in an unfamiliar place, she tried to get up and realized she was tied down, she was getting to scare when he came in, and she got too scared to scream, all she could did was just lay back, then James approached her, and Carrie looked at him with great fear in her face, “What are u gonna tuh do to me?” James spoke in the SCREAM voice, “SHH!! I won’t hurt as long as you do what I want you to do.” Then James started rubbing the back of his hand on her soft smooth face, “Such a beautiful girl, My Black Beauty” Carrie quickly snatched her head away “Don’t fuck’n touch me!!!” James grabbed Carrie by her hair and yanked her head towards him, “Do as I fuckin say and you want get hurt!” rubbing the knife softly under her neck as her eyes follow the knife. “Please, please don’t kill me, I’ll do anything you say.” Carrie cried. “Just what I wanted to hear.” and he tossed her head away from him. “Your body is so beautiful” rubbing her soft smooth legs up and down “You are beautiful” rubbing her inner thighs, “I can’t believe your body feels so good, and your smell is deLIGHTful,” smelling under Carrie’s perfume, “Delightful,” Unzipping the top part of Carrie’s dress, “Has anyone every told you, you look delicious?” rubbing Carrie’s breast together, “I bet you do taste good” Starts licking Carrie’s nipples through the mask, he licked her nipples till they got sore hard and firm. “Please stop” knowing she kind of liked having her nipples licked till they got hard. “Please”
He just continued to ignore her and kept on licking, she was kind of enjoying this, but put on a front, and finally James stopped and walked away.
Carrie sighed in relief, but James wasn’t finished then got at the foot of the bed where Carrie’s legs spread opened, bent but spreaded “What are you…” before she could finish James slipped his idle up her pussy, and Ms. Alba tried to hold her moans, but they just purred out “Oooooooohhhhhhhhh!!!!! YYYeeeesssss” “ooooooooohhhhhh” after feeling Carrie’s wet pussy moving slowly up and down on his finger, he quickly took his finger out and took off his mask the position he had her in she couldn’t really see his face, but she knew what he was doing, he put he face on her lips, and smelt it, then started licking around the hole, making Carrie moan even louder every time he rolled his tongue over her hole, “oohhhhhhh gggoooooooddddddd!!!!!!!!!” then without any warning he rammed his tongue into her pee-hole, and all was heard was loud holler from Carrie “OOOOOHHHHHHHHH GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD, (GASPS) Yeeeeessssssssssss”
He kept ramming his tongue into her pussy, each time harder, till he died down, “ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh gggooooooddddddddddddddd” Carrie purred, James was shocked she enjoyed it then said “Let her enjoy it now, the pain is just beginning”, Carrie was still panting from the tongue ramming, she looked up and James had put back on his mask standing over her, “What are gonna do now?” then James undid his pants and pulled out this MASSIVE 13 inch cock, and told Carrie to suck it, Carrie sucked his cocked without gags, James was surprised that Carrie engulfed his cock, guess she wasn’t innocent from the start, she sucked his till he came in her mouth, and she swallowed without being asked to, guess she is a slut, after James shot half his load in her mouth, he took it out and sprayed the rest in her beautiful face.
“I know there was some slut in you!” James said as he unzipped the rest of her dress, and revealed her beautiful naked body, ”Like I said beautiful” James turned Carrie on her stomach, then took off his mask and began licking the crack of her ass, and rolled his tongues over her shit-hole, as she moan, “aaahhhhhhhh” “Say it, say what I want to hear. Say ‘fuck me up my ass’” and Carrie said it without hesitation, “Fuck me up my ass” and James did, he fucked Ms. Alba ass till it turned red, “OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS, YYYYYEEEEEES UUUUUUUHHHHHHHH HUUUUUUUUUUUUH, OOOOOOOOOOOOH, FUCK MY ASS!!!!!!!, FUCK MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! HARDER!!!! HARDER!!!!!!!! YYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOHHH YEEESS!!!!!!!!!!” James could not believe what he was hearing, but he was loving it, he loved it so much, he came up her ass, and as he cock, twitched and jerked up her ass, all he heard from Carrie was, “oooooooohhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeesssssssssss oooohhhhh… ggggooooddd… yesss” and she laid her head on the bed, “ggoodd!!”

James raised Carrie head up, “Had enough?” “Remember when I said how does it feel to be fucked by a real cock and got photographed?” “Yess” he stood up in front of Carrie and smile “How does it feel?” Carrie face turned blood red as she reached for James, “You son-of-a-bitch, you did this to me I’m gonna fucking kill you” “Not unless you can get yourself untied.” Carrie struggle to get loose, but James ties a pretty good knot, after seeing Carrie struggling, he sat on top of her naked body, “Calm down, calm down, alright, much better, now if I untie you, you run and jump at me, Promise.” “I promise” an James untied her, she jumped at James and started hitting him, the Paul realized a naked Carrie was on top of him, and he just grabbed her by the hair and began kissing Carrie as he kissed she calmed down more, and more till she and James was just kissing on the floor, and James rolled over on top of Carrie and pulled out his hard cock, and started fucking Carrie right there on there floor, “OOOOOHHHHH GGOOOOODDDDDDDD, OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, MMMMOOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE, MMMMMMMMMMOOORRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE, YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS, HHHHHHAAAAAAAARRRRRRRDDDDDDDEEEEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!! HARDER!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOHHHHHH JJames, MMMMMMM, OH GODDDDDDDDDD, MMMMMMMHHMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMM, UUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH UUUUUUUUUHHHHHH UUUUUUUH, OOOOOHHHHHHHHH HARDER!!!!!!!FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOooooooooohhhhhhhhhh GGGGGGGoooooooddddddd rriigghhtt thhheeerrree… ooh yes. The James came all over Carrie’s body; he shot about 3 loads on her black smooth skin. As James got dressed and Carrie was lying on the floor in pain, from his MASSIVE 13 inch cock, pounding her pussy.
It had been about twenty minutes since James had finished fucking Carrie. He was sitting on the bed, leaning against the headboard, smoking a cigarette. Carrie was lying next to him, on her side and facing away. He was stroking her hip with his free hand.

Once he finished with the cigarette, he spoke to her, “Get up.”
She didn’t move, “GET UP!” and this time he kicked her in the legs. Carrie sat up and then promptly stood up next to the bed. James walked around to her. She seemed in a daze, looking down at the floor. He took her by the arm and led her into the bathroom. “Get in.” He motioned towards the large shower at one end.
Carrie stepped into the stall and James reached in and turned on the water. All three showerheads opened up with a full stream of ice cold water, covering Carrie who shrieked and tried to find a spot where she could get out of the stream. James wouldn’t let her out of the shower though, so she had to bear it. Her nipples immediately popped out and became like pebbles; small but rock hard. James couldn’t help but tweaking them a few times while she squirmed.
Once the water was warm, he climbed into the stall with her. Grabbing her hair, he pulled her head back and began kissing her deeply. Stopping, he pointed his finger right into her face, “Don’t you even think about biting me or trying anything. I’ll fucking kill you if you do.”
He then proceeded to go back to forcing his tongue into her mouth. He reached down and grabbed her ass cheeks as he molested her. Carrie, for her part, wasn’t exactly enthusiastic but she wasn’t fighting him either. She seemed whipped at this point. After a few minutes of it, she felt his cock, hard between them, poking her in the abdomen.
James stopped kissing her and smiled as he felt his rock hard cock between them too. He stepped back and sat down on the tiled bench on the rear wall of the shower. He pulled her with him and forced her to her knees. Before she knew it, Carrie was face to tip with his cock. She knew what he wanted.
She opened her mouth and James forced her down onto his organ. The tip was shoved into the back of her throat and she started gagging but he didn’t stop. He had her by the hair and her hands were still tied behind her. He was pushing down on her head, only letting her come back up halfway up the shaft.

He then also began bucking his hips upward into her, forcing his cock even deeper into her throat. Carrie’s could feel his balls tapping her on the chin as she sucked on his cock. She was trying to get him off, figuring the sooner he came, then the sooner this would be over.
After a few minutes of his pumping, her sucking and his insulting her, James stood up and began pumping Carrie’s face in earnest. She was choking on the long deep strokes he was giving her. James rose up to his tiptoes as she did her best to work his cock, but mostly she was just being battered and trying to catch a breath here and there. He was taking deep, deliberate strokes, trying to focus and not cum to quickly. After another minute or so, it was a moot point.
“Ahh ahh, OH GOD YES! That’s it baby, don’t stop now!” He pumped her head furiously and Carrie felt a warm gooey fluid fill her mouth. His jizz began to overflow and dribble out from the corners of her lips.
“Swallow it cunt!” he ordered and she took a big gulp which made her nauseous as she felt it slide down her throat to quickly be replaced by more of Todd’s cum. He closed his eyes and every muscle was tensed and straining as he gave her everything he could, his cum shooting deep into her mouth and throat.
Finally, James let her go and fell back onto the shower seat. He was panting and heaving after his second orgasm of the night. Carrie collapsed onto the shower floor, gagging and coughing, trying to catch her breath. When she finally looked up, she was staring daggers through him as he smiled back at her.

Last edited by Rape Ghost; 10-03-2012 at 09:07 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:10 PM   #11
Rape Ghost

need feedback to write part 2

Last edited by Rape Ghost; 10-03-2012 at 09:46 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:24 PM   #12
spacer_350

spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)

good! next? how about, she
lunges up at him... trying for his eyes... he hits her in the gut... spinning her around as she doubles up... and???
spacer_350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:46 PM   #13
Rape Ghost

very good Spacer will try to include it in the second part
Old 10-04-2012, 08:12 PM   #14
Rape Ghost

End Part 1

he smile at her. “That’ll dry on your face. You have been a good girl. Now, how about that cute little arsehole?” I asked wiping my cum all over her face.
“No! Please!” she cried out. I smiled, retrieved a very high spec camera and took photos of her abused body, from her cum-stained face to her stretched, split, scabby, cum-filled pussy. i took the memory card out and packed the camera away.
Carrie I have been waiting for this day and I want to give you a wash to say sorry.” he said. She smiled at me.
“Sure.” he slapped her and held her to the shower. I pulled out a bottle of the fridge .
“This will be cold but it’ll make you feel great.” he started rubbing the white substance over her body. It dries into her skin.
“I do. What was it?” she asks afterwards
“My cum.” he whisper as she dries her hair. She stops and feints. I put her into the car and drive to her home, place her in her bed, and replace her strawberry and coconut milk shower gel with my cum and red food dye.
He walk to her. “Good night.” After placing a note saying that he has more of this, with a DVD of what happened, on her night stand I walked out.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:44 PM   #15
Rape Ghost

Default Part 1 complete

“Will we go” she said
“Yes come in” I replied

“Hi Michel how are you?”
“Thanks” she replied
“he is a lucky man”
“thanks Mr James”
“but you can” he replied forcing her to continue dance now he control the movement of her body she tried to resist but he was stronger. After about 5 minutes the dance was finished he realized her, she was in shock. She got out to the garden in order to get some free air.
But suddenly , he caught her from the back his right hand take a cross from her neck to her boobs which was grabbed by this hand , and he get a drug inject from his pocket with his left hand and give it to her in her left breasts. After a few seconds she was in La La land.

A few hours later, round midnight, Carrie woke up, and found her in an unfamiliar place, she tried to get up and realized she was tied down, she was getting to scare when he came in, and she got too scared to scream, all she could did was just lay back, then James approached her, and Carrie looked at him with great fear in her face, “What are u gonna tuh do to me?” James spoke in the SCREAM voice, “SHH!! I won’t hurt as long as you do what I want you to do.” Then James started rubbing the back of his hand on her soft smooth face, “Such a beautiful girl, My Black Beauty” Carrie quickly snatched her head away “Don’t fuck’n touch me!!!” James grabbed Carrie by her hair and yanked her head towards him, “Do as I fuckin say and you want get hurt!” rubbing the knife softly under her neck as her eyes follow the knife. “Please, please don’t kill me, I’ll do anything you say.” Carrie cried. “Just what I wanted to hear.” and he tossed her head away from him. “Your body is so beautiful” rubbing her soft smooth legs up and down “You are beautiful” rubbing her inner thighs, “I can’t believe your body feels so good, and your smell is deLIGHTful,” smelling under Carrie’s perfume, “Delightful,” Unzipping the top part of Carrie’s dress, “Has anyone every told you, you look delicious?” rubbing Carrie’s breast together, “I bet you do taste good” Starts licking Carrie’s nipples through the mask, he licked her nipples till they got sore hard and firm. “Please stop” knowing she kind of liked having her nipples licked till they got hard. “Please”
He just continued to ignore her and kept on licking, she was kind of enjoying this, but put on a front, and finally James stopped and walked away.
Carrie sighed in relief, but James wasn’t finished then got at the foot of the bed where Carrie’s legs spread opened, bent but spreaded “What are you…” before she could finish James slipped his idle up her pussy, and Ms. Alba tried to hold her moans, but they just purred out “Oooooooohhhhhhhhh!!!!! YYYeeeesssss” “ooooooooohhhhhh” after feeling Carrie’s wet pussy moving slowly up and down on his finger, he quickly took his finger out and took off his mask the position he had her in she couldn’t really see his face, but she knew what he was doing, he put he face on her lips, and smelt it, then started licking around the hole, making Carrie moan even louder every time he rolled his tongue over her hole, “oohhhhhhh gggoooooooddddddd!!!!!!!!!” then without any warning he rammed his tongue into her pee-hole, and all was heard was loud holler from Carrie “OOOOOHHHHHHHHH GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD, (GASPS) Yeeeeessssssssssss”
He kept ramming his tongue into her pussy, each time harder, till he died down, “ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh gggooooooddddddddddddddd” Carrie purred, James was shocked she enjoyed it then said “Let her enjoy it now, the pain is just beginning”, Carrie was still panting from the tongue ramming, she looked up and James had put back on his mask standing over her, “What are gonna do now?” then James undid his pants and pulled out this MASSIVE 13 inch cock, and told Carrie to suck it, Carrie sucked his cocked without gags, James was surprised that Carrie engulfed his cock, guess she wasn’t innocent from the start, she sucked his till he came in her mouth, and she swallowed without being asked to, guess she is a slut, after James shot half his load in her mouth, he took it out and sprayed the rest in her beautiful face.

“I know there was some slut in you!” James said as he unzipped the rest of her dress, and revealed her beautiful naked body, ”Like I said beautiful” James turned Carrie on her stomach, then took off his mask and began licking the crack of her ass, and rolled his tongues over her shit-hole, as she moan, “aaahhhhhhhh” “Say it, say what I want to hear. Say ‘fuck me up my ass’” and Carrie said it without hesitation, “Fuck me up my ass” and James did, he fucked Ms. Alba ass till it turned red, “OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS, YYYYYEEEEEES UUUUUUUHHHHHHHH HUUUUUUUUUUUUH, OOOOOOOOOOOOH, FUCK MY ASS!!!!!!!, FUCK MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! HARDER!!!! HARDER!!!!!!!! YYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOHHH YEEESS!!!!!!!!!!” James could not believe what he was hearing, but he was loving it, he loved it so much, he came up her ass, and as he cock, twitched and jerked up her ass, all he heard from Carrie was, “oooooooohhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeesssssssssss oooohhhhh… ggggooooddd… yesss” and she laid her head on the bed, “ggoodd!!”

James raised Carrie head up, “Had enough?” “Remember when I said how does it feel to be fucked by a real cock and got photographed?” “Yess” he stood up in front of Carrie and smile “How does it feel?” Carrie face turned blood red as she reached for James, “You son-of-a-bitch, you did this to me I’m gonna fucking kill you” “Not unless you can get yourself untied.” Carrie struggle to get loose, but James ties a pretty good knot, after seeing Carrie struggling, he sat on top of her naked body, “Calm down, calm down, alright, much better, now if I untie you, you run and jump at me, Promise.” “I promise” an James untied her, she jumped at James and started hitting him, the Paul realized a naked Carrie was on top of him, and he just grabbed her by the hair and began kissing Carrie as he kissed she calmed down more, and more till she and James was just kissing on the floor, and James rolled over on top of Carrie and pulled out his hard cock, and started fucking Carrie right there on there floor, “OOOOOHHHHH GGOOOOODDDDDDDD, OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, MMMMOOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE, MMMMMMMMMMOOORRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE, YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS, HHHHHHAAAAAAAARRRRRRRDDDDDDDEEEEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!! HARDER!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOHHHHHH JJames, MMMMMMM, OH GODDDDDDDDDD, MMMMMMMHHMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMM, UUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH UUUUUUUUUHHHHHH UUUUUUUH, OOOOOHHHHHHHHH HARDER!!!!!!!FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOooooooooohhhhhhhhhh GGGGGGGoooooooddddddd rriigghhtt thhheeerrree… ooh yes. The James came all over Carrie’s body; he shot about 3 loads on her black smooth skin.

As James started to smoke a cigarette and Carrie was lying on the floor in pain, from his MASSIVE 13 inch cock, pounding her pussy.
It had been about twenty minutes since James had finished fucking Carrie. He was sitting on the bed, leaning against the headboard, smoking a cigarette. Carrie was lying next to him, on her side and facing away. He was stroking her hip with his free hand.

She didn’t move, “GET UP!” and this time he kicked her in the legs. Carrie sat up and then promptly stood up next to the bed. James walked around to her. She seemed in a daze, looking down at the floor. He took her by the arm and led her into the bathroom. “Get in.” He motioned towards the large shower at one end.
Carrie stepped into the stall and James reached in and turned on the water. All three showerheads opened up with a full stream of ice cold water, covering Carrie who shrieked and tried to find a spot where she could get out of the stream. James wouldn’t let her out of the shower though, so she had to bear it. Her nipples immediately popped out and became like pebbles; small but rock hard. James couldn’t help but tweaking them a few times while she squirmed.
Once the water was warm, he climbed into the stall with her. Grabbing her hair, he pulled her head back and began kissing her deeply. Stopping, he pointed his finger right into her face, “Don’t you even think about biting me or trying anything. I’ll fucking kill you if you do.”
He then proceeded to go back to forcing his tongue into her mouth. He reached down and grabbed her ass cheeks as he molested her. Carrie, for her part, wasn’t exactly enthusiastic but she wasn’t fighting him either. She seemed whipped at this point. After a few minutes of it, she felt his cock, hard between them, poking her in the abdomen.
James stopped kissing her and smiled as he felt his rock hard cock between them too. He stepped back and sat down on the tiled bench on the rear wall of the shower. He pulled her with him and forced her to her knees. Before she knew it, Carrie was face to tip with his cock. She knew what he wanted.
She opened her mouth and James forced her down onto his organ. The tip was shoved into the back of her throat and she started gagging but he didn’t stop. He had her by the hair and her hands were still tied behind her. He was pushing down on her head, only letting her come back up halfway up the shaft.

He then also began bucking his hips upward into her, forcing his cock even deeper into her throat. Carrie’s could feel his balls tapping her on the chin as she sucked on his cock. She was trying to get him off, figuring the sooner he came, then the sooner this would be over.
After a few minutes of his pumping, her sucking and his insulting her, James stood up and began pumping Carrie’s face in earnest. She was choking on the long deep strokes he was giving her. James rose up to his tiptoes as she did her best to work his cock, but mostly she was just being battered and trying to catch a breath here and there. He was taking deep, deliberate strokes, trying to focus and not cum to quickly. After another minute or so, it was a moot point.
“Ahh ahh, OH GOD YES! That’s it baby, don’t stop now!” He pumped her head furiously and Carrie felt a warm gooey fluid fill her mouth. His jizz began to overflow and dribble out from the corners of her lips.
“Swallow it cunt!” he ordered and she took a big gulp which made her nauseous as she felt it slide down her throat to quickly be replaced by more of Todd’s cum. He closed his eyes and every muscle was tensed and straining as he gave her everything he could, his cum shooting deep into her mouth and throat.
Finally, James let her go and fell back onto the shower seat. He was panting and heaving after his second orgasm of the night. Carrie collapsed onto the shower floor, gagging and coughing, trying to catch her breath. When she finally looked up, she was staring daggers through him as he smiled back at her.My Wife Carrie and my Boss James

“Will we go” she said
“Yes come in” I replied

“Hi Michel how are you?”
“Thanks” she replied
“he is a lucky man”
“thanks Mr James”

James raised Carrie head up, “Had enough?” “Remember when I said how does it feel to be fucked by a real cock and got photographed?” “Yess” he stood up in front of Carrie and smile “How does it feel?” Carrie face turned blood red as she reached for James, “You son-of-a-bitch, you did this to me I’m gonna fucking kill you” “Not unless you can get yourself untied.” Carrie struggle to get loose, but James ties a pretty good knot, after seeing Carrie struggling, he sat on top of her naked body, “Calm down, calm down, alright, much better, now if I untie you, you run and jump at me, Promise.” “I promise” an James untied her, she jumped at James and started hitting him, the Paul realized a naked Carrie was on top of him, and he just grabbed her by the hair and began kissing Carrie as he kissed she calmed down more, and more till she and James was just kissing on the floor, and James rolled over on top of Carrie and pulled out his hard cock, and started fucking Carrie right there on there floor, “OOOOOHHHHH GGOOOOODDDDDDDD, OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, MMMMOOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE, MMMMMMMMMMOOORRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE, YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS, HHHHHHAAAAAAAARRRRRRRDDDDDDDEEEEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!! HARDER!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOHHHHHH JJames, MMMMMMM, OH GODDDDDDDDDD, MMMMMMMHHMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMM, UUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH UUUUUUUUUHHHHHH UUUUUUUH, OOOOOHHHHHHHHH HARDER!!!!!!!FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOooooooooohhhhhhhhhh GGGGGGGoooooooddddddd rriigghhtt thhheeerrree… ooh yes. The James came all over Carrie’s body; he shot about 3 loads on her black smooth skin. As James got dressed and Carrie was lying on the floor in pain, from his MASSIVE 13 inch cock, pounding her pussy.

With no mercy, he began to thrust her up and down on my cock, 13 inches of it pushing into her body. In between thrusts, she gasped for air. he could feel his cock head push up against the back of her womb, and bust through to the bottom of her diaphragm. She was hyperventilating, crying, and cumming all at the same time. he could feel her cunt muscles flexing around his 15-inch diameter cock. he could also see his cock ruining
her tight little body, and her tight little stomach. he took one of hishands and pushed against her stomach, feeling his cock sliding in and out as she tried to breathe.

Even though she couldn't get any air, her body reacted to the onslaught and came even harder, her pussy tightening around my cock like a vice gripe. he slapped her ass as hard as hr could, still fucking into her now ruined pussy.

She came even harder as he continued to hit her ass. "Hit... Uugh... Me... agh... Babe... Eeeeeee... On mo...... Ahhhh..... Re...... Aaarrg... TIME!" With that she came the hardest she ever did in her entire life, and he came with a howl. he started to empty his balls again into her, this time, he began to fill her in her stomach from the inside, pumping his spunk below her diaphragm, filling her up, her womb, and then her pussy until his cum mixed with her spunk squirted out between the tight seal of her cunt and his cock.

With 10 spurts he emptied his balls into her, letting the cum fill her up until her stomach bulged out like a woman 9 months pregnant. he slowly pulled out, making her cum one more time, and with a loud plop, his cock pulled out of her, his cum leaking form her pussy like a fountain. I let her drop to cum slick floor, letting her trying to catch her breath.

he could see blood running out of her and decided he couldn't have her dying on me yet, so with a little line of energy, he healed her internal wounds. he took a few seconds to let his balls fill with cum again, and picked her up, this time facing away from him.

Finally, James let her go and fell back onto the shower seat. He was panting and heaving after his second orgasm of the night. Carrie collapsed onto the shower floor, gagging and coughing, trying to catch her breath. When she finally looked up, she was staring daggers through him as he smiled back at her.
Old 05-26-2016, 10:38 AM   #16
smitra4

smitra4 has initial reputation

Great story...but id also like to see the pics of her too
smitra4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 09:15 AM   #17
bobrob

bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)

Great story! Any chance of getting a pic to match with the story? tonyhin1961@yahoo.com. I might be inspired to write another story for you! ;-)
bobrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 03:37 AM   #18
grovat21

grovat21 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grovat21 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grovat21 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grovat21 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grovat21 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grovat21 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grovat21 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grovat21 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grovat21 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grovat21 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grovat21 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Pics

the photos are not seen , please put them back
grovat21 is offline   Reply With Quote