Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-03-2006, 06:28 AM   #1
sadeep

sadeep Level 1 (100+)sadeep Level 1 (100+)
Default wife + her father

love to see my wife maggie get fucked by her father eric he lives alone and she goes to visit him he gets her drunk and takes advantage of her

please add your contributions
sadeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 06:34 PM   #2
askinca

askinca has initial reputation
Default slm

thanks youuuuuuuuuuu
askinca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 10:36 PM   #3
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My name is Eric, I've been divorced for several years and all my kids are grown so I now live by myself. I have a daughter, Maggie, who is married but she comes over every now and then to check on me. One reason my wife left me years ago was because I was molesting Maggie. Maggie still has bad feeling towards me but, since she is my only daughter feel obligated to make sure that I'm doing okay. Maggie is due to be over tonight. I have bought some of her favorite burbon to have. We usualyy sit around and drink and just talk; however, tonight I have other plans. My urges for Maggie have been growing recently and tonight I may act on them.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 02:58 AM   #4
henkel

henkel has initial reputation

thanks youuuuuuuuuuu
henkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 02:41 PM   #5
kirlisakal

kirlisakal has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadeep
love to see my wife maggie get fucked by her father eric he lives alone and she goes to visit him he gets her drunk and takes advantage of her

please add your contributions
kirlisakal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 03:59 PM   #6
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I guess there isn't a Maggie in the neighborhood.
Old 05-14-2006, 12:23 PM   #7
Helpless

Helpless is infamous around these partsHelpless is infamous around these parts

I walk uo the garden path of my fathers old house. I guess I should probably think about it as my families old house, but since my parents divorced, all that's left in that house now is my lonely dad and my horrific memories of years of abuse as a child. Even now, years after it all happened, I cannot look my father in the eye, cannot venture upstairs into my old bedroom, I find it hard to enter the house at all.

Before I knock on the door, I check that i'm not exposing too much flesh. I hate the thought of him seeing my body. I'm paying my father a brief visit just to check if he's okay. I'm on my way to an office party where I have to be in a half hour, and i'm wearing a tight, low cut, strapless black dress and heels. Over my shoulders i've thrown on an old cardigan that was in my car. I pull it tightly accross my cheast as I build up the courage to knock. Since my mother moved out, I always knock. After a few seconds my father opens the door. I'm surprised - he is well dressed for once.

"Well. What's the occasion?" I ask as I walk into the dimly lit living room.

"Ah, you'll see." He replies with a faint smile, watching me sit down on the dusty old couch. "Would you like a drink? I got your favourite." He says, shaking a large bottle of burbon.

"How'd you know that's my favourite?" I ask. It strikes me as strange that my father should know anything like that about me, as I try to make my visits as brief as possible and never take the time to converse with him at all.

"You'd be surprised at some of the details I remember about you Maggie dear." He smirks as he says this, and I feel like hitting him. I grind my teeth and clench my fists underneath my legs, forcing a false smile. He hands me a glass, and pours me a large measure. To be honest, I feel like I could do with it. I drink it quickly, and signal to him for a reifll.

"May I?" I ask politely.

"That's no problem sweetheart. I bought this stuff for you." he says as he chuckles, filling my glass further.
Helpless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 03:22 PM   #8
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

As Maggie sips her drink, I look over her beautiful body. She has grown to be quite a woman. The black dress she has on exposes the cleavage between her breast very nicely. The high heel shoes tighten her leg muscles very well and make her beautiful ass really firm.

As Maggie sips away on the burbon, little does she realize that I have added a little extra kick to it. I drink a beer to avoid the effects of my special cocktail. I have Maggie's old room all ready for this special night. I hope the people at the party she was going to don't miss her.
Old 05-14-2006, 03:32 PM   #9
Helpless

I drink this second drink more slowly, trying to remain aware that I have a 20 minute drive ahead of me. As I sip, I notice my father staring at me. As he see's me notice his stare he turns away. I cling on tighter to the cardigan that barely covers my cheast.

"So anyway," I say hesetantly, "is there anything that you need at the moment? Anything I can get for you or help you with?"

"No let me think..." he says, seemingly genuinely.

"I won't be able to do anything tonite i'm afraid, i've got to get off to this party soon." As I speak, I become aware of my changing state. My head feels heavy, and I feel myself invoulentarily relaxing back into the couch. I barely notice that I drop my glass to the floor as i become increasingly feeble...
Old 05-14-2006, 04:01 PM   #10
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I watch as my special cocktail takes effect on Maggie. I watch as her glass falls to the floor and I know its time to proceed. I ask "Maggie, are you feeling okay? That boubon must have been stronger than you thought. I'll help you up to your old room to rest a while." I move to the sofa and help Maggie stand on her wobbly legs. We start toward the staircase when she passes out. I pick her up in may arms and carry her up the stairse to her bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, I lay her on the bed with her arms raised above her head and her legs spread wide. I grab my camera and snap some photos of her.
Old 05-14-2006, 04:27 PM   #11
Helpless

My body feels like I should be unconscious, but my head is totally clear. When I hear my father telling me that he's going to help me up to my old room, I want to scream, but I can't. It's like one of those dreams in which you try so hard to run, yet all you can do is to walk in slow motion. My attempts at screaming are foiled down to tiny exhalations.

As my father begins to help me walk towards the stairs, I realise that he really is taking me there: Up to the room that I have avoided for over 10 years now, the room which was the scene of so many brutal nights. I can't avoid the images of what he used to do to me flashing through my mind. Images of me as a small girl, laying frozen underneath her father as he forces his huge penis into his own daughter. I remember how he used to frequently oil my bedroom door so that my mother would not hear it creaking open as he entered almost every evening. I remember how, after every time he raped me, he used to tuck me in and kiss me goodnight whilst I cried myself to sleep.

Amidst all these images and memories, I feel myself pass out, falling to the floor...
Old 05-14-2006, 04:40 PM   #12
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

When I finish taking a few pictures, I move to roll Maggie on her side. I reach behind her back and unzip her dress then roll her on her back once again. I pull the front of her dress below her breast to expose her strapless bra. I then pull the bottom of her dress hign to expose her thighs.

Time for a few more pictures.
Old 05-14-2006, 10:12 PM   #13
Helpless

Slowly I wake up to the sound of a camera, and a flash in my eyes. As I regain consciousness I realise instantly where I am; this place is sickeningly familiar.

I see my father, happily snapping away. I try to shout, to run, but again my efforts are futile. The fucker must have drugged me. I feel tears run along the sides of my temples - this is the only sign of my inoperable anger.

"You recognise this place honey?" my father says with a smile "It's our lillte old love nest." He stops taking photos and sets the camera down on the bedside table. He sits on the side of the bed looking down at me, just as he always used to. He lays a hand on my stomach, and as he does I realise that he's undressed me. His hand lingers there a while.

"You know, you're terribly different from how I always remember." As he tells me this, he squeezes hard on my left breast. His look turns sour and leaning down towards me, he whispers "But then life is pretty different for all of us these days isn't it." And with that I recieve a hard blow to the stomach. At such gut-wrenching pain usually I would buckle, but I am incapable even of that.

He places his hands under my shoulders and lifts my body upwards so that my head is propped up against the headboard. As he does so I hear him talking to me about how if it weren't for me, my mother would not have left him. I find it hard to listen - the blow seems to have sent my head spinning. He then climbs up onto the bed and positions himself so that his knees are either side of my arms, squeezing them tight against my body, and his bulging crotch directly in front of my face...
Old 05-15-2006, 02:52 PM   #14
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Remember how as a child you like suckers? I ask Maggie. "Well I've got a special sucker for you. Now open your mouth and stick out your tongue." I order. I squeeze her breast tightly as I move the tip of my cock towards her mouth.
Old 05-15-2006, 05:31 PM   #15
Helpless

I hear him order me to open my mouth - I can't. My face is numb and immobile. He orders me again. Still i cannot move.

He uses his hands to roughly prise my jaw open, and forces himself inside. While he fucks my mouth he keeps one hand over my top teeth so that I don't relax and bite down on him - not that I wouldn't if I could.
Old 05-15-2006, 05:58 PM   #16
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I must have put too much sedative in the burbon. She is almost total out of it. I'm having to hold her teeth as I fuck her mouth. I fell my cock start to throb. It has been a long time since I had a woman and Maggie was a woman. Soon I was shooting my load in her mouth. I slapped her face lightly as I told her "Swallow. You don't want to choke so you had better swallow."
Old 05-15-2006, 06:13 PM   #17
Helpless

As I swallow I feel so angry. I wish I wasn't out of it, I wish I had refused that drink. If only I wasn't drugged, i'd kick the shit out of him.

"Let's try and wake you up a little." he says as he slaps me and shakes me. It works a bit. I feel a little more present, but still pretty immobile. Great, all that's done is made me more aware of this disgusting situation.

He throws me on my front and unhooks my bra. Then he pulls my panties off of me. He rolls me over so i'm on my back again.

"I'm gonna leave you here a while. Give you a chance to wake up some more." He locks the door as he leaves. i lay there, still.
Old 05-15-2006, 06:32 PM   #18
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I go into my bedroom to get something special. Iremember how Maggie was as a baby. She would cry unles she was being rocked or jigglesd somehow. I had picked up a few items that should jiggle her. I removed the vibrators that I had purchased a few weeks ago. I'm sure Maggie will like the feeling of these.

I return to Maggie's room and unlock the door. "I've brought you something to help you sleep." I snicker. I turn on one of the vibrators and insert it into her vagina. Another one is a ball with a strap on it. I force her mouth open and insert the ball. I then strap it firmly in place. I watch for a second as the vibrators hum away. "I'll leave you to get some rest." I say as I walk out the door.
Old 05-15-2006, 06:45 PM   #19
Helpless

In my incapacitated state, there's nothing I can do to either remove the vibrators, or to prevent myself from cumming. My pussy explodes. I try to ignore this. I can feel my anguish build up, and I try so hard to move. Move your arms... move yor arms... I think to myself. After a while I feel my right arm twitch. I try to continue from there, eventually I am able to move my hand to my face. I try to remove the ball, but it's strapped to hard to me. Slowly I move my hand down to my pussy to try to remove the second vibator, the one causing me the humiliating orgasms. As I do, my father returns.

"So you've got a bit of movement back have you?" he observes as he approaches me. "well we'll have to stop that." He tears my dress into strips and uses it to tie my hands firmly to the headboard.

"You know, if you don't like that vibrator in your pussy, we can always try something else in there..."
Old 05-15-2006, 07:38 PM   #20
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I adjust the vibrator in Maggie's pussy while I remove the one in her mouth. With her hands tied to the headboard it's time to dip my wick. I remove my clothes as I watch Maggie continue to struggle against the vibrator. Now that I'm naked, I remove the vibrator and tell her "Spread your legs wide or I'll use a bigger one in there and use this one in your ass."