Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-23-2011, 06:24 PM   #1
captain crunch

captain crunch has initial reputation
Default Kristen Kreuk

Any one out there willing do to a rape story about Kristen Kreuk
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hot_image_kristin_kreuk-1265319496.jpg (10.4 KB, 61 views)
captain crunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:52 PM   #2
memorex

memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to memorex Send a message via Yahoo to memorex
Default kristen kreuk

just scroll down and find any tagged Non Consensual
**outside links are forbidden**

Last edited by baur_147; 11-16-2011 at 03:39 AM.
memorex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:27 PM   #3
littlebrunetteslore

littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via Yahoo to littlebrunetteslore

I've had intense fantasies about Kristin Kreuk over the years... Usually, though, I want to BE her and get raped. Yeah, I know it's strange - I'm a guy, but I really get off imagining BEING the girl in my rape fantasies. But from a story perspective, I guess that doesn't really matter. Anyway, one of my last major fantasies was to be her in that blue dress during that photo shoot. Once the shoot is over, the photographer sends everyone else home and suddenly attacks me (Kristin) and ties my arms behind my back. He forces me to deepthroat him for a while, holding my head down on his cock as he gets close to cumming and watching me struggling as I can't breathe with it all the way inside my throat. Finally he cums and pulls out. Left panting for breath on the floor, my hands still bound he disappears for a few minutes only to return with a tall rickety stool and a length of rope. He ties a noose with the rope and slips it around that slender neck, then makes me stand up on the stool (in those heels!) as he throws the rope over a rafter and pulls it just tight enough to bite into my neck and make me stand up almost on tiptoe on top of that stool. So there I (Kristin) am, wrists bound behind my back, noose around my neck in that blue dress, precariously balanced on that stool. My toes going numb trying to keep my balance, wondering if I can kick off those heels without slipping from the stool. He leaves me like that for I don't how long, but it feels forever. Then he returns with 2 or 3 guys who walk slowly around me, grinning like crazy. They all pull out their hard cocks and start slowing jerking off and all I can do is watch, barely keeping on my feet. They keep touching my legs, body, etc and then one of them just kicks the stool out from under me. I find myself dangling by my neck, kicking those legs, unable to scream. Twisting and turning in the air, sure I'm about to die as they all laugh and continue jerking until they're cumming, shooting it at my slowly strangling body. Just when I think I'm going to die, one of them cuts me down, just letting me drop to the floor. Then the "real" fun begins as they rip that dress off and take me one after the other...
littlebrunetteslore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:50 AM   #4
tracyl

tracyl has initial reputation

That's hot! Though it is a bit odd with a guy imagining himself to be Kristen getting raped ..... maybe i should imagine myself as a guy doing the rape? ... hmmmm .... nay... i think i still prefer to be the one dominated over and pounded into!

*wink*
tracyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 11:25 PM   #5
Raper_Pimp
Privileged Member

Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

One of the guys grabbed her by her hair und pulled her up on her feet. He starts slapping her cute face, again and again. He slaps her harder, spits in her face until she starts crying like a little girl. They all laugh when tears run down her pretty face. „Please Stop! Pleaaaase Stoooioop“ she crys out. This makes them even wilder. The guy grabs her throat right and looks deep into her crying eyes. „Now I’m gonna destroy your tight little asshole you little fuckwhore!“ he screams at her. He turns her over and grabs her hips. „What a delicious little ass you have bitch!“ he says. He suddenly forces his fat cock deep into her asshole, she screams in pain. „Hahaaa that’s nice, keep crying you little cunt, makes me even wilder Hahaa!“ he starts to fuck her virgin ass really brutal and fast. She can’t breath, can’t think, she is just in shock. „Hey Brad, slap that whores face while I’m fucking her ass apart!“ Brad walks over and choked her with his left hand and starts slapping her face with his right hand. Now she is absolutely in terror. Crying, screaming, louder and louder, helpless. Then they change positions. Brad pulls her hair from behind and fucks her ruthless. The other guy grabs her head and starts to slap her again. „I‘ll bet you don’t like this haaaa? He says with an evil voice. Suddenly he punches her with his right fist right in her face. She screams again in panic. „Hahaaa, keep crying keep screaming bitch, we just have started!“ .....to be continued....
Raper_Pimp is offline   Reply With Quote