Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-10-2011, 04:48 PM   #1
Dhemius

Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Few days in the mountains (MMM/FF)

My first story, hope You like it.

Of course purely a fantasy, not want to offend anyone etc.
Oh, and sorry for some mistakes- not a native English speaker.

„No, please don’t…” Rachel whispered without any hope, once more trying to push the assailant off her.
She was lying on the bed, naked but for white socks, her panties torn to shreds and bra tossed aside. The muscular men was in her, his long, thick penis working in and out in her warm, tight cunt. With one hand he easily held her both hands, viciously squeezing Rachel’s tit with the other.
“Urgh, it hurts, please go, please go, don’t…” the girl pleaded in vain, as she felt his moves becoming faster and faster. “Don’t…”
“Don’t do what?” he asked almost politely, but with a devilish smile “Don’t come in you? But that’s what you want, isn’t it?”
“No, get off, please no, don’t” she gasped, painfully aware how her own body was betraying her. The hot, pleasurable sensation was building in her, stronger and stronger…
“You want it bitch!” he hissed “Say it!”
“No…” this time her voice was even weaker as she moaned. Her body was moving in unison with his bringing her even closer to the climax.
“Say it!” He repeated, squeezing her nipple, his tongue running all over her pretty face.
“Yes… I want it” Rachel finally surrendered, wrapping her shapely legs behind his back “I want you to come in me, I’m a whore, I deserve it… pleeease!”
She closed her eyes, gave a large moan as she felt the spasms of orgasm all over her.
“Yeeesss!”

And she opened her eyes.

Rachel was lying, in her bed, alone, her left hand clenched on her right tight, with right hand still holding a large buzzing vibrator, burried in her wet pussy. She slowly removed it, turned off and got up. For almost as long as she was interested in sex (and maybe even longer) she had those rape fantasies and liked rough sex. She almost felt herself making horny again, when she thought about all the love-making… no, not love-making – fucking, she did with Rick. How he rode her, pulling her hair, calling her names – a whore, a bitch or worse… Yes, her boyfriend knew how to fulfill her fantasies…
“Ex-boyfriend.” She reminded herself angrily, all arousal disappearing without a trace. She looked at the vibrator and tossed it on the bed. Since she dumped Rick, this will be probably the only dick that will be pleasing her in the nearest future. But she couldn’t go back to him – she would lose all self-respect. It was simply not possible – not after this dickhead cheated on her with her best-friend-turned-backstabbing-bitch Alex. Sure, she told her that they were drunk, that it happened only once and won’t ever happen again – such stuff. She could keep him, Rachel didn’t need that douche. But she sure missed that sex… Well, at least the dildo was faithful.
After she reacted quite badly to Rick’s betrayal (badly – meaning much too much alcohol) she decided to move into her cottage to “think things over”, which meant: to be finally alone for some time. Her parents bought this house, but after they divorced it was left unused and neither of them cared about it, but for some reason also neither wanted to sell it. All the better for her. It wasn’t looted or broken into (too many times at least) since it was quite far from the nearest town (a small village to be honest) and there was really nothing of value inside.

The cottage itself wasn’t so small – two rooms and one guest bedroom on the ground level, a small kitchen and bathroom and Rachel’s bedroom and an attic upstairs. She always liked it and while she hasn’t visited it for about two years (her last time here, with her high-school friends Melanie, Sandra and, yes – that bitch, Alex), it was her first choice of a place when she wanted to calm down. Few people in the village knew she was here (generally only the shop assistant from the shop where she bought a large supply of food and booze) and even less cared. Oh, she thought over seducing some guy for a revenge sex but decided against it. At least for now. Of course there was no internet access and even mobiles were often out of range, but she told her mother not to worry about her and used her laptop mostly to watch movies.

Rachel approached the mirror and looked at herself. How Rick could cheat on this body?! Sure, Alex was also a nice piece of ass, dark as a tasty, sweet, exotic chocolate but Rachel was stunning. Not very tall - 5’1 – slender but not too thin. She had long, shapely legs, luscious thighs, round and firm ass, great, great body and medium-sized but beautiful, perky breasts. Her lovely, innocent face fooled almost everyone – while she wasn’t a slut (to be honest she had just like 5-6 boyfriends, a result of strict upbringing) she was far from innocent – especially in bed. Her red, full lips were to die for and her long, below-shoulder length blonde hair made her look even more beautiful. Not many girls in her age of 22, had such a body and attracted so much of male attention.

She just put on black panties, a blue, almost transparent bathrobe (it was quite warm here in the summer) and went downstairs. The entrance door was open, so she closed it and headed into the kitchen. The small vase near the door to one of the rooms was lying on the floor, broken – dirt all over the floor.

“Damn you, Dragon!” Rachel thought about the cat that lived nearby and she sometimes visited her. As she heard some faint noise in one of the rooms, probably the guest bedroom she entered quickly, determined to throw Dragon out. She didn’t mind leaving some food for him once in a while, but enough was enough. As soon as she entered the rooms, she froze staring in disbelief. Shelves, clothes from the wardrobe, papers were all on the floor. It looked as if someone ransacked the whole place, she realized.
Her first thought was that the burglar may still be here (but how it is possible that she didn’t hear him?) and wanted to turn around, go to the car and drive to the village to notify the police. But she was too late. From the guest bedroom, two men came – one white, one black, both tall and muscular.

“Hi sweetie.” The black said, as Rachel stepped back, turned around and faced a third white male, who apparently came from the kitchen and cut her retreat. There was a spark, a short shriek and Rachel was on the floor, writhing with uncontrolled spasms.
“Nice music you gave us, upstairs” The men said, holding a taser in his hand and looking down at the girl.
“Nice to let us know, that you were here” the black added “We were thinking whether to come to you or get out, but it seems you solved this one as well.”
Rachel almost didn’t hear what they were saying, paralyzed by the extreme pain from the electroshock, gasping for air all while lying helplessly.
“And it looks like you still want to have fun. Horny bitch.” The guy with the taser commented on the way how she was not-dressed. The bathrobe never covered too much, but now as she fell her perky braless breasts were exposed.

The men who didn’t speak up to this point leaned over, grabbed her tit, touched it for a while and then slapped her. He grabbed her by her neck, lifted her, seemingly without noticing her desperate gasps for air and dragged her to the guest bedroom.
“Boys, so what would you say for a quick fuck before we leave?” he asked, throwing her on the dirty bed, unused since she was here 2 years ago.
“No time, her boyfriend is still up there. Better for us to get the hell out of here and fast.” the black asked, causing a sigh of relief from Rachel.
“So, we will pay him a visit. It would be a shame leaving without having fun...” The blonde man, who had tased her, quickly destroyed her newly born relief.
“You two will be enough for any pansy boy” the guy standing near the bed grinned. “I’ll keep lil’ missy here entertained.” He said, bent over and laid an almost soft kiss on Rachel’s quivering lips.

He didn’t even see his two buddies leave the room as he started kissing her more and more forcefully then he started licking her face, neck shoulders. He laid on the small bed, just next to the girl. His hands were all over her, grabbing her tits, touching her ass, thighs, legs. With one move he stripped her from the bathrobe and then torn the black panties of her.
“You’re such a hot bitch.” He whispered in her ear, then started sucking her breasts. He stopped for a second, grabbed both tits in his hands, squeezing them hard and then licked and kissed the erect nipples.
Rachel finally began to regain some power over her body, but she was still felt weak and in such pain that she couldn’t resist nor fight – and certainly not until the other two burglars returned. And even if she could, what could she do? He was much stronger, heavier, he could do anything with her. Anything. And it seemed that he was going to do it, without waiting for his buddies. She felt his mouth, tongue all over her breasts, the way he was grabbing them hurt so much that she almost didn’t feel the licking and sucking.

“Nnn… plsss…” She moaned, trying to finally say something, beg, plead with him not to do it. “Nnn… mph…” her whimpers were cut off as he forced his mouth on hers and pushed his tongue inside her mouth. It was exploring her, rubbing her teeth, causing her to gag as he forced it deep.
“Mmmph!” the girl moaned again and arched with pain, as she felt his three fingers enter her pussy. She was fortunate (if such word could even be used in this situation) that not long ago she masturbated, if she was completely dry the pain would be so much more intense. But still the feeling of intrusion in her most private parts was terrifying. She tried to struggle as he kept moving his hand in and out but she was still powerless after the zapping.
“You couldn’t wait, could you?” The black man laughed, as he and his buddy entered the bedroom. “Did you find her lover-boy?” the burglar stopped kissing Rachel for a second.
“ We sure did find him” Laughed the blond guy showing the vibrator. “And some other nice stuff, finally something in this house.” He showed the laptop taken from Rachel’s room.
“I don’t care, she is the only ‘nice stuff’ I want” the guy carried on mauling the pretty blonde chick. “It seems you were feeling lonely? Don’t worry sweetheart, no need to use fake cocks. I’ll give you a real one in a minute” He laughed as he unzipped his trousers and pulled out his rock-hard member.
“Suit yourself, Joe” the blond guy laughed. “She still looks too weak for me, I like them struggling” He said with a nasty grin.
“So this means you are mine now” Joe exclaimed forcing himself on top of the sexy girl. Her body, still rallying after the shock was powerless to stop the larger, stronger male from spreading her legs with his knees.
“Noo… please… don’t do this! Och God!” Rachel finally managed to speak some understandable words. “Don’t let him… I beg you!” she aimed it at Joe’s companions but her pleas fell on deaf ears.
“Shut up, you teasing bitch” Joe snapped forcing his tongue inside her mouth again. Her body still trembled after being tased and it felt great to be lying on top of her.
“Mphh!” the girl gasped with pain as he bit her lip and again and again and again until there finally was blood on her mouth.
“Ready for it?” Joe whispered to Rachel’s ear as his cock touched the entrance to the girl’s pussy. “To be honest I don’t care!” He laughed and plunged it inside.
“Argh!” Rachel gave a short, high scream, her body stiffened. Joe withdrew a bit, than pushed himself again, with full force, burying his cock completely in her snatch. “God! Stop! Pleeeasee!” Rachel cried as he started to fuck her mercilessly.

For him, it was like Heaven on Earth - her soft, warm wetness, surrounding his hard prick. The hot girl crying, sobbing, twisting beneath him. Her desperate pleas aroused him even more and he started to move faster and faster.
“I love it. I love being in you, bitch. I love fucking a dirty cock-teaser like you.” He was whispering, stopping only to lick her face and neck. “Can you feel me moving in you? Fucking you? Screwing you? It feels so good!”.
“No… God, stop, please, no, no, no…” Rachel only started to sob even more in response.
She couldn’t believe it was happening to her. This stranger’s prick was in her, savoring the most private part of her body, without her consent and she was powerless to stop it. His fast, vicious moves were painful, unlike even the rough sex she had before. She felt his huge member enter and exit her pussy, again and again. His hands were wandering all over her body but mostly grabbing her breasts. His breath was foul as he licked her, forced his tongue into her mouth.
How was it possible that she always fantasized about… this?!
“Way to go, man!” encouragements shouted by the other burglars made her realized the horrible truth – there were two more men. She knew they will take her. Rachel had only so much strength as to grab the sheet of the bed and helpless frustration.
“Ugh… ugh… ugh… no… ugh…” The girl gasped each time Joe pushed, impaling her with his long cock.
Joe’s movements were more and more frantic, he began breathing heavily. He put one of his hands between the girl and the mattress and grabbed her buttock. Rachel also moaned loudly as she felt his throbbing cock move faster in her.
“No, please don’t…” she tried begging once more, realizing what is going to happen. “God, not in me!”
Joe only laughed shortly, between his gasps and kissed her hard.
“It’s all yours bitch, take it” he said after withdrawing his mouth. “Take it! Take it! Take it! Ahhh!” With a loud moan he pushed himself hard into the poor girl, shooting cum inside her, grabbing her hard by her ass and pulling closer to him while his cock sprayed his sperm inside her.
“No, not in me, not in me!” Rachel pleaded in vain.
For her it seemed like an eternity, she felt his hot cum flood her, his penis moving slower and slower but with longer, steady moves.
“She’s nice, really tight.” Joe grinned rising from her, putting his trousers on and looking from above on the abused girl.
Her lips were red with blood, eyes swollen from crying, tears rolling down her cheeks. She slowly covered her battered pussy with her hands and still sobbing rolled into fetal position.
“You have to check for yourself” the rapist said smiling widely and smacked girls ass.
“I sure will” the black rose, but first he looked at the third man “May I, Dan?”
“Help yourself, Rick” Dan responded with a smile.
“Welcome sweetie, we’re going to have fun!” The black man told Rachel as he grabbed and lifted her ass.
“No more, please, you can’t… I can’t stand it, don’t please” the girl muttered incoherently and tried to crawl away from her would-be-rapist.
“Not so fast!” Rick laughed as he unbuttoned his pants, smacking Rachel’s pretty ass with his free hand. “You’re not going anywhere.” He said grabbing the girl by her buttock and placing his long penis at the entrance to her pussy.
“Aaaah!” Rachel cried as Rick grabbed her by her hips and entered her pussy in one thrust. Dan and Joe laughed as they saw the girl’s eyes going wide open with pain and panic.

She started to fight, to crawl away, but she was no match for Rick. He grabbed her head and pressed it to the mattress, while still pounding her with long, steady moves.
Rachel was lying on her stomach, her tits and head strongly pressed to the bed, ass lifted by Rick’s strong hands. The black was almost lying on her, relentlessly driving himself into his victim.
“You are a good fuck” he laughed, smacking her ass again.
“Ugh… ugh… no more, please, oh God, I can’t take it… you can’t” the girl mumbled all the time, gasping with pain each time Rick drove his prick into her soft, wet pussy. The black’s dick was larger than Joe’s – longer and thicker and Rachel felt him much stronger, especially as her pussy was still sore after the previous rape. She felt him entering her, riding her like frenzied bull. “Please… I’m begging you, you can’t”
“Sure I can!” Rick laughed as he begin fucking the young chick even stronger. She gasped with pain as he grabbed her hair and yanked her head up. “How could I refuse such a great fuck. You’re really good, a true pro!”
With her head raised Rachel saw Dan and Joe sitting in front of her, like spectators or viewers in a cinema. They were laughing complimenting their buddy as well as her “skills”. She closed her eyes shut. If only she could as easily stop feeling the merciless rape. The pain radiated in her pussy with each deeper stroke, as Rick pushed himself as far in as he could.
While the black was steadily fucking the hot girl, Dan rose, approached Rachel and slapped her face, hard.

“Argh!” surprised Rachel shrieked and even opened her eyes. Dan crouched near the head of the bed and gently touched her cheek.
“You look like fun” he said softly “I am next, taking you will be a pleasure”. Those almost kind words were followed by a hard slap.
Rachel gasped again as she felt Rick becoming even more aroused, moving faster and faster, harder and harder. Her whole gentle body rocked in the rhythm of his assault. Not only was he larger but in this position he penetrated her more deeply, completely filling her tight, small snatch with his long prick.
“Yeah, you’re a great fuck” Rick gasped. Seeing his buddy slap the girl aroused him even more. He quickly nearing climax. He yanked Rachel by her hair even harder and then let her head loose. He grabbed her strongly by her hips and drove himself into his victim hard. And again. And again. And again.
“No… God no, please!” Rachel cried in vain as she felt the black’s dick throbbing, shooting his hot jism, flooding her insides with cum. She clenched her hand in a fist and hit the bed in vain.
“Yes, bitch, yes, take it!” Rick grinned “I will cum in you, fill you, your belly will be full of my cum” He continued shouting as he released further waves of jism.

Rick stood up, but Dan stepped in almost immediately. Effortlessly he switched her, so her back touched the wall and legs hanged over the bed.
“Hold her spread” he commanded and his buddies complied, grabbing Rachel’s long sexy leg and spreading them, exposing her soft, tender pussy. It was full with cum, some of it was leaking out into her ass crack.
“No more… “ Rachel pleaded as she felt Dan, with his pants already lowered, touch her outer pussy lips with his hard cocks.
“One cock more” Dan laughed pushing himself into the cum-lubricated pussy “For such a slut three dicks are nothing!”
Rachel’s hands were free so she tried to fight, to push her assailant off her, but she was far too weak. The stronger men grabbed her hands in one hand and slapped the girl. Hard.

She screamed as she felt the burning pain on her cheek, but the pain in her pussy was still stronger. Rick and Joe spread her so hard that her legs formed almost a straight line. Rachel felt as she were being split in two and above everything she felt Dan pounding in her wet, sore snatch.
“Open your fucking eyes” the man shouted as soon as she closed them, slapping her again, his calm demeanor disappearing instantly. “Look at me! Look as I am fucking you, bitch!” His hand began roaming on Rachel’s body, feeling her up. And he was still staring at her face, grinning with triumph.
Dan’s member was only slightly smaller than Rick but Rachel was already sore after her previous rapes. The painful position also added to the whole ordeal, as she felt him driving himself in strong, long strokes, impaling her completely.
“Ugh…” she gave a small moan each time he thrust his dick into her, claiming her pussy. And all the time, she watched, she watched as his dick disappeared in her snatch and retreated back. And then, there was another thrust, another moan and wave of pain.
Her moans of pain were closely followed by his moans of triumph as he fucked her, entering Rachel’s pussy and filling her deeper and deeper.
“I’m close, I’m gonna cum!” he shouted nearly into girls face, grabbing her nipples and squeezing them and pulling hard.
“Argh!” Rachel shrieked with pain, stunned by the cruelty her rapist “No! It hurts, please!”
Rick and Joe spread the girl’s legs even further, as Dan was driving into her with increased speed and frenzy. In this position she could feel him fill her completely, penetrate her whole helpless pussy.
“Ahhhh! I’m cumming bitch, I’m cumming!” Dan exclaimed and pushed himself hard.
“Nooo…” Rachel sobbed weakly as she felt another waves of come splurting in her insides.

After what seemed an eternity Dan withdrew himself and his buddies left her legs. She just laid her helplessly, not moving, not even closing her legs. She only felt intense pain radiating from her abused pussy and nipples. Cum was oozing out of her filled-up hole, soaking the mattress.
“We’ll gather the staff and we’re leaving” Dan ordered putting his trousers back on “Keep an eye on her” he ordered Joe, and he and Rick left the room.
“They’re finally going to leave me” as battered as she was, Rachel couldn’t believe that it was finally over. She opened her eyes as she felt Joe sit on the bed, next to her.
“So, what’s your name sweetie?” Joe asked.
At first she didn’t responded, but as he raised his hand to hit her she answered.
“Rachel.”
“Nice name” he responded and put his finger into her cum-soaked pussy. “Very pretty for a whore like you.”
Rachel just shivered as she felt his finger enter her pussy, but she just laid her, as Joe was moving it in and out, savouring her for what she hoped to be the last time.

After a short while Dan and Rick returned, holding bags with some more precious things from her house, including her laptop.
“We’re ready to go. Pity, we can’t stay, the fridge is full” Rick said.
“Just let’s dispose of her and we’re free to go.”
“What?!” Rachel suddenly curled into a ball “What you mean… please… I won’t tell anyone!” she cried in desperation.
“Sorry, honey” Dan said “I also don’t want to waste such a piece of ass but there’s no choice. We’re be gentle.”
“Yeah, we sure would like to stay with you a bit but you know…” the black said coming closer with a kitchen knife.
“Then why can’t we?” Joe suddenly asked “You said yourself, the fridge is full, we can stay here long.”
“I don’t know…” Dan said slowly.
“Please, stay!” Rachel moved from the bed, kneeling in front of the man. “Please stay, no one is looking for me, almost no one knows I’m here, please stay”
“See?” Joe encouraged the others.
“Please, I’ll make it good for you. Please, you’ll do everything you want with me, you will have sex with me, screw me, fuck me any way you want” the terrified girl begged. Not long ago she was shocked that she ever could have had rape fantasies, but now, terrified and begging for her life she was using every line she has heard in such porn movies. “I’ll be your slave, your sex slave. Not even a slave – a fuckmeat, a toy just to screw, please…”
“She’s really into it!” Joe laughed “I knew this slut was enjoying it!”
Hearing this Rachel became almost red with shame and her lips started to tremble. But above everything she didn’t want to die, especially not now, not killed by those… beasts.
“Please…” she almost whispered, swallowing tears.
“Let’s see how serious you are” Dan smiled. “Lick it!” he ordered, putting his shoe in front of Rachel’s face.
Disgust was seen on her face only for a second, after which she obediently started to lick the soles of Dan’s shoe. The taste was horrible, it was worse that dirt, but in her terror and panic she hardly noticed it.
“Keep your ass high!” Joe, watching the whole spectacle ordered and the girl obeyed, moving her trembling body.

The girl did as she was ordered, moving her firm, naked ass high, for everyone to see. For one moment she didn’t stop licking, the dirty soles of Dan’s shoes, moving her tongue up and down, up and down…
“Enough!” Dan ordered, unbuckling his pants and taking out his cock, which was slowly becoming hard again after seeing the girl beg and degrade herself. “Suck it whore, like your life depends on it”
Rachel slowly turned her face away and she immediately fell on the ground as Dan slapped her face. He then grabbed her by the hair, raised her head and brought it closer to his dick.
“Suck it!” he ordered.
With a brief hesitation, the girl moved her head closer and started licking the head of his dick. She hasn’t sucked cocks for some time, but she had no choice but to remember it. After licking the head, she put it in her warm, wet mouth, licking it and sucking on it. She grabbed Dan’s balls in one hand and started massaging it, while she caressed the shaft of his cock with the other hand.
“Damn, that’s great!” Joe exclaimed as he sat near Rachel and begun grabbing her tits. “How is she?”
“Incredible” Dan answered with a wide grin, moaning from pleasure “A true pro! You are a pro, aren’t you honey? You suck me soooo well…”
Rachel felt her face go red with shame but she continued her blowjob. She stopped licking for a moment and started to move her head up and down the cock, taking more than half of it in her mouth. She could still taste her own juices and his sperm on his cock but she tried to focus hard, not to let this prevent her from giving a good “performance”. She started to hear Dan moan harder and move faster, shoving his cock brutally even deeper into her mouth, not even caring for the effort she was making.
Finally with a loud moan he started to shoot his cum in her mouth. He grabbed her head and pulled it hard to his cock, sensing waves of semen directly to her throat. She tasted the foul liquid, filling her mouth.
“Ugh! Nnnn!” Rachel gagged and gasped for air as the large member choked her.
Finally Dan was over, when he withdrew his cock, the girl spitted out the rest of the semen that still was in her mouth.
“Not bad” Dan said “But you’ll have to learn to swallow every drop!” he warned.
“No problem” Joe said “She’ll have lots of practice”
Dan wiped his cock with Rachel’s hair, which caused another wave of sobbing, and stepped down.
“On your fours bitch!” Joe ordered moving towards the trembling girl.
As she obeyed, he took out his cock, while smacking her ass.
“Your pussy is a bit messy, but you’ve still got your tiny brown hole” he laughed, moving his cock to her anus. “I bet it is tiny and tight…”
“No, please! Not there!” Rachel shouted and tried to rise, but Rick approached with his knife.
“I thought you wanted it…” Dan said slowly “That you would do ANYTHING for us… to keep us happy?”
The terrified girl could only sob in response.
“Will you do ANYTHING?!” Dan asked again.
“Yes… please…” Rachel replied quietly.
“So ask Joe to fuck your ass”
“Yeah! And do it as you mean it” Joe laughed smacking her ass again.
For a long time the girl couldn’t make a sound apart from continuous sobbing, but finally she managed to say “Fuck me… please.”
“No, no, no.” Dan responded “BEG him to fuck you. And tell him where you want him.”
“Please… I beg you… fuck me” Rachel broke down crying again.
“Where?”
“In… in… my ass”
“Again!” Joe ordered.
“Please fuck… fuck my ass”
“I want her to say it again!” Rick said with a wide smile.
“Don’t care, not gonna wait, taking her shithole now!” Joe shouted plunging his cock into her tight ass.
Rachel shrieked loudly and arched forward.
“Nooo! You’re tearing me…” she begged as Joe continued to fuck her with long, steady strokes.
“Damn, she’s tight here” he laughed, moving in and out “Even tighter than the pussy! It must really hurt her like hell.”
The girl’s cries of pain and anguish confirmed this. Her whole body, on all fours, rocked at the force of Joe’s assault. He relentlessly pushed his cock in her ass, feeling it tighten around it. Her body trembled in pain with each deeper thrust, only adding to the pleasure and her sobs aroused him even more.
“Please… don’t… sob… please… I beg you… stop…” she begged between the crying.
“What are you saying honey?” Joe laughed “I’m sure you want to tell me how you love it?”
“Do it, bitch” Dan snapped, grabbing one of her nipples and twisting hard. “You better please us!”
“Agh… no… it hurts so much…” Rachel whispered in an barely audible voice.
“Do it!” Dan ordered twisting her nipple again.
“Joe… I like… that… sniff… you fuck me.” Girl finally managed to say those words.
“Say that you love me fucking your ass” Joe shouted “And do it louder”
“Joe… I love… no, please don’t… Joe I love you fucking… sob… my ass” she finally cried in desperation.
“Fuck this, I’m not gonna wait!” Rick exclaimed and put his cock in front of Rachel’s face “And I’m tired of her wailing all over” he grabbed both of her nipples and twisted.

The girl cried again in pain, as now Rick was abusing her poor breasts. When she opened her mouth he slammed his large, long dick into her mouth, forcing her to gag on it.
She was now being fucked simultaneously by Joe and Rick, in her mouth and from behind. Her body moved forward with each thrust of the cock in her ass, impaling her throat on the black’s cock. Her screams of pain and sobs were muffled with the huge member in her mouth. Rick’s dick was so large that she was sometimes forced to take it deep in her throat, as her face touched the man’s pubic hair. Her gagging reflexes massaged the penis, as Rick held hair by the head and begun to slowly fuck her face.
“Man, when she gags, she tightens on my dick!” Joe said as he increased the speed of his thrusts. “Damn, bitch I’m gonna cum in you soon… I’m gonna flood your fucking bowels with my juice” he said breathing heavily with pleasure.
“Ugh… nnn…. Plss…. Stpp…” Rachel gasped in pain witch each of his long thrusts, moaning around the huge member in her mouth. The pain in her ass was almost unbearable, she felt as if her whole back was on fire. “Plsss…” she tried to moan, as she felt his hot semen fill her burning bowels.
Finally Joe withdrew, but with it Rick started to fuck her face with increased fervor. His cock was entering her so deep that it sometimes blocked the airway. Her choking, gagging, moans, hot breath and tongue all over his cock – all this was becoming too much for Rick as he begun to approach climax. As his first wave of cum entered her mouth he withdrew his dick and begun to spray his seed all over her face, neck and hair. At last he was done and stepped aside, as Rachel collapsed on the floor.
She laid there for some time, not moving in a growing pool of cum, flowing out of her filled pussy and abused asshole. Her face was covered with cum, her pretty blonde hair completely tangled and sticky from it.
“Damn, I have to clean my cock” Joe said, and took Rachel by her hair. “Get up, and take me to the toilet, you also need a shower. You are a really dirty whore” he laughed at his joke.
“Go on” Dan said “We will look around this place once more.”

To be continued...
Dhemius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 03:53 PM   #2
Dhemius

Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“Damn I made a mistake” Joe said slowly, observing Rachel cleaning herself in the shower.
She looked up with fear, but didn’t respond.

“I made a mistake” he repeated, seated on the toilet seat, watching the girl, trying to wash off all cum of her face, hair and body. “I should’ve made you clean my cock from your ass. With your hot mouth. How would you like it?” he asked and laughed at the looked of fear and disgust on Rachel’s face. “Go on, clean faster. We haven’t got all day.”
She slowly rose from her knees, turned her back to Joe and started cleaning the area of her pussy and ass. For the first time since the thugs caught her, she was glad of something – that they allowed her to take the shower and get rid of at least some of the marks of her abuse. Her body was still sore after the long, vicious rape she endured, but after taking the shower, it all seemed a bit better.

“Damn, you bitch!” Joe barked “Face me, when you’re fingering your cunt, or what you are doing there!” he ordered.

Rachel complied, turning towards her rapist. She tried not to think of him. He was watching her all the time she was cleaning herself, staring at her with unnatural glee in his eyes. With slow but firm moves, she began to clean her pussy and ass. Both her holes were sore and her pussy was so filled with cum, that it leaked down her leg, forming a trail of sticky fluid.

“Is she ready?” Dan shouted, knocking to the bathroom’s door.
“Yeah!” Joe answered, stood up, entered the shower cabin and turned the water off.
He grabbed the girl, pushed her outside, into Dan’s hands.
“Now, you will make as some supper.” Dan ordered “Banging you sure made us hungry and hell, we need strength for more!”
“Can I put at least something on?” Rachel asked silently.
“Damn, she can speak” Joe smiled widely “I thought dumb bitches like her, can only scream and beg for a sound fucking.”
“Put this apron on and do us some sandwiches” Dan ordered, tossing the girl a short apron.
Although it didn’t cover almost anything, Rachel happily put it on, having at least some protection, from the male’s luscious stares. Not that it was going to help her.
“Leave some for Rick, he’s going to join us later” Dan shouted.

Only now did Rachel realize, that the large, black man wasn’t with them. She might have a chance. She took the knife in her hand as she was cutting meat…

“Don’t even think about it!” Dan warned, as if he read her mind. In his hand he held a taser.
Hopeless, the girl postponed her plans, continued making supper and brought it to the men.
“Damn, she looks sexy in this apron” Joe commented, seeing Rachel walking in.
“Grab one and eat it” Dan offered “You’ll also need to be strong, so we won’t get bored with you quickly.”
Rachel looked quickly at the man, worried about the meaning of his words.

“Yeah,” he said “We can still kill you, so you better entertain us really good, bitch.”
“Yes, I will” she answered, will all her will trying to prevent breaking down into tears. “Don’t hurt me, please…”
“No worries. We’ll just fuck you, screw you, use you however we wish” Joe smiled at the terrified girl “We won’t hurt you, but probably we may bang you to death” he laughed, leaving the poor girl staring in panic at her plate.
“I sure love hearing her, seeing her lips tremble as she chokes down her tears in fear of what is coming” Dan said slowly, savouring the sight of the terrified girl.
“Yeah, but I prefer to hear her cries and moans as I’m pounding into her wet snatch” the other man laughed. “We’ll have plenty of both with her.”

Rachel just sat her, hearing as her captors were speaking about her as if she weren’t even in the room, already fantasizing about new ways of hurting and degrading her. Her thoughts were interrupted as Rick came back.

“Well, it’s ready” he declared taking one of the sandwiches and then another one. “Let’s see how you will like your new home, ok sweetie?”

“Later” Dan ordered, rising from his chair “This little slut has gotten me all hot again. I say we take her to the bedroom first.”
“Agreed. Take her for a good, complete and thorough fucking” Joe smiled widely, stood up and grabbed Rachel. He put one of his hands on her smooth ass, grabbing her tits with another. “You’re lucky, I don’t think I will be bored with you anytime soon. Such a fine piece of ass…” he whispered to the girl’s ear and pushed her into Rick’s arms.

The black man grabbed Rachel’s hand and forced her to go upstairs, to her bedroom. The large man was too strong for the girl to resist and she knew better than to try to escape. When they entered the bedroom, the black threw her on the bed and started taking off his clothes.

“Relax, no hurry” Dan put his hand on his friends shoulder “Little Rachel is going to make a show for us first, aren’t you dear?” he smiled to the girl and started browsing through her wardrobe. “And then, you will tell us how grateful you are that we took pity on you and decided to fuck your poor lonely pussy.” The man chose some clothes and threw them on the floor – short black mini-skirt, lacy black stockings and a light buttoned blouse. He also chose a lacy red string panties and a sexy red bra, but put them aside.

“Oh yeah!” Joe laughed, seeing the items chosen “Put them on slut and do a nice show for us! Make us ready to screw you!”
“No, no, no” Dan smiled again “We won’t fuck her.”
“We won’t?” Joe asked surprised and even Rachel raised her eyes startled.
“Of course! She will fuck us, won’t you sweetie?”
After hearing this, Rachel’s spirit completely sank and she hid her face in her hands. A barely audible sobbing was heard and the girls lithe body began trembling even more.

“Nah, little princess, relax” Rick approached the girl, grabbing one of her hands and speaking in an almost gentle manner. “It won’t be so bad, just put those clothes on and do what we say… if you want to keep us happy. Understood?” he asked sharply, twisting the Rachel’s hand until she cried shortly from pain.

The girl slowly rose to her feet, took of her apron and moved to the clothes on the floor. The three men were watching her closely, with lust-filled eyes as she slid on her stocking and put her skirt on. Rachel cursed herself that when she was picking her clothes for this stay she still wasn’t thinking rationally and chose her usual sexy attire. Finally she put on the white blouse and buttoned it, happy that she has at least some protection from the men’s stares.

“Splendid” Joe admired the girl as she finally was dressed.
“One more finishing touch, the make-up. Put it on.” Dan ordered and pushed Rachel towards the mirror.
By now, she knew better than to resist and obeyed. She took the red lipstick given by one of her captors and slowly began putting it on. With her trembling hands it wasn’t easy but somehow she managed to do it, afraid what failure on her part would cost her. Then she put the eyeshadow on, though she didn’t know why they demanded it – her tears would smear it on her face in no time.
Music, one of her favourite CDs, started to play when Dan turned the stereo on.

“Dance!” he ordered “And I don’t have to tell you to make it sexy!”
At first Rachel just stood there, motionlessly, complete not knowing what to do. Only when Dan shouted at her again she started to move. Her fear must have paralyzed her moves as Joe stood up and approached her, raising his hand to slap her. He didn’t hit her, but grabbed her hand strongly and hissed:
“Sexy! Dance, tease us as the whore in heat you are!” finally he let her go and retreated.
Rachel closed her eyes and began swaying her hips, moving in tune with the music. She desperately tried to do it right and must have succeeded as she heard a small whistle of approval.

“Shake your ass! Sway more! Open your eyes!” the men continually shouted some orders or advice to her, with the last one being the most difficult to obey. When she finally opened her eyes, she saw them sitting on chairs, leering closer to her, watching her with mouths and eyes wide open.

Unbutton your blouse!” Rick ordered.
Slowly, with trembling fingers Rachel unbuttoned the top button, then the next one, for one moment not stopping her dance. When only two buttons were left they ordered her to stop the reveal her tits. Rachel reluctantly did it, and her firm boobs almost completely exposed.
“Grab them!” Dan shouted and the girl obeyed again.

Slowly she started moving her hands on her tits, massaging them, touching the nipples with her fingers. She was glad that she was touching it, not those brutal and feral beasts. This feeling was short-lived as the men ordered her first to seductively lick her fingers and start massaging her nipples and then to grab and twist them.
“Do it, or I’ll come and I’ll do it myself” Joe shouted “Twist them!”

Rachel whimpered silently, but having no choice she grabbed her tit with one hand, the nipple with the other. She bit her lip, hesitated for a second, then pinched the nipple and twisted it. Hard. Laughs and cheers from the men told her that she did what they wanted, but they didn’t allow her to stop it. She was to afraid to let her poor breast go and she kept twisting her nipple, feeling pain racing from her abused breast to her brain.

“Ugh…” she whispered, biting her lip even further as not to scream.
“Great, now the other one!” Joe said, causing another wave of silent sobbing from girl’s mouth.
Slowly she did as she was told, grabbing her left nipple and first pinching it a few times and then twisting it. How could they do it, not only rape her, but also force her to hurt herself for their amusement? What beasts behaved like this?
“Come here, bitch!” Dan ordered “I want a lap dance, now!”

“Hell yeah!” the other two men smiled widely.
Very slowly, Rachel moved to the sitting men. Trying not to sob, she lowered herself onto Dan’s lap.
“Start moving, bitch!” He said, grabbing her neck and squeezing a bit.
The girl didn’t need more encouragement. She started to move her body, rubbing her ass and pussy in his lap, moving it back and forth, back and forth.
“That’s it, keep wiggling your cute ass” Dan smiled “And rub those tits in my face!”.

Not stopping her moves for one moment Rachel grabbed both of her breasts and did as was ordered, rubbing them into Dan’s face. She kept swaying her hips as Dan grabbed her boobs and began mauling them, feeling them up, his hands circles the nipples and squeezing the wonderful breasts. Soon Rick and Joe stood up from their chairs and approached Rachel. They also began to play with her tits, massaging them, touching from all sides. The poor girl couldn’t hold her sobbing any longer and began to whimper, tears slowly rolling down her eyes. Seeing it, Dan grabbed her hair, yanked her head and kissed her trembling mouth hard. First he bit her already reddened lips hard and cherished the muffled sound that came as a reaction and later pushed his tongue deep into Rachel’s mouth feeling her, rubbing her teeth. She gasped loudly as Rick slapped her ass hard and Joe grabbed and twisted her nipples. Dan smiled and then resumed kissing her, her moans and wavering lips turning him on even further. And she still was moving, rubbing her pussy into his lap in the most seductive way she could think of, grinding her crotch into Dan’s leg.
Suddenly Dan threw Rachel of his lap. When she struggled to her feet he undressed her from her shirt in one quick move and then pushed her again to the floor.
“Don’t worry sweetie” he said mockingly “We’ll be entertaining you in a second. But we can’t forget about your boyfriend, can we?” he laughed and threw the girl her large vibrator.

Rachel grabbed it instinctively but looked at the man with a terrified expression. Surely they didn’t want to make her…
“What are you waiting for? Special invitation?” Joe barked.
“Ram that fat dildo into you twat and give as a show… and make it good” Dan ordered.
“No… I won’t!” disgust finally overcame fear. She couldn’t stop them from taking her body but they couldn’t make them to participate in her own degradation. Or could they?

“No, problem miss, forget it” Dan smiled almost reassuringly “I’ll just fuck your ass with this dildo. And then, we’ll dispose of you as an ungrateful slut.” He threatened. “So?”
“Ok… I’ll do it.” Rachel said silently, turning on the fake cock.
“You’ll do what?”
“I’ll… I’ll make a show” the girl said with a trembling voice as she began touching her pussy lips with the vibrating tool “I’ll masturbate for you”.
“So what you are waiting for?” Dan snapped “Do it!”

Rachel closed her eyes, instinctively tried to bit her lip but it was still sore and pushed the vibrator into her pussy. She wasn’t ready yet, still mostly dry so it wasn’t pleasant. Never before she felt so ashamed… but she couldn’t take them raping her ass with this dildo… and she didn’t want to die, especially not like this. Mustering all her strength, she began moving the dildo in and out. Small gasps escaped her mouth as she felt needles of pain radiate from her pussy. Not only was she dry and the tool was large – she still was feeling uncomfortable after the brutal rape she endured.
“Open your fucking eyes!” Joe ordered “And push it deeper!”
The girl did as she was told, opening her eyes. She saw the three men standing near, surrounding her with lusty grins on their faces. Slowly they were stroking their cocks.

“Good… maybe if the jack off, they’ll leave me” Rachel thought but soon those thoughts disappeared as she finally pushed the vibrator all the way in. “Aghh!” Her body arched in pain and the large dildo filled her tight abused hole, but she didn’t dare to stop. Again and again she withdrew the vibrator and pushed it back in, trying to do it as slowly as possible but still moaning in pain each time she did it.
“Play with your tits!” Dan ordered.

Rachel almost couldn’t believe her ears. They were degrading her like this and it still wasn’t enough for them? Slowly with her second hand she grabbed her right breast and began mauling and pinching it as she knew they wanted it. What surprised her the most, was the fact she was getting wet after all! But it wasn’t as with her rape fantasies, she didn’t like it even for a second. It was a purely physical reaction to the vibrator working in her pussy and therefore it was all the more degrading.
“Yes… nice show!”
“Keep going, whore!”
“Go on, pound your cunt!” she heard the men cheer.
Old 02-01-2012, 03:54 PM   #3
Dhemius

She gasped more, as she pinched her nipple again and her face burned red when the men laughed, taking her sigh of pain for pleasure. Steadily, continuously she was pushing the vibrator up her pussy, the once pleasurable sensation quickly becoming uncomfortable, then painful as it stretched her abused hole.

“I’m too horny to just watch!” Joe said and quickly moved towards the girl. “Keep pumping!” he ordered, seeing as the surprised victim stopped moving. His hands grabbed Rachel’s tits and started squeezing them… soon his tongue was all over her neck and tits, licking and sucking on them. He quickly leaned forward, grabbed the handle of the vibrator and in one vicious thrust pushed it deep inside her.

“Aaagh!” she cried as he began pumping her cunt, with moves much stronger and faster than what she did. Soon however he turned the vibrator off and tossed it aside.
“Now, fuck me! Now!” he shouted at Rachel, who only stared at him not understanding.

“Get your whore’s body on my cock and fuck me good!” he ordered again and as Rachel didn’t move again he slapped her face. “Do it!”
“No!” Rachel cried, curling into a ball. They could force her to do different things, but not this! Not to assist in her own rape!
“What?!” Joe jumped angrily on the bed. He grabbed a fistful of Rachel’s hair and twisted them.

She cried shortly as he yanked her head, other men grabbing her hands and legs. Her face felt like fire as Dan quickly slapped her three times and she cried loud when he grabbed her nipples and twisted them.

“Aaa!” she cried as she felt jolts of pain pierce her breasts. “Aaa! Stop!” she cried as Dan continued the relentless assault on her tits. “Please...!”
“Fuck us!” Dan ordered, pushing his fingers into her not wet cunt and pinching her.

“No… please… don’t make me… please…” she cried in pain as her pussy and tits were tortured by the merciless men.
“Why are we playing with this bitch?” Rick said, keeping silent up to now “She told us, she’ll do everything. She doesn’t, we kill her sorry ass. Is that clear bitch?” he barked, moving his face close to her.
“No, please… I can’t… I can’t…”
“Then you will die! Think about it! Think…”

“No Rick.” Dan interrupted, smiled viciously “’No’ means ‘no’, no one told you? If she doesn’t want we won’t kill her for it… it would be such a waste. We will just rape her senseless, right now.”
Rachel stared in terror at him, at least partly relieved that she wasn’t forced to participate in her own abuse.

“Damn, I wanted so much for her to fuck me” Joe complained.
“Don’t worry…” Dan said, looking into terrified Rachel’s eyes. “Starting tomorrow we will be punishing as much as we can and we will continue until she begs us to let her fuck our cocks.” He continued speaking and Rachel became pale with fear “No inch of your body will be free of pain, we will do everything we can think to you… it will be quite an experiment to see how long you will resist.” He smiled as he slapped her again. “Put her on the bed, I’m going first! And keep her on all fours, I’m ramming up that cute ass!” he laughed.

“No, please, not there!” Rachel cried, begging for mercy.
“It’s your choice… crawl to me and fuck me!” he said.
“I can’t… please… don’t…” she whispered.
“Your choice!” Dan exclaimed as he climbed on the bed, positioning himself behind her tight ass.

“Last chance?” he said. Rachel kept silent for a second and then she just bit her lower lip and shook her head. “Fine by me!” Dan laughed, as he grabbed her hips and pushed started forcing his dick into her tight asshole.
“Ygh…” Rachel grunted as she felt pain building in her lower part of the body as he was pushing his cock, overcoming the resistance of her clenched muscles. “Aaaa!” she cried loudly as finally he pushed himself in her, burying almost all of his cock in her tight ass with one powerful thrust. Rachel’s body bucked forward as she felt terrible pain fill her and she struggled against the hands holding her.

“Stop… take it OUT!” she cried as Dan pushed his dick even further, this time burying the entire shaft in her tightest fuck-hole.
“Shut up bitch, you had your chance!” Dan laughed as he began to rhythmically fuck the girl’s unwilling body. He pushed himself in strong, steady strokes, savouring her cries of pain as if it was the sweetest music. Her muscles clenched around his invading dick, only adding to her torment – and his pleasure of course. “Such a tight ass…” he whispered, leaning forward and grabbing her tits “I’m almost glad you resist… but it won’t be for long, I promise.” He said as she kept pounding her ass and playing with her pink nipples. “You… ugh… have… ugh… my… word!” he grunted as his thrusts became even more brutal and savage.

“Nooo! Pleaseee! No moreee!” she cried as the pain radiating from her ass to her body was becoming impossible to bear. “Nooo… mpfff!” her cry was cut short and she opened her eyes wide in shock as Joe grabbed her head and simply rammed his dick into her mouth.”
“I’m not going just watch you have all the fun” he grinned to Dan. “Suck me bitch!” he ordered, but Rachel, sobbing from the assault at her ass, moaning in pain around the large dick gagging her barely could obey. She tried to move her tongue but the pain of Dan’s hard, merciless thrusts made it impossible for her to concentrate.

“Mpfff! Plsss! Nnnn! Gddd plsss!” she tried to cry, to beg for mercy as each push caused her ass to feel like it was on fire, piercing her body with excruciating pain. The dick in her mouth muffled her cries, so that only pitiful moans escaped her mouth.
“Bitch!” Joe hissed and holding her head still he began to basically fuck her face, pushing his cock so deep, that she gagged on it, her throat constricting around it and massaging his dick. “Yes.. that’s the way to use your fucking mouth.” He moaned as she pushed his dick deeper, cutting out her air way. He laughed loud as she desperately tried to gasp for air, moaning around his dick.

“That’s nice!” Dan laughed, smacking her ass, as her whole body began to buck and twist as panic overcame the girl “Her ass clenches great around my cock!”
“And her throat constricts around my dick when you fuck her hard” Joe smiled, finally withdrawing his cock a bit to allow Rachel to get some air and then ramming it again down her throat, forcing her to deepthroat it again.

“I won’t last long here…” Dan began to moan heavily in pleasure as he kept raping Rachel’s sore, fucked asshole with more and more brutal thrusts, making the girl moan around the dick in her mouth. “I’m going to flood your fucking bowels with my cum bitch! Take it! Yghh! Take… it!” he cried as his dick began to shoot the warm liquid into Rachel’s clenching, unwilling ass making the girl struggle even more, overcome with pain and disgust as the wretched liquid filled her hole.

“Grlllg!” she gargled, writhing her beautiful body as Dan, moaning heavily with pleasure changed his pace, pushing his dick between her clenched bowels with slow, deep strokes, each time he pushed shooting another wave of his cum into her unwilling hole.
“Ugh…” she moaned in relief when he finally withdrew his cock and stood aside, although the brutal face-fucking she was enduring didn’t allow her to feel much relief. Joe was driving himself more and more vigorously, pushing as deep as he could, making her desperately gag and moan, trying to get some air. As her throat was being mercilessly fucked, she didn’t notice Rick taking place behind her, until the large, black man grabbed her hips and pushed himself into her cunt. “Grllg!” she opened her eyes wide with shock, gagging around Joe’s dick, her tight throat constricting around it.

“Nice… nice…” he whispered as he pushed his cock deep, again cutting of her airway, allowing his hairy ball sack to almost rest on her face, her mouth buried in his crotch. He grinned widely as he kept her head like this, cherishing her desperate efforts to get some air, as well as the swaying of her body caused by Rick plunging his huge dick into her tight, dry pussy, each thrust filling it with pain. Finally Joe allowed her to breathe, only to begin pushing his dick again into her unwilling mouth.

“She’s a great fuck… a tight cunt and I guess the ass is even better” Rick laughed.
“Try it! She has to be punished for not being cooperative!” Dan suggested.
“Good idea, man!”

“Nnnn! Mpfff!” Rachel tried to protest, her cries still muffled by the cock gagging her, as she felt Rick withdraw his dick… only to put it at the entrance of her asshole. She opened her eyes wide in fear and tried to move her ass out of her way. It was no use of course, Rick just slapped her asscheeks and grabbed it, only aroused by her wiggling.
“You’ll learn obedience soon!” he said as he pushed his huge cock inside her already sore, stretched ass.

“Nnnnn! Aaaaa! Noooo!” The pain was so intense that Rachel, managed to free her head as she wailed in torment, only for Joe to grab her head again and silence her cries by pushing his dick again in. “Mppffff! Gddd!” her whole body thrashed and writhed as Rick pushed again, this time burying two thirds of his cock inside her tight, abused ass.

“Sooo tight… sooo tight…” he muttered, pushing again, making even more of his cock disappear in the unbelievably tight hole. Even the rape she endured didn’t stretch it enough, he still had to fight to push every inch in… but he loved it, as each time he pushed, the girl’s helpless body arched and tensed as another wave of pain radiated from her asshole.

“Mmmm!” Already fucked twice in her tightest hole, Rachel was very sore, each push of Rick’s dick hurt as if it was red hot metal, his thickness and length only adding to the torment in way even Dan didn’t achieve. The black man was fucking her in short, brutal and rapid thrusts, finally managed to push his entire shaft in.
Old 12-31-2013, 11:50 AM   #4
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

what happened to the rest of this story? i'd been enjoying it.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 12:00 AM   #5
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

good work more more thanks matey MG
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote