Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-29-2006, 07:56 PM   #1
Number7
I am back.

Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Hi people..

Hi, I just joined the forums because I wanted to ask a few things, I hope everyone is well

Basically I am very much so sexualy attracted to my mother, I have been for the last few years, I always thought it might of been something to do with puberty, but now that I have turned 18 a few months ago I guess it isn't.

It all started when I saw a picture of my mum naked in my parents room and I just can't get the image out of my mind I really want to have sex with her, but I know it's wrong...

Do these incest occasions ever actually happen in reality.

I'm sorry if I weirded anyone out...
Number7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 04:12 AM   #2
bruhma

bruhma has initial reputation

yes incest happens all the time. hell, i had a 6 year relationship wiht my older sister. we used to meet up almost everynight in the garage and have wild sex.
so, you feelin this way towards your mom, its natural. id say go for it. flirt with ur mom for a lil while, tell her she looks beautiful, casually brush up against her and catch a feel of her ass, walk around the house in boxers, while shes bent over brush ur hardened cock up against her ass....the list goes on...
just go slow, and be very observant. if she gets weirded out by it...stop. if not....go for it.

got a pic of her?
bruhma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 11:24 PM   #3
Number7
I am back.

Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhma
yes incest happens all the time. hell, i had a 6 year relationship wiht my older sister. we used to meet up almost everynight in the garage and have wild sex.
so, you feelin this way towards your mom, its natural. id say go for it. flirt with ur mom for a lil while, tell her she looks beautiful, casually brush up against her and catch a feel of her ass, walk around the house in boxers, while shes bent over brush ur hardened cock up against her ass....the list goes on...
just go slow, and be very observant. if she gets weirded out by it...stop. if not....go for it.

got a pic of her?
Ok, well a few hours ago it turned new years, and everyone was fairly drunk, and we where all doing hugs and kisses, and when I came to my mum and grabbed her ass pretty tight and pulled her into me, but no one noticed, then later my dad went up to be and it was only the two of us left and instead of going up she stayed down stairs with me for a good while where I got some nice cleavage view and when I hugged her good night I copped another feel and she didn't seem to mind...

Maybe there is hope

I'll try to get a pic up sometime for yous
Old 01-01-2007, 09:25 PM   #4
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number7
....I'll try to get a pic up sometime for yous
Just for your information, it is my understanding that, before you post a pic of someone on the board, you are required to secure their permission to do so in advance. So, if you do post a pic of the lovely lady (which I hope you do), you may wish to volunteer that her permission was obtained.
Old 01-01-2007, 09:53 PM   #5
Number7
I am back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz
Just for your information, it is my understanding that, before you post a pic of someone on the board, you are required to secure their permission to do so in advance. So, if you do post a pic of the lovely lady (which I hope you do), you may wish to volunteer that her permission was obtained.
Hmmmm, that could be tricky "Hi mum, mind if I post a pic of you on the rape/incest bored I joined the other day?"

Hahaha, ah well, to be honest I doubt anything will ever happen, and in a way I'm glad, I have a great relationship with her as her son and it would be a shame to ruin that, I guess I can always dream
Old 01-02-2007, 12:07 AM   #6
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number7
..... I guess I can always dream
Yes, you certainly can, and that's what this site is all about
Old 01-02-2007, 03:31 PM   #7
Number7
I am back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz
Yes, you certainly can, and that's what this site is all about
Hahahha yeah

For a site where people dream of raping other that members are suprisingly friendly
Old 01-13-2007, 12:14 AM   #8
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

hey, i agree with that, if u really want ur mom, go for it, but don't push her away. Oh and don't piss off ur dad.

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote