Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 10:22 AM   #101
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“Let’s see, what kind of fool do I take you for? A damn fool that’s all. Look around you, what do you see? How many slaves? Every one of them kidnapped, raped, and tortured. Then there are the ones you don’t see – the dead ones, or the ones we sold. How about all the babies? What do you think happened to the babies? There’s a good market for human flesh, you know…”

Shifting slightly to face 71, “These gentlemen with the guns surrounding us, each one of them could be charged with an endless number of crimes – assault, kidnapping, rape, and even murder. Slavery is a crime too you know. Each man could be charged multiple times too. Convicted, they would spend many years in prison; some might even end up on death row.”

“Now the only thing potentially threatening their freedom is you. You go blabbing to the cops and maybe they go to prison for a long, long time. Murderers and torturers all, do you think they're going to let a little thing like my welfare stand in the way? I wouldn’t. This is business after all, just business. “

“So think about it girl, think hard. You better sweeten the deal a bit, or both we are both dead. “

Last edited by squidley; 02-07-2007 at 10:31 AM.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:06 AM   #102
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Grabbing the read and yanking it hard to the side, forcing his head and body to snap back into position with his back to me, " Did i say to face me at all, im not that silly so dont try it again if you wanna sray standing "

" You arent trying very hard to get me any deals here are you " I run my knife up and down his spine applying slight pressure to it so he knows its there ar eits ready to strike if i want it to.

"Fine... You arent going to make my deal, you know them better then me. Get me the best deal you can and if i think you are trying to rip me off at all or not doing the best you can, i swear my knife will find your flesh with each mistake you make on the deal."

" You better hurry, i have put a time limit on your life now. They may not care about your life but im sure you care. So its your choice, deal or die" My knife now coming to rest where a kidney is waiting to plunge and cause pain before finding its way to create a painfull end if my demands arent met. " Maybe you will think twice before trying to kidnap another innocent female"
Old 02-09-2007, 07:02 PM   #103
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

More men slowly start to file into the room, guns rattling in readiment. Long guns and short guns, rifles, pistosl, and shotguns are charged and brought to bear on us.

“Hey fellows, all the little lady wants to do is make a little deal so she can get out of here..” I say; which is responded to by grim laughter by the attending males. Nobody steps forward as spokesman. There is no need, the assembled group already knows the answer, the only answer that can be.

“Now guys, I’m your old buddy, right? Wouldn’t want to see be dead now would you? The lady seems most adamant about this now, and she might get a bit picky with that knife she’s holding…” I interject to a chorus of mirthful “fuck you buddy” responses.

There is more movement among the men as the jockey for their shots. Nobody wants to get hit by any stray bullets or buckshot in the upcoming crossfire. I watch one man in particular as he readies his weapon, more eager than the rest.

“I don’t think I’m getting through to them…” I tell her just before there is a bright yellow flash and small popping noise, that is barely heard in the now crowded room. The girl holding the knife suddenly goes done, hard, hit by the two projectiles from the weapon. Hitting the floor she jerks, twitches, and kicks her feet in pain and utters a single long high pitched scream.

“Stupid bitch” I yell, kicking the knife away from her outstretched hand, “did you think we’d let you get away with that? Well, fuck you cunt!” Slowly the still chained woman stops thrashing on the floor and I turn to the man who fired the shots. “Give her another one!” and pointing his weapon he squeezes the trigger again, sending another jolt down the long thin wire leading to the little barbs buried in her skin, and the naked woman rides the current again as the Taser sends another 30 seconds of high voltage current into her quivering body.

“Aaaaagggghhhhhh……” she screams again, thrashing in agony, it what might be some of the last moments of her life.
Old 02-10-2007, 12:58 AM   #104
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My vision is filled with blinding lights and my body in searing pain from the currents of electricity that runs through my body. I can feel myself convulsing but not being able to do anything, and i can hear distant screams that only once the pain had stops do i realise that the screams were actually coming from me.

Once the pain and the screaming has dies down, i am unable to move still, i lay motionless on the floor just staring up at the guy that was just moments ago my hostage. I can see him smiling widely, he seems happy with himself and his collegues as well for taking me down. Why didnt i just finish him off, the only thoughts were of how stupid i was for giving him the option to help or die, i should have just killed him, i had the chance.

My eyes fixed coldly on him as he reaches his hand behind his back and touches where he is in pain. He brings his hand back round in front of him and looks at it, revealing his hand that is covered in his own blood. Moving his hand aside to look down at me as im still sprawled across the cold floor naked, and in a chilling and almost surreal voice he leans in and whispers in my eye " You are going to be sorry for doing that to me slave".
Old 02-10-2007, 03:21 AM   #105
squidley
Privileged Member

The veterinarian turns to tend to my wounds. Nothing fatal I’m told, but the old doc starts stitching me up without the benefit of a local anesthetic. The doc rips my shirt and sets to suturing my back. Sick bastard.

The discussion turns to dealing with the recaltricent slave. Most want her dead – a total write off. Suggestions for her execution vary.

One suggestion is to burn her, to fire up the big incinerator down in the crematorium, strap her to a board and feed her inch by inch into the big oven. With a ring gag in her mouth, she could be used to pleasure the cocks of the men, her screams as the flames first lick the soles of her feet and crisp her flesh can be used to caress and massage the hard dicks, one by one, inserted into her mouth until they spurt. She might even last until she was into the fire up to her pussy. Much farther into the furnace and the fire’s work would be too extensive. By then she would likely be dead.

The next suggests hanging her, a leather strap around her neck; she would be hoisted from the ground slowly. With the chains removed from her legs, she would be forced to pleasure her captors with her pussy or ass, or choke to death slowly, strangled by her own weight. Each man could line up in front or behind her, use her hole as her legs wrapped around the man to support her weight for the few moments of respite from strangling. Even in her death throes, her breath running short and her vision fading, her pussy would pulse and throb bringing her rapist to a climax, filling her with his seed before pulling out of her and leaving her suspended, to choke again, slowly, until her death.

The veterinarian offers a solution as well – a lobotomy. Insert and ice pick like device just above her eyes and twist it around for a few moments. The simple procedure would destroy the frontal cortex of her brain, leaving her limp and docile, a pure fuck toy and baby maker. She would never again resist, her holes would be available to any who would want her and her womb a factory for baby making. Bitterly he interjects that the only disadvantage is that she might tend to drool a bit as her mouth was fucked, unaware and unable to stop herself as she performed for the endless men with the broken shell of her mind and body.

Lastly, the doctor finally done patching me up, I offer my own twisted solution: a hunt. Release her, outside the farm, let her run and then hunt her down. Let her know the fear of the hunted animal. Then everyone gets an equal chance to stalk her, catch her, or kill her, singly or in teams. No limits to what the hunters can do to her – only the imagination of the men who catch her set the boundaries.

Evil laughter seals her fate.

She is dragged to her feet and pulled down the hallway to a cell to await her fate.

Morning comes, cold and brisk, the weather turning colder as a storm front moves thru. 71 is pulled from the bare cell to meet the new day, likely her last. She is quickly blindfolded and the slack in her leg irons and the manacles is removed with the judicious application of padlocks. Hustled down the hall she is shoved into a cold dank room at the end of the long hallway, to female slaves waiting to prepare her. A half hour later, she is ready, and stands by the door that separates her from her fate. The door is opened and she is pushed through.

“You have about 10 minute before we come for you; make the best of it” I tell her as a parting shot. Unfettered, wearing nothing but a simple long sleeved sack cloth frock, no shoes or underwear, the woman runs a short distance before stopping to pick up a scabbard lying on the ground containing a wicked, long hunting knife. Then she’s off and running again into the early dawn light as the first few flakes of snow of the forecasted snow storm filter from the sky.

To one of the other men I turn, laughing lowly as I speak, “Call the sheriff’s office. Tell them there’s a madwoman out here threatening people with a knife..” Turning back to the assembled group we continue our preparations.

In ten minutes, the hunt is on…
Old 02-10-2007, 05:14 AM   #106
my dark side
Banned

My heart in my throat, I can feel it thumping every time I take a step, I don’t get far when I feel my feet starting to freeze from the snow. Turning around to see if anyone is behind me, no the coast is clear for now. Seeing several trees in the near distance, I make these my destination. Struggling to reach them due to my feet hurting from the cold, the only feeling that they have. I duck behind one of the bigger trees and take the knife to my sleeves cutting them off at the shoulder and removing them to place them on my feet to use as some protection from the snow.

My feet are still freezing but now I can run a little better again. I keep to the trees as I know if I ws to emerge at least one of the men would see me, although they would most likely suspect I came this way as all other directions are mostly open fields apart from a lone house and a shed in the other direction. My destination is the road, I need to get some transport and there are no vehicals around anythere so I have to take the risk of being caught to get one.

With knife in hand I feel the soft snow end and hard surface begin, looking down I see the road, its covered in a light layer of snow. No wonder I couldn’t see it from a distance, however my hopes fade as I cant see any tyre marks in the snow. Fearing my recapture is imminent if I just stand here I take a guess and start running left down the road. As the road turns around a bend and cuts through a small bush like area I think my mind is playing tricks on me, I swear I can hear a car. I listen carefully, to my surprise it is a car.Standing in the bushes till I see what sort of car and how many people are in it. To my happiness there is one person and it doesn’t look like a cop or anything. I jump in the middle of the road with my knife hidden, awaiting its arrival to me. When it gets close enough I raise my hand hoping that it stops.

The car stops, I run to the drivers side and yank the door open. Producing my knife to the drive3rs throat “ Now get out and I wont have to kill you, and not a sound”, willingly the driver accepts. Once she is out of her car I jump in and I as I look into the review mirror I can see two of the guys running up the street. Slamming the door I push my foot hard on the accelorator and take off down the road. The car is not easily controlled as it is not set up for the snowy surface it has to drive on.
Old 02-10-2007, 08:19 AM   #107
squidley
Privileged Member

The terrified woman pulls her cell phone from her pocket and dials the emergency number for the police. Just after telling the dispatcher about her car being hijacked by some mad woman and providing a description of the car and it’s direction of travel she says her last words before one of the men running out of the wood’s tackles her. “And she’s got a knife…” are the last words before her phone goes silent.

The hapless traveler is quickly bound by the two men from the farm. 71’s actions have doomed her to slavery. The men also update the others from the farm so the hunt can continue, but they are happy with the fresh meat it has already brought. Shortly after her capture the new men are both enjoying the flesh of the new woman, raping her repeatedly before she even reaches the farm. She will never forget the face of 71, the smile on her face as she pulled the frightened woman from the car. Now the smiles and laughter of her captors and rapists drive it into her memory as their cocks pound into her, gushing hot spunk into her mouth, pussy and ass.

Farther down the road a brown car turns onto the highway, the driver turning to follow a snow covered car as it makes its way down the road driven by a single dark haired woman with pink highlights in her hair, unsuitably dressed for the season. The full sized brown sedan follows the woman’s snow covered car turn for turn down the roadway as she makes stead progress own the highway.

Ahead in the distance, another car can be seen pulled to the side of the road, its emergency flashers going to mark something lying upon the roadway. In response to some invisible summons, the driver of the brown car reaches out to the dash of his car to flick a few switches. Soon red and blue lights are flashing atop the brown sedan behind 71’s hijacked car. The local authorities have found her.
Old 02-10-2007, 08:55 AM   #108
my dark side
Banned

I can see flashing lights in the review mirror, Shit they found me, I think to myself. What am I going to do now. I decide that giving up isnt an options, I see the lights ahead in the distance also flashing but there are only two cars on this open road, so I decide I have enough room fit the car between them without hitting either of the cop cars.

Keeping my eyes both on th eroad and on th ecar behind me, I push the car as fast as it can do incase the cars ahead try and move in as pass past them. Now only inches away I can see that no one is in either car they are all to the outer sides of the startionary cars. Not thinking much of it I maintain speed and drive straight inbetween the cop cars. Free I think Then I hear horrid popping noices and the steering is lost aw the car vibrates and shakes all over the place.

Shit, they put spikes down I realised. That’s not gonna stop me, ive known people to trive on rims only for a while. I decide to fight for my freedom as much as I can and I will do what it takes not to go back there. As I am struggling to maintain control of the car I decide wher ei can hide my knife fo rif I have to make a mad dash to keep my freedom. The car pulls up straight again, now I use one hand to keep the car in contol and with the other I shove the knife inside the dress causeing minute cuts in the fabric to hold it in place.

Slowly the car begins to come to a stop, its tyres now completely shredded away.
Old 02-10-2007, 08:43 PM   #109
squidley
Privileged Member

The pursuit by the sheriff’s cars is short. The hijacked auto drives past the squad car sitting alongside the road and over the barrier spikes the officer there has set on the roadway. Pulling the remaining spikes from the road surface, the officer at the roadblock jumps back into his car just as the first pursuing officer screams by and the blocking officer starts his car to join the pursuit.

The tires on the hijacked car disintegrate in quickly after running over the spikes and on the snow covered road it loses control and spins out into the water and snow filled ditch. The deputies arrive too fast for the driver to escape from the car. Guns drawn they order the scantily clad dark haired woman from the car. One officer’s dog can be heard barking and growling in the back of his car as they order the woman from the stolen car and watch her slowly open the door as ordered.
Old 02-10-2007, 11:46 PM   #110
my dark side
Banned

The barking from the dog, sceaming form the sirens on the police cars along with screaming from the Officer for me to get out of the car, split the normally silent air. Looking out of the window of the car i see the occifer screaming at me, he has a gun pointed right at me. Slowly i open the door to the car, My knife aleady hidden away so i dont worry about that.

I step from the car, my eyes darting around looking for somewhere safe to run. Damn nothing close by to give me shelter or protection. The sun hits the barrel of the gun and the glare is reflexed into my eyes, making me register that if i did try to run even if cover was around, there is no way i could outrun a bullet.

I back up to the car, my back firmly against the side of it now im frozen with fear as my eyes dart all over the place, looking at every cop and every weapon. I feel my knees giving way as fear of being returned to the farm sets in. "Please im sorry just sont make me go back there, Please"
Old 02-11-2007, 12:19 AM   #111
squidley
Privileged Member

“Police, police don’t move!!!” command the officers. “Now lift the skirt and slowly turn all the way around. Then face the car and get on your knees, your ankles crossed, and your hands on your head with your fingers interlaced!”

The officers watch her with drawn weapons and the dog bays for a chance to taste her blood. Will she comply or will they need to send the dog to convince her?

The woman babbles something about “not going back” somewhere and the officers’ thoughts drift toward the idea that she may have escaped from some prison or asylum.
Old 02-11-2007, 04:39 AM   #112
my dark side
Banned

The officer had his gun ready and pointed straigh at my head, there is no where for me to go. I do as the officer says I lift the base of my dress to show just below where the knife ends and i slowly turn around in a circle on a spot. Once i get back to my starting position i let go of my dress and kneel on the ground, the snow on my bare skin stinging me like knifes being stabbed through my skin. As my legs start to instantly go numb is i force my ankles to become crossed as instructed.

Finally i place my hands on my head and lock my fingers into place. "Please hurry before they come" Looking at the officer with the gun, "Please im begging you, dont let them find me".
Old 02-11-2007, 11:38 PM   #113
squidley
Privileged Member

The officer twists the woman’s arm around to her back and snaps the first loop of the handcuffs on. Quickly the other arm follows and her wrists are locked behind her back. His hand shoves the back of her head and dumps her onto her belly, face first into the fresh snow. He then runs his hands over her body, probing for weapons. The thin fabric of the now ragged frock hides nothing, not even the fact that she has no undergarments. Flipping her skirt up, he runs his hand over her bare ass as well, chuckling lowly as he does.

Rolling her over, he runs his hands down her front and sides, lingering at her breasts and bare exposed crotch. Finding nothing, he moves to her feet and pulls the rags protecting them off. No weapons there either.

Dragging her to her feet he starts hustling her toward his waiting sheriff’s patrol car, rattling off questions as they go:

What is your name? What’s your date of birth? Where do you live??

Then he stuffs her into the relative warmth of the caged back seat of the cruiser.
Old 02-13-2007, 10:40 AM   #114
my dark side
Banned

Unable to beleive it, they searched me but they happen to miss the knife that is hidden in the dress. As i sit in the back of the officers car my thoughts now trailing from the knife to the questions i was being asked. Unsure now if not answering them was a smart thing, but also how do i know i can trust anyone in the area anymore, for all i know they could be working with the farm in some way. I decide to not say a word at all now. I sit in the back of the car as the officer drives off, I cant hep but wonder what is going to happen to me now. I tell myself what ever it is, it cant be as bad as the ordeal i have just escaped from.
Old 02-17-2007, 08:42 PM   #115
squidley
Privileged Member

Since she won’t answer even the simplest questions, the drive becomes a journey of silence. Just the hum of the motor interrupted by the occasional chatter of the police band radio over the monotonous drone of the of some talk radio host on the car’s cheap FM radio.

They arrive at their destination, a cold gray building of monolithic stone set with tiny dark windows. Another faceless public edifice blighting the landscape but set in the barren countryside rather than some urban hell. The heavy metal garage door of the sally port grinds slowly open before the waiting squad car, and then grinds shut with an equal finality after the car rolls into the building and its engine falls silent.

71 is hustled from the car in grim efficiency. The deputy surrenders her to two male jailers with a simple nod before disappearing into the gray halls of the building. The burly men of the jail haul her down a different direction, her bare feet just skimming over the floor. Still handcuffed, she is dragged back to a booking area where the cuffs are removed and she is tossed against a wall as female matron steps into view carrying a neatly folded orange prison jumper and one of the male guards raises a charged fire hose. “Strip bitch” orders the matron and the other male prison guard draws his baton and waits to see if she disrobes…
Old 02-17-2007, 09:57 PM   #116
my dark side
Banned

My eyes wander the area, how did this happen to me i think. Placing my hands on the wall to help myself get balance and stand upright. Once i am on my feet i drop my eyes to the ground, i cant strip, i have the knife on me what am i going to do.

"Whats going to happen to me" My voice above a whisper, as my eyes stay fixed on the ground. The silence in the room is eery, I can hear them breathing as they stare at me. No one makes any movement what so ever for what seems to be an eternity, then suddenly i hear the shuffling of feet, i can tell they are getting closer without looking. Closing my eyes tight, the only movement i make is with my hands. Sliding my hands to either side of my body, clutching the tattered ends of what is meant to be a dress, trying to stop it from being lifted off my body.
Old 02-17-2007, 10:27 PM   #117
squidley
Privileged Member

“I said strip bitch!!!” the matron scowls, then “fuck it” as she drops the orange prison uniform and draws her baton for the smashing blow across the back 71’s knees in perfect coordination of the blow the male guard blasts into the young woman’s back and kidneys. With their free hands the male and female guards start stripping the ragged garment off the young woman’s body as they continue to rain blow on her with their nightsticks.

Her garment torn away and unable to defend herself from the continuous beating she is receiving, the knife clatters harmlessly away from its secreted place. The cries of “knife, knife, she’s got a knife…” fill the room and numbing strikes from the batons still 71’s thrashing movements as she curls into a fetal position to try to defend her now naked body from the brutal onslaught. The guards start kicking the naked woman curled on the floor as they continue to bash her with their clubs yelling all the time, “slut, slut you murderous slut…”

The knife is whisked away, and the beating slows, stops… the two guards, the male and female, moving away from the huddled naked form of 71 lying on the floor just as the third guard opens up the valve on the fire hose to spray ice cold water on the girl’s bruised and bloodied body. The force of the water is so much that it pushes her along the floor, water swirling on and over her sending spray into the air before finally falling again to the floor before circling and ending in the drain located there.

The water is finally shut off and the first male guard, the one to administer some of the first blows of the young woman’s beating stands above her, kicking her until she lies on her back, then forcing her legs open with more kicks of his heavy black work boots.

“So you were going to murder one of us like the poor driver of that car you stole, you fucking whore, is that it? Well fuck you bitch…” he says as he towers over her, kicking her legs apart. Then he drops to his knees between her legs, his rigid cock already in his hand, and shoves his hard dick into her naked wet snatch. “Fuck you good” he says as he thrusts is hard meaty shaft into her and the matron stands by the young woman’s head to supervise her rape as the second male guard waits his turn.
Old 02-17-2007, 11:58 PM   #118
my dark side
Banned

I go to speak but then stop myself just before i utter the first word. I know they would not listen to me, I know... i can tell they are just waiting for me to do something else. I close my mouth and my eyes as im forcfully slid back and forth on the rough floor as he rides me. Tears form in my eyes as my already beaten back is being scratched up bad, like a flower pettle rubbed over hard sandpaper.

Cries of pain escape my lips as he rides me harder. Unable to move or defend myself, the beating i have endured too much for my body to ignore. I start to loose control of my fear i have bottled up since i was brought here, i start shaking uncontrollable, i try to speak but no words escape my lips, tears now in full flow down my cheeks and all the officer can do is smile down at me like its something i should be enjoying.
Old 02-18-2007, 07:55 AM   #119
squidley
Privileged Member

The male guard rides his large hard cock into the young woman as she lies quivering on the floor, drenched from the hose, battered and bruised from her beating. He starts slapping her breasts with his open hand, with the other hand he rhythmically strikes her flat belly with his nightstick as he thrusts his cock into her.

“Aggie, she’s tight. You gotta try this piece of meat. I mean hell, she’s a good fuck..” says the man as he continues to pump is dick into her. The matron laughs at the invitation. Taking a can of MACE she liberally sprays the chemical irritant in the young woman’s face and over her tits bringing more tears and sobs from the sprawling woman. “Spice for the fucking whore” says the matron as is removes her duty belt and pants and hand them to the third guard. The matron wears no panties under her trousers and she kneels over the face to the crying woman on the floor as her fellow guard continues to rape her.

The matron’s wet cunt smells like old cum and that she hasn’t washed in weeks as she lowers it onto 71’s face. The older woman positions her wet hole over the crying woman’s nose and mouth and settles down onto her face as the matron’s booted feet and hard knees force the girl’s face skyward. Grabbing 71’s breasts with her long, red painted fingernails, she digs into the girls flesh with the sharp claws of her fingernails raising deep red marks as they sink into the tender flesh. “Eat my cunt bitch!” the matron commands “or you’ll fucking regret it…”

Last edited by squidley; 02-18-2007 at 10:38 AM.
Old 02-20-2007, 11:09 AM   #120
my dark side
Banned

As i lay on the ground, my body still being abused by the officers. I clench my teeth shut and use all my strength to old my lips closed tight, There is no way im touching her with my mouth anymore then what she is making me now i think to myself.

Her smell sickening but i dont dare open my mouth an inch. Laying there, tears run down my face as thoughts of what may still occur to me flash through my mind. I can now tell the female officer is getting angry at me, her movements hurt me as i let out a cry with each move.

I start to feel my slowly gaining its strength back. Thoughts of how i can get away go through my mind as i try and remember the layout of the place as i got dragged in here.
Closed Thread