Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-23-2010, 07:35 PM   #1
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo
Default An examination of torture, Solo style...

Before I get started, I want to explain where all of this mental and emotional energy came from. I found myself reading old threads. I started at page 17 of the Rowdy Room and worked my way up. What I read was very educating to say the least... at least from a RB standpoint. Anyway, when I got to page 7 I came across something that really bothered me, and this thread was generated from what I read.

I wont go into details because of the rules, but I will say it was a "guy" he said he was "honest" and he what he wrote...

<walks away computer>...

<returns and takes a deep breath>

For the older members you might know who and I am referring to.

I am going to write a short story explaining how to properly torture a pedophile.

1. Capture them and bring them to a Brooklyn, NY basement, and put on loud music to drown out the screams that will be soon to come.

2. Tie them to a chair, and place Cheese Wiz on their achilles tendons.

3. Give them lots of water to drink.

4. Take an old school thermometer(the ones that use mercury) and oil it up and then slam it inside of their penis.

5. Take a hammer and smash the the thermometer that is inside of their penis.

6. Call it a day, cause they're finished.

Sorry if this disturbed anybody, but I had to get that off my chest.

Thank you for reading "An examination of torture, Solo style"
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:25 PM   #2
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

<Damn I know I drank to much> I wrote a hole reply and hit something and the hole post disappeared.

Here we go again. This thread was about some guy named Honestguy and what he was requesting nonchalantly, and I wasn't feeling it, so I expressed what I would do to him if I could get my hands on him.

The mercury is to poison him and the broken glass.... well he's going to have to pee eventually, and it will move the broken glass around in his shaft giving him unimaginable pain.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:14 PM   #3
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

I was just going to run him over if I remember correctly. But the thermometer idea is a good one too.

There seems to be a problem with your "w" key.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:17 PM   #4
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

Yeah and Siera told you that it wasn't worth you damaging your car.

And hat is rong ith my "w" key?
Old 10-25-2010, 12:44 AM   #5
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

It's missing on a "hole" lot of words
Old 10-25-2010, 10:44 AM   #6
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneSolo View Post
And hat is rong ith my "w" key?
That's what you get for buying a cheapassed chinese computer.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:06 PM   #7
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
It's missing on a "hole" lot of words
Ah, I see said the blind man. Thanks.

This reminds of another forum I was on, and someone had to right... I mean write an elaborate post on the difference between "their, there and they're"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
That's what you get for buying a cheapassed chinese computer.
Yeah, I thought I was saving a few bucks when I sent away QWERTY keyboard, and got a QERTY keyboard instead.