Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-16-2009, 01:51 AM   #1
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default News story from my end of the block...some thoughts

A 17 year old kid was shot in the head and killed in a popular nightclub yesterday....apparently, he got into an altercation with someone and the guy pulled out a gun. How a 17 year old was there or how he even got into the club in the first place, I dont know...but its so sad. A young kid gets his life taken just like that.

Anyhow...I read the newstory and of course there is a section where you can make comments, and I typed in how sad it was and what was wrong with club security..didnt they pat people down good enough that night and how can they let a loaded weapon through security. I was bombarded with assasine comments about "If I walked into a club which required a pat down, I would leave!" and "I've never been to a place where they frisked you" and "What kind of clubs do you frequent that has to pat you down?" Obviously the secure kinds or else a gun wouldnt get through you morons. I never found it odd that a club would pat you down. To me, its security. To them its because the 'crowd' that frequents the venue is shady, and the more 'ethnic' places do it. Like shady people dont go to your Buck Town yuppie joints, douchebags.

Pat downs occur at concert halls, arenas, car shows, anyplace where there are going to be alot of people! Would you just up and leave one of these if they required a pat down??

So thats my question. Would you leave some place, like a club, concert, etc...if they wanted to pat you down?? Do you frequent places where they pat you down? Do you find it odd?

I just dont understand...its for security reasons. I would feel more safe in an environment where they frisked you for possible weapons than in a place where some joe asshole can come in and fire away with an automatic.

Thoughts?

Are these people just being uppity assholes?

Now I know I am known for getting myself into dangerous situations, but damn being shot is not on that list.

News story http://www.wgntv.com/news/wgntv-teen...0,372901.story

Oh an another thing these assholes are saying is that "oh he is 17 y/o with a child and at a club at 2 a.m on a school night!!?? I'm sure he was an honor roll student!!" Who the hell are these people to make these comments! Like these peoples kids arent trying to get fake I.D's and sneaking out of the house. Who are they to judge? The real person who is bad in all of this is the guy who shot the gun and the security and club owners who DIDNT frisk them well enough and let the gun through on top of letting underage minors in the club! Have some decency for christs sake. Its a tradegy an my heart goes out to his family.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 10-16-2009 at 02:29 AM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 05:53 PM   #2
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

I would go to places (I already have been several times of course) where security considerations and safety measures require checking for concealed weapons.
A have to admit though, most places in Germany simply use metal detectors. Those aren't foolproof of course but nothing is in the end. Frisking might be acceptable as well.
I wouldn't necessarily judge an etablissement by security measures performed but rather by the frequentness incidents like violent altercations take place there. Places build a reputation rather quickly and those are mostly deserved - at least to a certain degree.
I do however put a certain consideration to the personnel working there and the way they treat customers. If the members of the security force look like parolees themselves I would leave (or not enter at all to begin with) indeed.

There's no argument some people take "rejecting" any such place over the edge of reason but I can at least understand their thoughts and feelings as well.

The way you were describing your neighbourhood in the past I most definitely do see why people might have preconceptions towards clubs located in the vicinity (of any such neighbourhood in general) and - naturally - the people frequenting these places.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:28 AM   #3
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

I have been to clubs where they frisk you and have you check you pockets, and yes it is a royal pain in the ass, but it's one of those things.

As for the people against this, it is easy enough to object, until it is a friend or relative who is the victim...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 12:38 AM   #4
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

I dont have a problem with pat downs. If thats what it takes to be safe then so be it.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 07:59 PM   #5
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh ok so its not at all odd to get frisked in clubs if it happens in all parts of the world. Not just in bad areas to I suppose.

The thing is, my neighborhood isnt a bad area. Heres the thing: unless you live in a rich area where homes are 400,000+, you will have gangs, violence, drugs somewhere in the drudges.

Also, in the Chi anywhere you want to go is less that 40 minutes away. People migrate everywhere. For example, that club is in an area that is close to a neighborhood with some of gangs and drugs, but also 4 blocks down is a yuppie all white area. So that club is in a decent area. Back in the day I use to go to that club when it was under a different name and by different owners and was predominatly a Latino club. People from all kinds of neighborhoods went there, and they always frisked you. Since they reopened a couple of months back, I only went there once and they completely transformed the place. It was so different. I didnt even recognize it from the inside, there were whole stairwells missing..anyhow, very different. It had been turned into an ultimately hot spot. Radio stations broadcast live from that club. This time around I think it had turned into a different kind of club..so alot of asians, Indians and whatever went there, or at least on the night I went. And the security stopped doing the pat downs. As if Asians dont gangbang Now someone has smuggled a gun in and a young kid is dead.

People from bad neighborhoods venture out and go to high end clubs and get bottle service. They are like that. They pick and choose what they can afford. They may live in a one bedroom shack and be driving a mercedes around. So bad people go everywhere.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 10-18-2009 at 08:02 PM.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:37 PM   #6
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can't speak for all Australians of course but there is a feeling of disbelief in this country (and others) regarding the crazy gun culture in the U.S. The trouble is; the politicians are as weak as piss and are too frightened to go up against the gun lobby. They might lose some votes. Some of the morons over there even own anti-tank rifles. Fucking incredible. I think they take things to extreme and the whole gun thing should be sorted out once and for all. There are too many school massacres and random drive-by shootings. Unbelievable in our eyes. All this Constitutional right to own a gun (any kind) bullshit bears no relation to what was meant when the Constitution was worded. If I owned a Club, I would be patting the fuckers down allright and if they refused to be patted down they would be refused entry and told to fuck off.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:50 AM   #7
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

They will never be able to have decent gun control. We even had a state senator a couple of years back wanted to sign a bill that would allow concealed weapons.

In the news its always a homicide by shooting. You never hear of stabbings or anything like that.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:52 PM   #8
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've been to many concerts and have gotten patted down, and I did not leave, especially at the price of concert tix, lol. The security had two issues, first allowing a 17 year old to get in and second allowing a gun to get in.

This is very tragic and I agree with pat down security, not just where there's lots of people but where there's lots of people drinking and doing who knows what else.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:14 AM   #9
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
They will never be able to have decent gun control. We even had a state senator a couple of years back wanted to sign a bill that would allow concealed weapons.

In the news its always a homicide by shooting. You never hear of stabbings or anything like that.
The thing is, stabbings happen all the time when guns aren't allowed. Removing a gun isn't going to change the fact that there are gangs, drugs and other loot around the black market. It's not so simple.

To be fair, your senator was probably looking out for national interests - that is, many American companies produce guns and the legislation would most likely help those people. It seems like his interests are in the money and not the people though. It's not surprising that you said "a couple of years back" meaning he's gone.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:00 PM   #10
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

I work at an adolescent treatment center (medium staff-secure facility) for teens (around 13-17) with behavioral problems. Not the behavioral problems like they get in trouble in school for minor things every day. The kind where a kid got mad and decided to beat someone over the head with a golf club.

Every day they are searched. Every day their rooms are checked. So back to the question of if I would allow a pat down. Hell yeah. I don't want to be stabbed, shot, maimed, or in any way harmed by some idiot with a blunt instrument.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote