Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-02-2008, 07:44 PM   #61
Mr.Dotson.

Mr.Dotson. has initial reputation

The most i've done is frenchkiss my cousin.
Mr.Dotson. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 11:09 AM   #62
quincy89

quincy89 has initial reputation
Default Fucked my sis but after dad fucked her!!

Hi there. posted on here a while back about how i wanted to have sex with my elder sister. well it happened last night. I walked in on her in the bath and she didnt even mind. She got out the bath said to follow her which i did and we went into her bedroom. I had previously a few nights before told her how i felt and she let me finger her but last night she got totally naked lay on the bed and said to take her now. i was going to go straight in but wanted a blowjob first so she began sucking me off. Then her door knocked, i quickly jumped under the bed and my dad walked in to find my sister naked on the bed. I know her had fuked her before because i saw it but i never expected for me to be lying under the bed and here him come over kiss her and then get on the bed. he must have been fingering her on licking her clit because all i heard were soft moans which then turned into louder groans and he joined in so i knew he had entered her. they fucked for about 15 mins and then he went. I came back up and my sis said to finish her off, opened her legs and said enjoy. So of course without any hesitation i proceded in fucking her and it was the best sex i have ever had. Anyone fancy chatting to me so i give give me details just send me a message
quincy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:29 PM   #63
quincy89

Default Family rape

Has anyone here had any fantasies about raping members of their family? if so please share!
Old 03-06-2008, 09:32 PM   #64
quincy89

Now had my sister. was brilliant. Look at my other post for more info
Old 03-07-2008, 01:50 PM   #65
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

I'd had fantasies about my cousin. She is about 35 and i know she hasn't had sex since she concieved her son, who is now 16, i bet she must be gagging for sex.
Anyway i've always wanted to call round unexpectedly catch her half dressed and force myself on her. She's really skinny and i'm pretty sure i could overpower her with relative ease, maybe tie her hands to a radiator and whip her with the phone cord i've ripped out of the wall. After she's sobbing and crying on the floor i'd force her legs apart and violate her. I don't know why i want to inflict such a thing on a family member, we arn't close so that makes it a little easier to think about i guess.
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 02:06 PM   #66
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

Moved to the incest forum.
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 12:38 AM   #67
ManMass

ManMass has initial reputation

I have a running fantasy about raping my mother. Nothing I would actually do.

Cutting off two pieces of duct tape sticking them on my arm and in my hand to get ready. A syringe with out the needle full of lubricant in my pocket. Coming up behind her and putting one on her mouth and one on her wrists when she does to take it of to scream. Forcing her down and ripping her cloths off. Rubbing my body against hers just to watch her grow in fear. Shoving the syringe up her ass and squirting its content's deep up her ass. Leaving it inside as I turn her over shoving her legs appart and forcing my self inside. Then having my way with her anally. Retaping her hands behind her back. Taping her feet and just leaving her there for more later...
ManMass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 01:37 PM   #68
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceideas View Post
I'd had fantasies about my cousin. She is about 35 and i know she hasn't had sex since she concieved her son, who is now 16, i bet she must be gagging for sex.
Anyway i've always wanted to call round unexpectedly catch her half dressed and force myself on her. She's really skinny and i'm pretty sure i could overpower her with relative ease, maybe tie her hands to a radiator and whip her with the phone cord i've ripped out of the wall. After she's sobbing and crying on the floor i'd force her legs apart and violate her. I don't know why i want to inflict such a thing on a family member, we arn't close so that makes it a little easier to think about i guess.
Actually does anyone have any ideas how i could maybe approach doing something like this, not even the rape, i mean just sex; i'm sure theres no way you can approach someone straight up and tell them you want to roleplay rape them.
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 09:02 PM   #69
quincy89

Can kinda try helping you. I have had sex with sis and last night did anal with her for the first time so pm me and perhaps i can help
Old 03-10-2008, 08:08 AM   #70
wetpnty

wetpnty has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to wetpnty
Default Re sis

Dude there is nothing like fucking a family member. (mother & aunt)
since u already know that she's into incest .

just 1 question are you well hung?..... if you R it would b like sweet candy to you're sis.

try walking around with a pair of her panties in you're hand and sniff them when she looks at u.

or you could just ask her for a taste.
wetpnty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 10:33 AM   #71
quincy89

If you look at my later posts, i have had my sister since i posted this thread
Old 03-10-2008, 02:44 PM   #72
Wendel
Privileged Member

Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There was a whole series of videos on the subject somewhere around here. Try searching them out.
Wendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 03:56 PM   #73
Beat4aheart

Beat4aheart has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Beat4aheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_white_tigress View Post
Well here goes I'm kinda the submissive type, I can't tell you the best stories since I was too young to post about.. but I've had sex with my brother and 2 step brothers, We would bet on sporting events and we grew up poor so that was really all we had to anti up lol.. but this past summer I was camping with my mom and step dad, My mom went to the store and my dad had been watching tv in the Camper and when I was getting out of the krampt bathroom of the camer, my town got caught on the door and fell around my ankles, with my dad sitting about 2 feet beside me watching tv. He looked over and the look in his face was priceless, I bent over to pick up the towles and he said I know what you did with your brothers, and then he got up and walked up next to me and said you should let me also, and he started to rub my pussy when my newhew's started to knock on the door... >_<
Ouch... thats hot as hell
Old 03-12-2008, 11:34 AM   #74
quincy89

Default Up For Sharing

Hi all, My sister is up for meeting people off the internet and having sex with them. Anyone who is interested please pm me, let me know where your located and hopefully she can have sex with you asap. I would be present filming so if that doesn't bother you, contact me! Thanks
Old 03-14-2008, 10:43 PM   #75
ajtech_c

I'm up for the challenge I live in southwest Virginia
Old 03-15-2008, 05:06 PM   #76
haynguy

Lets see a pic of her.
Old 03-16-2008, 03:25 AM   #77
Beat4aheart

Beat4aheart has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Beat4aheart

As far as I can tell this guy is faking it... only has 3 pics of his "sis" and sent me a link to a vid that wasnt even posted by him... and really looked different than the pics... I dont know.. if u are being real awesome... if not... stick to it being a fantasy...
Old 03-18-2008, 07:18 PM   #78
quincy89

Beat4aheart, if thats what you think then thats fine, but believe u me its a real video of her. Not just some random person
Old 03-19-2008, 08:10 PM   #79
quincy89

I have had many similar fantasies and sis wants to be gang fucked/raped!
Old 03-19-2008, 08:47 PM   #80
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i like the sound of your sis !!