Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-14-2013, 09:31 PM   #81
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nondescript29 View Post
Hey man, do what you gotta do.

The line for me personally was crossed when someone said "well if someone ever called ME a bitch..." which is a lame passive aggressive attempt at starting shit when it doesn't even involve you. Be straight forward, stay out of it, or shut the hell up. .
nondescript, I have seen you on other boards. I have no beef with you and have seen you as an intelligent, interesting member worth having on this board or any other. Therefore, I feel that before you label me "passive aggressive" (which I certainly am not), I will ask you to go back and read the post you take such exception to.

In a posted exchange with FuckingRotter, I pointed out that IF Sasha had called ME a bitch instead of PerfectlyFormed, she should would have been absolutely correct. I also stated that I do not shy away from controversy and would be more than willing to have a discussion - heated or otherwise - with her in a posted exchange. In fact, I might even enjoy it. I neither made nor implied any threat and I never indulge in passive aggressive bullshit (which makes me as nuts as it appears to make you). I actually WAS being straightforward. I meant what I said and I said what I meant. In fact, my post(s) to Sasha actually were kindly meant. I love mouthy broads, being one myself, and was hoping that perhaps she did not realize how she was coming across.

As an aside, had she done so Sasha would not be the first person to call me a bitch and likely not the last. I lose not one moment of sleep over that. However, you are the first who has ever called me passive-aggressive.

Why this post elicited such a negative response from you I do not know. I do not ask to be universally loved and admired, but if someone is going to dislike me I prefer for it to be for the right reasons.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 12:21 PM   #82
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes, I have been around. You bit my head off once at KO when you misunderstood a post of mine. But I knew who you were before that.

It was not only that comment of yours that irritated me, it was simply the point at which I couldn't just watch any more. It seemed to me you were ganging up and then patting each other on the backs. It's obvious she responds emotionally and a few of you were trying to provoke her even more. If you want to justify that as it being the rowdy room and that she should just buck up and deal, that's fine. But I suppose, in turn, the same could be said about my involvement. Rub some dirt on it, champ.
Old 04-15-2013, 03:17 PM   #83
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Jwham, I'm not walking softly with Sasha, I just can't be arsed with her. I hope she crawls back under the rock she came from soon, but she is skating on very thin ice and she is such a gobshite she doesn't seem to be able to help herself.
Sasha, is a friend of mine, but yes she can she be emotional and opinionated, I don’t necessary see that as a bad thing. I think the fact of her being new to this board and coming out stating ways she feels would improve it rubbed you and some longstanding members the wrong way. She at times has made me think WTF, and at other times she post some very thought provoking threads. I know Sasha, and I doubt she’ll be crawling under a rock anytime soon
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:49 PM   #84
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This looks almost like a prophecy now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
There have been some EPIC flame wars here. Some that went on for days and resulted in some of the finest writing on this or any board. We used to give awards for it. (Yes, I am serious.)

People would get their feelings hurt and flounce off, swearing never to return, while we took bets on how long it would be before they signed in under another screen name. Sides would be taken, piling on was the norm, and generally a good time was had by all.

I miss those days.....

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 02:22 PM   #85
drvenkman
Privileged Member

drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow, the spam has gotten pretty bad lately.

I'm starting to feel bad for the staff that has to deal with it.
Old 09-27-2013, 02:38 PM   #86
LeParas
Privileged Member

LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvenkman View Post
Wow, the spam has gotten pretty bad lately.

I'm starting to feel bad for the staff that has to deal with it.
On the other side this forum is very easy to join, there are no captchas, no security question or anykind of spambot protection when you register an account.
Drinking beer and forever blowing bubbles
LeParas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 03:49 PM   #87
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Actually RB has all kinds of antispammer protection upon signup these days but the fucking spammers keep finding ways around it so their spambots can go crazy! Plus the recent spamfest is literally the worst I've ever seen in all my years as a mod, but Crotch Ripper and I have taken extreme measures to halt spammers in their tracks and have spent a couple hours each today cleaning all the spam we could find out and banning all the currently signed up spammers we could find as well.
Old 09-27-2013, 04:34 PM   #88
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
There have been some EPIC flame wars here. Some that went on for days and resulted in some of the finest writing on this or any board. We used to give awards for it. (Yes, I am serious.)

People would get their feelings hurt and flounce off, swearing never to return, while we took bets on how long it would be before they signed in under another screen name. Sides would be taken, piling on was the norm, and generally a good time was had by all.

I miss those days.....
The days of Phantom, Viv, Toes, Jasmine, Emily, MDS, ctomie, itallianguy, AWDracer (though he came at about the end of the golden age of RB) and many others both good and bad. ctomie was especially fun to debate and sparked a rather interesting discussion and flame war for multiple members. Italianguy was just a plain idiot. AWDracer just liked to stir the pot every now and then and annoy everyone.

I'd say more but several people (like Innocent and Kinky) were before my time and that's all I can think of off the top of my head at the moment.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote