Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-20-2015, 11:33 AM   #1
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Mansion of Pain and Pleasure

Alrighty... Been wanting to write a story for a while now... but can't seem to write it...
Until now!! I'll just have to write a couple lines down and hope the rest will write itself like usual.
It should become a series of stories and here's the first one.
Hope you all like it!

Background.
This is a story about a young guy named Brian.
Brian is 20 years old, about 6 feet tall, broad build and a little fat.
Shaven head and balls and a rough short beard.
Brian used to be a nice little good kid.
When he was a child, he fell out of a tree and suffered brain damage, awakening in him the darker sides of the human psyche.
A few years after the accident the dark side started manifesting.
Melting snails with salt, using a magnifying glass on ants, pulling the legs out of spiders, that sort of thing.

Always getting in fights at school which led to him being expelled from several schools.
He had to be home schooled because no school would take him after he nearly beat a kid to death
half way through the first year of high school.
His parents were very wealthy, knew and bribed the right people to cover this up.
He was obsessed with power and dominating everyone around him.

Several maids quit working at the mansion because of Brian. This started when he was a teen. He would walk by and start slapping there asses and groping their breasts, even went as far with the last maid pinning her down and put 2 fingers in her pussy. She freed herself rather quickly, slapped him in the face and quit immediately.
After this the parents started hiring male cleaners for the house and that problem was solved.

This was the same with the female home school teachers. After 4 of them the parents got him a male home school teacher and the problem was fixed.
The parents didn't discipline the boy or payed much attention to him at all, making him feel like he could do anything and get away with it.

When he was 20 years old his parents died in what was reported as an accident.
The police could never prove that Brian did it.
This left him the estate and all the wealth his parents had build up, making him a very wealthy, arrogant, power obsessed 20 year old man.
He kind of had a bit of a set back in communication skills due to being cooped up in the house all these years, but within half a year of socializing quickly became quite popular with the guys.
Most women found him very intense and intimidating, but soon he even had some girls he hung out with regularly.
This is where our story begins, when Brian is fed up with having only male personnel in his service.

Last edited by Akirana; 04-22-2015 at 09:53 AM.
Akirana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 11:34 AM   #2
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The first victim. Alice
The girl who eventually became his woman and partner in crime.

One day on a sunny Wednesday morning Brian was standing naked on his balcony.
He was very bored and usually had too much time on his hands.
Thinking about Alice, a girl he hung out with a lot.
How he would make her his. No matter what it took.
He had been thinking this for about 2 months.
Having researched a bunch into the bdsm scene he decided that he would convert one of the rooms into a dungeon.
He had his servants teach and help him build it.
They painted the walls a dark red, build a special chair that could be easily adjusted for either more or less comfort while being tied to the chair. Build a cage where he could keep the girl he was training. In it were some bowls for food and water and a bucket for the bodily waste. It had an open shower in the corner. Some chains were dangling from the ceiling and had a cabinet for whips, floggers and a couple lengths of ropes. It had a couple drawers which he filled with different types of gags, blindfolds and a wide range of toys.
It took about 3 months to complete his work and he was ready to take his first victim.

Alice was and still is a very pretty girl.
Long dark brown hair that reached to a little above the small of her back, and dark brown eyes.
She was half Puerto Rican, Half American, definitely getting the looks from her Latin mom.
19 years old, 5 foot 3, had all the right curves and had firm c-cup breasts.
She had different styles of clothing.
Some days she had this skater thing going on. She never had the really baggy clothing, but definitly a size bigger then that she was. Other days she would wear beautiful dresses which accentuated all her gorgeous features, making her a drop dead stunning beauty which turned all the heads of instantly horny men and very jealous women.

Brian invited Alice to join him for lunch and asked her to come in her best dress, as it would be a prestigious restaurant they would be going to. The one where wealthy, powerful people went. After a little bit of hesitation she agreed to come. She never really felt at ease being around wealthy powerful men and women, though Brian was an exception to the rule.
She was a little frustrated for having to come in a formal dress, but put on her best soft yellow dress anyways. With this dress she couldn't wear a bra since it would show it quite obviously through the material and wore short female boxers.
She put on some eye liner and combed her hair.
Looking in the mirror she felt a little insecure. Her normal bravado faded away, thinking about where they were going to dine.
She was deep in thought when the doorbell rang, making her jump slightly.
Okay, let's do this!!

She greeted Brian with a hug and a kiss on the cheek and they stepped into the big SUV.
It was only a 15 minute ride and they didn't talk a whole lot in the car.
Brian looked a little different then usual, though she couldn't exactly pinpoint how.
Not so much in the way he dressed, but a slight difference in posture, a slightly different look in his eyes. If she didn't know him as well she might not even have noticed.
They got to the restaurant and she dismissed her thoughts thinking she was just imagining things.
Brian opened the door for her, took her hand while she got out, put his hand in the small of her back and guided her in.
During lunch they talked about their weekend, about how they were doing, made silly jokes and Brian made jokes about the other people there. See, it's all in my imagination, she thought.

"Do you have any plans for the rest of the day?" Brian asked.
"No, not really, we have a break from school and haven't really planned anything. Just living day by day for the next 2 weeks. Why?"
"Would you like to come over and hang out at my place? We could play some pool, or watch a movie, or just sit out in the sun and chill.""
Yeah, sure!" Alice said. "Let's get out of here!"
Brian payed the bill, and again with his hand in the small of her back they went to the car and went to Brian's house.

On the way back Brian had this wicked smile inside his head. His planning would finally pay off.
The dungeon is ready and he has 11 days with her! Brian changed his train of thought before he got a raging boner, seeing they were only 5 minutes away from his house.

When they passed the gate and rode up to the house Alice gasped in wonder.
"Now that I think about it, I've never been to your place. I know you are pretty wealthy, but I didn't think you would have so much space in and outside to yourself!"
"Well, I don't like to brag about it. I like to keep it quiet so people don't come here uninvited."
"I can see why. I bet many people would try to take advantage of you if they saw this" Alice said.
Brian laughed. "I bet they would. This isn't even everything. There's a couple of penthouses throughout the states that my parents bought, even before they had me. I just like this house best.
It can be quite peaceful here. We also have a big yacht in L.A. Everything is being maintained by the servants and they can do pretty much anything they want when I am not there."
"Wow, that is amazing! It must be really nice, not having to worry about money." and with a bit of a sad face added: "For most of my life, my parents struggled financially. Always barely able to make ends meat and feed us. Now that my father has a better job, we are starting to get out of our financial troubles."
Brian didn't really know how to react to that.
"So now that you know, you are not going to be taking advantage of me, or are you?" He said with a most sarcastic look on his face.
Going along with it she turned slightly away from him and said:"Apparently you don't know me at all! hmpf!" and give him a quick wink and started to walk away.
"Oh, don't be like that, Alice! I'm just joking around!!" Brian moved quickly towards her and swept her off her feet, which made her give a short scream, and both laughing carried her to a nice spot in his yard and put her down gently.

They looked deep into each others eyes for what seemed like a long while, though it only lasted for about 6 seconds.
"I'll have the servants come serve us some drinks and bring some snacks." Brian said while taking out his phone.
Then he stripped to his boxers and laid out in the grass, very close to Alice.
Alice started to blush at seeing Brian half naked. She saw a whole new side of him.
Sometimes he'd be very quiet in the group, sometimes he'd be the loudest of them all.
Never did she think he could be like this. She moved ever so slightly away from him and laid down as well.
They laid there for about 10 minutes when the servant came with some wine and crackers.
Brian stood up and talked to his servant a bit discussing some business and he asked which glass would be for him. The butler looked at the right glass and Brian got it. He took his glass and then offered Alice the other. "Here you go Alice. I hope you can appreciate the taste of this wine. It's pretty old and has quite a unique flavor."
She took the glass and took a sip of the wine. The taste was very different then most other red wines. She quite enjoyed it. "This is really good! It must also be very expensive. Are you sure you want to share it with me?" Coming from a poor family, Alice had trouble accepting expensive things from other people.
Brian, with a wicked smile said: "Sure! It has been a while since we've had a guest here. Me as the host, and my servants, must make sure we serve you the very best! Now no more talk of money and let's just enjoy this afternoon" "I'll drink to that!" Alice said as they toasted.

After the second glass Alice started to feel really woozy and could not quite understand it.
It's only been 2 glasses of wine. She shouldn't feel like this, she thought as she felt her body relax more and more. She looked over to Brian to see him staring straight into her eyes. Her body would have tensed up, if she wasn't drugged, seeing and feeling the malice radiating from the posture of his body, the most intimidating look in his eyes and she had never seen such a sadistic grin in her life, ever. Her heart started racing and fear took control of her mind, and rightly so, as Brian lifted her over his shoulder, and carried her to the house whistling: Irma Thomas' - Time is on my side. With the drugs taking full effect, everything went black and she passed out.

Last edited by Akirana; 04-21-2015 at 07:45 AM.
Old 04-20-2015, 02:16 PM   #3
Akirana
GrandMaster

Day 1. It begins

Brian didn't think the drugs would work this long, checking in on her to make sure she was still alive from time to time, until he got tired and went to bed.

About 4am the servant he left with Alice came and woke him up.
Alice was awake! Thank god! Now the fun starts, he thought with a slight sadistic grin on his face.
When he got into the hallway, he heard Alice scream out a bunch of things, like: "Brian, you fucking asshole, let me out of here! Help! Help me!! HELP!!! Brian!!!"
His smile broadened as he continued on towards the dungeon room.

He entered the room, looking around, still satisfied with how the room turned out.
For the first minute he didn't even hear the obscenities that Alice was throwing at him, as he was too pleased with himself, but then he heard it.
"Brian, let me out of here you fucking asshole. Drugging me and locking me up in this cage. If you let me go now, I won't go to the police, even though I should. Brian! Brian!! Are you fucking listening to me?!?!"
Brian then faced her and instantly fear took control of her again.

Brian looked at her with a primal lust. Glancing over every inch of her body, now fully taking in every detail of her body. She still had on her dress. He wanted her conscious for everything to come. The slight smile returned to his face as he walked towards her. Her hands were cuffed to the top of the cage, her left foot was bound to the left side, and her right foot was bound to the right side of the cage. Making it quite hard for Alice to move.

He squat down in front of the cage, looking her dead in the eyes with a fierce intensity.
Alice wanted to look away and did not understand why she couldn't. The intensity in his eyes held hers captive for several minutes. The trance that was keeping her was so deep that it became a little hard for her to breath, and when he moved away she could breath normal again.

As he walked to get the key for the handcuffs from the cabinet, Brian thought It'd be a good idea to explain her situation to her.
"Alice, my dearest Alice. I have you for 10 days.
In these 10 days I will take you deep down the rabbit hole of pain and pleasure.
Disobedience will be punished. Harshly.
You will address me as Master.
You have no choice but to accept the situation, and take whatever I have in mind for you."
As he squatted down in front of her he said: "Do you understand this, my dear Alice."
Finding the courage to speak she said: "Why are you doing this to me, I thought we were friends Brian. I don't understand.... Tell me... Why are you doing this?"
"If you prove to be a good girl after these 10 days, I might tell you. You didn't call me Master though, so unfortunately I will have to punish you first."

Brian undid the ropes on her feet first, opened the cage and uncuffed her.
Grabbing her by the hair, he roughly dragged her, kicking, screaming and quite loudly protesting, to the chains that hung from the wall.
"Brian, no, please don't do this, PLEASE!!!" as a tear started to form in her right eye, while Brian strapped her wrists into the cuffs on the chains.
He saw the tear and licked it from her cheek.
"Mmmm, salty. I am going to hit you with this flogger, 10 times." and Brian, again, grabbed her by the hair and turned her face to face his and whispered: "After each hit, I want you to say: Thank you Master! or you will get more then just the 10 lashes."
He slapped her butt hard, which made her whimper. "Do I make myself clear? Alice, my dearest Alice?" She nodded yes and Brian let go of her hair.

She felt something cold on her back, which sent a shiver through her spine, and heard her dress being ripped apart. She didn't want it to happen, but could not help the tears of fear rolling down her cheeks.
As the dress fell to the ground, Brian said:
"Here comes 1." Smack! Alice let out a scream.
The lash of the flogger hurt like hell and left a stinging sensation on her back.
"What do you say now, Alice?" Alice yelled: "GO TO HELL, BRIAN!"
Which was immediately followed by an ever harder lash to her back, she couldn't help but let out a short scream again, smack and another, smack and another, making the skin on her back burn.

"I couldn't quite understand that. What did you say?" Brian slapped her ass again.
Alice fearing even harder lashes, reluctantly whimpered softly: "Tha.... Thank you, Master."
"That's better, my dear. Here comes number 2."
Brian lashed her butt now, about as hard as the first lash. Smack.
Still but a whimper: "Thank you, Master."
"Here comes 3. I want to thank me a bit louder this time."
He lashed her butt again, a little harder.
A bit louder she said: "Thank you, Master."
"Here comes 4 and 5. Again, thank me louder and both times." Smack. "Thank you, Master" Smack "Thank you master!"

Alice, though in a state of fear and pain, couldn't help but notice that she started to get wet. She was shocked by this. How could she get turned on by pain?!?!
"Okay good. Now Alice, my dearest Alice. I'll do the rest consecutively. After each one I want you to thank me louder, and at 10 I want you to scream it."
He gave her the rest of the lashes all over her back, butt and the top of her legs, and without hesitation now Alice started saying Thank you Master! after each hit and as the last lash hit her butt she yelled: "THANK YOU MASTER!!!" By this point her juices were flowing richly and she was amazed that Brian didn't notice. (This time)

"You are very welcome Alice." As Brian saw her trembling, he closed in, put his chin on her shoulder, and embraced her, firmly. "See, If you behave, I'll go easier on you. You did well, this time, dear Alice. Now to take care of the welts I left behind."

Brian walked away to get some lotion. He was quite satisfied with how this went, and figured she deserved a reward for being good. He grabbed the bottle and walked back, Whistling his tune again.
Alice was exhausted. No longer having the energy for fear, she released the tension in all her muscles and relaxed a bit.
She was dumbfounded that she could feel pleasure from pain.
She was also very confused. How could Brian do this to her, and why?
She also didn't understand the mood swings.
Just a minute ago, Brian was all aggressive and then, all of the sudden, in a way, all sweet and taking care of her.
The mental noise continued, until she felt the cold lotion hit her back, making her jump.
Brian laughed at this, and sensually rubbed the lotion into her skin on the affected areas.
Even though Alice didn't really want any of this, her body betrayed her once more by enjoying the massage.
When Brian rubbed over the skin that had broken slightly, Alice winced a little and her body relaxed again.
Alice didn't have the energy to protest anymore, so when Brian was done and uncuffed her, she let herself fall into him.
This surprised Brian a little, but non the less, he caught her, threw her arm over his shoulder for support, guided her back to the cage, and cuffed her to the outside of the cage now. He brought her some water and helped her drink it.

"I'll leave you alone for a bit, so you can recover. I have some business to take care of and will be back in about an hour and a half. I'll leave Wilbert outside, so if you need anything, just call for him and he will provide you with it. Don't expect Wilbert, or any of my servants, to let you go.
So Alice, my dearest Alice, I'll see you in a bit"
Brian looked her dead in the eye again, placed a kiss on her forehead, and left the room.

Alice, overwhelmed by everything that happened, started to sob, and after 20 minutes, she drifted off into a restless sleep.

Last edited by Akirana; 04-21-2015 at 04:51 AM.
Old 04-20-2015, 05:11 PM   #4
Akirana
GrandMaster

Several hours later, around 9 am, Brian came back and saw that Alice was sleeping.
He observed her for about 30 minutes. Reveling in the sight of her body.
Her long, beautiful hair, her firm breasts, the curves of her hips, her nice butt.
Everything about her excited him, even more now that he is seeing her almost naked.
Just from observing her, his cock went rock hard again.
He smiled at the thought of fucking that virgin pussy.
Alice never had a boyfriend or sexual relations with anybody.
When his arousal peaked after the 30 minutes, the sadist in him returned.

Brian walked over to Alice, and smacked her hard in the face.
Alice awoke abruptly and the first thing she noticed was his hard cock in front of her face.
She forgot that she was cuffed to the cage, and tried to move away from his cock, to no avail of course.
Reluctantly waiting for what he planned now, though she had a pretty good guess.
The fear from earlier had turned into defiance, as she glared at him.
Brian squatted and grabbed her by the jaw. "You better not look at me like that, Alice. It get's my blood going, making me want to hurt you again.
Do you want me to hurt you again?" She winced as his flat hand connected hard to her face, and looked in shocking amazement that Brian would hit her so hard in the face. He hit her once more.
The defiance left her eyes and pain returned in them.
"That's a better look on you.
You'll give me a blowjob now. I better not feel any teeth, and if you bite in my cock, you won't live to see the day to regret it."

Alice started shaking her head no. "No, Brian, don't do this. Don't make me do this. Please Brian.
Plea" Brian wrapped his hand around her neck, almost chocking her.
"Obviously you didn't hear the explanation from this morning. You WILL do, anything I want you to do.
This is only the first day out of ten, I know that, but you will do as you are told!"
As Brian let go of her neck, Alice gasped in all the air that she could, coughing loudly.
Brian let her regain her breath, then started to hit her face and her breasts, pinching her nipples hard, and hearing her screams was like music to his ears.
Grabbing her neck again, he came close to her face, gazing into her eyes asked: "Now, are you going to do as your told, or do I have to give you the lashes again, My dear Alice?"
As the tears rolled down her cheeks, she tried to say, yes, I'll do what you want, but she could quite get it out as she was being choked. She could still breath a little, but felt herself get light headed. Brian let go, and she gasped for air again.
"Tell me, Alice, are you going to do as your told, and suck my fucking cock?
"Yes, Master...."

To Alice, Brians cock looked huge, as she never seen a hard cock in her life.
It was about 6.5" long and 1.25" in with.
She was a little scared, and awkwardly kissed and licked the head of his cock.
Took the head in her mouth and started sucking it.
"Oh shit, that feels good. Keep doing that." Brian moaned, as the new sensation of being sucked felt so amazing.
"A little faster and use your tongue while sucking it."
She obeyed and did as he asked.
Shame washed through her body as she started liking sucking her rapists hard cock.
However, this feeling did not last long, as Brian collected her hair at the back of her skull and started pushing his cock deeper in her mouth.
"Oh fuck, oh FUCK, that feels a lot better. Holy shit."
Brian was thourougly enjoying having his cock sucked like this and decided to push until he felt the back of her throught, making her gag.

Alice got scared, and tried to move her head to whatever side, but couldn't, as Brian had a very firm grip.
She started gagging and tears started flowing.
When Brian took his cock out her mouth for a second, she coughed and tried to get her breathing under control.
Brian didn't allow it and pushed his cock all the way down her throught this time, making her gag and choke and her whole body convulsed, trying to get away.
Thankfully Brian took out his cock after a few seconds.
In her panicked state, her body out of her control trying to get away, she tried to plead with Brian again.
"Please, Bri... Master, Please, I can't do that. Master, please, please don't make me do that again. PLEASE!!!"
Brian, being pleased that Alice was calling him master, While jerking his cock, considered this for a moment, while Alice calmed down a bit.
"I'll tell you what pet, If you do this 3 more times, I will allow you to suck my cock however you want. Does that sound good to you?"
Alice really didn't want to, but told herself, only 3 more times. Only 3 more times.
"Yes, Master. That sounds good."

"You are starting to get the hang of being a good girl aren't you, my pet."
He collected her hair at the back of her skull and shoved his cock deep down her throught again.
Again her body convulsed and tried to get away.
After 4 seconds he took it out.
She gagged very loudly as he took his cock out and tried to regain her breath, but Brian didn't allow it.
As he held his cock before her mouth she reluctantly opened her mouth and recieved his cock down her throught again.
This time 5 seconds. She only got 3 seconds of breath before taking his cock down her throught for the last time. This time 6 seconds.
Brain just moaned loudly as Alice took his cock down her throught. It felt so fucking amazing.
He also got even more turned on as Alice's body convulsed violantly and gagged loudly on his cock.
When he took his cock out the last time, Alice almost puked. Coughing and her breathing out of control, she focussed on regaining on her breath, when Brian squatted down, gazed deep into her eyes, kissed her and fondled her breasts.

To Alice's surprise and shame, her body felt very turned on.
She practically felt her juices gushing out of her pussy.
Fucking scumbag body, she thought. How can anybody be turned on by this?!?!
Shame, fear, being turned on by this abuse, it was all very confusing to her.
When Brian kissed her though, she couldn't help but kiss him back.
Her body did what her mind couldn't, It started to give in to the lust.
As Brian was kissing her, and fondling her breasts, her body relaxed in spite of herself.
Brian then stood up. "Here, suck it again, my pet."
As Brian didn't control her, she licked up and down the shaft, and sucked it as deep as she could without gagging. Brian moaned as the waves of pleasure ran from his cock to his whole body.
"Fuck, Fuck yes, That's it, That's a good girl. You are making your master feel so good. O my god!"
She took his cock out and looked up at him. "Thank you Master!"
As she leaned in to suck it again, he moved it away.

"Now, my dear pet, Let me return the favor."
Brian went on his knees and kissed Alice some more, slowly moving down her neck, biting it hard made her body squirm, and Alice let out a small moan.
Fuck she thought in shame. He would find out her pussy is soaking wet. She got scared again.
She knew he was going to take her virginity, it would not take too long. As Brian bit her nipple, she couldn't help but moan again. Fuuuck! This is starting to feel good. I fucking hate him! I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!! she screamed at him in her head, but all that came out was another moan as he bit her other nipple.

As Brian was licking and biting Alice's nipples he started moving his hand up her leg ever so slowly, He noticed a change in her body, it squirmed and moved sensually. Her body was betraying her. He went back up, kissed her mouth, and moved his hand up a little quicker.
Alice's body was in full sell out mode. She couldn't help but kiss him back.
During the heavy kissing Brain had stopped his hand at her knee and she opened her eyes, and saw his now staring deep into her soul.
Then he knew it for sure. She was still very affraid, she really didn't want this. He saw the fear, the shame, the guilt, the rage at her body, all in her eyes.
She thought she saw something in him as well. More then just primal lust and aggression.
It couldn't be true though. He couldn't be, treating her like this.
For a moment she thought she saw a tenderness in this all.
Then her eyes widened as Brians hand started moving up again.
Half way down her inner thigh, Brian felt her warm pussy juice and was instantly sold.

Alice tried to keep her legs together, but Brian opened them with brute force and lunged at her pussy with his tongue.
He started licking her pussy with a verocity, he didn't even expect, but obviously didn't care.
His tongue licking and laping up all her juices, and damn did she taste fucking good!
For a couple minutes Alice kept struggeling, trying to get his face out of her pussy, but it didn't work.
It was a very peculiar feeling. The warmth and the force of his tongue on and around her pussy sent waves of pain and pleasure through her body. Making Alice even more wet.
It didn't take very long for her to lose complete control as it felt better, and better, and the waves crashed harder, and harder. It felt so intense, that it didn't take long before her body started convulsing and Alice had her first earth shattering orgasm.
Brian moaned into her pussy, surprised that he could get even hornier.

Alice was still in a state of orgasmic bliss, when Brian moaned as he slowly entered her pussy, taking her virginity.
Being in the state of orgasmic bliss, she couldn't care anymore. She just wanted to stay here, until he was finished.
Brian slowly went balls deep into her pussy. It hurt Alice a little bit, but quickly turned into pleasure again as Brian started to pump his cock into her pussy. Long, deep, slow strokes at first,
then faster and shorter strokes.
Brian moaned into her ear: "Holy shit, your pussy feels so fucking good. I don't think I'll last very long. Fuck, this is the best feeling ever!"
It hurt a bit, but felt so fucking good, that Alice's body started convulsing again, and she came once more, screaming in bliss.
Brian, feeling her cum once more, couldn't take it anymore, and pumped his seed deep into Alice's pussy.
Feeling Brian's convulsing cock in her pussy felt so good, his seed filling her pussy. Amazing!
When he took out his cock, some of his seed came out, and he saw a little bit of blood.
He collapsed on top of Alice, and kissed her passionatly.
Alice being spent again, didn't offer any resistance and kissed him back.
Brian let his hand slide over her body, gently, and when he reached her pussy, started to rub her clit. She moaned into his mouth, as the waves came crashing in again, harder and harder, and she came for a third time that day.
Afterwards she couldn't help but softly moan: "Thank you, Master"
Brian was spent as well, smiled a wicked grin and said: "No, No way, Thank you pet. You are the best!"

He got up, picked up the cup from before, and helped her drink 2 cups of water.
He kissed Alice again, uncuffed her, and put her in her cage, uncuffed, so when she had to pee or poo she could use the bucket provided to her. He even had some toilet paper, just in reach, outside the cage, so she could at least wipe. A courtesy that only she would have.

"Alice, my dearest Alice, I am going to go about my day now.
I'll make sure Wilbert brings you some food at around 6pm.
I have placed a bucket in your pen for when you need to use the toilet.
I'll see you tomorrow.
Sleep well pet. Sleep well."

Alice saw Brian leave the dungeon, and it took a while for her to come back to her senses.
When she did, she started crying.
Her virginity had been taken.
She felt pleasure from pain and her body had betrayed her.
He fucking came inside me!!
She put a hand on her now raw and sensitive pussy, and felt his cum, still leaking out.
She cried even more, but was grateful that her mom had insisted, that she took birth control when she turned 16.

A little later she really needed to pee, and felt utterly humiliated, pissing into the bucket.

Her mind was all over the place, and jumped when Wilbert brought in dinner.
Boiled potatoes, green beans and steak. She didn't feel very hungry at that moment, so Wilbert dumped it into her bowl. He filled the other one with water.
"Goodnight m'lady. Sleep well" Wilbert said, when he looked back at the poor young thing called Alice. He would have helped her escape, but knew Brian would kill him if he did. With a sad face he closed the door, leaving Alice alone for the night.

Somehow the smell of the food riled her appetite and she ate a little bit. Rinsing it down with some water. Again a feeling of humiliation washed through her body, while she ate with her hands, and drank from the bowl.

She still wanted to know why Brian was doing this to her, and utterly hating him for it.
Then she was very ashamed, for when she remembered the events of the day, her pussy got moist.
In defeat she sobbed herself asleep again.
Affraid, lonely, ashamed, and humiliated, on the thin thing posing as a matress.
Old 04-20-2015, 05:13 PM   #5
Akirana
GrandMaster

This concludes day 1, I'm not sure yet if I will write a story for each of the 10 days.
We'll see. If you enjoyed this, please leave a comment.
If you have some advice to make my writing better, please leave a comment or pm me.
Have a good day!
Old 04-21-2015, 04:44 AM   #6
Akirana
GrandMaster

Day 2 and 3 are not much different from this.
Brian would come into the room at 7 am and put her under the shower.
Stick 2 fingers in her pussy, making her cum clean her off, and hook her up to the chains.
Shortly after Wilbert would come in, cleaned her cage, and cleaned her bucket.
Alice kept protesting, and on the 3rd day got another 10 lashes.

He would come in later, make her deepthrought his cock, and fuck her roughly, making her come twice more.
When he left, she would cry.
Wilbert always brought her dinner at 6 pm and before he walked out, look at her with his sad face, and wish M'lady goodnight.

Our story will continue on day 4.

Last edited by Akirana; 04-21-2015 at 05:13 PM.
Old 04-21-2015, 07:45 AM   #7
Akirana
GrandMaster

Day 4. Different Bondage, Caning , Enema and Anal training.

Like everyday, Brian would come in at 7 am.
"Good morning Alice, my dearest Alice. Time to clean you up again."
He let Alice out of her cage and this time he took her hand to take her out the cage.
Alice turned defiant once more. She took his hand, having him help her out of the cage.
She saw a chance and took it. She caught him of guard when she punched him in the face.
Brian fell to the ground, and Alice kicked him in the balls and ran for the door, and raced down the hallway.

Brian lay paralyzed for a few seconds.
He didn't want her escaping, so quickly got up and ran after her.
'This fucking bitch! I'll make her regret this.' Brian thought, as he came closer and closer to catching his rabbit.

Oddly enough there were no servants about. 'Probably busy with other things.' Alice thought as she run through the front door.
She bolted through the yard, made it about half way through, when Brian caught up to her.
Her head yanked back when Brian grabbed her by the hair and pulled it towards him.
This happened so abruptly that she fell to the ground.
She freaked out and kept trying to punch him, but Brian being a lot heavier and stronger quickly subdued her.
He grabbed her hands, held them in one hand and pinned them to the ground.
He knocked her out with a punch to her face, and dragged her back to the dungeon.

Once back, Brian was fuming with rage.
He grabbed one of the lengths of rope, unrolled it, put it through the metal ring in the ceiling, and tied her hands together.
Then hoisting her up, until she was on her feet, and tied it off on another metal ring on the floor behind her.
He grabbed another length of rope and tied her legs together.
And another he would use later.

He assembled the rest of his tools.
A long flogger, a bamboo cane, a small butt plug, a slightly bigger butt plug, and a vibrating dildo.
He waited for her to regain consciousness. The bitch will be awake for everything!
I'll make her pay for trying to escape. "All that I am doing for her!!
Trying to make her the perfect pet, and this is how she fucking repays me!!!
There will be no mercy this time.'

Wilbert came in to do the daily clean-up. He saw Alice hanging there, the tools laid out, and then the rage in Brian's eyes. "Starting early today, Master Brian?"
"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU AT?!?!! This bitch tried to escape. Even got half way through the yard, before I caught up to her. I assigned you to her, Wilbert.
You are supposed to be here before I even arrive, you fucking useless piece of shit!."
Wilbert averted his eyes and said: "Sorry Master, it took a little longer to tidy up the room and get the laundry going. It will not happen again Sir."
"It better fucking not Wilbert. If it does, I will break your fucking legs, YOU HEAR ME?!?!"
"Yes sir, sorry sir......."
"Now get the fuck out Wilbert. Can't you see that I am busy!"
Wilbert went out of the room and was a little scared. He had never seen Brian like this before, and he was going to take it all out on Miss Alice.
He couldn't bare the thought, and quickly scurried off to get his share of the chores done for today. For him it always helped to do the chores, to get his mind off things.

Alice came to, and had a pounding headache.
Her face also hurt quite a bit and then she remembered.
'Damn it, the fucking asshole' she thought and looked up.
The malice in Brian's eyes instantly froze her in fear.
Brian's rage had been festering while she was unconscious.
He saw her looking up and collected himself.

"Alice, my dear Alice. Why did you do that?
After all, I'm doing all this for you!
Trying to make you the perfect pet."
He walked over to her a little uncomfortably, 'cause his balls were still hurting.
"Now you will have to be punished for your disrespectful and disgusting behavior."

Alice felt the ropes that bound her, and her fear only intensified as she saw Brian walk up to the table, were she saw the things laying there.
First Brian grabbed the flogger, got into striking distance, and after the first hit he couldn't control himself.
With every hit Alice winced and her body twitched, as she screamed in pain.
Hard strokes on after the other landed on her back, her butt, her legs, her belly, her breasts.
Soon it felt like her whole body was burning with welts.
Brian kept hitting her, and she kept screaming, started crying and yelled: "NOOOOOO, NOOOOOO, PlEASE STOP. PLEEEAAASSSEE STOOOOP!! AUW!!! AAAAUUUWW!!! Brian, Please AUW stop...."
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!! There will be no mercy this time. I'll stop when I'm ready to stop.
There's no point in trying to plead with me now. So, SHUT. THE FUCK. UP!"
Alice kept begging him to stop, and so he did, momentarily, to get a ball gag out of the drawer.
"Open your fucking mouth." As she did, he put the ball in her mouth and fastened the straps behind her head.

Alice's body was trembling so bad. She couldn't control the shakes.
Her body hurt and burned, but was happy with the small relief, when he stopped for that little bit.
Brian also grabbed a blindfold and blindfolded her. She was in such a heightened state of fear and pain, that it couldn't even get any higher then that.
Brian then grabbed the cane, and hit her belly hard, which made Alice jump and shriek into the ball gag. It broke the skin and a little blood trickled down her body.
Then another couple strikes on her breasts. One of them broke the skin as well, and more blood trickled down.
The tears didn't stop flowing. Alice had never cried this much in her entire life.
It made her feel very weak. She was usually such a mentally strong woman.
She couldn't handle the torture, and just kept on crying.
Of course this made Brian really horny and shortly his hits became more playful.

Then Brian stopped, and he whispered in her ear: "I'm done punishing you, for now.
Did you learn your lesson, my dear Alice?"
She still couldn't stop trembling, and in utter resentment at him and herself, nodded yes.
He yanked her by the hair and looking in her eyes he said: "You will never try this again, will you?" She nodded no.
"Good. So now I will continue with what I had in mind for today."

Alice heard Brian walk over to the cabinet, and come back.
She felt the cold liquid trickle down her ass, as Brian poured rich amounts of it over her ass.
Every time it hit a welt, Alice winced as it hurt a bit, but then the cool liquid felt good.
She started to feel her pussy get wet again, and hated herself for it.
Brian massaged her ass and ran his hand from the mound of her pussy to the top of her ass crack.
Shivers went through her body with the new sensation of having his fingers run over her asshole.
'No fucking way. He's going to fuck my ass? He's way to big. What the fuck.' But her body reacted differently.

"I am going to start your anal training starting today, My dear Alice.
We will start with small things and work our way up to my cock.
First we'll need to clean the inside of your ass though.
She felt something small and thin penetrate her puckered hole and then liquid rushing in, filling her up slowly.
She wined and moaned futilely into the ball gag.
It felt very discomforting and soon she felt filled to the brim.
Brian took out the nozzle and she instantly squeezed her ass muscles as tight as she could.
"Come on Alice. Push it all out. The sooner you do it, the sooner you will feel relieved."
Brian said, and picked up the flogger again.

He hit her on the ass a couple times, then her belly and alternated between the 2.
With each hit she felt like she couldn't hold on much longer. She was utterly humiliated when
the floodgate that was her ass open up and squeezed out all the water and waste she had in there.
"Yes, That's it. Push it all out Alice. Make sure you get everything, so we can have nice clean fun."
After the first stream Brian had moved in front of Alice and started rubbing her clit, which quickly turned the discomfort into pleasure.
When he stuck 2 fingers up her pussy and made her cum hard, the last of the water came out, and she felt so humiliated, ashamed and relaxed from cumming, that the tears started flowing again.

Brian wiped her tears away, kissed her, looked her in the eyes, and while removing her gag said:
"You don't have to feel ashamed pet. All is well. I'll clean this up and we'll start."
Alice still couldn't grasp why he changed so quickly between aggressive and tenderness.
It confused the fuck out of her. 'Does he have other feelings for her, other then lust, or what?
What the hell is wrong with him!!' In a mocking voice in hear head she repeated his words.
'I'm doing all this for you. Making you the perfect pet, Alice. What the fuck does that even mean?'
She thought as Brian took the broom and pushed everything to the drain in the shower, and cleaned Alice's ass.

"Now that you are clean inside, we can start your training." Brian said with excitement.
He took off her blindfold. He wanted to look her in the eyes while he started inserting things up her ass.
As he poured more lotion on her ass, Alice started tensing up again. Thinking about this big cock up her ass.
'It'll fucking tear my ass apart, for fuck sake' She thought, as Brian massaged her ass once more.
This time after a couple of strokes from front to back, he rested a finger at her tight asshole.
He started by gently rubbing around her puckered hole, and every so often applying more pressure on the hole itself.
Alice's pussy got wet again, these sensations were so strange, but felt good.
Though she would never admit it at this time.
Alice's eyes widened and she couldn't help but softly moan as slowly, but surely, his finger entered her ass.
'Why can this feel so good. It is disgusting! An ass is not made for fucking, for fuck sake!' She thought.
Brian, encouraged by the soft moaning of Alice, Slowly put his whole finger up her butt.
He wriggled it around a bit, and started slow strokes, all the way in and all the way out.
He thought:'Fuck it', and grabbed the slightly larger butt plug and Alice's body tensed up, sensing something bigger was going to be pushed up her butt.

"You better relax, if you don't want it to hurt, dear Alice."
Alice wanted to glare at him and cuss him out, but thought better of it, and said:
"Help me relax then, Bria.... Master. Please help me, Master"
She hated calling him that, but over the last 3 days she noticed that when she did, he'd go easier on her.
So each time she called Brian master, though reluctantly.
Brian rubbed her clit, and despite not wanting it, it felt so good that she eased up a little.
But when Brian pushed on the plug again, she'd tense up and had to wait a lil bit to ease up again.
Brian got a little frustrated by this and stuck 2 fingers in her pussy and started fingering her hard.
Alice wasn't expecting this, but pleasure took over again as she started the climb to her climax again. "Tell me when you are about to come Alice." Brian said as he bit her neck.
It started feeling really good and the better it felt, the more of the plug she got in her butt.
"Fuuuuuuuuck, fuuuuuuuuck, fuck yes, Thank you, Master. May I cum? Oh shit, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, oooohhhhh shiiiiit!"
At this point Brian shoved the rest of the butt plug in, and Alice looked into Brian's eyes and came harder then she had ever cum before.
She shrieked and convulsed and squirted all over Brian"s hand.

Brian saw the orgasmic bliss in her eyes and felt proud of her.
At that moment, he knew that he had chosen the right girl to train.
Raping her over and over again. Making her cum harder and harder.
Punishing her hard when required, hearing her cry every time he walked out of the door, but she didn't break.
He was going to have to try harder to really break her.
These were thoughts for a later time though and turned his attention back to his Alice.

He took his fingers out of her pussy and slapped her ass hard.
She moaned and twitched a bit.
"I knew you could do it, My dear Alice. You have a plug up your ass and you came harder then you have these past 4 days. I couldn't be more proud of you!"
"Thank you, Master!" She replied, and was weirded out when she felt a weird sort of accomplishment from him being proud of her.

Brian, walked to the door and looked back. He had a wicked grin on his face and left the room without saying anything more.

Alice couldn't quite come down, as every time she wriggled in the slightest bit, she felt the plug move in her butt, making her aroused again.
The humiliation, pain and being bound started to arouse her as well.
'What is happening to me?' She thought as she went over the last couple days.
She really didn't want to feel aroused and definitely didn't want to cum from being raped,
but her body betrayed her every single time. It even seemed that after each time she started to enjoy it more and more.
Tears wouldn't come out, so she cried inside.
All the abuse was taking it's toll on her, and she wondered how much more she could take before she shattered into pieces. '6 more days! and this day isn't even over..... ' She thought in horror.

Last edited by Akirana; 04-21-2015 at 10:10 AM.
Old 04-21-2015, 03:29 PM   #8
Akirana
GrandMaster

Several long hours later, Brain came back. He liked the sight of Alice hanging there.
'Such a beauty, and all mine' he thought.
He was somewhat surprised to see that the plug was still in her ass.
She could not stand still as she kept squirming a little as she kept feeling the plug move.
Brian walked up to her, pulled her hair and started to pull the plug out.
To which Alice couldn't help but moan.
He pulled it until the widest part was stretching her sphincter, which hurt quite a bit now that the lube had dried up, and pushed it back in.
Even though it hurt, her body decided that it felt good and her pussy started to get moist.
She screamed as Brian pulled the plug completely out, and she felt a weird emptiness in her ass.

He slapped here face a couple times, which made her gasp and whimper, though with each hit her volume got louder.
At the last gasp and scream Brian shoved the plug in her mouth, making her suck it.
'From my ass, to my mouth, that's fucking disgusting' As she was forced to suck the plug.

She glared at Brian, but he didn't care.
This time he liked the look of it, and smiled his wicked grin.
He then took the plug out of her mouth, laid it back on the table, came close her her, and embraced her.
His eyes locked on hers and they stood there staring at each other for a little while.
Alice's eyes filled with disgust and hatred, Brian's eyes filled with lust and a desperate need for her.
Brian broke the silence.

"Since you wanted to go outside so badly, we will find a nice spot in the yard for you to take my cock up your ass." Brian said as he undid the rope that bound her hands to the ceiling.
Her legs and hands were still tied and she still couldn't really move, and a jolt of adrenaline rushed through her as she started to fall, but Brian caught her and held her lovingly.
Alice kinda gave up on trying to figure him out. There were just too many questions she couldn't find an answer to, and was tired of thinking about it.
Still she tried to protest and to squirm away, but Brian just ignored it.
He slapped her some more and her protesting stopped.
He then helped her sit on this strange looking contraption, and sat there, freaking out, while Brian got some spreader bars from the cabinet and some more rope.

Brian told her to hold those items, and she did.
She didn't want to go through the same torture as earlier in the morning ever again, and did as she was told.
Her eyes were cast downward, defeat clearly visible in them.
Brian picked her up, like a groom would, carrying his new wife into the home that they now share, and walked outside.
Alice felt really vulnerable, as they walked past several servants.
They could all see her naked, tortured flesh, and she buried her face into Brian's chest, trying to hide, while a small tear fell from her eye.

Brian walked over to the biggest Oak tree in his yard, and gently put Alice down.
He took the spreader bar and the rope from her, and put in on the ground beside them.
He sat behind Alice, and leaned back against the tree, pulling her into him, and held her tenderly, with his chin resting on her shoulder.
"It is a really nice today out here today, isn't it, My dear Alice?"
Alice looked up and around. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping and everything seemed fine with the world.
She looked at him with melancholy eyes and didn't say anything.

He looked back into those sad eyes.
For a moment he took pity on her, even feeling a little bit of regret.
It didn't take long before lust took over his brain, as he let his hands wander across her body.
His hands found her breasts and he pulled her nipples hard.
She screamed in pain, which pleased him.
At least this got a response out of her.
He pulled them again and slapped her breasts.
She screamed again and again, but didn't beg him to stop this time.
She knew what was coming and it started to frighten her.
That big cock of his up her ass. The melancholy disappeared and a mix of pain and fear appeared in them.

Brian undid the ropes from her hands and legs, and let her move them around a bit.
Her arms were feeling a little numb from being up in the air for so long, and started tingling as the blood rushed back into them.
Brian stood up and let her be for a couple of minutes, until she stood up as well.
"Are you going somewhere, My dear Alice?"
"No, Master. You taught me that lesson well this morning. I need to stretch my legs for a bit."
Brian grabbed her arm and put it around him, and put his arm at her waist.
"I'm glad to see that you have recovered from your sad state, Alice.
Was afraid I lost you there. We can't have that now can we?"
Alice looked at him weird, rolled her eyes and said: "No sir."
The walked to the next tree and back.
"Lay down on the ground, on your back, pet."
She did that and watched as Brian got the ropes and the spreader bar.
He pulled her legs up high and tied them to the bars.
"Now, grab your thighs!" She complied and he bound her hands to her thighs.
He then took the last rope and ran it through the metal ring of the spreader bar in the middle, and bound it to her neck.
It was not a very comfortable position, and left her pussy and ass totally exposed.
'This is it. Shortly he'll take my anal virginity as well.' She thought as her body betrayed her again.

Brian looked at his little present, Laying there on the ground, admiring his handy work.
He then went on his knees in front of her, and started to smack that ass hard.
Her whimpering soon turned to moans, and her moans turned to screams of pleasure as her butt was hit over and over again.
She almost came from the slapping, but Brian stopped. 'I fucking hate my body!' was the only thing she could think as the tingling started to feel really good.
Brian then closed in and started to kiss her butt cheeks, inner thighs, her pussy lips, and started sucking and licking her clit.
Alice's body started moving sensually as waves of pleasure washed over her.
"Oh fuck yes, Master, Thank you! Thank you, Master!! Please let me cum. Pleeeaaasse let me cum!!" She moaned as her climax started approaching.
"Yes, my dear Alice, You've been good this afternoon. You can cum as much as you want!" and as he sucked her clit harder, Alice screamed in orgasmic bliss as she came.

By licking her pussy, all the drool seeped down to her asshole making it very wet and slimy.
While Alice was still coming down, Brian slowly pushed a finger in her ass.
'Damn it! This feels too good. This feels too good!' Alice thought as her tight puckered hole got penetrated again.
Brian pulled his finger to the left, stretched her hole open and put a second finger in.
Alice tensed up and winced as Brian slowly pushed both fingers in and out of her ass.
He stretched her ass again and inserted a third finger in.
Now it really started to hurt. Whimpering she asked: "Master, please take them out. Please take them out. It hurts too muuuuuuuch!"

He didn't say anything, took his fingers out of his ass, and crawled up.
"Does it now? 3 fingers is about the thickness of my cock. So I guess you'd better prepare to hurt then. My dear Alice.
Now open your mouth, and suck my fucking cock! Make it nice and slobbery so it'll slip into your ass nicely!"
She opened her mouth and took Brian's cock in her mouth. At first he slid in only half way, and she sucked and licked his cock to the best of her ability.
Then he shoved his cock down her throat making her gag.
She had gotten better at it over the last couple days, but still hated the feeling.
Every time her body still wanted to move all over the place, to try to get away from his cock.
It was just as futile as the other times.
As Alice was choking on his cock, Brian inserted his 3 fingers in her ass again, and fucked her with them some more.
When he went out, he pulled his cock out her throat as well, and as he went in, he shoved his cock back down her throat as well.
He kept this up until his cock was drenched in drool.

Alice looked at him scared as he positioned his cock in front of her asshole.
After taking his fingers out again, he plunged his cock deep in her ass, and she shrieked in pain.
And kept on shrieking as Brian fucked her ass roughly. It hurt like a bitch, and not the good kind.
Tears started rolling down her cheeks again from the pain, which made Brian fuck her even harder.
"Oh shit, this is so much better then your pussy. So much tighter and warmer. It's fucking amazing!"
Alice started begging him again. "Please, PLEASE! Master please stop. It hurts, you are tearing my ass apart. I can't handle it. Please stop!"
"Hell no!" was his reply, spit on her pussy and shoved 2 fingers in her pussy.
She of course had no choice but to take it. The fingers didn't help at all this time.
Her ass burned as it was brutally violated. She felt his cock pulsate and shortly after felt him fill her up with cum, while Brian moaned hard and started convulsing. He came that hard.

He took the cock out her ass and moved to her head again, for her to suck it.
She kept her mouth shut, even though he slapped her hard. 'Fuck no, I'm not fucking sucking that cock if I can help it' she thought thoroughly disgusted.
Brian started choking her and she started to panic as she got light headed.
When her eyes started to roll back, Brian let go and Alice opened wide, gasping for air.
Of course Brian took this opportunity and shoved his cock down her throat.
She started gagging and choking again for the 3 seconds she had his cock down her throat.
Even though it was disgusting, it didn't really taste like anything.
Somehow that made a difference, cause when she caught her breath, Brian's cock was still in front of her face, and she started sucking it some more.
Brian groaned hard as his cock got too sensitive and he collapsed on the ground above her.
Twitching on the ground, Brian was in a state of orgasmic bliss this time, and it took a while before he regained himself.

"Oh my fucking god. That was fucking hot! You are an Angel, sent down from heaven for my pleasure, you know?"
Alice looked at him with contempt. 'He is rather full of himself isn't he. Arrogant prick. My fucking ass hurts like hell. I wish he would fucking die!' she thought to herself.
When he looked at her she changed her look quickly, fearing another beating.
"Alice, my dearest Alice. It seems like you didn't cum at all this time, contrary to this morning.
I guess I'll have to fix that!"
He gently let his hands flow over her bound body, which made her feel hot again.
This time he gently inserted one finger into her pussy, moved it in and out a bit, and inserted another.
As always, he made the "Come here" motion with his fingers, hitting all the right spots.
Within no time Alice had to give in to the pleasure and at this point, the pain from her ass only served to intensify her orgasm.
She screamed out, as her body started convulsing, leaking juices all over his fingers once more.

Brian unbound her and helped her get up. After their sessions, Alice was always very weak, as the energy was drained from her each time.
Slowly they made their way back to the dungeon, where Alice was locked back into her cage.
"Thank you for today Alice, My dearest Alice. For most of the day tomorrow me and Wilbert will be gone. We have business to attend to in another city.
Theodore has worked for me even longer than Wilbert, and he shall take care of you tomorrow.
Now sleep well. Take tomorrow to recover and I'll see you Tuesday."

Alice just laid there. Some of the welts started hurting again, and she still had a very uncomfortable feeling in her ass.
She reached down and rubbed her battered hole a little, and brought her hand back up to see if there was blood. Luckily there was no blood. Not even in her stool later on.
Wilbert came in at 6 pm again, saw the state that she was in, and was somewhat relieved.
He had expected much worse. He gave Alice her food and water, and before he left the room he looked back.
He then went over to the other table in the room, took the bottle of lotion, and gave it to her as well. "Use this on your wounds M'lady. It shall heal a bit faster."
He walked to the door, and as every evening: "Goodnight M'Lady" and disappeared.

Even though Alice was obviously the victim, she couldn't help but take pity on Wilbert.
He always looked so sad at her. As if seeing her in pain, hurt him as well.
After she ate her food, and drank a bit of water, she applied the lotion to all the places she could reach on her body.
Every time she thought Brian was starting to be "nice" to her, he changed into the beast again. It was so weird. 'What the fuck!' was the only thing she could think about that.
She was tired and laid down on the thin little mattress and drifted, as always, into a restless sleep.
Old 04-21-2015, 05:08 PM   #9
Akirana
GrandMaster

Day 5. Theodore

The next morning at 7 am, Theodore stepped into the dungeon.
He woke Alice up gently, and helped her out of her cage.
"Good morning M'lady"
He was a tall and muscular man, between 40 and 50 years old.
It didn't look like she could get away from him, even if she tried.
Theodore walked her over to the shower, and gently washed her.
After she was clean, he cleaned her cage and waste bucket.
An hour later he came back with a dress for her.
"Here, put this on, M'lady." and handed her the dress.
Amazed she look at him, then at the dress.
She took it and put it on.
Theodore offered her his arm.
She was very confused. Didn't he work for Brian?
She figured all his servants were like Wilbert, totally obedient to Brian.
She look at him with the confusion showing in her eyes.
"I'm afraid that I can't let you go, but I can at least give you a tour of the house.
It might be nice for you to see more then just this room."
Still a bit confused, and a little afraid, she took his arm and let the door to the dungeon close behind them.

He showed her all the rooms. It was a very big house and for every room he had a story.
Stories of how it used to be when Brian's parents were still alive.
Stories of the little brat Brian has always been.
His parents had always treated their personnel very well, and because of all the things they had done for Theodore, he felt loyal to the family.
Even after Mr. and Miss' Daniels had passed away.
He looked after the estate and after Brian.

After a while, she didn't feel so afraid anymore.
She even started to enjoy listening to the stories Theodore was telling her.
Being out of the dungeon, and no prospect of Brian today, did her good.
She was even able to laugh at some of Theodore's silly jokes.
Except for a little part in the back of her mind nagging her, for the most part,
She forgot about the suffering she had to endure at Brian's hands.
Theodore never let her out of her sight long, and explained that he had to accompany her to the toilet. Orders from the Master.
He did his best to be as unobtrusive as possible, but all the bathrooms were huge open spaces.
The best he could do is turn his back towards her as she used the toilet. Which was utterly frustrating, but she sighed and did what she had to do.

In the afternoon he asked her to join her for afternoon tea.
She thought it was more of a formality, as Theodore was not supposed to let her out of his sights,
But she agreed to it anyway. He was so nice and polite.
He took her to his favorite spot in the big yard surrounding the house.
It had a small table and 3 chairs. She sat down, and after he poured the tea, Theodore sat down as well.

"Theodore........." "Yes, M'lady?"
"Do you know why Brian is doing this to me?
We seemed to be getting along very well. Wednesday I saw a whole different side to him.
It was so nice, and I had a lot of fun. For the first time since I've know him, he seemed very happy.
Then he turned into a total psychopath, drugged me, and has been raping me for 4 days now.
I just don't understand.
Now I fucking hate him, so much! I hope the bastard burns in the deepest pit of hell!!!!"
She was amazed that she threw that last part out.
Theodore considered this for a moment and said:
"Isn't it obvious, M'lady?"
She shook her head no.
"He fancies you. Did from the first day he saw you, M'lady"
Again, she looked confused.
"Then how can he treat me like a piece of trash. This is not how you show someone that you like him/her, for fuck sake!"
Theodore thought about it for a second. "Well, I don't know M'lady. You would have to ask him that yourself."
She let out a frustrated sigh, and dropped the matter.

"We should get back into the house M'lady. Dinner should be about ready."
"What's with the M'lady thing anyways. You call me that, Wilbert calls me that, and I'm betting that the rest of the servants would say it as well. It freaks me out!" Alice said.
"That would be because Master specifically told us to say that to you.
Sometimes he has female business partners here, and we call them miss.
We even called his mother Miss Daniels.
Perhaps it has something to do with the way he sees you?"
She shrugged.
Theodore offered his arm once more, she took it, and they walked back into the house, to the dining table.

It was nice to not have to eat out of a bowl for once.
It made her feel a little more human. Just like wearing the dress.
They didn't talk during dinner, and afterwards Theodore asked: "Did you enjoy the meal M'lady?"
"Yes Theodore. It was pretty good. I especially liked the tuna."
"That is good to hear M'lady. Would you care to join me on the porch for a while?"
"Sure, Theodore. Sure"

Theodore escorted her to the east porch, where the sun was still shining.
There was an old record player, and 2 wooden lounge chairs.
As she sat down, Theodore turned on the record player, played Bach's cello suite no.1, and sat down as well.
They sat there, and enjoyed the scenery and the sun going down behind the trees.
Suddenly Alice became sad, as however nice this day had been, tomorrow she'd be in the hands of a sadistic bastard that would only hurt her more.
Theodore saw the look on her face, and felt a little sad as well.

After the record was done, Theodore stood up, turned off the record player, and offered Alice his arm again.

"I wish I could let you go M'lady, but Mr Daniels will have me, and the rest of my family killed.
I've seen it once after his parents died.
One of the servants disobeyed him, even after he threatened him.
5 days later that man, and his family were found dead.
All shot in the head.
So I am terribly sorry M'lady. I have to escort you back to the dungeon.
If you are not there before Mr. Daniels is back, we will both have to face the consequences of that."
Reluctantly she nodded, took his arm, and let him guide her back to the dungeon.
He had been very polite and nice to her, all day. So on the way, she looked at him and said:
"Thank you Theodore, for making me feel human again, in these horrid circumstances."
"It was an honor, and a privilege, M'lady! Though I am saddened that I couldn't do more for you."
When they reached the dungeon room, Theodore and Alice both looked sad.
Alice had a tear rolling down her cheek as she didn't want to get into the cage.
"I'm terribly sorry M'lady. I have to kindly request that you take off the dress, and hand it back to me."
"I understand Theodore." She took of the dress and handed it back to him.
He draped it over his arm, took Alice's hand, and guided her back into the cage.
"Goodnight M'lady" and Theodore walked out of the room.

There she lay again. Alone, in the dark, fearing tomorrow, when Brian would be back to haunt her.
This night, nightmares plagued her, and she kept waking up from the horrid scenes that played out in her head.
Old 04-22-2015, 08:54 AM   #10
Kingcock

Kingcock has initial reputation

Cracking story, I'm hooked !
Kingcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 07:23 PM   #11
Akirana
GrandMaster

Day 6 (Tuesday), More anal training and Forced orgasms.

7 am, Brian entered the room with Wilbert.
He banged on the cage a couple times, and Alice abruptly jerked up from the loud noise.
"Alice! My dear Alice. I'm so happy to see you. I've missed you terribly yesterday.
I have lots of fun things planned for you today!"
Brian opened the cage and Alice, groggy from the lack of sleep, came out.
He put his hand in the small of her back and led her to the shower, as every morning.
Alice noticed that there was now, also, a different hose with an enema nozzle on it.
'Oh no, he's not going to do that to me today again is he?' She thought in horror.
Her butt was still a tad bit sore from the anal pounding a couple days ago.
Her fear quickly became realized as the first thing Brian did, was grab that hose.

"From now on, my dearest Alice, we will start with this each morning.
Wouldn't want my cock to get dirty whilst fucking that sweet little ass of yours,
now would I?" Brian chuckled.
"Please, Master. Don't fuck my butt again. It hurts too much! Please?" Alice asked.
She knew it was futile, but asked anyways.
"Don't worry Alice, I'll go slow on you this time.
It's something that you are going to have to learn to love, seeing you'll become my Queen."
Alice made a face of discomfort as Brian inserted the nozzle and gave her the enema.

After clean up, Brian washed her, whispering sweet words into her ear.
Or it would have been sweet, if the situation had been different.
"You are so beautiful. From the moment I saw you, I just had to have you, and make you mine.
Your smooth dark hair is always nice to touch.
Your silky skin makes it a delight to run my hands over it.
Your firm tits and perky nipples such a pleasure to play with.
That gorgeous ass, made to slap, and worship.
I love every inch of you, my dearest Alice."

Alice looked away. She couldn't help but wonder how long his "sweet" side would last today.
Brian spanked her ass hard, which came unexpected and made her jump slightly.
Grabbing her hair, he made her look into his eyes and said:
"What do you say, when I tell you these nice things, my pet?"
As he slapped her ass a few more times, one slap harder then the next, she couldn't help but scream as the last blow landed on her ass. "What do you say!?!?!"
"Thank you, Master?" He let go of her hair, and hit her in the face. "Look at me! LOOK AT ME!"
As the pain filled her eyes, she looked up at Brian.
"You don't make that a fucking question, you hear? Unless you want even more punishment! Do you understand?
"Yes Bri, I mean, Yes Master. Thank you Master!"
Brian hit her face 2 more times, and then slapped her ass so hard, it made his hands tingle.
Alice screamed, and couldn't keep her balance from the sheer force of those blows, making her take a couple steps forward.
"From now on you will call me Master, and after every request you'll say: Yes Master!, or I'll punish you with the cane again.
I don't want to hear any mistakes either. Do you understand?"
"Yes Master, it will not happen again, Master."
"Good! Now let's go over here."
"Yes Master!"

Brian guided her to the strange contraption in the middle of the room.
The piece of furniture that you could modify, so you could pretty much perform most of the sexual positions on it.
"Kneel for me Alice, and put your hands behind your back for me please." Brian said in a commanding tone.
"Yes Master" Alice replied, as she did what she was told.
Brian unfolded the thing and made it a chair.
The beautiful thing about this contraption, you could always customize it to have easy access to the pussy and ass.

While Brian was unfolding this weird looking thing, Alice looked at it in equal parts amazement and fear.
All she could think was 'This can't be good' as Brian walked over to the cabinet and got a couple lengths of rope and the blindfold.
"There, we'll be needing this for now. Now take my cock out, then put your hands on your back again, and suck my fucking cock!" Brian commanded.
Alice moved to work on his pants, and received a hard slap in the face.
"What did I fucking tell you not 10 minutes ago? After every request you respond with Yes Master!
This is your final warning, for fuck sake!" and he hit her a couple more times.
"Yes Master, sorry Master!" she said as a tear formed in her left eye, and started over.
She undid his belt, opened up his pants and pulled it and his underwear down.
As she did, his hard cock swung against her face, which made Brian chuckle.

Alice then put her hands behind her back, and started sucking his cock.
First she licked both sides of the shaft up and down, and kissed the head each time she was at the top,
before she took his cock in her mouth and sucked it up and down, making sure to use her tongue, just as Brian taught her to do.
"Oh, shit yes, that's a good girl. That feels really nice!" Brian moaned as he enjoyed his blowjob.
"Now let's see how far you can get it down on your own, and don't take my cock out while you respond either."
So Alice mumbled "Yes Master" around his cock, and sucked his cock as deep as she could.
She couldn't make very far after the point of gagging, which was about 3/4th of his cock.
"That's pretty good pet, but try a little harder!"
Alice struggled to get it a little bit farther and gagged some more.
"Hmpf, I'll have you practice this a bit more later."
Brian said as she grabbed her head, and forced his cock down her throat, took it almost out, and forced it down her throat again.
Brian moaned: "Fuck YES! This feels so much better!!!" and he did this a couple more times, and each time he went past the point she could do herself,
her body jerked and convulsed trying to get away.
More tears started flowing as she kept choking on his cock.
Breathing in what she could between strokes.
Despite it though, Alice's pussy started getting wet once more.
Every time her body betrayed her, and each time she got upset as her body got aroused from the forced sex.

He took his cock out, and let Alice catch her breath.
"That felt amazing, as always! Now come and sit up here pet. Put your arms on the arm rest, and your feet to both sides of the chair." Brian said and tapped the seat of the chair.
"Yes Master!" Alice stood up and sat down in the chair.
Brian then got the first rope, and tied her right wrist, then with the second rope, tied her left wrist to the chair.
He checked the tightness and was pleased as it was nice and snug, but not cutting of the blood flow.
Then took the 3rd rope, and tied her right leg, then the 4th rope and tied her left leg to the chair.
Repeating the process of checking the ropes.
Then he grabbed the blindfold, and slipped it over her eyes.

Alice couldn't help but feel very uneasy. She didn't like being tied up like this.
She couldn't move a muscle, and feared what was coming.
Feared it a little more because she was blindfolded, and couldn't see what was coming.
From the way she was seated, she knew Brian wasn't going to fuck her.
The position was impossible for normal sex.
Thinking about this didn't help at all, and her heart started racing, and her breathing became heavier as her body was in a state of slight panic.

Brian noticed this, slid her blindfold up, and with his sadistic eyes, looking straight in her eyes, asked: "Are you scared, pet?"
"Yes Master, I'm very scared of what you are going to do with me, Master."
"You don't have to worry about that, pet. You know you can trust that I have nothing but pleasure in mind for you.
Today is actually very special, but I'm not going to spoil it!
Now calm your breathing. Relax. Enjoy what's coming!" He said with his wicked grin.
"Yes Master!"
Brian pulled the blindfold back down and Alice steadied her breath.
The panic was gone, but the fear was not.

"OH! I forgot!" She heard Brian say as she heard him walk back to the cabinet, open a drawer, close it, and came walking back.
She heard a couple of things being laid out on the table.
"Open your mouth pet." and before she could answer, Brian put a ball gag in her mouth.
"There, this is going to be very intense, and I don't want to hear your fucking complaints this time!"
Alice's fear started rising again, but she focused on her breathing and the fear piped down again.

She jerked and gasped, as far as the ropes allowed, when she felt a cold liquid being poured on her mound.
Then felt Brian's fingers sensually rub the liquid over her pussy and ass.
He focused on her rubbing her clit for a while, making her moan despite herself as pleasure washed over her.
It was as if being blindfolded heightened her senses over her body.
As she started to moan more and more, Brian, with the experience of the last couple days, stopped right before Alice was about to cum, and she let out a frustrated moan.
"Yeah, I don't think so." Brian said. "You are not allowed to cum for a while pet.
Not until you at least have something in your ass!"
She shook her head no, and Brian just laughed.
He walked over to the table, grabbed the flogger, and with not too much force, started to hit her breasts.

Alice gasped each time the blows connected.
It didn't hurt, rather, it started to feel good.
'For fuck sake, now this is starting to feel really good.' and started moaning.
"Yeah, that's it. I want you to feel good pet. After all, that's why I am doing this!"
After 10 more lashes, Alice's pussy was drenched, and he put the flogger away, and started kneading the left breast, as he bit in the nipple of her right breast.
'Fuck, fuck , FUCK!! Why is all this feeling so so good? Noooooo, I don't want this to feel good!'
Alice thought as Brian walked around and now kneaded her right breast and nibbled on her left nipple, and kept on moaning, feeling it more and more.

Brian stopped that, and shoved 2 fingers up her drenching pussy.
It hurt slightly, but very quickly turned into pleasure as the lube and her pussy juices made his fingers super slippery.
The waves of pleasure started crashing in making her squirm, more and more, moaning louder and louder, and when Brian noticed that she was close to cumming, removed his fingers.
Alice let out another very frustrating moan, and Brian laughed.
"You are really starting to enjoy all that I'm doing to you.
I know because your pussy is leaking like the Niagara Falls.
I hoped that it would turn out this way, and I'm glad that it is."

"Now! Let's move on to something else!"
Brian poured some more lube on her mound and spread it out over her pussy and ass again.
As he started playing with Alice's ass, she tensed up.
He didn't care and kept rubbing and putting pressure against her asshole.
"Relax pet, the more you relax, the less it will hurt when I go in, you know.
Just like I told you before, focus on your breathing, and relax.
Or don't, but it'll be on you when it hurts like all hell then!"

While Brian was rubbing her asshole, she could relax, and it felt good too! Damn it!!
Every time he put some pressure on her asshole though, she couldn't help but tense up.
Brian stopped rubbing and kept increasing the pressure, and releasing it.
Putting more pressure on her asshole, and releasing it.
Alice didn't want anal at all!! but she didn't want it to hurt something terrible, so focused on her breathing.
She noticed that when she breathed out while he tried to push in, she could relax it a little more.
Brian, in turn, noticed this as well, and told Alice: "Okay, now deep breath, and as you breath out, I'm going to stick my finger in. okay?"
Alice nodded yes and took a deep breath. As she let her breath out slowly, Brian pushed his finger inside.

"That's it pet. It's in. I'll take it slow today. I wouldn't want it to hurt as it did last time.
Like I said, I need you to love this, while I make you mine. Now try to keep relaxing while I go in and out."
Brian then did slow long strokes, in and out, with his finger for a little bit.
At first, Alice felt really uncomfortable, but after a few moments, it started to feel good.
With each passing moment, Alice lost control of herself more and more.
Giving in to the pleasure radiating through her body.
She felt ashamed, and angry, and helpless, and guilty, as with each day, she succumbed to the sexual pleasures Brian was giving her, faster and faster.
Alice started moaning, and this was Brian's queue to stretch her asshole open a bit.
This felt uncomfortable again, but not unpleasant, and then felt a second finger being pushed up her ass.
Brian held it there for a few moments, having her adjust to the feeling of 2 fingers, and slowly started going in and out again with both his fingers.
Unlike the first time she experienced this, this time it started to feel good pretty fast, and Alice started moaning a bit louder.
Brian continued this for a bit, and then took his fingers out.

"You are doing so well! I'm very proud of you Alice!!
I'm going to grab the same butt plug from yesterday, and slowly stick it up your ass.
I'm also going to grab a vibrator to facilitate the process."
Alice felt a strange emptiness in her ass after Brian took his fingers out.
She also felt a weird sense of accomplishment as Brian told her he was proud of her again.
Brian came back and knelt down on the side of the chair.
He lubed up the butt plug, and placed it at her asshole.
He then grabbed the Hitachi, turned it on a low setting and placed it against Alice's clit, which made her gasp in amazement.
She had never felt a vibrator against her clit before.
It felt really really good, as the vibrations send waves of pleasure through her body.
She started moaning again, and Brian slowly pushed the plug in.
Now, because of the vibrator, the plug went in smoothly, even at the widest point, and Alice felt pretty full as the plug entered her to the base.
Brian wriggled it around a bit, and that combined with the vibration of the Hitachi,
made Alice moan more and more, her breathing became heavier, as the waves came crashing in again, harder and harder.
He kept wriggling the plug and with his thumb, upped the speed of the vibrator.
Which very quickly send Alice overboard.
Her body started convulsing, as she came very hard, and she screamed into the ball gag.

"Yes... Yes! Cum for me pet and keep cumming!" Brian said in an excited voice.
He felt ecstatic, seeing Alice cum, from what he was doing to her.
His training is starting to work. Which gave him great pleasure.
'It won't take long, before she'll be my queen!' He thought, and smiled widely, thinking about what he had in store for her later in the day.
First things first though.

Alice kept moaning and screaming into the gag, as she came 2 more times, before Brian removed the vibrator.
He removed her blindfold, and she looked at him in pure orgasmic bliss.
He took the blindfold off completely, took the plug out of her ass, stood up and walked over to the table.
Again, this weird emptiness in her ass. She couldn't help but let out a disappointed sigh.
She couldn't believe what was happening to her.
She kept on cumming so hard, that everything else was forgotten, when she screamed in orgasmic bliss.
She felt herself craving more, and felt disgusted.
Before she could think about it further, Brian knelt down beside her again.
This time he had a dildo, about the size of his cock in his hand.

"Now, I'm going to put this one in your ass pet. You did very well with the plug.
So now we'll work up to this one!"
Brian looked into Alice's eyes.
He wasn't sure what he was seeing in her eyes. Couldn't figure it out.
Alice saw a happiness in his eyes, that she had seen in him, the day before hell began, and felt even more disgusted.

Brian lubed up the dildo, placed it against her asshole, and put the vibrator on her now really sensitive clit, and turned it on, on a low setting again, seeing it worked pretty well last time.
Alice squirmed, and shook her head no, as her clit was too sensitive to handle the vibrator again, but soon it started to turn into pleasure, and she lost herself to it once more.
Brian didn't wait too long this time, and started to slowly push the dildo up Alice's ass.
As the head of the dildo went in, Alice let out a small scream as it hurt, and he left it there for a couple moments.

When she started moaning again, he pushed more and more of the dildo up her ass.
When it was completely in, he turned the vibrator setting to half way, and held the dildo in place for a bit.
Alice's breathing became heavier again, and started moaning louder and louder, and Brian started to move the dildo in and out of her ass, with long, slow, deep strokes.
Withing a minute Alice's body convulsed, she screamed very loud, and started squirting as she came really really hard.
Brian then turned the setting on the vibrator to full and pressed it harder against her clit.
She couldn't really move much, but Alice started to squirm and get away, couldn't though, and started to panic slightly.

Brian started laughing and said: "There's no way for you to go pet. You HAVE to take it. Now cum more, and more, and more!"
The vibrator started to hurt as her clit was way to sensitive now.
At one point though she moved her pussy up a little, which got the attention off her clit, and it started to feel good again and in stead of panicked screams, she started to moan again.
Brian saw this as a good opportunity to start ramming her ass with the dildo, and did so.
Hard, long, fast strokes into her ass, and Alice's let out a very loud long scream, as her pussy squirted all over the place some more, as she came even harder then before.

Brian looked at his watch and was shocked when he saw what time it was.
"Oh, shit! I need to go. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!"
He took the dildo out of Alice's ass, turned off the vibrator and put them both down on the table.
He then grabbed the next butt plug, about the same with as the dildo, lubed it up, and shoved it up Alice's ass. It went in without too much trouble, and Alice gasped, but as he let go, it came out.
"FUCK! and I'm already late!!"
He grabbed another piece of rope, tied it to her waist, made a knot in front,
put the plug back in her ass, pulled the rope between her legs, and fastened it on the back,
making sure the plug couldn't go anywhere. "There, now it won't go anywhere!"

Brian looked Alice in the eyes, and she was still floating on the waves of pleasure.
He smiled a wicked big smile, and kissed her full on the mouth.
She couldn't even think at this point, even if she wanted to, and kissed him back.
They kissed passionately for a couple moments, before Brian had to break it off.
"Now now Alice. I need to go. I'm late for a meeting.
Can't let the guests wait, now can we?"
All she could manage was shake her head no, as she looked at him with lustful craving.
"I'll be back for you this afternoon Alice, my dearest Alice.
Wilbert is coming with me to the meeting, so I'll leave Theodore outside.
If you need anything, shout for him and he'll make sure to get you what you need.
I'll have him bring some water in for you to drink, since I have no time for it now.
See you later, My dearest Alice."
He kissed her on the mouth again, and ran out the room.

She couldn't really tell the time, so had no idea how long it took for her to come back to earth.
When she did, she started sobbing. She voiced her thoughts and whimpered: "What am I becoming?
I never wanted all this. WHY THE FUCK am I becoming this?"
As she felt the plug in her ass, thought to herself: 'but I want more.'
And she started crying.
Theodore heard this, sitting outside the dungeon, couldn't take it anymore and went in.
He walked up to her, knelt in front of her, and gently grazed his hand over her cheek.
"There, there, M'Lady. It's okay. Let it all out. It'll be alright! You'll see."
Theodore's kind words made her cry even louder.
Theodore stayed with her until she was done crying.
He then brought her some water and helped her drink it.
"Would there be anything else M'Lady?"
Knowing that they'd both get in trouble if they changed anything, she reluctantly, and with sad eyes said: "No, that'll be it. Thank you Theodore."
The same sad eyes looked back at her as he said:
"Well, alright then M'lady. If you need anything else, you have but to yell. I'll be right outside."
"Thanks you for your kindness, Theodore."
"You are welcome, M'lady"
He stood up, walked out of the room, took his seat again, and continued reading the newspaper.
Old 04-23-2015, 11:06 PM   #12
Akirana
GrandMaster

When Brian came back, he wasted no time.
He quickly undid the ropes on Alice.
Grabbed her by the hair, which made her let out a small short scream, and dragged her across the floor to the metal rings.
He then grabbed 3 ropes and tied her down, legs spread wide, and arms bound above her head.
Alice was surprised by the force Brian was using, and it got her a little scared, but it also aroused her.
Brian undressed and threw his clothes all over the place.
"Open your fucking mouth bitch!" Brian yelled at her.
"Yes Master" and she opened her mouth.
Brian knelt down, shoved his cock down her throat, and started fucking her throat.
Alice gagged, and chocked, gasped for breath when she could, and like always, her eyes started tearing up from deepthroating.
Brian spit on her pussy, shoved 2 fingers in her pussy and violently fingered her.
He held his cock just in her mouth while concentrating on fingering her pussy, and Alice sucked his cock, the way she was taught, and moaning while she was at it.
Brian started moaning as well, as Alice was doing a great job on his cock.
He didn't want to cum yet though, and took his cock out. Which made Alice moan out loud as she was still being fingered roughly.
You could hear her pussy getting sloppier and sloppier as she approached her orgasm.
Brian grabbed her by the hair, and they both looked at each other with lust in their eyes.
"You know, you should say so, when it feels good you know, and scream that you are cumming!" Brian told her,
"Yes Master, It feel so fucking good Master. I'm going to cum soon, I'm going to cum soon, Master. OOHH fuck, OOOOOOH FUCK! I'M Cumming, I'M CUMMING!!!" She screamed as she started squirting.
It being so intense, she pushed as hard as she could, making the butt plug fall out her ass, which only added to her pleasure.
She twitched and jerked a bit while Brian let her come down a bit.
"That was fucking hot Alice. Doesn't it make it a lot better when you say it out loud?"
"Yes Master, Thank you Master."
"Now, whenever I ask you what you are, you are going to tell me, that you are my whore. Got it?"
"Yes Master!"

Brian stood up and grabbed the flogger. "I'm going to whip you hard! 10 times.
When I ask you what you are, You answer: I'm your whore Master! and after every time I hit you, You say: Thank you Master!.
Brian counted the lashes off.
"1" on her belly, thump, "Thank you Master!",
"2", thump on her breasts, "Thank you Master!"
"3, What are you pet?" I'm your", thump low on her abdomen, "whore master, Thank you Master!"
"4" Thump on her upper legs. "Thank you Master!"
"5, What are you pet?", thump on her breasts, "I'm your whore master, Thank you master!"
"what are you pet?" "I'm your whore Master!" "WHAT ARE YOU PET?" "I'M YOUR WHORE MASTER!"
"6" thump on her belly, "Thank you Master!"
It started to hurt and sting now, but because Alice was saying she was his whore, and thanking him, it made her horny as all hell, and if her pussy wasn't dripping already, it would have been.
"7, What are you pet?" "I'm your whore Master!", thump on her breasts again. "Thank you Master!"
"8" Alice couldn't keep it in and interrupted him by softly saying "It feels good Master"
Thump on her belly. "Really?" "Yes Master, Thank you Master!"

Brian moved his positioned himself so he could hit her pussy better.
"Okay then, how about this? 9, What are you pet?" and hit her, not too soft, not too hard on her pussy. "Oh shit, that felt good Master, I'm your whore Master, Thank you Master!" and she jerked a little.
Alice was starting to really enjoy the punishment, she was breaking and couldn't hold on much longer. 'So, I'm becoming this then. A pain hungry whore who lives to do her Master's bidding.
This can't be happening. He's fucking crazy for thinking I could become this!!' she thought.
And in the back of her head, a small little voice said: 'I want more!'

"Oh fuck it" Brian said. "Tell me when you can't take it anymore" "Yes Master"
He started to continuously hit her pussy with about the same amount of force.
Too fast for her to say thank you after each hit though, so he let that one slide a bit.
"Tha, thank, thank you Master!, it feels good Master!, tha, th, thank you Master!"
Brian responded by whipping her pussy a little bit harder. "How about this then? And what are you pet?"
"OH SHIT! It feels so good! I'm your fucking whore Master! Thank you Master!!!"
With each hit, waves of pain and pleasure flowed through Alice's body, like a raging river.
And with each hit on her pussy, she came closer to cumming.
"Fuck, fuck FUCK FUCK!!! May I cum Master? MAY I FUCKING CUM MASTER? It feels so fucking good, master. MAY I CUUUUUUUUM?"
Brian was kind of amazed by this reaction and said: "What are you pet?" and she screamed back at him: "I'M YOUR FUCKING WHORE MASTER! MAY I CUM MASTER? PLEASE LET ME CUM MASTER!"
He asked: "Who do you belong to pet?"
With the pain and pleasure, crashing through her body, being kept on the verge of cumming, Alice finally broke, and yelled: "I BELONG TO YOU MASTER. for however long you want me Master.
I'll do anything! if you make me cum all the time!"
"Then yes pet, You may cum!"
She couldn't even utter the words as her body started convulsing, and she came, for the first time, from just pain.

Brian felt accomplished, but did not believe her just yet.
She was still shaking and jerking, half orgasming on the floor and he sat down beside her and helped her come back down to earth.
He stroked her long, dark brown hair with one hand, and he let his other trail softly over her belly, her breasts and her neck. Back and forth.
When Alice started to come back down, she looked Brian in the eyes, with a lustful gaze, and said: "Thank you Master!"
"You are welcome, my dearest Alice!"
He untied her arms and legs, and helped her sit up.
Her body still felt weak from orgasming so hard.
He sat behind her, and held her close.
This time she looked up, put her hand behind his head, pulled him in, and started kissing Brian.
It startled him slightly, but quickly returned the kiss.
They sat there, passionately kissing each other for what seemed an eternity, letting their hands flow over each others body.

Alice broke the kiss and as Brian went down and bit her in the neck, she asked: "Master......"
"Yes pet?" "May I please ride you, Master? I want to feel your cock in me Master. Please, Pleeaasse let met ride you, Master?"
And not even waiting for an answer, she pushed him down, put one leg on the other side of her, and grabbed his raging hard cock, and slid it in her pussy.
"What's the point of fucking asking if you are going to do it anyways?" Brian moaned, as Alice rode him.
Alice had a naughty look in her eyes, and started to ride him faster and harder.
Making them both moan faster, and louder. "Oh yes, yes Master, It feels so good! Please fuck me harder, Master. Harder!!!"
Brian grabbed her ass, and started to fuck her pussy with short, deep, fast strokes.
"fuck, fuck, fuck yes! This feels even better, Master, oh fuck there, yes yes there. May I cum Master? Please let me cum Master!"

This made Brian go into overload. He held her up for a sec, stuck a finger in her soaking pussy to lube it up, put his cock back in, and shoved that finger up her ass, and fucked her just as hard.
"Yes you may cum pet. The rest of today, you don't have to ask anymore. Cum whenever you want!"
"Thank you, Master, Thank you! Wriggle that finger in my ass. Oh fuck yes, I'm cumming Master. ooohh shit, I"M CUMMING!!!"
She came hard on his cock. He kept on fucking her hard, and wriggling his finger up her ass.
The contractions of her pussy muscles made the fucking feel so good, that Brian couldn't keep it in any longer either.
"Fuck yes, I'm cumming as well pet, I'm fucking cumming as well!!" And he shot his hot sticky load, balls deep in her pussy.
"Thank you Master, that feels amazing! So good." Alice said, and collapsed on top of Brian.
Brian"s cock went soft, and slid out her pussy.
Something had awakened in her, as she accepted that she was going to Brian"s whore.
An animalistic lust, the cravings she had been denying, intensified, and she wanted more!

Alice started wildly kissing Brian, and worked her way down.
She kissed him in his neck, went down and licked his nipples, which made him moan softly.
When she kissed his groin, he jerked, as it was too sensitive there, but relaxed, cause it also felt good, and Alice kissed there some more.
By this time, Brian's cock was rock hard again, and she took it in her mouth.
She sucked it deep, and tried to shove it down her throat, but still couldn't get it past 3/4th of his cock.
"Would you please help me Master, and shove your delicious cock down my throat?"
"Why certainly!" Brian said, as he grabbed her head.
Alice opened her mouth, and his cock slide down her throat.
She tried to be a champ about it, but still couldn't keep it in past 4 seconds.
She took a deep breath, took it in her mouth, and let Brian shove it down her throat again.
Another 4 seconds, before she jerked back up. "Oh fuck yes Master, Feed me your cock! aaaaaaa"
Brian then pushed her head down, and fucked her throat for a bit.
"Oh yes pet, this feels fucking amazing. So good!" Brian moaned, as he fucked her throat.
She jerked back up, and kissed back to his mouth.

Alice with lustful eyes, looked into his, and kissed him on the mouth again.
While they were kissing, she grabbed his cock, positioned it against her ass, and slowly worked it in, moaning into Brian's mouth with pure joy.
"Oh fuck, auw, shit. FUCK this feels amazing now!" Alice moaned in between kisses.
She rode his cock in long slow strides at first, then picked up the pace, and moaned louder and louder as the familiar waves of pleasure flowed through her body once more.
Brian grabbed her ass, and started fucking her even harder up her tiny asshole.
"O my fucking god. Your ass feels so fucking good on my cock pet. I'm going to cum already!" Brian said and fucked her faster and his body convulsed, as he shot his seed deep into her ass.
As soon as Brian let go, Alice rode him some more, grinding her clit into his pelvis, and within seconds, came as well.

When Brian was done orgasming, He grabbed Alice's head, and kissed her.
"Dear god, Alice! You surprised me today.
Do you really mean it though, when you said that you belong to me, as long as I'll have you?"
Alice's look had changed completely from this morning.
This morning her dark brown eyes looked fearful, filled with disdain.
Now they looked at him with lust, cravings, and a burning desire.
"Yes Master. I mean it! I fucking love it when you hurt me, and fuck me hard, and make me cum real hard. I'll be yours for however long you'll have me!
Please, please don't throw me away!" Alice said with enthusiasm.
"Okay. You still have 4 more days to prove it to me. So, we'll see if you really mean it on day 10."

Brian stood up, grabbed some water, and served it to Alice.
They took a shower together this time.
Brian washed her off, with soft and loving motions.
This time, Alice returned the favor, but when she came to his cock, she couldn't help but jerk it.
Brian tried (not too hard) to get her off him, since his cock was still sensitive from cumming twice in a row, but she wouldn't have it.
She pressed him into the wall, knelt before him, and started sucking him once more.
This time there was no deepthroating involved.
She sucked him like she was taught, and within 10 minutes, Brian came in her mouth.
She swallowed it all down, liking the taste of it.
She went back up, and they did some more kissing.
"Alice, my dear Alice, Please get back in your cage now. We'll play some more tomorrow."
"Yes Master!" Alice said with a pout-y lip, and crawled back into her cage.

Theodore came in at 6 pm with dinner.
He unlocked the cage, and helped her out.
He sat down with her on the floor, and they ate from plates.
Alice liked Theodore a lot better. He was always so nice, and polite.
Like now! In stead of dumping it all in her bowl, he got her out of her cage, sat her down, and they ate like normal people do.

Theodore looked at her, and saw a whole different person from when he wiped away her tears earlier in the day.
She had this kind of glow about her now. She seemed...... happy........
He wasn't stupid, and knew she went through the threshold, and came back a new person.
Alice then looked up at him, and saw his sad eyes.
"Why do you look so sad Theodore? If you don't mind me asking."
"Well M'lady, you seem to have lost yourself.
You look like an entirely different person then earlier.
Might I ask what happened to facilitate this change?"
Alice looked at him pensive for a moment and said:
"It's not so much that I lost myself Theodore.
During the torturous, but in the end, pleasurable sessions, I found freedom.
I embraced what my body was telling me, and finally accepted it.
And now, we both belong to the same Master!" She said with a smile that lit up her face.

They finished their food, Theodore took the dishes outside.
He then took Alice's hand, helped her back in the cage, and locked it.
"Goodnight M'lady"
"Goodnight Theodore!" She said with a smile, and he left the room.

Alice still wasn't too fond of using the bucket, but oh well.
Maybe if she did her best, she could at least get out of this room.
She laid on the tiny thin mattress, and fell asleep, dreaming about better days to come.
Old 04-23-2015, 11:10 PM   #13
Akirana
GrandMaster

Alright. So yeah, this concludes the "rapey" parts of this story!
There's still 4 more days left, but will be in a different mind set.
If this is not your particular cup of tea, I guess you'll have to wait until I come up with a story line for the second character.
If you liked it so far, leave a message, +rep, or silently lurk. Whatever you want lol.
Hopefully, I'll be able to write some more tomorrow.
I want to finish the Alice part, so I can get on to the next victim(s).
Have a good day!