Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-04-2009, 06:43 AM   #1
gravelman

gravelman Level 4 (400+)gravelman Level 4 (400+)gravelman Level 4 (400+)gravelman Level 4 (400+)gravelman Level 4 (400+)
Default Desert Road Rape(mmmm/f)

I have wrote another story.Took a while but there you go.
Got the idea from a rape video i saw. Have a read and leave a comment good or bad please. Hope you enjoy.
Laura Weston was well an truly pissed of.The 36 year old English woman was on her first holiday away from the UK

with her husband and here she was walking,alone, down a hot desert road towards a town that was visable through the

heat haze in the distance.Five minutes before she had been sitting in the cool interior of their hired car when she

and her hubby,John, had had a blazing row. She had screamed at him to pull the car over and had jumped out and

started walking.Laura was a woman who had to get her own way and win every row, when she didnt she threw a massive

strop and went of on her own.Which was fine back home in the UK but not such a good idea on a hot desert road in a

strange country.John had tried to get her back into the car but she had told him to fuck off and leave her alone,

so in anger he had done just that and took off .what didn't help her situation was that she thought she was walking

towards the town but had forgoten that in this country they drove on the opposite side of the road to the UK.So in

reality she was walking away from it and further into the desert.She wasn't exactly dressed right for a trip into

the desert,though she did have a hat on covering her short dark hair.She also had on a bright blouse that covered

her 36c breasts and a knee length skirt,on her feet she wore a pair of flat brown shoes.She was a very pretty

36year old woman.
The four men in the van coming up behind her whistled apreciatly as they saw her walking in front of them.
The four where the best of friends and where on a driving holiday.Getting drunk and getting laid and genarally

having fun. The four where Steve the driver and at 22 the oldest of the group.He was a short man, heavily bearded

and wearing glasses.Sitting next to him was Tom,20,a reasonably good looking man.In the back of the van where,Chuck

also 21and Frank,19.
"Would you look at that." Tom said see Laura walking ahead of them.
"Oh yeah." The others exclaimed."Must be one of them desert roses."
"I dont know about that but i wouldn't mind giving her a few pricks!"
"Sounds like a good idea."
"What you mean?"
"Well we're in the middle of no where in the desert.Plenty of places to hide out for a couple of hours.Why not

have some fun?"
The others thought about Steve's idea and smiles broke out on their faces.
"Yeah man lets see if she wants a ride!"
Steve brought the van to a stop beside the woman standing on the side of the road.Tom put his head out the window

to talk with her.
"Hi ma'am You ok?"
Laura looked round as the van pulled up beside her and the good looking man spoke to her.
"Oh hello.Yes thanks.i just had a row with my husband and am now walking into town."
"BY the sound of that accent you aten't from these parts."
"No i am from England, me and my husband are on our first holiday abroad."
"First holiday abroad and he leaves you on the side of the road.What sort of man is he? Let us give you a ride

into town."
"Yes it isn't good.But thats just like John. If it woudn't be a problem a ride into town would be good."
"It's no problem. We can't leave you out in this heat."
Tom got out of the van and undid the sliding back door for her,she didn't see the lustfull look in his eyes as he

looked at her body.After the brightness of the outside she couldn't see into the darkened interior of the van.So

she didn't see the other two men sitting inside.Even if she had have seen them it would have done her no good,with

Tom standing behind her there was no escape.As it was she climbed in on her own.With their prey in the van Tom shut

the door climbed back in the front and they where of.
Two minuets later Laura's husband ,John came driving back.His anger had cooled and he was now looking for his

abandond wife.To late! He drove past the van but didn't pay it any attention, more concerned with looking out for

Laura.
It wasn't until the door had shut and the van pulled away that laura realised how many people there where inside.
Looking around she saw the handsome one sitting in the passanger seat beside him the driver was bearded and was

wearing sunglasses, beside her sat a stocky looking man and standing near the door was light brown skinned man. All

four of them didn't look that old, in their twentys she guessed. She was so relieved to get out of the heat she

didn't consider the trouble she could be in.If she had seen the looks of lust in their eyes she would have started

to worry.
"So whats a gorgeous thing like you doing out on the side of the road in this heat?" Asked the man sitting beside

her,Chuck.
"Me and my hubby had a row.So i got out and he drove off!"
"He left you out in that heat on the side of the road."
"Yes.He just left me here. So i was going to walk into the town."
"You got a mobile phone on you?"
"No .NO phone no money ."
A look of pure joy came on the faces of the men as they heard these words.No phone! She had no way of contacting

anyone.She was theirs to do with what they wanted.No one would ever know where she was.
"You must be thirsty,do you want a beer?"
"No thanks.I don't drink them."
"You dont drink them! You've been standing out in the sun surely you must want a drink."
"Not a beer thank you."
"Well that's all we got.How you gonna pay for the lift we giving you?"
"What do you mean pay for the lift?I told you i haven't got any money on me.Take me to town and when John comes

back he can give you some."
"He's not here now.He abandond you in the middle of nowhere.He proberbly aint coming back."
"That's not true he didn't abandon me.We just had a disagrement,it happens all the time."
"He's proberbly glad to get rid of you then ,if you do this all the time."
"No. He always comes back."
"Not this time.This time your not gonna be there!"
A look of panic came into Laura's face as she finally realised the trouble she was in.Here she was in a foreign

country,no one knew where she was and she was trapped in a van with four strang men.Her panic rose as she

felt the van turn of the road and head into the desert.
"I think you had better let me out here.Thank you for the lift." she said as she started to rise out of her seat.
She then felt hands on her shoulders as the dark man,Frank,pushed her back down into her seat.
"You aint going anywhere bitch.Sit down."
"No please let me go!" She was really starting to panic now. Tears where starting to fall down her face.
"We'll let you go."Chuck said giving her hope.
"Oh thank you. i won't say anything."
"Yep we'll let you go,After we've finished with you!None of us have ever fucked a Englishwomen before. We gotta do

our bit for international relations."
"NO PLEASE LET ME GO!DON'T TOUCH ME!"
"Oh but we wanna touch you. We want to see you as well so howz about you show us your English tits?"
"No. I wont just fuck of an leave me alone.Let me fucking go!"
"Such language.Let us explain something to you bitch.You've been abondond by your husband. You're stuck in the

middle of the desert in a place you dont know and the best bit is your stuck with four horny guys.Now if you want

to live through this you will do as your told.An i'm telling you to SHOW US YOUR TITS!"As he said the last words he

grabbed hold of the front of her shirt and pulled hard.With load pings the buttons gave way and the front of her

shirt gave way exposings her bikini glad breasts.
gravelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:44 AM   #2
gravelman

gravelman Level 4 (400+)gravelman Level 4 (400+)gravelman Level 4 (400+)gravelman Level 4 (400+)gravelman Level 4 (400+)

"YEH THATS WHAT WE WANT. GET HER TITS OUT."
"Look at them they look good!!"
After a brief moment of shock Laura started screaming and kicking out with her legs.
"NO LEAVE ME ALONE. GET THE FUCK OF ME. LET ME GO!!!"
Then a lucky kick caught Tom's arm as he reached back to grab her tits.
"Ow the fucking bitch kicked me."
Aloud CRACKKK filled the van as Chuck slapped her across the face, quickly followed by three more.
She sat back in a daze as Chuck snarled into her face."You can just fucking stop that,an get through your pretty

head that youv'e been abandoned buy your old man, your'e in the middle of nowhere,no ones going to help you so you

had best do as your told an you might just survive.Ok?"
She sat there with a dazed look on her face as the enormity of her situation dawned on her.Looking around the

van at the three lust filled faces grinning back at her and realised that he was right.Because of her stupid

selfishness she was stuck in the middle of nowhere with four stange men with rape on their minds.
"Please no leave me alone, let me go." She sobbed.
"No chance bitch.We're gonna fuck you in every hole you got and if you do'nt behave an do as you are told we might

make some more.Now get your'e clothes of."
Buy this time the van had stopped and was parked beside a cliff that afforded a little shade. It was still in the

desert in the middle of nowhere far enough away so that no one would here any screams.
Back in the van Laura had been pulled to her feet and stood in the middle of the van. The rear seats had been

folded to the side. An inflatable mattress was laying on the floor, the boys where always prepared for action.
The terrified Englishwoman now stood surrounded by the four lust filled men.She was still crying and shaking her

head."No.Please leave me alone,let me go please."She said in a small voice the fight gone out of her.From being

someone who always got her own way she was now a nothing.She no longer had any control of what was going to happen.
Chuck raised his hand and slapped her face again as he snarled at her.
"For the last time get your fucking clothes off!"
With her head still ringing from the blow she reached behind her back and undid her bikini top.Her loverly

,natural 36c breasts were free for the four men to see.There were grunts of pleasure as the two orbs fell into

veiw.
"You've got a nice pair of tits there Mrs English woman. Let's see if the rest matchs em."
The sobbing woman then kicked her shoes off and then unid her skirt an pushed it down around her legs and stepped

out of it.She stood in the middle of the four men in her bikini bottom looking at the floor.
"Come on bitch them as well!"
"Please no i dont want to .Let me go please." she pleaded.
"We dont care what you want! We want you to get naked,now do it or you will be in loads of pain!"
With a massive sob she knew she had no choice so she undid the ties that held her bottoms on and her last piece of

clothing fell away. She now stood completly naked in front of the four men.
More grunts of pleasure filled the air as her naked body was seen by the four lust filled men.Laura then found

herself closely surrounded by the men.There hands where everywhere.Two pairs of hands where grabbing and squeezing

her breasts,another pair of hands where squeezing her arse cheeks and another pair where probing her pussy.
"Please dont! leave me alone!Please! Get off me!" She said in a very quiet shocked voice.
The mauling of her body went on for a further five minuets. Then she felt a hands on her shoulders and she was

forced down to her knees.
"That's it bitch on your knees and get your mouth open.We all want a nice blowjob.Don't even think about saying no

and no teeth either. You do and you will be in pain."
Her eyes, that had been closed during the mauling ,now opened and she saw hard cocks all round her.The one in

front of her was slapped against her face until ,reluctantly, her mouth opened. Then the hard rod was inside and a

groan of pleasure came from Chuck as he forced it in and out of her mouth.Her arms were grabbed and her hands where

wrapped around the hard cocks either side of her and she was forced to jerk them of. Steve knelt behind her and

continued to maul her tits while whispering into her ear what the four where going to do to her.
After a few minutes pumping Chuck was close to cumming.
"Here it cums bitch and you'd better swallow."
The cock in her mouth started jerking and the salty cum filled her mouth.Steve squeezed her tits tightly and

growled in her ear."There's a good bitch swallow it all down."
Laura was gagging as she swallowed the vile stuff in her mouth.
She didn't have time to recover as Chuck's cock left her mouth and another took it's place.AS Chuck went and sat

down with a beer, Tom took his turn in the Englishwomans mouth.Steve moved round so she was jerking his cock in her

hand.All four of them either had a blowjob,a wank or played with her tits. Four loads of strangers cum she

swallowed.
Then the last cock jumped and jerked and shot it's load into her mouth.She collapsed in a heap ,sobbing onto the

floor of the van,retching and trying not to throw up.The four rapist all sat or stood round her drinking beer and

making lewd remarks about her performance.
Then Steve said"Time for a fuck!"
Frank and Tom grabbed her arms and forced her down onto the mattress.Laura,still recovering from the previous

assaults,didn't struggle much as she was laid on her back.
"think we had better have a bit of lubrication on this tight English pussy." Steve said as he poured a bottle of

beer between Laura's legs."
The cold beer hitting flesh bought a squeal of shock from the gorgeous body laying before him. A louder squeal

came from her as Steve forced her legs open and then drove his rigid cock into her pussy. Laura's sobs doubled as

Steve raped her pussy. Yet again the hands of the others where grabbing and squeezing her tits. Then her face was

forced to the side and a hard cock was forced into her mouth.
After a few minutes of driving his cock into her Steve came with a very satisfied groan.
"That was not bad." He said as he pulled out.
"My turn." Chuck said, positioning himself between her legs and then driving his cock into the recently vacated

hole.
For the next hour the four men took turns fucking her pussy, her mouth and mauling her tits.
When they had finished they stood or sat round drinking a beer and smokeing.
"That English pussy aint to bad you know. Nice and tight."
"Yep the mouth aint to bad either."
"Her old man must be mad letting her get away. Mind you if he hadn't we wouldnt have had the pleasure."
"Right a toast to the hubby. Cheers mate!"
Laughter filled the van as the four gazed down at the woman laying dazed on the mattress before them.The sobbing

had stopped Laura just layed there dazed with her face covered in come.Her breasts where red from the mauling they

had just had.Her pussy was red as well with come leaking out of it.
Looking down at her Steve said "Thats a nice sight. A well used slut!"
"Yep she could do with a bit of a wash out." Chuck commeted as her opened a fresh bottle of beer and poured it on

to her pussy.
"She's got one more hole left and i claim it." Frank said as he reached down and grabbed her ankles."Someone grab

her arms. Lets flip her over."
The dazed Laura didnt resist as her arms where grabbed and she was flipped over onto her stomach.Her legs where

pushed forward, raising her arse into the air. She didnt realize what they where going to do to her.With her arse

up and her head down Frank gat behind her,poured some beer onto her puckered arsehole .Then pushed his cock into

the small opening.
Laura's eyes flew open and a shrill scream erupted from her lips as she felt the hard cock force its way into her

rectum.
"NO. PLEASE TAKE IT OUT.IT HURTS. TAKE IT OUT.LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!"
"Oh good she's found her voice."
"I am not stopping now,this is good!"Frank grunted as he ploughed into the tight hole.
The sobs had started again as she begged them to leave her alone.
After a while she stopped begging and just grunted in pain as she was jerked foward by the force of the cock in her

arse.
With a grunt Frank unloaded into her bowels.He then pulled out with a satisfied sigh.
"That was good! Who's next?"
"That'll be me." Tom said stepping behind the up raised arse.
"I need a clean now." stepping round to the front of the sobbing woman Frank raised her head and sitting down in

front of her her forced her mouth onto his slick cock."Here you are bitch clean me up."
Compleatly broken now Laura offered no fight as she took his cock in her mouth.
For a further hour she was fucked in the arse,pussy and mouth.The four friends used her in anyway they wanted.
When they had finished they drove away into the dessert heading for the highway. Five hundred yards from the road

they stopped the van. Opening the door Steve said to the thoughrally fucked Laura.
"Right honey this is where you get out. Thanks for a lovely time. If you see your hubby again thank him as well.We

hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation."
Laughter filled thje air as the naked woman was pushed out of the door onto the dusty desert floor.
With a spray of dust the van sped of.
gravelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:33 PM   #3
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Wow, hot story
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:39 PM   #4
teststar

teststar has initial reputation

Hello and thank you.
I like reading this kind of stories and yours was hot.
teststar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 05:39 AM   #5
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good read ... Very Hot!
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:48 AM   #6
medic1

medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)

Wow bloody good story.
medic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:03 PM   #7
danman89

danman89 Level 1 (100+)danman89 Level 1 (100+)

great story
danman89 is offline   Reply With Quote