Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-13-2006, 09:21 AM   #1
Raper of Anime

Raper of Anime has initial reputation
Question To Pravjey

Hey pravjey,

Your biography says you're bissexual, yet all I ever seen you talking about is woman. Why is that?

Also, do you have an accent? I also picture you to be blond... Don't mind me... I'm just curious and wanted to ask.

-R. o. A.
Raper of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 10:43 AM   #2
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raper of Anime
Hey pravjey,

Your biography says you're bissexual, yet all I ever seen you talking about is woman. Why is that?

Also, do you have an accent? I also picture you to be blond... Don't mind me... I'm just curious and wanted to ask.

-R. o. A.
I don't mind me...I am just flattered someone wants to know.

I am predominately attracted to women but I do find myself attracted to men from time to time. I used to say that I was straight but I felt like I was hiding something. In terms of men, someone like Jude Law or Matt Damon would do!

I live in London, UK. So I guess I do have a London accent. I don't really think about it.

As for being blond, was it anything I said?
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 09:08 PM   #3
Raper of Anime

Oh, sort of like me... I've been with a guy, but never a women. Although I have gotten turned on looking at women and have often fantasized about being with both at the same time. Do you suppose that means I could be bi?

I'd have to agree that Matt Damon is hot!

Accents are cool!

As for the blond thing... lol... not really... I just pictured you to be blond... or perhaps have kinda short, sandy brown hair... I have no idea... green eyes right? I'm just guessing...
Old 05-14-2006, 10:53 PM   #4
Helpless

Helpless is infamous around these partsHelpless is infamous around these parts

I'm confused here a little...

So, do you love the thought of raping a woman, but aren't too sure about whether you're attracted to women?

How complex.

Sorry to butt in here guys!
x
Helpless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 01:14 AM   #5
Raper of Anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpless
I'm confused here a little...

So, do you love the thought of raping a woman, but aren't too sure about whether you're attracted to women?

How complex.

Sorry to butt in here guys!
x
You mean me, Raper of Anime, don't you, ?

Something like that... I have gotten turned on looking at both men and women and have fantasized about both. So I'd have to say I'm attracted to both genders and am therefore bi.

But since when do you have to be attracted to a specific gender in order to have rape fantasies about them? Isn't the real motive of rape hate/anger? Of course it's about power and touching forbidden fruit for me - at least in my fantasies.

(I've never been with another woman -yes, I'm female- btw, just guys.)
Old 05-15-2006, 03:27 AM   #6
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raper of Anime
You mean me, Raper of Anime, don't you, ?

Something like that... I have gotten turned on looking at both men and women and have fantasized about both. So I'd have to say I'm attracted to both genders and am therefore bi.

But since when do you have to be attracted to a specific gender in order to have rape fantasies about them? Isn't the real motive of rape hate/anger? Of course it's about power and touching forbidden fruit for me - at least in my fantasies.

(I've never been with another woman -yes, I'm female- btw, just guys.)
I agree, plus when it comes to attraction in general, I hate labels myself. The way I see it, the body is just an armoured tank for the soul, which is the real person. Although some armoured tanks are nicer than other armoured tanks. I prefer to say I swing both ways but saying I'm bi is less of a mouthful.

For some reason, u think I am blond and thus white with green eyes. The truth is, I am not, I have black hair and I am of asian origin. However, I have always fantasised about being white, blonde with blue eyes, so in a way I kinda feel like I've achieved a dream without doing anything.
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 03:46 AM   #7
Raper of Anime

Oh, ok. I didn't think people of Asian origin spoke with English accents... but whatever I guess... Things like that aren't a big deal to me so I don't really think about them that much. Sorry if I sound like I'm being rude, not trying too.

Anyway, I have black hair too in case you're wondering.