Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-27-2013, 08:48 PM   #1
Rape Ghost

Rape Ghost has initial reputation
Default Aisan Teacher fuck blonde mom

"Again Sam you failed in your Exam" said Jessie, the mother of Sam, Jessie is a young 32 years old very hot mom with blonde long hair, C cup breasts and 5 feet high. She was married to Jog when she was 22 and they got Sam.

Jog travel frequently in business trips and leaver her with Sam most of the time on the other side Jesse too leave Sam alone at home as she worked as a doctor and she passed most of her work at the hospital.

This year Sam got a new Math teacher, his name is Mr Lee, he came from Japan although he was Asian but he was tall (6.5 ft) and muscular with brown hair. Lee was Sam favorite teacher until he saw Jesse by chance in the school when she came to take Sam. The next day, he asked Sam about his mother job and his father and how they passed there days, after that his way to treat Sam has changed completely, and it ended by failing in the last exam.

"believe me mom , Mr Lee miss corrected by exam, i know that i did it good at the exam" Sam replied.

"ok , go now to study and i will see the principal when i cam to take you tomorrow" she said
__________________________________________________ ______________

Next day, after the school , Jessie gone to the principal office

"Sam marks in all subject are good but the Math he got E !!!" she said
"Came down madame, Mr Lee is coming and we will know why"
Mr Lee arrived, he was looking sharp ,"hello Mr principal , hello Ms Jesse" he said.
"hi Mr Lee" the replied
"Ms Jesse was asking about Sam marks in Math they are the worst" the principal said.

"Unfortunately Sam is not good at class at all, he did not his assignments, he do not listen to me, his normal result is failure" he replied

"but all his marks are good and he told me that he solved the exam correctly" she said nervously.

"i told you what i can, if you want to see his exams and his assignments visit me tomorrow at my class after school time" he said in a strong tone.

"ok i will come tomorrow to see his exam" she replied
__________________________________________________ _______________
Next day after the school time, she knocked Lee class door,
"come in" he said
she was dressed a Black, Chantilly Lace, bolero jacket on top of a tied blue t shirt and a long blue skirt.

she entered the class, Lee was siting on his chair, reading in a magazine.

"hi Mr Lee" she said
"hi Jess, thanks for coming please take a sit" he said
"unfortunately i forget my note book today but it is a good opportunity to discuss Sam behavior in class" he continued

to be continue

Last edited by Rape Ghost; 01-02-2014 at 04:49 PM.
Rape Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote