Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-25-2017, 09:45 AM   #1
Mei from China

Mei from China has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mei from China has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mei from China has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mei from China has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mei from China has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mei from China has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mei from China has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mei from China has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mei from China has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mei from China has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default New teacher taken.

I am new teacher here. I am foreign exchange teacher from China.

It is so hard to learn the new ways here and the language is so hard.

I work late every night. It's scary here at night and the school is far from anything.

Sometimes the baseball team practices late. They like to bang on my door when they leave. I often hear them making nasty comments about Chinese when they pass my door.

If you would like rp about how 3 or 4 of the players decided to "get to know me" please contact me.

Thanks.
Mei from China is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 09:52 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

We have this new chink teacher at school. The dumb bitch works late trying to improve her English. Me and 2 of my fellow basket ball players have been talking and decided to teach her some new words. We have been banging on her door every night when we leave to get her use to the noise.

She doesn't know that we have slipped the janitor a few dollars for a key to her room. Tonight she will get the surprise of her life. As usual as we leave we bang on her door so she thinks we have left but we wait in the hall till everyone else has left before we slip back to her door.

Inserting the key, we quietly turn the lock. Smiling as it unlocks. Then we are inside fast and quiet.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 08:35 AM   #3
Mei from China

Mei from China has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mei from China has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mei from China has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mei from China has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mei from China has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mei from China has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mei from China has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mei from China has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mei from China has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mei from China has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throatdagger View Post
We have this new chink teacher at school. The dumb bitch works late trying to improve her English. Me and 2 of my fellow basket ball players have been talking and decided to teach her some new words. We have been banging on her door every night when we leave to get her use to the noise.

She doesn't know that we have slipped the janitor a few dollars for a key to her room. Tonight she will get the surprise of her life. As usual as we leave we bang on her door so she thinks we have left but we wait in the hall till everyone else has left before we slip back to her door.

Inserting the key, we quietly turn the lock. Smiling as it unlocks. Then we are inside fast and quiet.
I quietly sit marking papers in the evening. It's a little bit cool so I leave on my pink blazer. My thin white blouse is not very warm. I think I look pretty in my matching pink, knee-length skirt.

As usual the basketball team bangs on the door as they leave.

It's quiet now. Everyone is gone. Oddly, I have a strange feeling of being watched.

I yawn.
Old 11-01-2017, 10:40 AM   #4
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

We see that you are not paying attention as you yawn. We rush in and wrap a large towel around your face so that you can't see and will muffle any screams.

"Be good or we will break your chink neck" I say as I lift you out of your chair. My arm tight around your neck; ready to snap it like a chicken bone if you scream.
Old 11-01-2017, 07:06 PM   #5
Mei from China

Quote:
We see that you are not paying attention as you yawn. We rush in and wrap a large towel around your face so that you can't see and will muffle any screams.

"Be good or we will break your chink neck" I say as I lift you out of your chair. My arm tight around your neck; ready to snap it like a chicken bone if you scream.
I hear sudden noise. Many feet coming. I turn to look. Something over my head! Can't see. I try to scream but it comes out, "mmmmff"

Pulled out of chair! Bang leg! Hurts.

Arm around neck. I feel neck going "crunch". I feel panicky.

What's happening??
Old 11-02-2017, 04:08 PM   #6
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mei from China View Post
I hear sudden noise. Many feet coming. I turn to look. Something over my head! Can't see. I try to scream but it comes out, "mmmmff"

Pulled out of chair! Bang leg! Hurts.

Arm around neck. I feel neck going "crunch". I feel panicky.

What's happening??
" You just be good and we won't have to kill you." I growl into your ear.

Holding you tight, I pull you back from your desk. Two of my buddies grab your ankles and pull them off the floor. We plop your ass down on the edge of your desk and then pin your shoulders to the top of the desk.

"Hey boys, looks like we got us a nice one tonight."
Old 11-03-2017, 11:04 AM   #7
Mei from China

Quote:
" You just be good and we won't have to kill you." I growl into your ear.

Holding you tight, I pull you back from your desk. Two of my buddies grab your ankles and pull them off the floor. We plop your ass down on the edge of your desk and then pin your shoulders to the top of the desk.

"Hey boys, looks like we got us a nice one tonight."
Kill? OMG they're going to kill me!

I try to scream but the towel around my head stifles the sound.

I try to jump up and run but they have my legs. Dropping me on the desk. Pushing me back.

What could they want? Robbers?
Old 11-08-2017, 12:51 PM   #8
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mei from China View Post
Kill? OMG they're going to kill me!

I try to scream but the towel around my head stifles the sound.

I try to jump up and run but they have my legs. Dropping me on the desk. Pushing me back.

What could they want? Robbers?

We gather around you as you squirm trying to get away. Pinning you down; we begin running our hands over your body. My friend slips his hand between your legs and rubs them up and down. While he does, I concentrate on your breasts; squeezing them tight, forcing your nipples to protrude through your bra.
Old 11-09-2017, 04:23 AM   #9
Mei from China

Quote:
We gather around you as you squirm trying to get away. Pinning you down; we begin running our hands over your body. My friend slips his hand between your legs and rubs them up and down. While he does, I concentrate on your breasts; squeezing them tight, forcing your nipples to protrude through your bra.
Pinned down! What they want? Tie me? Take my money?

Hands. Touching me! Nooo! Not this!

Touching me all over! I try kick. No good.

Hands up and down my legs. I shudder. Scared.

Hands squeezing breasts. Nooo!

Tags
abuse, racist, student, teacher and students, young