Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-22-2014, 11:28 AM   #1
Brutalessons

Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)
Default A Hard Days Night

The following is fiction, written by Me. It is a description of a fantasy situation, purely meant as adult entertainment. Enjoy.

I get to travel two or three times a year for work, conferences and the like and it becomes one of the highlights of my Year. The reason is that I take the opportunity of being away from home to indulge in My favorite “game’s”. Following is to give you an idea of why my trips are looked forward to so much.

I arrived in Indianapolis and Rented a car for the week and drove to the Marriot hotel in downtown. Having been here half a dozen times I really like the location as it is within walking distance of 8-10 decent nightclubs, 2 strip joints and an adult theater. After checking in I had the night and following 2 days free before the conference started on Monday morning so after a quick shower and bite to eat I was off. There is a little pub I like that has three live bands playing on Friday and Saturday night with enough of a genre difference to give plenty of choices. As it was still early I arrived before cover charges and right at the beginning of happy hour.

About an hour before happy hour ended I was enjoying watching the building crowd and spotted someone of interest. Single lady, mid to late twenties sitting off to herself at a table where one of the dance bands would be playing soon. She was dressed to the nines for clubbing, and her early arrival, Strawberry blond hair, Nice medium sized tits all in a tiny 5’ package. The 3-4 empties in front of her and her demeanor told Me that she was probably recently divorced, and steeling herself to get back in the Game by loading up on the cheaper drinks. I strategically maneuvered to a table near her without being overtly obvious, nursing My own drink and settled in.

I listened as I heard her order another drink, Long Island Tea and chat up the waitress discovering that she was also unemployed at the moment and looking for work, new to town after the divorce, lived alone with just the cat… It is amazing what people will spill to complete strangers when they get drinking. Being as the place was filling up I relaxed and enjoyed being a part of the crowd when she stood leaned her chair to the table to indicate it was occupied and picked up her purse, headed to the ladies room. Once she was lost to the crowd I stood up and moved to her table picking up her drink. I took a small sip and quickly poured about a shot and a half of Everclear, a 190 proof straight alcohol, before stirring it, taking another sip and setting it back to the table. Pretty strong, but I was counting on her previous drinks to deaden the taste. I walked a few steps into the crowd before returning to My seat just in time to see her coming back from the ladies room, make up fresh and the club outfit clinging to every curve.

She sat down and took a big sip of her drink as the lights dimmed and the band took the stage. Smiling to Myself as she began drinking three times as much alcohol as she planned I sat back and enjoyed the show. I watched as she got up and danced a few times, always returning to her seat and fresh drink alone, drinks that I had doctored pretty heavily and watched as the dancing and drinking began taking its toll. At around 11 o clock, early by club standards, after watching her almost fall coming back from the dance floor she came back to her table, picked up her purse and fumbled through it pulling out a set of car keys. You could see that she was almost out of it even as she picked up the nearly full drink from the table and chugged it down before turning and heading for the doorway. I almost applauded her strength to recognize that she had enough even as I followed her stumbling through the crowd and out the door. She would probably have been a little tipsy by now from the number of drinks, but with the amount of Everclear I had been pouring down her she was being hammered by almost three times the effects she should have been. That last drink she had chugged had been almost straight everclear. I hoped she didn’t have far to drive. I walked to My car while watching as she stumbled to hers, managed to get in gear and pull out. We hit the southbound 64 and though she was weaving some, she was maintaining on the familiar route fairly well and we were still fairly early for there to be the heavy police presence you would find after bar close. As she pulled off on an exit near one of the numerous small farming towns that dot the Indiana landscape. I hung back in following her as she drove down the local two lane highway then turned off onto a smaller county road. I watched as she turned into a long driveway with a single mobile home sitting beside a big open field. Even as I drove past I noted that there were only a single set of lights off in the distance about a mile or so away so no neighbors to speak of. I continued driving about another 5 miles before pulling over and looking at My watch. I got out of the car and took the small black bag from the trunk checking through everything and waiting an additional half hour till it struck midnight .

Pulling the black ski mask firmly over My head I got back in the car and drove back to her house turning off My headlights as I pulled into her drive on the off chance she was still alert enough to notice. I chuckled when I saw her car sitting half on the lawn as I got out and picked up My bag. I walked up to the doorway already slipping a stiff card out of my wallet to pop the lock when the knob turned easily in My hand. In the dim light coming from the kitchen I found her shoes where she had kicked them off and walked in to the livingroom where a cat sat staring at me curiously. I turned and walked down the hall silently opening the bedroom door only to find the bed empty, her club dress crumpled on the floor. Turning I walked to the bathroom where a thin sliver of light peeked from beneath the threshold. Steeling Myself I slowly turned the knob, ready for almost any reaction she might have to a masked man suddenly in front of her, but it was not needed. There she was, on the floor of the bathroom sprawled in just her bra and panties, on arm draped on the toilet. I quickly walked over to her and grabbed her by the hair lifting her up off the floor, staring into her face. She was slack faced and did not respond even as I lightly smacked her face two or three times.

Grinning, I saw no reason to waste time and kicked off My shoes, unzipped my pants and stepped out of My jeans. I had been dreaming about feeling her cute little face mashed against my belly all evening and I wasted little time pulling her up to her knees by her hair, prying her mouth open and slowly pushing My cock into her mouth. Now I am not deformed or anything but at 8” long and nearly 2’ thick I am quite a mouthful for even the most eager of woman. As I started pulling her head back and forth on My cock, watching as my cock stretched her cheeks I pushed a bit deeper each time until as I hit the back of her throat her body spasmed and she involuntarily gasped and sucked taking My cock fully into her throat. Grinning, holding her face firmly pressed to my belly I snapped two or three quick pictures of her first throat fucking before the nights anticipation built and I began cumming down her throat. I got a couple nice shots as I pulled back, even one of My cocktip right at her open waiting mouth as a spurt of com painted the inside.

I dropped her like a limp sack and looked around the bathroom, quickly finding a bottle of baby oil by the tub. I picked it up and turned back to My new Toy and reached down lifting her light little body up by the hips till her knees were directly beneath her, head and hair splayed on the cold tile, arms stretched out. I slid My hand down the back f her panties, cupping her warm ass cheeks , tracing across her asshole before pushing between her legs. Her cunt, while not bone dry was warm and only slightly moist as I rubbed at it before forcing first one finger then two as deeply and roughly into her as I could. Soon I had three fingers forcing themselves up her semi dry cunt and My thumb buried in her unlubed asshole. I used my other hand to pull her panties down baring her ass to Me before pulling My hand free and squirting the baby oil across my Hand. I stuck the neck of the bottle up her cunt giving the bottle a squeeze and for good measure did the same to her ass. Grinning in anticipation I spent a couple minutes fucking her ass with the bottle till I finally had pushed nearly half of it deep up her ass. I left it there and reached back to my bag pulling out a roll of black flex bandage and pulled her arm back straight quickly taping each of her wrists to her ankles. I pulled the bottle of baby oil from her ass after giving it on last good squeeze, emptying the contents full inside her then pushed four fingers of my lubed hand as far up her cunt as I could go. Using this grip, I bent and lifted her off the ground, flipping her into my arms and carried her to her bed. As I carried her, she began Mumbling trying to wake even as I laid her face down on her bed. The way her hands were stretched to her ankles keeping her legs tucked and ass up in offering, I ignored her mumbling, gripped her by the hips and placed My bare cock against her cunt In a single Push I was buried inside her and Pounding away with abandon, pulling her ass and body back hard to meet each of My bruising thrusts Soon her mumbling began to get a bit clearer and I felt her body begin to tense and resist some as I slammed My 8’inch cock brutally into her again.. . I started to talking to her telling her she was a good Slut… that’s it… take that Cock… etc She began repeating over and over “Ow… No… Please…” and I pulled My cock out till just the head was inside her. Gripping her hips I began moving her ass around in little circles, her cunt dancing on the head of my cock. Oh, now you don’t Like My cock slut? It aint good enough for your precious little cunt anymore?... Fine…

I pulled my cock fully out of her cunt, shifted and put the head tight against her asshole. I reached out with one hand grabbing her hair in one fist the other reaching over to hold the camera full in front of her face. Jerking back hard on her hair I drove my hips forward driving The full length of my cock up her lubed asshole, snapping the camera in a brilliant flash catching her face right as she began to scream. Over and over again I drove into her raping her ass as she pleaded and begged drunkenly until I erupted inside her…

I laughed, knowing that out of work, single, I would have her for My private use for the entire week, keeping her tied and helpless waiting on My next whim.
Brutalessons is offline   Reply With Quote