Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-05-2006, 06:39 AM   #1
golden_mist

golden_mist has initial reputation
Default Home Invasion RP

Okay I want to do home invasion, gang is possible. Everyone welcome.

I sigh as the soapy, hot water poors down my bare body, the drops pouring down on my head. I love soaking like this. Shower is my favourite part of the day. I slowly walk out, grabbing my fluffy cream towel and squeezing my auburn hair. Water drips onto the ground as I walk out towards my bedroom. Bed. I hate it. I love the day, going outside, seeing my friends. However night drains all of that, stripping it away. I walk towards my book shelf and pick out a book. I always have a short read beofre getting into bed. I jump onto bed, creasing the quilt and start reading, my hazel eyes scanning every word. I think about tommorow. It's the weekend and I plan to go to the movies with my friend. I can't wait. My tension makes me read faster and faster, before I know I have finished three chapters and I am still going.
golden_mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 06:52 AM   #2
golden_mist

The only thing that covers my, 17 year old body is my towel, nothing else. The light from my bed side light makes it possible to see through it, and you can see my body quite clearly. So nice in bed... I start to feel drowsy. I long to put my head down on the pillow and fall asleep though I want to read my book as well. I decide to stick with my book. I look into the light. So... sleepy. I want to read though! I snap my fingers, trying to snap my self out of it. Maybe the night isn't so bad after all...

Last edited by golden_mist; 05-07-2006 at 12:59 AM.
Old 05-07-2006, 02:28 AM   #3
golden_mist

((Damn, nobody want to RP? ))
Old 05-11-2006, 10:20 PM   #4
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was going down the alley when I spot this auborn haired girl come out of her bathroom. She is only covered by a towel. I stop and watch as she grabs a book and lays on the bed to read. I see that she has left her kitchen window open. This is my chance; I make my way across the backyard. Crawling through the open window, I stop in the kitchen to find a butcher knife. I slowly and quietly make my way down the hallway. I can hear her still turning the pages of her book as I near the bedroom door.

I peer through the crack in the door to see her still reading. She is totally unaware of my presence. She is covered only by her bath towel. She rolls facing away from the door. I pounce like a cat on a mouse. Before she knows what has happened, I have one hand over her mouth holding her head back. With the knife in my other hand, I show her the sharp blade as I tell her "Don't make a sound or I will carve you like a Christmas turkey. Now roll onto you stomach and put your hands behind your back."
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 05:06 AM   #5
golden_mist

I stare, wide eyed at the man you had just jumped on me, lashing his hand over my mouth. I would gasp if he didn't have his hand over it so tightly. I close my eyes and pray in my head before opening them again. He's yanked my head back, pulling my hair. I cringe as it does. Dang, he's tugging really hard. Though compared to what he's holding I shouldn't be worried about my hair. He has a knife. Bye the looks of things, it's one from my kitchen too. He tells me to roll over and put my hands behind my back. I do it, in fear of the knife. He tells me not to scream though all my instincts are telling me to do so. My parents are out and I live on an almost deserted road. Nobody is going to come. Nobody is going to save me.
Old 05-13-2006, 10:32 AM   #6
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I straddle her back to hold her firmly in place. In addition to the knife I had picked a dish towel up in the kitchen. I use my knife to slice the hem then rip the towel in half. I use half of the towel to secure my lovely prize's hands behind her back. I roll off her back and begin tugging at the towel. It's like unwrapping a gift. As the towel pulls loose more and more of her beautiful body is exposed. This is the best gift I have ever gotten.

I finally have the towel completly loose. Her bare hips quiver as I run my hand over her smooth skin. I lightly drag the tip of the knife around her waist and watch her ass jump when she tenses her body. She clenchs her thighs together as I probe between her legs. I imagine what they are going to feel like wrapped around my body.

I decide to see the front of the package. I slap her ass and tell her "Roll back over on your back."
Old 05-13-2006, 09:27 PM   #7
golden_mist

"Why me?" I murmur to myself and look at the man who is holding me captive. He brings out one of my dish towels and uses half of it to tie my hands together. I make a small yelping noise as he takes my towel off, exposing me. He starts running his hand over me and I can see the satisfaction and glee in his eyes. I tremble as he runs his cold fingers over my skin and cringe as he runs the knife across my waist. What did I do to deserve this? I think to myself. A tear runs from my brown eye as he slaps me. Once again he tells me to roll over. I decide to do so, though every nerve and bone in my body is telling me not to. It hurts as I roll over though I decide that somethings are worse.
Old 05-14-2006, 12:15 AM   #8
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

As she rolls onto her back, her breast come into view. I pull her completly on her back and admire her nice firm breast. Her nipples are becoming erect as they are exposed to the air. I look into her pleading brown eyes as I lower my mouth to her breast. I squeeze her breasts pushing them closer for me to kiss. I cover a protruding nipple with my mouth and begin to suck gently.

I run my other hand down her stomach which is arched up because of her hands behind her back. My hand explore lower and lower till it's penetrating between her thighs. I continue kissing and nibbling her breasts as my hand begins to explore her pubic area.
Old 05-14-2006, 05:32 AM   #9
golden_mist

I close my eyes as he starts to squeeze my breasts, predicting what's is going to happen next. The bad thing is, my predictions usually come true. This time is no exception. He opens his mouth wide and places it over my breast. Then he starts sucking and nibbling. Why did my predictions always come true? I used to think it was a good thing... I gasp as he starts running his hand down my stomach. Once more I gasp as he reaches between my legs. Hell no, hell no, hell no, I think to myself and stare at the man with a pleading look in my eyes.
Old 05-14-2006, 03:33 PM   #10
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I look at my beautiful captive as she stares up at me with pleading eyes. I'm sure she knows what is coming. I continue kissing her breasts as my hand works deeper into her pubic area. I slowly start to probe between her pussy lips with my finger. As tight as her folds are, I wonder if I've caught a virgin? That would be a real prize. My finger is feeling the warmth of her body as I slowly work it deeper.
Old 05-15-2006, 06:02 AM   #11
golden_mist

I yelp as he goes deeper into me, obviously enjoying it. "Please don't do this," I beg him, my voice soft. Though my voice is not the only part of me that is pleading. Every part of me is begging in some way. My body is shaking, my eyes are huge and a single tear drops from one of them. Even though I know my efforts will be useless I have to try. I need to try. Another tear drops from my eye as he goes deeper and deeper.
Old 05-15-2006, 02:25 PM   #12
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I watch as tears slowly form in her eyes. I remove my pants and underwear and straddle her body. I want her to get a good look at what soon will be probing her body. I shove her breast together and slide toward her chest. I think I'll have some fun with her boobs first.
Old 06-05-2006, 01:46 PM   #13
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

come on let's get a little more
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote