Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-05-2011, 07:14 PM   #1
Dax

Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)
Default The Club

Well, I've been away for quite awhile, but decided to get back into the game. Here is the first part of something new. It's actually an adaptation of one of my favorite early rape stories. It went by the same name... The Club.

Let me know what you think.

Enjoy.........

The Club

I sat and wondered how it got to this point. About a year ago I signed up for the site as a way to kill some time. Rape had always been a fantasy of mine and this seemed like a nice safe way to “get off” at times.

At first I just read a few stories and watched some movies. There were a few really good stories. Most of the movies looked too staged for my taste, but a few made me stand at attention! After that it was some role playing. Shortly after that I started corresponding off the site with a few people I had made contact with. Then it came to the point where I had to make a decision. And if I decided to go through with it, there was no turning back. My life would forever be changed.

Dave, a guy I had been corresponding with for some time, had introduced me to some other of his online friends. He told me they had some type of club and were occasionally looking for new members. He was a little vague at first as to the specific details of this club, but now felt comfortable enough with me to bring me into the fold.

Up until now, all of my conversations with Dave centered around rape as a fantasy. I now understood that if I accepted the invitation to join this club, my fantasy would most likely become a reality. A reality that they assured me would be free of penalty. None of them had ever been caught. They assured me that the statistics are true. Most rapes never get reported.

I got a message from Dave telling me to check my mailbox on the secure site that we all used to correspond. When I did, there was a picture attached. The message simply said “What do you think?”

The woman in the picture was fucking awesome! She was probably in her early to mid twenties. Certainly the quality of which my dick had never entered. So, I inquired as to the story behind the picture. What I was told, made my dick start to get hard immediately.

One of the members of the club lived fairly local to me. This was his girlfriend’s daughter, and he was offering her up as a trade. In other words, if I offered someone to him, I would be supplied with all of the information, including access to where she lives, that would be needed to pull off a rape. There were a few requirements. The other member would have to agree that the trade was of “equal or better value”. Also, the rape would have to be videoed, and the video would have to be shared with the rest of the club. All members were able to see all rapes.

My mind started running wild with the thought of raping this beautiful young thing. The video would be no problem. I had all of the equipment. The tough part was coming up with the subject to trade. It would have to be someone very close, since I’d have to supply a key, or at least the alarm code to where they live, as well as a time I knew they would be alone. The list to fill those requirements was pretty short.

I decided that my sister-in-law was my best shot. Sure, she was in her early 40’s, but I thought she looked damn good. About 5’6”, long blonde hair and kept herself in pretty decent shape. I certainly knew my brother’s schedule and they had trusted us with a key to their place in case of emergencies. I knew that they had no alarm. Also, my brother traveled a lot on business, so there would be ample opportunity for someone to nail her.

I sent a couple pictures of her off to the member that they had connected me with. I got a reply back pretty quickly…. “Not bad, definitely not equal. You’ll need to offer someone else, or add to this one.”

Hmmm…. “add to this one”? I guess that means what it sounds like it means. Now my brother has a daughter, Abby. Fuck, how could I do that? Abby, you see, is just about to graduate high school. She’s a fucking “doll”. About 5’5” with brown hair and brown eyes. Her tits are relatively small, but her eyes and that smile… wow! She was a cheerleader and prom queen. What more could you ask for. And, she absolutely adores me. I have to admit, watching her blossom into a beautiful young lady has been a treat. And believe me, I’ve tried imagining what that cute little body looks like, but she’s my niece! Could I actually play a part in probably changing her life forever by letting some stranger rape her? After all, I’m positive that she’s a virgin. We’re close enough that this is something she has shared with me.

After struggling with it for a couple hours, the stiffness of my cock overruled my brain. I sent a picture of Abby along with another of Sharon, my sister-in-law, and told him it was a package deal.

The reply came back almost immediately….. “Now that’s what I’m talking about. We have a deal.”

Being a new member, I was informed that one restriction was that I wouldn’t receive the information on my “gift”, as they liked to term it, until after rape of my “gifts”. It was part of being a new member, and they needed to make sure I was legit. Dave assured me that if my information was good, I would get what was coming to me.

I got all of the information together…. Names, ages, address, where they worked or went to school and a recommended time for someone to pay a visit. I put it in an envelope along with a copy of the key to their house. I mailed it to the PO Box that had been given to me. My heart raced as I dropped it into the mailbox.

My brother was headed out of town the following week, and would be gone for five days, so there was a great window of opportunity.

As I waited for some information from the other member, I keep going to the picture that he sent me and stroked myself at the thoughts of fucking this sweet looking young thing. I wondered what her nipples looked like? I wondered if she was shaved, or did she have a bush? I shot multiple loads at the thought of finding out all that information, and more, very soon.

Finally, I got a message….. “Had the time of our lives with Sharon and Abby last night. The attachment is for your pleasure. Also, find attached the information you need.”

WHAT THE FUCK? It already happened? And what does he mean “the time of OUR lives”?

It seemed like forever to download the large file that was attached. My dick stiffened more with every second wondering what I was going to see. Then finally, there it was.

The video began with two men in a bedroom. They were by themselves, and had apparently just set up the camera. Both were wearing stocking masks, which I guess makes sense. I recognized the bedroom to be Sharon’s and my brother’s. The two men looked total opposites. One was obviously older, short and very overweight. The other seemed like he was probably early 20’s, or maybe even a teenager… tall and thin. Then the video turned off. It immediately resumed and now the two men had Sharon in their grasps. The younger one, I’ll call him Steve, was stroking her face and telling her how pretty she was, and how everything would be alright, as long as she did what she was told. The older one, I’ll call him Al, was tying her hands behind her back and running his hands all over her ass, which looked pretty nice in the jeans she had on. He then put a strip of duct tape over her mouth, and told her that he couldn’t wait to “shove my dick right up that cute little ass of yours”. I could see Sharon shaking and struggling to breath through her nose. At this point Al hears something and leaves the room.

While he’s gone, Steve ties Sharon to the tall bedpost at the end of the bed, making her look like she’s ready for a firing squad. As he’s doing it, his right hand keeps going up under her shirt and grabbing at her tits. All the while, I’m stroking myself like crazy, not believing what I’m watching!

Suddenly I can hear some screams, and soon Al comes in the room literally dragging my niece Abby behind him. She was hysterical! She was wearing a small little t-shirt and a frilly little skirt, looking super sexy and super cute as always. I’m guessing her shoes cam off in the struggle, since she was barefoot. Steve rushed over to help contain her, since she was putting up an incredible struggle. Al was laughing the whole time and gave Steve a high five during the battle. I caught glimpses of her small panty covered as, as they were trying to subdue her. Her long, thin legs leading up to that thing of beauty. I felt aroused and sick to my stomach at the same time, knowing that it was me that caused this to happen to these people so close to me.

It appeared that they were almost letting the struggle continue. I’m sure they were getting off on having this beautiful, innocent young teen in their control. At one point, Steve pulled her t-shirt totally up so that it held her arms completely straight and covered her face. It exposed her beautiful upper body, with not an inch of fat on it. It also exposed a white bra that seemed to have a fair amount of padding to it. I could see Sharon struggling to get free and scream, as her beautiful young daughter was being molested right in front of her.

I then heard Al say.. “I told you, the young one is mine first.”

With that, he stood up and stripped off his clothes. Fuck, it was not a pretty sight! He was a hairy bastard, and had a huge gut that hung off him. It also looked like his cock wasn’t all that big, or maybe it was just overpowered by the size of his gut. Either way, the thing was rock hard.

Al instructed Steve to stand her up and hold her still. After all the battling, I could tell that Abby was pretty beat. Tears streamed down her face, smearing the mascara she was wearing. She stood with her body rather limp. At this point, Steve had pulled her top completely off. He stood behind her with her arms pinned against her back. Al adjusted the camera angle to make sure it was right and they brought her closer to it. This obviously was not their first time doing this. He had a knife in one hand and put it to her throat. “If you make one fucking peep, or don’t do anything that we tell you to do, I’ll slice up your fucking face so that you’ll look like a freak from the circus. Now grab my dick and start stroking it.”

With that, Abby’s small little hand wrapped itself around this fat bastards cock and she started stroking it. A look of defeat was on her face. Al took the knife and made a few slices on her bra and it fell to the ground. At that point, I shot my first load! The sight of my niece’s little A cup tits took me over the edge. They were little mounds that stood straight out. Not even a hint of sag to them. Her nipples surprised me. I always assumed they would be brown to match the rest of her, but they were a medium pink color, with larger areola than I imagined. They were fucking beautiful.

Al leaned down and started sucking on her tits, as she heaved and gasped for air. She continued stroking his cock as he reached one hand under her skirt. His hand made a bulge under her skirt, as he explored her sweet young pussy. These were probably the first men to ever see her naked, and he was certainly the first to be probing her snatch! He pulled away after awhile and told her to take off her skirt and panties. Steve let her arms loose and she stood there for a few seconds looking at her mother and repeatedly say… “No. Please.”

“Now bitch!” Al screamed. With that, Abby undid the button on the side of her skirt and pulled it down over her still panty covered ass. This revealed a cute pair of light pink panties.

“Now the panties!” Al commanded.

Abby slowly slid them off and we got our first look at her gorgeous little virgin mound, completely smooth, with it’s thin pussy lips. Apparently Steve couldn’t resist, as I saw him run his finger between her little butt cheeks as she bent over. He then licked his finger and laughed as he looked at Al.

“I told you, mommy over there is all yours. This little bitch is mine” Al said.

Al then made Abby bend over and suck his cock. She slowly took it into her mouth and began sucking. You could see this was not something she was experienced at. She gagged repeatedly. You could tell that Al was loving it. I’m sure that with his looks, having an adorable cheerleader / prom queen sucking his dick, wasn’t a very frequent occurrence. Steve obviously wanted a little something at this point too, so Al said “OK, you can touch, but that’s it.” Steve then began to smack her ass and play with her little asshole with one hand, while reaching under and mauling her little tits with the other. He definitely liked pulling on her nipples! After about a minute of that, Al picked her up and threw her on the floor. He pried her legs apart and then fell on top of her, almost making her disappear under him. He forced his way inside her and started pumping away. Abby covered her face with both hands and sobbed as the fat old bastard fucked her virgin pussy. I could hear Al saying… “She’s so fucking tight, I can’t believe it! What a fucking tight little bitch!” Then after awhile of pumping her furiously, he screamed… “OH FUCK!!” as he blew a load into my little teenaged niece. His fat ass shaking as he shot every drop of his cum into her. He then pulled her hands away from her face and started kissing her. It was starting to make me sick seeing this ugly, fat shit with my absolutely gorgeous, little Abby. But I kept telling myself it was worth it.

As that was happening, Steve made his way toward Sharon. Judging from what I had seen of him, he might be a little rougher than Al. And I was right!

TO BE CONTINUED….
Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:31 PM   #2
salesman

salesman Level 5 (500+)salesman Level 5 (500+)salesman Level 5 (500+)salesman Level 5 (500+)salesman Level 5 (500+)salesman Level 5 (500+)

Please continue. What did she smell like between her legs? Was she clean shaved or did the color of hair between her legs match her head?
salesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:32 PM   #3
gtafuntime

gtafuntime has initial reputation

WOW - Love the idea.... Really love the story.

Please do the right thing!! CONTINUE!
Love the idea.
gtafuntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 12:41 PM   #4
Jukria

Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

excellent beginning !
Jukria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:46 AM   #5
Dax

Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)

He walked up to my sister-in-law, got close and whispered something in her ear. At the same time he pulled out a knife and ran it across her face. I think I know what he told her, because he then took the duct tape and ripped it off her face. He then took a step back and looked Sharon over from top to bottom. “You’re a nice looking mommy, I can tell you that! My mother don’t look like you.” He exclaimed. I had a feeling that he was young. And now I’m definitely thinking he was just a teenager. So I’ve got some old, fat dude fucking my teenage niece, now some young shit is going to fuck my 43 year old sister-in-law. I was rock hard with anticipation!

Sharon was still bound to the bedpost, her arms behind her. They had also bound her ankles to the bottom of the post, so she was virtually helpless to do anything.

Steve pulled a rather substantial cock out of his pants and started stroking it in front of Sharon. “What kind of tits do you have under there, baby?” He asked. “I know they’re bigger than your daughter’s little ones, cause I grabbed them a little when we were tying you up. Now I want to see ‘em… and suck ‘em… and play with ‘em!”

He walked straight back up to her and took her cheeks in one hand and squeezed them together, making her lips pucker. He then started to lick her face. He licked the side of her neck, as Sharon tried to unsuccessfully pull away. Then he ran his fingers through her long blonde hair, took his hand away and then….. SMACK!! He nailed her right across the face. “Don’t EVER pull away from me you fucking bitch” He hollered. “Or I will fuck you up big time!!”

I could see the tears start to well up in her eyes. And she was definitely shaking with fear. Steve took both hands.. grabbed the top of her blouse and ripped the front of it open. Buttons flew all over the room. He then ripped it down over her arms. Since they were still bound, it just hung there around her wrists. Sharon kept herself in pretty good shape, but she was 43 and obviously had a kid. She had a little roll that fell over the waistband of her jeans. But, her jeans were pretty tight too. She always had a nice ass. And the jeans accentuated it. She was still in good enough shape to wear a bikini. I could see from the cleavage in the bra she was wearing that we were going to see some tan lines. She definitely liked to hang at the pool.
Steve took his knife and made a swift cut up through the middle of her bra and it fell to the side. Sharon had ample tits, as I had assumed. I’m guessing maybe 36C…. a large C at that. She had nice big dark pink nips, that were totally stiff. I got a quick peek at them once when she bent over in front of me. Her bra fell away slightly and I got a peek of a nipple. So, the color didn’t surprise me. Still I got totally turned on seeing her breasts hanging there in full sight of this teen that was stroking his dick in front of her. Her tits looked pure white against her tanned upper body. The nipples looked incredible.

“You got great tits, baby,” He told her. He reached over and grabbed them. He grabbed them so hard that Sharon winced in pain. He started pulling at her nipples. I heard Sharon say…. “Please stop. You’re hurting me.” He laughed at that and pulled harder!! Then he started smacking them with both of his hands. He appeared to enjoy seeing them bounce around. There were red marks on them the shape of his hands after awhile. Then he finally leaned over and started sucking on her nipples. “Wow mommy, I love your nips!” I heard him say.

Just like Al, he made her start stoking his cock. Sharon gripped it as instructed and slowly stroked it from top to bottom and back again. “Just like that, baby.” He told her. He then took his hands and started to unbuckle her belt. I almost lost it, realizing that I was finally going to see her naked pussy and ass. I have been checking it out for years. Sure beats my wife’s fat ass! I’m just sorry I wasn’t going to be the one to fuck it. As she continued stroking his rock hard dick, he unbuttoned her jeans, pulled down the zipper and yanked them down. He had to struggle a bit, because they were so tight. By being tight, they took her panties right down with them. I was shocked to see that she had a bush. I just assumed that anyone under 50 probably shaves that thing these days. She kept it trimmed pretty nicely. It was a couple shades darker than her blonde hair. She is a natural blonde, but I’m guessing she lightens her hair. The hair on her head at least. Like her tits, her ass and pussy had never seen the sunlight.

“Fuck mommy, you got a hairy snatch.” Steve hollered. “I ain’t never fucked a hairy bitch before. Looks like you’re my first.” He said with a big smile. Sharon was sobbing and shaking like a leaf. Steve cut her loose from the bedpost, stripped off the rest of her clothes and the exclaimed… “Fun time!”
He took Sharon’s arm, swung her around and flung her against the wall. She slammed into the wall and crumbled to the floor. “Fuck” I thought “This is getting bad.”

Steve stripped off his clothes, as she laid on the floor. His long lean body the direct opposite of his partner. He walked over to her and gave her a kick. “Get up you fucking cunt” He screamed. As she tried getting up, he took his foot and shoved her down again…. this time flat on her belly. That cute little ass was in full view. He reached down and grabbed her by the hair and shouted right in her face… “I told you to get the fuck up!” she struggled to get up and finally got up on all fours. At that point, Steve gave her a kick in the ass that sent her flying into the wall again. I couldn’t believe I was watching my sister-in-law getting the shit beat out of her by this kid. I had just been over to see her a couple days ago. Of course I knew at that point what was in store for she and Abby, so it was a very weird and visit. I had looked at her closely, wondering what her naked body would look like. Now I knew.

Al had tied up Abby for the time being and came over to participate in the fun. He rolled Sharon over onto her back, and started to maul her tits. He tried forcing his cock into her mouth, but she may have been unconscious momentarily.

“Help me get her up. I want to fuck her in the ass.” Steve told him. They both then lifted her limp body and threw her over the side of the bed. They both laughed as they explored her ass with their hands. They parted her ass cheeks and both tried sticking their fingers up her tight hole. The sensation brought Sharon back around and she spit out the words…. “Please, no more.”

“Oh there’s more mommy... plenty more!” Steve told her.

He positioned her so that she was half on the bed and half hanging over the side. Her ass in perfect position. He squirted a little lube on his hard shaft and forced the tip of his dick into her ass. As he pushed harder he got a good portion of his cock inside her. She writhed in pain, as Al had finally figured a way to get his cock in her mouth. He grabbed the back of her head as violently face fucked her….. her face smacking into his fat gut with every push. It was fucking incredible… the two of them fucking her like crazy from each end…. one with his little dick slamming her mouth, the other with his long dick pounding her ass. Sharon’s body seemed like a limp ragdoll stuck in between them. Steve was the first to unload. He shot what seemed to be and endless load up her tiny white ass. Cum just kept dripping from it after he pulled out. “I guess I filled it up.” He laughed

Al wasn’t too far behind, and much to his credit, there was a fair amount of jizz dripping from her mouth.

After that, they just kept going at the two of them. Based on the timer on the vid, the rape actually lasted almost four hours.

Steve gave Abby the same ass treatment that he had given her mother. And even though he didn’t rough her up to the extent he did Sharon, he bit one of her nipples so hard that it started to bleed. Al had a shot at Abby’s ass as well. My poor little niece won’t be walking right for some time.

Steve got to fuck his first hairy pussy. Of course Al bad been there first, but it didn’t seem to matter. They even made Abby lick their cum out of Sharon’s pussy. That made me shoot my biggest load of the night, watching them force her face between her mother’s legs. They made her lick it for a long time. In fact, that’s when Al got behind her and fucked her teenage ass. He looked at the camera and said…. “Wow... and I thought her pussy was tight!”

Steve definitely had it in for Sharon. I have to admit it was a major turn on watching him work her over. He fucked her every way possible. She was battered and bruised and just laying on the floor when Steve walked over to her one final time. “What the fuck is he going to do now?” I wondered. He stood over her one final time and then started pissing on her. He fucking pissed like a race horse…. all over her hair, face and body. With that he gave a thumbs up to the camera and the video ended.

I had no idea what this was going to be like when I agreed to join this club. Now I can’t imagine ever leaving it. What a fucking turn on!! And soon it would be my turn.......
Old 09-07-2011, 02:04 PM   #6
Jukria

Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

very good !
Jukria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 08:33 AM   #7
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Exellent story

Loved it more more encore - cheers
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 12:05 AM   #8
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's great to see you got that story line going again. I remember the first time I ran across the stories of the club - back in the usenet days. You are doing the original auther a great justice and you're sticking to to the story line. I love it.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 03:43 PM   #9
spacer_350

spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)

Oh how I wish I was a member of the club... your stories ar excellent, keep it up. BTW do you remember the author of the original Club stories, like to read them too.
spacer_350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 09:24 AM   #10
chupacabr4

chupacabr4 has initial reputation

Excellent start! Some pics to go with these would be cool like with 'The Rape Patrol'
chupacabr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 10:50 AM   #11
horsechoker

horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great story, Ive always enjoyed your writing style
horsechoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 12:22 AM   #12
Dax

Thanks for the compliments and feedback. It's what gives us the inspiration to keep adding to the board.
Old 09-16-2011, 08:45 PM   #13
curiousdel

curiousdel Level 3 (300+)curiousdel Level 3 (300+)curiousdel Level 3 (300+)curiousdel Level 3 (300+)

Awesome story. I thought the Rape Patrol was a great series and this is a great start to what I hope will be a continuing story because I really liked the original Club stories and was always looking for more.
curiousdel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 01:09 PM   #14
cynthiaf

cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Wow. Glad to see you back Dax

Just saw you were posting again. Nice writing as usual. Excellent description and action. Making me look over my shoulder for the club members.
cynthiaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:53 PM   #15
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

I love the concept! A club! Awesome! Keep up the great work and let's read some more from you!
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 06:23 AM   #16
horsechoker

horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You stories always have greatness behind them
horsechoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 05:22 PM   #17
godlike
Privileged Member

godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I know this is old thread and sorry for bumping it, but I have to ask.... did this story ever get finished in another thread.... It was wonderful and I am dyeing to hear how "his" turn came out.... Dax, did you continue this wonderful story....
Old 09-23-2017, 11:28 AM   #18
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Nice... very well written.
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 02:12 PM   #19
grants70
Privileged Member

grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very good story Dax, thanks.