Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-11-2012, 08:54 AM   #1
littlebrunetteslore

littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via Yahoo to littlebrunetteslore
Default Tied Up in Trunk of a Car

Yesterday I did something I've wanted to do for a long time... I found out what it's like to be helplessly tied up in the trunk of a car!

I put on some lacy black panties, hose, a black bra and satiny black chemise and laid out the rope I'd prepared ahead of time. I also included my cell phone, the wireless car door lock/trunk remote, and a pair of scissors.

I spent a long time staring at my legs and trying to get up the courage to actually go through with it! Finally, I took a deep breath and tied my ankles. Then I tied rope around my legs above and below my knee. Then I made sure to put the scissors etc. down low behind my back and pulled the trunk lid almost shut. I wriggled into some pre-tied loops of rope, pulling them down around my arms and splitting the coils above and below my "breasts" (padded bra). Satisfied that it was tight enough to prevent me from moving my upper arms I reached up as best as I could and slammed the trunk lid shut. I reached behind me for another pre-made coil of ropes and slipped one wrist through then the other from the opposite direction, twisting my arms around so that my wrists were together with the coil forming a snug figure-eight between them. I grabbed a zip tie already in place at the center of that "eight" and before I could think about it too much I pulled it tight. I'd done it! My wrists were bound, I couldn't wriggle them out, my arms were tied to my sides, my legs were bound, and the trunk lid was closed!

I laid on my side for a few minutes, testing my bonds and enjoying the sensation of being helpless. I tried to take some pics with my cell phone camera, but most just came out blurry or were of the trunk or not me! It's hard to take pics with your hands tied behind your back. Finally I turned it off and squirmed around in the trunk, imagining I was a young female kidnap victim. With my hands bound, no way I could use the jack - let alone reach it. It wasn't quite pitch dark in there (there was the glow-in-the-dark emergency trunk release, but I decided to ignore that). It was a big trunk, a Mercury Grand Marquis but still not a lot of room to move as I was snugged down in the deeper portion of it. I lay for a while, struggling with my bounds and imagining how I would be raped if I really was a helpless young woman in this situation. Then it started to get warm. It was only 7am, but it was already in the upper 70's outside, and obviously much hotter in the trunk already! I had expected this, and wanted to get a little sweaty but decided maybe I should start working myself free. Groping for the scissors I tried to do what I had thought would be a simple task, hook one blade underneath the zip tie strap and then cut it, freeing me to wriggle out of that coil of rope. I tried and tried but couldn't seem to find it, wherever I put the scissors and squeezed it felt like the handles were going to snap off before anything actually got cut. After about 10 minutes I was really sweating and starting to feel a little worried. I tried to squirm around and bring my wrists underneath my ass in an attempt to bring them in front of me - the ropes around my arms prevented that much better than I had thought! I could feel the chemise sticking to my back now with sweat as I started squirming some more, twisting my arms this way and that thinking I had to have cut SOMETHING in those first attempts, maybe my sweat-slicked wrists could pop free! No such luck! All I got was some rope burn, and a few cuts and bruises on my wrists. I really was helpless! I was terrified and yet horny as hell at the same time. I had gotten my wish and was actually helplessly bound in a car trunk! After lying there panting for a few minutes, I took the scissors again and started the long slow process of trying to cut through the coils of rope themselves. After about 20 minutes I finally had my wrists free. I popped the trunk with the remote for some fresh air and went about untying everything else. I was kinda sad it had to end.

Scary as it was, I know I'll probably try it again sometime, or something else like it. As a teen, I used to go into the crawl space under my parents house. Wearing a denim mini skirt and blouse of my sister's, I'd gag myself, tie myself up and then sit up on my knees so I could just reach the cord of the pull-chain light. Once I was in total blackness, I;d grope for the scissors and fling them away in the darkness. Then I'd imagine some kidnapper had just tied me up and opened the crawlspace cover and thrown me in! I'd fling myself forward onto the sand floor and roll around, twisting and turning trying to free myself and screaming into my gag until I finally lay out of breath, with cum in my panties somewhere in that dark space. Then I'd have to roll/crawl around hunting for the scissors so I could free myself - hopefully before my parents got home from work!

The only way either of those two scenarios could be any better would be if I had a partner who could tie up much better than I can all by myself. Someone I will NEED to untie me and can dictate how long I stay tied up! I would be truly helpless! And if that someone wanted to pretend I was a hot little helpless bitch and force feed me his cock while I was helplessly bound, how could I resist? Maybe my ass in that little skirt or panties would be too much for him to resist either and I'd finally know what it's like to be penetrated by a cock! I'll never get to be a real girl, but sometimes I wish I COULD take my bondage sessions to an extreme like that.

Thoughts? Opinions? Anyone out there wanting to make my fantasies come true?
littlebrunetteslore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:05 AM   #2
CockTheRipper

CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to CockTheRipper

Only pre-op t-girls for me I'm afraid. Yes I'm a pervert, what of it?
CockTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:50 AM   #3
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilLinzi

Well done for trying it out hun, pretty much my favourite fantasy is to be grabbed, tied-up and thrown into trunk/boot of car to be taken off and raped.

Hope you get to experience the rest of what you wanted too

I look so much cuter with something in my mouth
LilLinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 10:15 AM   #4
AssniffeR

AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks for sharing your experience and pics. That took courage! I hope you rewarded yourself with a huge orgasm! And yes, I'm sure I couldn't resist the ass under your little panties... ;^)

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

:sniff:sniff:

Last edited by AssniffeR; 07-13-2012 at 10:20 AM.
AssniffeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 05:00 AM   #5
nat2lay

nat2lay has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to nat2lay

Oh my god! I would love to be tied up in the trunk of my car. Wish I had the courage to try to tie myself up but I know it would be SO much better if I could have someone ELSE tie me up so I know I'm not getting out until he wants me to. I would love it if I could convince my hubby or a friend to tie me up and gag me in the trunk and then actually drive the car somewhere so it would feel like I'm really being kidnapped. I think it would be sexy and exciting if he took the car in for an oil change or something with me still in the trunk. Lying there bound and gagged and wondering if the guys working on the car will hear me back there and open the trunk and find out! I guess it would all be a little dangerous with carbon monoxide and how hot it would get being in there for any length of time but still it's exciting to think about.
nat2lay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 05:22 AM   #6
littlebrunetteslore

littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via Yahoo to littlebrunetteslore

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat2lay View Post
I would love it if I could convince my hubby or a friend to tie me up and gag me in the trunk and then actually drive the car somewhere so it would feel like I'm really being kidnapped. I think it would be sexy and exciting if he took the car in for an oil change or something with me still in the trunk. Lying there bound and gagged and wondering if the guys working on the car will hear me back there and open the trunk and find out!
Oh my god would I love that! Wish I had a friend or two I could trust that wouldn't freak out at seeing me dress up like a girl. Have them tie me up, gag me and lock me in a car trunk a little less roomy than the Grand Marquis I was in before - and especially if it was a trunk without one of those emergency-release things inside it! Drive around doing errands as I squirm in the trunk. That would be so awesome!
littlebrunetteslore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:56 PM   #7
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You can trust me. Don't pay any attention to my fingers crossed behind my back.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote