Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Introductions & Celebrations
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-17-2014, 06:49 PM   #1
LittleMissVictim

LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Wink Hello, I'm the new girl. ;)

Hi. I'm new here and wanted to say hello!
Slightly intimidated, I suppose- I have never joined a forum like this before although I frequently browse this site.

I'm a very fit and sexy female, I am in my late 20s and also currently in a serious relationship. I am from Atlanta , Georgia. I'm curious if anyone else out there is from this area, too?

Anyway, I suppose I should address that burning issue that brought me here in the first place. I think my consensual non consensual epiphany was around 9 years old and seeing BDSM and Latex Bodysuits along with rope bondage in a extremely kinky music video. After that I was converted for life. I have always had rape fantasies (I don't remember my life -without- having them)- I just spent a lot of time in denial about it.
Being that I am an alpha female at heart- to me my desire to be raped it sort of conflicted against everything about me. So, I spent a lot of time studying the psychology of my fantasies - I love studying and learning and understanding new things BTW.
I spent a lot of time exploring my desires solo and with my partner.

I would have to say over the past 4 years I am pretty at terms and at peace with my fetish and my imagination is more on fire than ever.

I enjoy Sleep Assaults, Date Rape, Gang Rape (fantasies only but it's a huge interest of mine), I absolutely ADORE ski masks (or any kind of masks but Ski Masks just- wow.) and Russian Accents. I enjoy medical fantasies and tight latex gloves drive me crazy. So you can probably assume I adore role playing and I love bondage, shibari etc. I also love erotic literature (even writing some) and the videos just do it for me.

I am sure there are a plethora of other things I could cover in this thread but I think I will save it for the other interesting discussions happening in the board.

Thanks for taking time to read my introductory post!
Feel free to say "Hi" back, or ask me questions, say something absolutely random, tell me a funny joke, something about yourself.
And... Go!
Old 05-17-2014, 07:17 PM   #2
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Welcome Lil'Miss to our most (un)friendly abode - and I'm sure you'll feel very welcome here as all the forthcoming posts will attest. I have already repped you for one of the best written intros I've ever read. Mind you, this will be the last time I'll be nice newbie... you will now be treated equally like all the other women here

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 08:24 PM   #3
LittleMissVictim

LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That's probably the most unique response I could have asked for. Cute, really! I mean that..... with -all- due respect, of course.
It is a pleasure to meet you.

I can't wait to give you a hard time for assuming I am a female so easily dominated.
Which leads me to the sad assumption a female hasn't provided a healthy mental challenge for you in some time on here. So here I am!!!!

I believe so much in being my honest true self so please don't take offense when I can take that chauvinistic bet and raise it.... because it's just my nature.
All in good fun though (and for the sake of verbal sparring and the love of the "proverbial" power struggle. Because... The struggle really is the best part is it not? )

Again, very nice to meet you LuvnLust-
Thank you for the kind compliments on my intro, as well.
So with that said, I see your links to your stories and I will go over and have a read.

Last edited by LittleMissVictim; 05-17-2014 at 10:03 PM.
LittleMissVictim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 01:43 AM   #4
Dangerdevil

Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dangerdevil

Welcome to RB LMV. Hopefully you'll find what you're looking for here.

There are several women I know from this board who are from the Atlanta area but I'm not sure if any men are TBH. I'll let the gals fill you in if they choose to because I wouldn't want to reveal any information that they wouldn't want out there. I'm sure you understand.
Dangerdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 03:46 AM   #5
LittleMissVictim

Hello, Thank you! Of course! Not trying to invade anybody's privacy.
Old 05-18-2014, 02:58 PM   #6
pukefuck

pukefuck Level 1 (100+)pukefuck Level 1 (100+)

What a thorough, well thought out introduction. As in all areas of life, the greatest challenges represent the greatest opportunities and, of course, rewards. It sounds as if you'd be quite the catch, very capable prey. Clearly, you're more than just a dumbcunt with tits and three holes- and that's exciting. Of course, that makes the fantasy of humiliating you with insults like "dumbcunt" and punishing your tits and three holes that much more intriguing.

Would you be so kind as to share with us two things: a sexual act or fetish that you don't like or disgusts you? What scares you, sexually or otherwise?
pukefuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 03:07 PM   #7
LittleMissVictim

Dearest PukeFuck,
Thank you for saying hello! In theory, I suppose I could be greatly offended at a rapist violating me and insulting my intellect.... If I were insecure about my intellect I am almost positive it may sting a bit.
In order to hurt me with words and insults PukeFuck I'd have honestly have to give a shit what you think in the first place.
To be honest... I have to think about that for a bit. Nothing actually scares me.... I have over the years conquered my fear of sadists serial killers, psychopaths, clowns and rapists.

I'm not scared of death either. Or pain. I think if I had to pick at the current moment.... My fear... Would have to be um.... Ummm... Probably listening to Pearl Jam albums on repeat while locked in a room with a million copies of Ayn Rand novels.... while Into The Wild is playing on a TV. On repeat. I am certain this would be hell for me and I would become the most miserable human being on the planet and my spirit would be broken.
The concept is actually pretty terrifying just thinking about it. (Shudder).
A sexual act that disgusts me.... Having sex with a weak insecure unintelligent man.
That is the most disgusting sex act ever. I believe over time it would be extremely traumatizing. Any more questions for me? Let me know.
Old 05-19-2014, 04:04 PM   #8
pukefuck

Clever response. Two other questions, on a lighter note: what color underwear are you wearing? Are your toes painted?
Old 05-19-2014, 04:47 PM   #9
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

And do you wear suntan colored pantyhose while browsing the forum?

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 06:03 PM   #10
LittleMissVictim

Default In response

Pukefuck, Your first question is answered in CrotchRippers.
As for my toe nails, they are painted in a very fascinating deep red OPI polish named "I'm really not a waitress" bought by my lover for me because he really thought it was a sexy shade of red. I wonder how you get a job naming nail polish.

CrotchRipper, I find getting dressed in pantyhose to surf the net rather a must- but it just so happens that you are in luck! I am wearing nude pantyhose right now.

My nylons are pretty important, they should be kept nice and without holes for the occasions in which I need to be physically seen in them.
The ones I am wearing now are amazing! You will think these are just the epitome of sexy. I have two pair I special ordered.
I keep one pair in the glove box of my car for those boys at the gas station. It gives me that extra boost of confidence I need to have random men look at me.
I have a back up pair I keep just incase I decide to surf the internet. They help me feel sexy on the internet being a girl and all. You never know what lurks lurking out there that may want me to send them a picture.
I saw this video on YouTube and I just had to have them. What do you think?
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hA5sR-QNIj8

If I should tear my stockings or if they should be torn it's a tedious process to drive all the way to the particular store I go to replace my normal nylons.
I love the ones I have on right now- what'd you think them? They're from china! Exotic huh?
Typically prefer in the realm of stockings I have other kinds: small black fence nets, nude with a black backseam, tan nylons like you described, that can expose the foot without ripping them. I LOVE my new black thigh high tube socks with stripes and I also keep a pair of pale light pink tights.
All of which are not allowed to be torn unless they are damaged, any ripping of my nice nylons by anyone other than me will be purchasing the replacements. I hate cheap nylons. Don't you?

Oh I also have these nude fishnets that are so strong I can probably catch real fish in.
Le Sigh, sadly I destroy them fast enough on my own. I don't need a silly man to help me rip what I am capable of already ripping. Once the tights rip- I put them in the fair game pile- He just helps to finish destroying them for me.

I hope that answers your questions. Anything else that you want to know?
Old 05-19-2014, 06:20 PM   #11
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well; doing my duty as certified boob inspector, what size and shape are your boobs?

The answer to that question might lead to more questions like do you like them tied?
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 06:51 PM   #12
LittleMissVictim

They have often described by my friends and lovers as square shaped flying saucers on a jagged mountain top at sunset.
And I don't have a particular preferences in terms of tying them if my lover was turned on or interested in breast bondage I'd allow him to do it.
Old 05-19-2014, 06:53 PM   #13
LittleMissVictim

This is fun. Who's next?
Old 05-20-2014, 05:27 AM   #14
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Happen to own anything like this? And would you mind it being removed one strip of material at a time

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 05-20-2014, 12:42 PM   #15
LittleMissVictim

Oh good God, no. That's absolutely positively hideously boring. I would pay someone money and beg them to take it off and destroy it before I was seen in it.
Let me amend my previous statement. The most sadistic torture is Pearl Jam and Into the Wild with a million Ayn Rand novels locked in room wearing this 90s power suit.
But I do have the black nylons. I rarely wear them though. They're probably my least worn pair.
Old 05-20-2014, 03:16 PM   #16
pukefuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMissVictim View Post
This is fun. Who's next?
This is fun. Thank you for the painted toes info, now how about answering the other- what color panties are you wearing? And as a follow up, have you ever given a pair of your worn panties to a guy?
Old 05-21-2014, 04:51 AM   #17
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Sorry that is sexy & classy. Nothing like a well dressed business woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMissVictim View Post
Oh good God, no. That's absolutely positively hideously boring. I would pay someone money and beg them to take it off and destroy it before I was seen in it.
Let me amend my previous statement. The most sadistic torture is Pearl Jam and Into the Wild with a million Ayn Rand novels locked in room wearing this 90s power suit.
But I do have the black nylons. I rarely wear them though. They're probably my least worn pair.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 05-21-2014, 10:59 AM   #18
LittleMissVictim

Smile

No. It is frumpy. It looks like it was bought at the Dress Barn by a Mormon Woman. There is nothing classy about that.
*Le sigh*
Try this: never under estimate the power of a pencil skirt and peep toe pumps paired with a feminine blouse. Tres Chic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (9.1 KB, 201 views)
Old 05-21-2014, 11:07 AM   #19
LittleMissVictim

You can also in the way of hosiery do nude stockings with a nude backseam and closed toe pumps, with a matte finish to them. A simple shoe. Nothing shiny, patent or strappy.
Old 05-21-2014, 11:15 AM   #20
LittleMissVictim

Dearest PukeFuck, Currently I am not wearing any at all yet- and have I given a worn pair to a man- no. I'd sell them- but give? Doubtful. I hear a girl can make good money selling their worn panties.

Tags
newgirl