Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 01:39 AM   #41
crawlerxp

crawlerxp is infamous around these partscrawlerxp is infamous around these partscrawlerxp is infamous around these partscrawlerxp is infamous around these partscrawlerxp is infamous around these partscrawlerxp is infamous around these partscrawlerxp is infamous around these partscrawlerxp is infamous around these parts

I'm surprised this hasn't made it to the rowdy room yet... I'm sure it will at some point, once somebody who cares enough bothers to put it there.

Regarding EvilJ's post: Yes, actually. I've been in several different discussions with people (black or white, I won't say; that kind of thinking is racist; you used it, not me) over the use of the word nigger as well as several other words of the like. Even if I don't agree with it, I can respect what you said because I know it's a common way of thinking. Mine is just a different way, which seems to make more sense to me. Nigger is a word, insult or not. What matters should be the intent of the speaker, not the words he uses. People who take personal offense to words like nigger just don't seem to make much sense to me. If it's being used as an insult, then sure, take offense to the insult--not the word. Letting oneself get heated up over the use of a particular word without regard to the point it was meant to get across is as senseless as it is stupid, and nothing good ever comes of it. I'll put it this way: I've never lost an argument to someone who let himself get offended by my choice of words. People like that don't seem to think enough or pay enough attention to what I'm actually saying to get anything accomplished. I'll admit that I haven't perused the other threads related to this one. But from what I've seen, tierez has made a better argument and conducted himself more respectfully in his replies than most of the replies against him. The only argument I've actually seen against him is that he used a 'bad' word (Gasp! Oh no!), and people took offense to that regardless of what tierez was actually posting about and using the word to get across. Now, I will say that if using that word is specifically against the forum rules, then it's against the rules; it's your forum, however you want to run it. If he's made any mistake, that's the only one. Everything else just seems to be other people letting their emotions override their logic because of a word that society tells them they should get angry about.

Also, +rep to tierez for being as level-headed as he's been through this whole thing. I especially like how I get negative rep for stating my opinion. Way to go, folks.

-CralwerXP

Last edited by crawlerxp; 12-02-2009 at 01:41 AM.
Old 12-02-2009, 04:35 AM   #42
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, when you state your own opinion and your opinion appears to side with racism, you run the risk of getting negatively repped. Live and learn, I guess. The fact that you've "been in several different discussions with people" actually says absolutely nothing. Congratulations on wasting time typing that phrase.

If the only people I speek to about racism are people who are of my race, I might as well not speek to anyone at all. I haven't learned SHIT about what they have gone through firsthand. I have not had my mind expanded to see beyond the experiences of those most like me. I might as well be having a soliloquoy.

And identifying the race of another person is not the same as racism. You seem to be confusing "being PC" with "not being a racist". It's a common misconception among those who want to make a hollow point and have the thrill of calling other people racists and painting themselves as victims.

For your insinuation to have any impact, if I were to say to you "I've discussed the word Nigger Asians and with many, many White people- including my wife- and learned many different points of view. I learned a lot", that would make me a racist for identifying the race of the people I talked to. That's just plain silly. I mean, clown-like silly. See?

As for CR getting upset over the mere word, I don't think that's what happened. What makes me say that? Well... I read his posts. I know. Novel idea. I thought I'd try it though. He seems to be upset over the fact that Tierez ahs started at LEAST three threads using this same tactic. He seems to think that Tierez is baiting people and sucking gullible newbies into meaningless debates. I used the word "polemic" at the beginning. Look it up. THAT'S what CR seems to be so upset about. From what I'm reading, he seems to be saying that Tierez is using the word to gaslight people and make them look like they are the attackers. He SEEMS to be accusing the guy of "button pushing".

Now I could be wrong, but reading his posts and seeing as how they are in plain English and stuff, I think I'm not.

I agree with you on one point though. I really, really wish this would move to the Rowdy Room. I'm itching to personally attack someones (lack of) basic intellect. I really am.
Old 12-02-2009, 07:54 AM   #43
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tierez View Post
Do you have a problem with the word being used at all or just by me? What about other forms of media? Have you every read Huckleberry Finn? Are you saying that every book or piece of art should be destroyed if they use that particular word?
This is a PRIVATE forum. Using slang terms in public is covered under another document. The constitution in case you havent heard of it.

You are in a losing position here with your desire to use the word nigger on this forum. I would suggest you drop it.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Old 12-02-2009, 07:56 AM   #44
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilJ View Post
Well, when you state your own opinion and your opinion appears to side with racism, you run the risk of getting negatively repped. Live and learn, I guess. The fact that you've "been in several different discussions with people" actually says absolutely nothing. Congratulations on wasting time typing that phrase.

If the only people I speek to about racism are people who are of my race, I might as well not speek to anyone at all. I haven't learned SHIT about what they have gone through firsthand. I have not had my mind expanded to see beyond the experiences of those most like me. I might as well be having a soliloquoy.

And identifying the race of another person is not the same as racism. You seem to be confusing "being PC" with "not being a racist". It's a common misconception among those who want to make a hollow point and have the thrill of calling other people racists and painting themselves as victims.

For your insinuation to have any impact, if I were to say to you "I've discussed the word Nigger Asians and with many, many White people- including my wife- and learned many different points of view. I learned a lot", that would make me a racist for identifying the race of the people I talked to. That's just plain silly. I mean, clown-like silly. See?

As for CR getting upset over the mere word, I don't think that's what happened. What makes me say that? Well... I read his posts. I know. Novel idea. I thought I'd try it though. He seems to be upset over the fact that Tierez ahs started at LEAST three threads using this same tactic. He seems to think that Tierez is baiting people and sucking gullible newbies into meaningless debates. I used the word "polemic" at the beginning. Look it up. THAT'S what CR seems to be so upset about. From what I'm reading, he seems to be saying that Tierez is using the word to gaslight people and make them look like they are the attackers. He SEEMS to be accusing the guy of "button pushing".

Now I could be wrong, but reading his posts and seeing as how they are in plain English and stuff, I think I'm not.

I agree with you on one point though. I really, really wish this would move to the Rowdy Room. I'm itching to personally attack someones (lack of) basic intellect. I really am.
Spot on you got it 150% correct. This is not the first time hes pulled this bullshit on the forum. +rep

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Last edited by Crotch_Ripper; 12-02-2009 at 10:29 AM.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:58 AM   #45
crawlerxp

crawlerxp is infamous around these partscrawlerxp is infamous around these partscrawlerxp is infamous around these partscrawlerxp is infamous around these partscrawlerxp is infamous around these partscrawlerxp is infamous around these partscrawlerxp is infamous around these partscrawlerxp is infamous around these parts

Just to be clear:

A. I don't actually care about rep; I just thought it was funny.
B. I never attempted to paint myself as any kind of victim; if it came off that way, I apologize.
C. I like that because I decided not to give the races of the people who I've talked with, you assume that none of them were black. It's wrong, but that's as far as I'll go. A person's race shouldn't have any bearing on the validity of their opinion or argument with regard to anything, let alone a word. Giving special weight to what a person says based on his race (the belief that his viewpoint is intrinsically superior to those of other races) is, again, racist. I'll admit that I shouldn't have used the word 'racism' with regard to identifying a person's race; that's just race-based thinking, which only leads to racism. My mistake, it was 2am for me, thank you for pointing it out. (I realize that the world in general has accepted that everyone is of some race, and that classifying people that way is normal; as far as I see it, that way of thinking is wrong, no matter how many people use it)
D. I never said anything about being politically correct. I usually don't have much respect for political correctness unless it's being used around someone who's actually gone through the experiences (i.e. a black person who was, in fact, a slave, or a Jewish person who survived the holocaust).
E. As far as CR being upset over this thread being a repeat of a repeat, he actually wasn't the one to notice. You made the first post about that, and he got on-board with you afterward. Before that point, there were these:
"Nigger?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Take your racist garbage elsewhere it has no place here."
"Not the appropriate words to be used!!!"
"Ok first off there's a Movie Request Thread stickied at the top of the page.

Second, why would you want to call yourself a degrading racial slur that was and is in a highly negative context? No, don't answer that I'd rather not know."
"Since you have a low IQ I will spell it out for you. This is a rape FANTASY site. Get it F-A-N-T-A-S-Y.

Using the word nigger is not a fantasy and can only conjur up hate and bad feelings. Racism is not a fantasy.

I hope this post not only gets pulled but you get banned for using such a vile word."
"Now in case your really not getting it. Thats three people who have told you not to use that word. Not to mention the pictures gone.

So as you can see the management & members here dont care for your racist garbage go peddle it elsewhere."
Some of those are by CR, some aren't. I didn't mention him specifically. You picked him out. After that point, CR does stick with talking about how this thread is a repeat, but he also continues to call tierez a racist in almost every post. I don't know if tierez is or not, I just find that annoying, that's all. Name-calling never made sense to me, especially in this kind of situation. If tierez is a racist, and he did come here to "stir up shit," then yelling at him and calling him a racist is only going to make him sit there and giggle. I don't care if he does (If I didn't want to argue about it, hell, I wouldn't argue about it) but other people here apparently do. In that case, the smart thing to do would be to stop posting and just wait for tierez's fire to die and/or somebody to get around to banning him. There's probably a sarcastic remark in there about the use of "basic intellect," but whatever. I've said my peace, and that's all I'll say. I've made my point about the way people get hotheaded and take personal offense to words, and that's enough.

Last edited by crawlerxp; 12-02-2009 at 10:02 AM.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:27 AM   #46
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Very good then we wont expect anymore posts from you in this thread.

Excellent.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 12-02-2009, 08:57 PM   #47
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Quote:
I encourage the moderators to ban me for doing anything against the previously specified rules of the board. If I have, I deserve it! But as any rational human being has seen, I am still here, I have not been banned, and I see no reason not to repost any rule abiding caption I want. I choose not to because some can't seem to grasp the notion of fantasy, art, eroticism, etc. Hell, I'll even stop posting if one of the moderators ask me to so long as the reasons are stated clearly to the board.

As this is the "Free rape pictures and videos" forum, it is the appropriate thread. I have a sudden urge to repost what was here before so that everyone in the board can judge for themselves.
Ok buddy go right ahead and repost those racist pictures you have. Im sure you will get the mods attention.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 12-03-2009, 02:30 AM   #48
chumly

chumly Level 1 (100+)chumly Level 1 (100+)

This is the worst kind of hypocrisy. Some people find the use of the word "nigger" to be offensive in any context, at any time. Fair enough but others don't, and the metaphor regarding opinions and assholes has already been rendered here. What is staggering is that there is this sense of objective right / wrong-ness being tossed around on a site called "rapeboard". Please, save us from the whole notion that it's fantasy, and that this should make it peachy-keen for everyone. If that's the case, then please feel free to post your personally identifying information up and see what your local community thinks about your "it's just fantasy" line. Or better yet, try explaining it to your wife or boss, grown kids, the next-door neighbors. Put on a placard that describes your viewpoint, and stand on the corner of the busiest intersection in your town. It's just fantasy, right? Everyone should understand that, no problem. I believe that it SHOULD be that easy, but I know damn well it isn't and I'm sure most of you do, too.

Most of us seem to inherently understand that real rape is wrong and that indulging in fantasy is not the same thing, AT ALL. We accept that the others on the site share this view. We take them AT THEIR WORD that this is how they feel about the whole thing. Well, tierez makes the claim that he more or less views the element of race/sex in the same fashion, and gets virtually strung up for it the same way that you all would if you tried coming out with your harmless fantasy fetish. No room for taking him at HIS word, eh? Calling him a racist is exactly tantamount to calling all of you rape supporters.

Last edited by chumly; 12-03-2009 at 02:55 AM.
Old 12-03-2009, 03:14 AM   #49
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumly View Post
This is the worst kind of hypocrisy. Some people find the use of the word "nigger" to be offensive in any context, at any time. Fair enough but others don't, and the metaphor regarding opinions and assholes has already been rendered here. What is staggering is that there is this sense of objective right / wrong-ness being tossed around on a site called "rapeboard". Please, save us from the whole notion that it's fantasy, and that this should make it peachy-keen for everyone. If that's the case, then please feel free to post your personally identifying information up and see what your local community thinks about your "it's just fantasy" line. Or better yet, try explaining it to your wife or boss, grown kids, the next-door neighbors. Put on a placard that describes your viewpoint, and stand on the corner of the busiest intersection in your town. It's just fantasy, right? Everyone should understand that, no problem. I believe that it SHOULD be that easy, but I know damn well it isn't and I'm sure most of you do, too.

Most of us seem to inherently understand that real rape is wrong and that indulging in fantasy is not the same thing, AT ALL. We accept that the others on the site share this view. We take them AT THEIR WORD that this is how they feel about the whole thing. Well, tierez makes the claim that he more or less views the element of race/sex in the same fashion, and gets virtually strung up for it the same way that you all would if you tried coming out with your harmless fantasy fetish. No room for taking him at HIS word, eh? Calling him a racist is exactly tantamount to calling all of you rape supporters.
An others open their mouths and remove all doubt. And BTW when you have a clue about what this is all about feel free to add more commentary. Lets see "Dec 2009" No doubt you have ALL the history behind this ENTIRE thread.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Last edited by Crotch_Ripper; 12-03-2009 at 03:17 AM.
Old 12-03-2009, 03:21 AM   #50
chumly

chumly Level 1 (100+)chumly Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
An others open their mouths and remove all doubt. And BTW when you have a clue about what this is all about feel free to add more commentary. Lets see "Dec 2009" No doubt you have ALL the history behind this ENTIRE thread.
Congrats on a completely vacuous post that adds nothing to the discussion.
Old 12-03-2009, 03:31 AM   #51
tierez

tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)

I encourage the moderators to ban me for doing anything against the previously specified rules of the board. If I have, I deserve it! But as any rational human being has seen, I am still here, I have not been banned, and I see no reason not to repost any rule abiding caption I want. I choose not to because some can't seem to grasp the notion of fantasy, art, eroticism, etc. Hell, I'll even stop posting if one of the moderators ask me to so long as the reasons are stated clearly to the board.

As this is the "Free rape pictures and videos" forum, it is the appropriate thread. I have a sudden urge to repost what was here before so that everyone in the board can judge for themselves.
Old 12-03-2009, 05:36 AM   #52
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

If you managed to miss it there was a moderator posting in this thread on the first page. I have no idea what your original captions included but continuing to use the word "nigger" might get you some kind of warning since the use of that word is clearly provoking people even if you yourself wouldn't associate it with racism.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:20 PM   #53
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
If you managed to miss it there was a moderator posting in this thread on the first page. I have no idea what your original captions included but continuing to use the word "nigger" might get you some kind of warning since the use of that word is clearly provoking people even if you yourself wouldn't associate it with racism.
Stern made it pretty clear in her post what will be allowed. There is no wiggle room to play word games.

http://www.rapeboard.com/showpost.ph...8&postcount=11

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 12-03-2009, 11:45 PM   #54
Demon_138

I agree with Crotch Ripper that the word is horrible, and as this guy has had previous posts using the same word knowing its not welcome here, kind of a moron. I would cut the guy some slack if this was his first time posting this kind of material with wording such as that, but when no one cared for it the first two times, third time does not make the charm.

Old 12-04-2009, 03:01 AM   #55
tierez

tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)

Quote:
Sternenlied is a Mod? I'll respect her comments! I wasn't aware she was a moderator as it isn't explicit in her post. I won't be bullied by another member with a grudge, but I have always respected mods thoughts. Any future posts will be censored against the perceived offense. Thank you for the information.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:00 PM   #56
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Quote:
Sternenlied is a Mod? I'll respect her comments! I wasn't aware she was a moderator as it isn't explicit in her post. I won't be bullied by another member with a grudge, but I have always respected mods thoughts. Any future posts will be censored against the perceived offense. Thank you for the information.
We will wait with baited breath to see if you do this a fifth time. And BTW why does it matter a mod had to get this to stop. That only proves you do this to stir up shit. Any decent person would have never thrown the word nigger around here like that to start with four other times.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 12-04-2009, 06:47 PM   #57
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Stern made it pretty clear in her post what will be allowed. There is no wiggle room to play word games.

http://www.rapeboard.com/showpost.ph...8&postcount=11
I was referring to propabilities since it is still only a word by itself and the people are the ones who give it a deeper meaning. After all you can teach a parrot to repeat some word or have mentally challenged person to use a word he might not even have the brain capacity to understand. Also I don't have any authority on this board so I'll try to avoid making any solid statements about the rules since it might just create more problems. In the end Stern's post indicated that you are free to use the word "nigger" when not referring to people who might find it offensive so there is some "wiggle" room for it's usage.

Guess I should have made clear difference in my posts when talking about this invidual case and the use of the word in general though.
Old 12-04-2009, 07:00 PM   #58
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Quote:
I was referring to propabilities since it is still only a word by itself and the people are the ones who give it a deeper meaning. After all you can teach a parrot to repeat some word or have mentally challenged person to use a word he might not even have the brain capacity to understand. Also I don't have any authority on this board so I'll try to avoid making any solid statements about the rules since it might just create more problems. In the end Stern's post indicated that you are free to use the word "nigger" when not referring to people who might find it offensive so there is some "wiggle" room for it's usage.

Guess I should have made clear difference in my posts when talking about this invidual case and the use of the word in general though.
I will agree with you, however the OP's only intent was to stir up shit.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 12-05-2009, 01:03 AM   #59
dikwad

dikwad Level 3 (300+)dikwad Level 3 (300+)dikwad Level 3 (300+)dikwad Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
You dont have an opinion on if its wrong to throw the word "nigger" all over the place? Must be tough to get hit by so many cars standing in the middle of that road.
yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn
Old 12-05-2009, 03:07 AM   #60
tierez

Stirring shit...thats what I intended to do. Thats why I tried to shut down my own thread so many times. Thats why I never called anyone names, or brand a member as something they are not, and always directly responded to posts while others never responded to direct questions or challenges. While another drove a bandwagon all through the thread with taunts, and insults!

While a valid point was made, it was made with inconsiderate rants. Not a "please" or "thank you", or "I'd appreciate it if". Nor was it made, until three pages worth of flaming.

It was only halted by a considerate, rational person, with a "the mod doesn't like it so please stop".

I consider the affair ended. I'll never post here again under any circumstances. Lets just say that the next person to post was the one REALLY interested in stirring things up and let it be the end of it!
Closed Thread