Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-22-2015, 02:02 AM   #1
raperles

raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Hiking With Sarah Hyland

Filming of Modern Family, the huge comedy hit on ABC television has just wrapped for another season and all of its stars are about to take the summer off. Sarah Hyland who plays the teenage daughter Haley on the show has planned a solo backpacking trip in the mountains of West Virginia. After the wrap party Sarah drives home all excited about her upcoming getaway. The following morning after packing for her two week trip, she's driven to the airport where she boards an American Airlines jet to her destination. After arriving in Charleston West Virginia. Sarah hires a car to take her to the Radisson Hotel outside of Coopers Creek state forest in Monongalic Preston County. Checking in to the penthouse suite the young actress settles in to her deluxe accommodations, unpacks and takes a long hot bath. The following morning she prepares to start her backpacking adventure and listens to the television news, checking the weather for the next few days. Hearing that the forecast was perfect, she goes to her bedroom and changes for her hike.

She puts on a pair of white ankle socks, a pair of pink bikini panties, a pair of denim cutoff short shorts, a matching pink brassiere, a white crop top and steps into a pair of hiking boots. After doing her hair and a bit of makeup she fills her backpack with supplies and summons her car to take her to the state park ranger station. Upon arriving, Sarah tells the driver, "I'll phone you when to pick me back up here at the station". With that, the driver departs and Sarah tells the ranger in the office what route she'll be backpacking and then sets off on her trail. Little does Sarah know that she'll never be seen or heard from again. She leaves the station and enters the wooded area enjoying that she's one with nature. The stillness and quiet of the trek engulfs her, the only sound seems to be coming from nature itself. After hiking for a few hours the sun begins to take its toll on the 24 year old young actress. Fishing the water bottle out of her backpack, she sits down on a mossy patch and leans her back against a huge tree to rest. She gulps down much water because she feels parched and dry. Enjoying the serenity all around her, she hears what sounds like splashing water and gets up to investigate. She leaves the path she was on, goes directly into the woods between the trees and follows the sound. After walking further than she thought she had to, she sees what can only be described as magical before her green eyes.

In front of her is a waterfall with water crashing down from high above into a crystal clear pond. The mist of the water sprays into her face and feels wonderful. With no one in sight she strips off her boots, sock, shorts and crop top. She walks into the pond in her bra and tiny pink panties and the cool refreshing water cools her overheated young body. After splashing around and frolicking in the water she swims back to shore and lays out on her belly under the warmth of the sun. The sun dries off her glistening wet body and she gets dressed again, puts her hair in a pony tail and after slipping her boots back on proceeds to leave the pond. She quickly realizes that she can't remember from which direction she came through the trees. Turning in circles, nothing looks familiar and she screams in frustration, "FUCK"!!!! Lost and confused, she shields her eyes and looks up at the sun and decides to follow that direction.

Looking desperately for the trail she was on, what started as a wonderful trek through nature has turned into a nightmarish fight for survival. Her water supply is low and her legs are getting tired. She wants to rest but knows that if she does she may not find shelter before the darkness sets in. It doesn't take long until the sweltering sun which beats down on her mercilessly begins to take its toll. She has already finished what little water she had left and with her young body covered in perspiration, she pulls up the leg band openings of her shorts as high as she can on her thighs and then lifts her crop top- further up to just below her 32 B cup perky breasts. Still not sure if she's going in the right direction, she feels a slight wind begin to blow and it feels exquisite against her bare skin. As the wind picks up and blows her pony tail around, she looks up at the darkening storm clouds approaching. Exasperated and pissed off, she leans against a tree and sucks the last few drops of water from her bottle before sitting down by a tree and leaning against it. Her mind takes over as she thinks, "Lost in the West Virginia woods with no water, little food and all alone. Christ, they make movies about shit like this"!!!

With the weather apparently holding off but still threatening at anytime to start a torrential downpour, she spends what feels like a few more hours walking in circles and is now more lost than ever. Though the sun hides every now and then behind threatening clouds, the humidity has the young star over heated, exhausted and barely able to breath. Tears streak down her cheeks a she stumbles along through the dense woods, her heavy backpack slowing her progress. Passing dense underbrush, a branch swats against her leg and digs into her upper thigh making her scream in both anger and pain. Having pulled up her shorts so high that the white pocket linings are visible against her naked thighs coming out from under the leg openings, she wipes the small trickle of blood away from her leg. It's at that precise moment that she smells it. She sniffs again and smells smoke..... smoke from a fire.

Scanning the sky as the blistering sun begins to set, she sees a billow of white smoke off in the distance. With renewed hope she slings her backpack on again and sets off in that direction..... where there's fire, there's people and people mean assistance and help. As she gets closer to the area where the fire is she can see the flames flicker through the trees and she gets excited and quickens her pace. She's close enough now to where she can hear voices, the voices she hears are all male, and listening to what's being said makes her slow down and creep up on the campsite slowly. She hears a drunken voice yell out, "God damn fucking bitch, she done stole all my money and run off and left me". Hiding behind a large tree she hears another voice call out, "All cunts are the same Jake... they're only good for fucking, and some of 'em just need the snot beat out of 'em"!!! Sarah decides not to interrupt this woman's haters club and starts to back away slowly. She retreats a few steps then bumps her back into something making her gasp and turn around. When she does she looks at the biggest mountain of a man she's ever seen.

Her eyes go wide and her mouth opens up but no words come out as the huge male smiles wickedly at her. "I'm sorry sir", she whimpers in fright. "I didn't mean to eavesdrop.... I'm just trying to find my way back to the ranger station". The large man says nothing, but lunges at her as she backs away and then stumbles falling on her ass staring up at this gargantuan figure approaching her. "Please", she whimpers as he grabs the collar of her crop top and hauls her back to her feet. "You're coming with me", he growls as he pushes the tiny girl in front of him towards the fire and all the other men. Shoving her hard into the clearing he yells out and asks, "Who done ordered a fucking hooker"?!? Jake, sitting by the fire is a rotund and very fat man of about 50 years and he yells out when he sees Sarah, "Well, well, well, look what we got here. What's a pretty little thing like you doing out in these woods"? "Plea... please", she stammers. "I got lost on a hiking trip and I just need help finding my way back". Jake, nearly drooling at the sight of this gorgeous young girl ask, "Back?? You're not going anywhere you little bitch because we need a little sugar to spice up this party"!! All the other men laugh with approval, rub their crotches as they all ogle the now struggling young girl in the firm grip of Lance.

"She kinda reminds me of my Sylvia, thirty years ago" yells Jake. "Nice tits, great legs and I bet that cunt of hers is tight as hell"!!! Victor sitting by the fire next to Jake yells out, "Bring her over here to me so I can rip that top off her and suck those melons!!" Sara struggling violently in Lance's vice like grip starts to weep and beg, "Plea.. please just let me go, I'm sorry I bothered all of you. Please, I just want to go home!" Lance wraps his arms around the frightened young actress pinning her arms to her sides and starts forcing her towards Victor when Sam speaks up, "Hold up man, this is Jake's divorce party and he should get her first." "How about it baby, want to have some fun with old Jake over there?" Lance asks her laughing and rubbing her bare belly. He turns her toward Jake who's rubbing his crotch and yelling, "Bring me my Sylvia!!!"

"Oh God, please no!!" Sarah whimpers as she's pushed in front of Jake and sees him up close. She looks into his fat wrinkled old pig like face, his deep set blood shot eyes, hoping for a sign, any sign of mercy. Jake takes his large calloused hands and runs them up and down the young girl's thighs, feeling them up and caressing them. She wiggles and squirms in Lance's grip while he feels her up and Jake moans, "Nice and smooth, my Sylvia always had them sexy legs!" "Let's see her God damn tits already!!!" Screams a drunken Victor. "All in good time boy." Says Jake and turns his attention back to Sarah, "Let's see what you got baby." When he pulls down the zipper on her shorts, Sarah kicks out her right foot and strikes the old man square in his over hanging, fat flabby gut.

While all the other drunk men laugh at him, Jake screams, "You fucking bitch!!!!" and back hands her viciously across her face sending her spinning and falling into the dirt. Jake with lightning speed rushes to her side and hauls her to her feet by the neckline of her crop top. Holding her there with one hand, he uses his other to slap her brutally again, splitting her lower lip. With the strength of ten men, he rips her top open down the middle from her neck to her belly revealing her low cut pink lacy bra barely concealing her luscious breasts. "Now that's what I'm talking about!". Yells an excited Victor as he takes in her lovely near naked breasts. Trying to cover herself in front of these sex starved brutes, Jake pulls her close while she weeps and yells, "Hit me again sweet tits and I'll break your fucking neck!!! Understand me bitch?"

She whimpers in fear and slowly nods her head as Jake grabs her around her waist and pulls her trembling young body against his. He starts kissing her full lips as she struggles and squirms in his strong arms. Forcing her mouth open and slipping his slimy thick tongue down her throat while he grinds and gyrates his erection against her hot little body. With his free hand he mauls her gorgeous globes encased in that little bra, squeezing and molding her precious tits to the cheers and cat calls from his onlookers. "That's your Sylvia Jake, teach the bitch who's in charge!!" Yells Lance, while Victor in his drunken stupor yells out, "Save some of them knockers for me man. I'm gonna eat those tits off her chest dude!!!"

Breaking the wet slobbery kiss Jake pants, "You taste mighty fine little girl. I got something I bet's gonna taste mighty fine for you too baby!!" With that she watches in horror as Jake undoes the belt on his filthy worn jeans, pulls his zipper down, and pushes his pants and piss stained boxers down. His enormous erection springs free and sticks straight up in the air. "Get on your knees you fucking bitch and crawl over here on all fours!" He orders her. Again she begs through her falling tears, but when he rears his hand back to slap her again Sarah falls to her knees and crawls. He sits his fat ass on a log, kicks off his boots and pulls off his jeans and filthy boxers while all the others cheer him on. "Make her choke on it Jake". "Fuck that beautiful face dude!" "Ram that snake down her throat man!"

As Sarah makes her way on her hands and knees over to Jake, he stares right down her cleavage at her bra encased breasts which sway and jiggle from between her ripped open crop top. When she's close enough, Jake grabs a fistful of her long brown hair and pulls her between his spread fat hairy legs as she yelps. He holds the back of her head and slaps his rigid rod back and forth across her face. He pulls her face deep into his crotch and the smell of his unwashed genitals, body sweat and urine make her dry heave. He grinds her beautiful face to his crotch as she desperately tries to pull back, but his strength is far greater than hers and he holds her in place with ease.

He slaps her viciously across her tear streaked face and yells, "OPEN THAT GOD DAMN MOUTH YOU FUCKING BITCH!!! OPEN IT AND SUCK MY COCK!!!" He presses the dripping tip of his manhood at her lips and she purses her lips tight until someone from behind takes a knife and presses the blade against her throat. "He said open your fucking mouth princess, so open it or I'll gut you like a pig!!" As she slowly parts her lips Jake rams his hard steel rod down her throat making her cough, gag, and wretch. "That's it baby girl!" He moans as she's forced to suck him.

Bobbing her head up and down on his massive blood engorged pole, he moans and groans in sheer delight. Her soft lips wrapped around his hard meat as he slides it down her throat. "Oh fuck yeah sugar lips. That's it baby doll.. suck me off and swallow every fucking drop of my cum bitch!!!" The others are all laughing in a drunken stupor as he fucks her pretty face. With a mouth full of cock meat she begs for mercy. "PWEETH THOP. PWEEETH!!!"

Jake thrusts his hips back and forth as he fucks the stars pretty face with brute force. Gagging and drooling on his meat, Sarah feels the knife removed from her neck, but then feels hands undoing her shorts and yanking the already unzipped garment down her pretty legs and off her. "AAAAMMMMMPPPFFFF!!!" She squeals around the filthy cock down her throat as her shorts are viciously kicked into the fire to burn.

Lance has knelt behind her with his massive fat rod fully erect as he rips her tiny panties to shreds and yells, "I'M GONNA TEAR YOU A NEW ASSHOLE, YA FILTHY WHORE!!!" Grabbing her struggling hips, he lines his baby maker up between her ass cheeks at her tiny brown little entrance. "I'M GONNA STRETCH YOU OPEN, CUNT!!" He screams as he plunges his steel rod into her little asshole with one giant lunge.

Lance starts fucking her with long powerful strokes that send her body and face forward into Jake's nasty crotch even deeper. Lance rubs her thighs and slaps her ass while nailing the young actress. His hairy crotch slaps against her sexy ass when Jake starts to moan out loud. Within seconds the fat old bastard shoots his wad down her throat making her gag and cough violently.

His filthy jizz drips from the corners of her mouth and shoots out of her nose as she hacks and coughs. "Yee Haa, look at this cunt eat my cum!!!!" He yells as he pulls his slimy, slick dick from her mouth and smears it all over her face. When Jake finishes with her face, Lance grabs a handful of her long brown hair and yanks her head back by it screaming, "You like this don't you, you useless, pathetic whore!!!!"

On her hands and knees getting raped brutally in her ass, her tits swaying to the rhythm of her rapist's thrusts, she begs for him to stop. "Please stop!!!! Oh my God, you're killing me. IT HHUUUUUURTTSSS.....AAAIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!" They all laugh at her and Lance drives deeper into her abused bowels.

Her hair feels like it's being ripped from her head by its roots as Lance pulls back hard forcing her face up. Victor stands up from beside the campfire and walks over to where she's being sodomized. He smacks her viciously across her face and yells at her, "YOU CAN SCREAM ALL YA WANT HONEY. THIS AIN'T NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT I'M GONNA DO THAT PUSSY OF YOURS!!!!"

Lance, thrusting like an animal starts to moan and pulls her tight ass back to the base of his throbbing cock and lets loose a stream of sticky goo that fills her violated bowels. Digging his claws into her hips, he holds the young actress while he unloads inside her. When he pulls out, he kicks her in her ribs sending her sprawling to the dirt. "Who's next?" He asks.

Victor standing next to her fallen body grabs her by the hair and yanks her to her feet. "NOW BABY, YOU'RE REALLY GONNA GET IT, YOU FILTHY FUCKING WHORE!!!!" He drags her to a nearby fallen tree and throws her on it. The bark of the tree digging into her bare back and her legs apart on either side of it. He delivers a boot between her legs and kicks her pussy viciously as she coughs, spits and nearly vomits. Then Victor unzips his jeans.

He kicks her off the log into the dirt and then yanks her legs as far apart as they'll go. Kneeling between them, he lays down and lines his weapon up with her slit, then plunges in balls deep. She squeals and screams like a banshee as he starts to fuck her and all his buddies cheer him on. With one hand he grabs her hair to hold her head still, then kisses her hard on her lips. Smearing his slimy tongue all over her face while fucking her like a beast.

Grunting and panting now as he slams into her tight little cunt again and again with brute force. Her tiny body impaled on his rock hard meat is sent sliding along the dirt as he plows her mercilessly. Then to the cheers and applause of the drunk buddies around the scene, he fires a load of gooey slimy scuzz into her womb, and collapses on top of her crushing her beautiful tits to his hairy chest. "Son of a bitch!!!" He yells. "That was the best fuck I done had in ages!!!"

As he pulls his cock from her abused bare pussy Sam stumbles to his feet in a drunken state and announces, "I'm next!! I wanna taste that cute little bitch. Fuck her brains out and chew on them there titties!!!" Sarah Jane Hyland is too weak, battered and beaten to even put up a fight as fat Sam wobbles over to her. Her arms spread out to hers sides and her legs obscenely spread apart, as if welcoming her next rapist.

Sam plops his weight on top of her and begins to maul her beautiful chest. He squeezes, kneads and molds her precious globes with enthusiasm as drool drips from his filthy mouth. While he gnaws and eats her tender nipples, Jake stands back up from the campfire and carries a can of ice cold beer with him to where Sarah is about to be raped yet again.

Her head turned to her side, her eyes shut and her mouth hanging open gasping for air as Sam's face is lost in her cleavage, Jake grabs a handful of her matted hair and holds her face upright. "Drink up you fucking whore!!!" He sneers at her. "We just be getting started with your sexy little body, bitch!!!" With that, he pours the can of cold beer into her mouth as she splutters, coughs and hacks furiously. The ice cold beverage burning her mouth and throat as it pours into her belly.

When Sam is done assaulting her breasts, they're both covered in hickeys. teeth marks and red welts. He slithers his fat form up her body and begins to lick the spilled beer off her face while positioning his erect weapon at her bleeding pussy. His foul, smelly bad breath, rancid as it's panted into her face. He plunges himself inside her and starts fucking her like a bitch in heat!!

Holding her head upright with both his hands, he begins kissing her lips and sliding his slimy wet tongue between her lips and down her throat. He forces her slender thighs even further apart, making her hips scream in excruciating pain as he gains even deeper access into her warm womb.

As Sam is assaulting her face and fucking the hell out of the helpless young star, Jake takes his hunting knife out and sits by one of her spread legs.

"Don't be cutting her up!!" Yells Lance from the fire. "We be fucking and whipping this bitch all night and all day tomorrow... she ain't gonna be a corpse......yet!!!" Jake cradles one of her legs in his lap and says as he strokes it gently, "Don't worry dude, I ain't gonna hurt our whore, just give her something to remember this night... is all!!" Bending over, he licks her tender flesh then kisses her inner thigh roughly.

He takes the point of the Bowie knife and begins to etch letters into her thigh while holding it in a vice like grip. She screams out loud from both the brutal fucking and the torturous pain in her leg. Sam drills her into oblivion as Jake continues carving. Her mind teeters on the edge of unconsciousness, her eyes rolling to the back oh her head. But no such salvation is in store for the young star as her savage rape and torture goes on.

Listening to her scream and writhe under his bulk, sends Sam over the edge and he unloads a bucket of cum inside her battered and swollen pussy. Stream after relentless stream shoots from his filthy rod into her womb. As he's finishing unloading into her, Jake pulls a dirty snot rag from his pocket and wipes the blood from her thigh.

After wiping her scarred leg clean of the blood, the words he stenciled on her thigh become visible. "SLUTTY WHORE", is what they read and all drunken campers laugh at her, laying there, raped, bleeding, crying and cum dried all over her naked body. "She be some mighty good fuck meat!!" Says Lance as the rest all get dressed again. "Let's tie the bitch up and have some more fun with her tomorrow!!" Suggests Jake as Victor is already getting the rope.

Victor pounds four stakes into the ground where her limp wrists and ankles are. Then secures her spread eagle to the posts on her back. Sam pulls out his cock and releases a hot stream of piss on her face and breasts. Relieving himself, he says, "We can take her to the lake tomorrow and clean her up before we fuck the whore some more!!" They all laugh in agreement as the urine on her steams from the chill in the air.

As they leave for their tents Victor asks, "What if she wakes up and gets loose during the night?" As they stop to ponder that question Sam asks Jake, "You still got Drillbit in your truck, right?" "That fucking hound is rabid!! You know that asshole!!" Jake says. "It's why we brought him along. To put the mutt out of his misery!!"

As Sam gets the dog and brings him back he tells Jake, "Aw Jesus, you don't get it man. If she wakes up and sees this critter hovering over her, you think she's gonna run?" Jake takes the leash and smiles, "Good thinking man." He says as he leads the foaming at the mouth Rottweiler over to where Sarah is nailed to the ground. "Good boy." He says to the hound from hell. "You watch this bitch and if she tries to run, you can eat the flesh from her bones boy!!" He ties the leash to the post holding her right arm and all go to bed.

The rabid dog drools on Sarah from its jowls as his glossy, yellow eyes survey her naked body. Crawling between her legs the dog settles on top of her warm form and falls asleep using her soft mounds as pillows to rest its head. In a few short hours Sarah Hyland, actress and star of many movies and television will have her worst nightmare ever imaginable continue by being continually raped by man and beast.

Does she die at the hands of these brutes? Will she be fucked by a rabid dog or chewed up alive before that happens? Will she ever see Hollywood again or become a sex slave to these heathens? Stay tuned for follow ups to this story as it unfolds the day after............

Last edited by raperles; 05-22-2015 at 02:14 PM.
raperles is offline   Reply With Quote