Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-23-2015, 07:44 AM   #1
raperles

raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Ashley Benson On Safari

Season 5 of the hit series Pretty Little Liars has just wrapped and all it's stars are attending a post season wrap party. With some much needed time off all the girls have made plans to either visit family, or just stay home and relax on the sunny beaches of Southern California and soak up the sun. Drinking heavily and flirting with the shows production staff, Ashley Benson is starting to really get into the party atmosphere. Her long blond locks swings back and forth as she gyrates and swings her hips to the loud music playing and she has nearly every male eye in the back lot studio trained on her. A cameraman dances up to her from behind, grabs her hips and grinds himself into her ass while she giggles, taking full advantage of her drunken state. Lucy Hale, sees what's happening on the makeshift dance floor, puts down her drink and comes to Ashley's rescue. "Back off", she yells at the horny guy with the huge erection in his jeans. "Not gonna happen, get the fuck away from her"!! She takes Ashley off the dance floor and sits with her at a table along with Shay Mitchell who plays Emily on the show, Troian Bellisario who plays Spencer, and Sasha Pieterse who plays Alison DeLaurentis. "So what are you guys doing over the break this year"? Lucy asks. Shay is the first to reply excitedly, "I'm going home to visit my mom and dad in Toronto. I haven't seen them in like forever"!! "I think me and Sasha are gonna live at the beach this summer", Troian chimes in with a happy face. "I'm not sure what I'm gonna do to be honest", sighs a tired Lucy, then asks, "What about you Ash, any plans"? Ashley looks at her friends all around her and announces, "I decided to go to Tanzania. I've always wanted to go on a safari in the jungle in the middle of Bumfuck, nowhere"!!

All the girls in unison gasp in surprise, "OMG, when did this happen", asks a stunned Lucy. "You didn't mention anything about this before"!! "It's always just been a dream you know", Ashley explains to her friends. "Out in the country, communing with nature and the elements, it'll be a blast"!!! "You deserve a break", Troian tells her smiling. "Especially since Ryan acted like such an ass after those topless pictures were taken of you and Shay and published by that creep paparazzi mother fucker"!!! Ashley downs her last drink, gets up and tells the group, "I'm leaving Saturday morning. I'll be gone about three weeks or so, but I'll miss you guys everyday!! And YES, I DO deserve a break!!". She laughs. After saying their good byes to the other cast members and crew all four girls go their separate ways to enjoy a much needed vacation. Ashley goes home to Malibu to pack for the vacation she's been dreaming of since childhood.

Ashley spends the next few days making preparations for her adventure. She puts a hold on her mail, sets the security system at her house to turn the lights on at dusk and off at dawn. She asks Amber, her neighbor and good friend, to watch the house for her and to feed Olive, her precious little puppy and the love of her life. She knows she'll miss her even more than she will her friends. That Friday night she calls Shay in Canada to say one more good bye and then calls Lucy who was with Troian at the time, so all three chat for awhile before they say their good byes and wish Ashley the best time ever. She can't sleep that night, too excited and worked up about her trip. She tosses and turns throughout the night. Before she knows it, it's 6am, time to get up, dress and drive her Audi S5 to LAX. Arriving with time to spare, she makes her way to the counter of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and checks in. After having her passport stamped she gets through the Homeland Security Checkpoints and is finally seated in her first class seat. At precisely ten in the morning KLM Flight 3583 departs LAX for the 20 hours trip taking Ashley to her dream. She flies from LAX to Amsterdam for a brief layover and then departs for her destination, arriving at Kilimanjaro Airport late in the evening, exhausted and tired. She's driven by private car to the Mount Meru resort where she spends the night. The following morning after a long hot shower she dresses in a pair of cut offs, a tank top and sandals. The weather, as she steps out is unseasonably hot and very humid. Her private car takes her back to the airport where she hops on a commuter plane for the short flight to Serengeti, where her safari adventure with Africa Best Safari Tours is to begin.

The group she's going on safari with is small, consisting of two other older ladies and their husbands, one rather large obese and disheveled other man and the black local guide who's also their driver. The open aired bus is somewhat small because so is the group. It has only four seats, one of which is used to store the visitor's camera and video equipment and two for the married couples, which leaves Ashley to sit next to the grotesque fat man which kind of turns her stomach. Her mind assures her however, "Relax Benson, you're on vacation. Enjoy the sights... have fun as I'm sure Mr. Lardass will too. As long as HIS sight isn't ME!!" So off they drive into the jungle as the tour guide is explaining the sights, sounds and animals they're about to see. The bumpy path jostles them all around and she gets unnerved by the way the fat mans body constantly rubs up against her, his hairy treestump size legs always rub against her thighs and it feels gross and disgusting. She moves as close to the window as she can get, and although she doesn't look at him, she can feel his eyes burning into her chest and at her bare tanned legs.

Once they get into the area where the wild animals are roaming free she forgets about the creepy old man next to her. She begins to take photos and videos of the lions, wilder beasts, elephants and giraffes. There's monkeys in the trees above her swinging from branch to branch giving their visitors a show. Akim, their tour guide, explains about the animals' habits, what they eat, where they find food and how they interact with humans. He also tells them of tribes that sill inhabit the area, some of which still practice voodoo, pagan sacrifices and believe in ancient Gods and rituals. Some tribes that practice these rituals are seldom seen and thought to be extremely dangerous to the locals and visitors as well. But he tells them with a laugh that it's believed to be nothing more than local myths and legends, though Ashley is fascinated by his stories and asks, "Any chance we'll get to see any of the tribes you're telling us about"? He tells her in his thick accent, "Young girl, let us hope not. You no want to meet this kind of peoples out here where we be. But you no worry, is safe here". Somewhat disappointed, she goes back to shooting video that her friends back in Hollywood will love watching.

As the five hour safari tour nears its conclusion the bus stops at a refreshment center and souvenir shop. Akim tells his passengers, ""We stop here for you eat and drink, you shop and spend money, but bus leave in sixty minute sharp, no waiting if you late". Ashley follows the group inside and the gross fat slob wanders behind her ogling her ass in her tight cut offs, She looks around trying to get away from the creep who seems to be following her everywhere. When she hears the sound of children at play coming from the back of the shop she goes to investigate. Anything, to get away from the lechers eyes who seems to be undressing her in his mind. She sees about ten or so young kids, both boys and girl, playing on swings, a merry go round and teeter totters, and she goes to play with them. They all seem so cute and adorable, they love her company and they all have a wonderful time. She has such a great time with these kids that she loses all sense of time, but then realizes that she'd better return to get the bus back to the village where they all left this morning. She hugs the kids good bye and rushes back through the shop to the front, only to find the bus gone and herself stranded. Akim's warning rings in he rear, "No waiting if you late"!! "FUCK", she curses. "Now what"?!?

The young actress seeks the help of the shop owner, "Excuse me", she laughs. "It seems I've missed the tour bus back to the village. When is the next one due? Do you know"? He looks at her with a puzzled expression then answers, "No more bus. Next bus three days. You no stay here. Close. You walk... not far"!! "I'm not gonna walk all the way back there. What about the wild animals all over the place?" She asks. "No animals here. You safe, but you go. Stay on path... you fine", then ushers the young star out of the shop and locks the door behind her. Frustrated and more pissed off at herself, she ties her tee shirt in a knot above her belly button exposing her firm flat belly then trudges off in the direction the shop owner pointed to. The afternoon sun beats down on her mercilessly and the humidity is stifling. Walking all alone in the African jungle was the last thing she ever expected to do, yet here she is. The heat is killing her, sweat forms on her body like morning dew. She looks around and seeing no one in sight, she yanks her shorts up on her thighs as far as she can go to get a breeze on her thighs, but they now look almost like denim panties now.

She stops when she comes to a fork in the road and looks in either direction. "FUCK, I don't remember this", she screams to no one. Looking up and shading her eyes from the blistering sun, she sighs and decides to take the path leading to her left. She sees a sign that says, "BURABI GRUNDA" Not understanding what it means she forges ahead. After a few hundred yards the path becomes narrower and narrower. The thick vegetation and underbrush soon have her in its midst and she becomes completely lost. Getting exhausted, she swats low lying branches away from her and her progress is reduced to a snails pace. She shrieks when she sees a grotesque bug slithering on her belly and swats it away, only to see a few black spiders crawling along her thighs, she swings her arms wildly knocking them off her legs. She decides soon after that to go back to the fork and take the path leading to her right. On her slow trek back she stops, freezes, and strains her ears because she thinks she hears voices mumbling all around her. "Hello"?. she asks. "Is anybody there? I'm American and I'm lost, can you help me"?

Nothing but silence engulfs her, save the occasional chirping of birds. When she starts her journey back to the fork again, she freezes and the sight in front of her turns her blood cold. There are about 15 or 20 black tribe members dressed in loin cloths, holding spears and have white paint on their faces and necklaces of bones adorn their necks . They approach the scared young woman and soon have her surrounded. One in the group steps forward in front of her and she says nervously, "Boy am I glad to see......", she's cut off in mid sentence with a slap to her face. The tribal leader yelling, "YOU NO SPEAK"!!! Holding the side of her stinging face Ashley yells back, "WHAT THE FUCK IS...."!!! She doesn't even see the backhand coming before it strikes her cheek spinning her head to her side and splitting her lip. "QUIET.... NO TALK"!!! She whimpers helplessly as the huge black figure towers over her. "YOU TREAD ON SACRED GROUND.. YOU NO SHOULD BE HERE, DESECRATE HOLY PLACE!! AMERICAN BITCHES... THINK CAN GO ANYWHERE"!!!!

Gulping hard with a look of sheer terror she says, "I'm sorry I didn't mean......", the tribal leaders face contorts in anger and, "WWHHAACKKKKKK" , another blow to the side of her face spins the young actress around like a corkscrew and sends her sprawling to the jungle floor. Somewhat stunned and dazed, she hears the tribal leader yell, "TAKE!!! MUST CLEANSE HER SO SACRED BURIAL PLACE FREE FROM HER EVIL"!!!!! Ashley's blue eyes fly open as big as plates as she looks at several huge tribesmen approach her, "Wait!! What"?!?, she yells. But another vicious slap sends her spinning to the jungle floor again, where two tribe members grab her. One strips off her sneakers then ties her ankles together while the other twists her arms and ties her wrists together. Her bracelet, a gift from her friend Lucy, is ripped from her wrist in the ensuing struggle and lays in the dirt by her feet. A third member nears them carrying a eight foot bamboo pole which they tie her feet and arms to. They lift the pole onto their shoulders while beautiful Ashley Benson hangs from it facing up screaming and thrashing. The leader of the group comes to her side as she's being carried to their village. Walking along side her he runs his big meaty black hand up and down one of her naked alabaster thighs and tells her, "No be scared. No be hurt, just cleanse by witchdoctor"!!! Her mind is a cloud of confusion as she digests the words and thinks, "WITCHDOCTOR??? WHAT THE FUCK"!!!!

Her head hangs back and her long blond hair falls from behind it as she looks directly into the crotch of the black tribe member carrying the pole by her bound arms. She closes her eyes in repulsion, the smell emanating from between his thick legs nauseates her. After they carry their precious cargo into their village, they take the bamboo rod that she's still tied to and place it in front of something looking like a totem pole. They tie the bamboo to the pole by her hands and feet, once securely attached a tribal member kneels in front of her and cuts her feet loose. Throwing her head from side to side sending her golden locks swirling around her head, she kicks and thrashes her now freed legs in a frenzy of fear and apprehension. A dozen villagers dressed in tribal costumes, carrying spears and shields begin to chant and dance in a circle around her. Drums are pounded to a ritual song in a language that's foreign to the petrified young star. The only word that she understands amidst the gibberish is the constant and repetitive, "CLEANSE.. CLEANSE.. CLEANSE.. CLEANSE.."!!!!!!

Women and children are dancing to the beat of the drums, tribal warriors dance around her while smoke billows from the fire in the center of the village. Then the large tribal leader in full costume and head gear appears from a hut and shouts, "UMGAWA"!!!! Everything stops, the dancing, the chants... silence falls over the village as the leader walks over to the bound and frightened young actress. Standing directly in front of her, he reaches out and rips her tank top open down the middle from top to bottom and shreds it off her shaking young body. Ashley screams bloody murder as her pink bra encased breasts fall into view. The leader whips out a severed chicken claw and begins to rub it into her cleavage, then over and around both her heaving breasts. He kneels in front of her and rubs the claw up and down her naked thighs and between her legs as Ashley freezes in place, afraid to so much as breath. He unsnaps her tight denim shorts then proceeds to pull her zipper down slowly. She now starts to whimper through her ocean of tears, "Stop... please just stop. HELP!!! SOMEBODY PLEEEAAASSEEEE.... HHEEEEELLPPPPPP.... MMEEEEEEE"!!!!!!!! Grabbing her shorts, he tugs them over her hips and pulls them down her smooth tender thighs, then pools them at her feet. The chant starts up again again, "CLEANSE!!.. CLEANSE!!.. CLEANSE!!.. CLEANSE!!"

He runs his filthy black hands up the inside of both her thighs and then grabs her pussy hard making her screech. After sniffing her cunt like a rabid animal, he stands, produces a long blade and cuts her bra open between its cups. Her naked breasts fall free topped with her rosy pink nipples. He cuts the straps from her shoulders and yanks the garment off her body while she thrashes and shakes. He grabs her bouncing breasts in both hands and howls, "EEEEEEEEEE BAZANGAS"!!!! The entire tribe picks up the chant as he molests, molds and fondles her young breasts, "BAZANGAS.. BAZANGAS.. BAZANGAS"!!!! Ashley squirms and pulls on the ropes that bind her while being felt up by this black pig. He runs one large hand down over her breast to her belly to her bikini panties. He rips them off her exposing her shaved smooth pussy and grips it like a vice making her scream, "OOWWWWAAAIIIGHGHHHH"!!!!! Bound to the pole completely naked and vulnerable now she sees older tribe members, much older like in their 80's and 90's creep up to her and start touching her. Her breasts, nipples, belly, her legs, ass and her pussy. They start kissing her body with their dried crusted lips, their toothless mouths start biting into her delicate soft skin as she screams and howls. Both decrepit old men and women enjoy her sensual young tight body with their hands and mouths and tongues. Her body bathed in spit and slimy saliva as they slowly retreat and the leader reappears yelling, "TAKE NOW TO WITCHDOCTOR"!!!!

She's cut loose from the pole and dragged kicking and screaming into a nearby hut. Flailing her legs and her breasts bouncing and swaying as she fights against her captors as hard as she can. They easily drag her naked body into the filthy hut where she is tied spread eagle onto a large bed. Her legs spread obscenely wide apart and her arms tied above her head. The four tribesmen leave her there alone and within a few minutes her eyes open wide in shock and horror as she sees the most grotesque mountain of humanity waddle into the hut with her. His black arms as thick as oak trees. His face a mask of pock marks, scars, open boils and pimples, all leaking what looks like puss. His teeth yellow, rotted and decayed. He wears some sort of grass covering around his massive waist but it does little to hide his enormous fat erection that looks to be nearly a foot in length with the circumference of a beer can.

This mountain of a man looks down at a helpless and bound Ashley and asks, "So... you're the next to be cleansed"? With a look of surprise and disbelief on her face she asks, "Oh my God. You speak English? They said you're a witchdoctor"? "Look little girl", he answers her. "They caught me on some funky ass sacred land or some shit. Then after awhile they got it in their little nappy heads that I was some kind of magic man. Who was I to argue... the benefit for me is too great to pass up because I get to cleanse all the ladies they bring me"!!! "So you're not from here"? she asks. He laughs and his fat belly shakes as he tells her, "Hell no baby, I'm from the Bronx... name's Tyrone. But I know who YOU are. My little sister, she watch that Pretty Little Liars shit. I know you're Ashley Benson..... hell baby I been dreaming of fucking your lily white ass ever since I seen you on that show. "You can't be fucking serious dude?", she asks in shock. He laughs at her, leers at her naked body, her beautiful tits and legs, her smooth cunt and tells her, "Baby girl, what they call cleanse.... we in the Bronx call rape"!!!!!

He laughs a sinister laugh, "Mwha ha ha ha", and strips off his grass covering, while she pulls and yanks on the ropes that bind her to the bed like a sacrificial lamb. When her eyes take in the monster of a cock dangling between his fat legs she screams almost hysterically, "OH MY GOD!!! PLEEEAAASSEE DON'T DO THIS!! IT'S TOO FUCKING BIG!!! IT'LL NEVER FIT.... YOU'RE GONNA KILL ME WITH THAT THING"!!!!!!!!! Drool runs from his mouth and a slimy substance from the head of his cock. He runs his fat meat hooks up along her smooth thighs to where they meet between her open legs at her smooth young cunt. He moans as he feels her up, "Mm baby doll, you feel so warm and soft. So fucking smooth"!! He climbs on the bed with her between her legs and drives her into the mattress with his massive weight. She tosses her head from side to side as he slobbers all over her breasts, then takes one of her nipples into his foul mouth and chews it. He licks and bathes her tits with his pink slimy tongue leaving them both glistening wet with his slimy spit and saliva. She can feel his monstrous cock as it feels up her inner thighs, pulsating and throbbing between her beautiful legs.

Rubbing his puss covered face against her cheeks he puts all his weight on her and kisses her lips. "Mmmmpppfff... Mmmppff", she wails trying to avoid his slimy wet mouth. He pries her mouth open with his thick tongue and slobbers into her mouth. Grinding his fat lips to hers and smearing his tongue all over her ruby red lips while he moans in pleasure. He nuzzles his face into the nape of her neck and starts sucking her soft delicate skin while reaching between his thunder thighs to line his horse cock up with her slit. Desperate guttural screams escape her mouth as she feels herself being split open, "OH GAAWD NOOOOOOO!!! PLEASE DON'T AAIIIIEEEEEEGGHHHHH.. PLEAE.. AAAIIIEEEEGGHHHHHH", as he slowly spreads apart her soft delicate fleshy lips and penetrates her. "Oh yeah baby you're even tighter than I thought"!!!! His fat gut presses into her belly, his massive hairy chest crushes her tits flat and then he lunges forward and slams his cock into her, nearly splitting her tiny body in half as she contorts her face in pain and emits a scream that could shatter glass.

Tyrone fucks her young body as hard as he can. He grunts as he pile drives his massive meat into her small frame. Her pussy spread so far apart to accommodate his fat log as she wails and screams in pain. Crushing her body into the mattress he pants at her, "Ya know baby girl... I just be 'cleansing' ya to get rid of them there demons these ass wipes think you got from walking on their sacred burial ground." Sweat drips from his fat face as he pounds her mercilessly and goes on raping her.

"You not finished by a long shit honey child. Once you be cleansed you be fit for the elders. Them elders be the old mother fuckers that kissed and licked ya baby. They no wanna fuck a bitch possessed by demons.... but they do wanna fuck a bitch that be all cleaned up and cleansed. They be getting you next!!!! But not till I fuck them demonic spirits outta you, you fucking white ass whore!!!!!!"

He thrashes away between her wide spread legs, raping this hot young actress with the brutality of ten men. Her helpless naked body pinned beneath this mammoth black mountain of a man. Kissing and licking her face and lips his beast of a cock seems to swell even bigger inside her battered body. He slows his powerful thrusts and fucks her with long strokes while taunting her.

"Whoever the fuck that A character is in that piece of shit show you got, should just kidnap you one time and rape your hot ass just like this, you useless whore!!!" He pants and spits in her face. "Imagine the fucking ratings you'd get while all America watches you get raped!!!"

Thrusting into her with his horse cock, he tenses his obese body, arches his back and moans loudly. And then it happens, as he releases what seems like gallons of sperm into her beaten young body. He lunges into her a few more times while his slick dick spurts some more and his filthy seed drips from her cunt to the crack of her ass.

"You be some mighty fine fucking bitch!!" He snaps at her as he pulls his rod from between her legs and wipes it clean on her thighs. He gives her a vicious backhand that rattles her teeth and turns the side of her face beet red. "Now if ya knows what's good for ya baby girl, you let them old crusted mother fuckers have you and you let em fuck your pretty ass!!!" He warns her.

He puts on his grass covering, leaves her panting and unable to move on the dirty stained mattress and exits the hut. Outside she hears him yell, "KANTIKA..... KANTIKA!!!" Then she sees four black elderly women enter the hut and in broken English tell her, "Prepare you. Get ready you. Dress you up in sacred dress to meet elders." She begs through her bloody lip, "Please just let me go. I can't do this anymore. Oh my God NO MORE!!!"

The four old black grannies slip a pair on panties on her and pull it up around her waist making her wince as they chafe against her battered pussy. They drape a long silk floral gown over her body that has a thigh high slit on both sides. After they fix her hair one old bitty tells her, "You ready now. We you take to meet elders."

The old women force her to go with them and they take her to the middle of the jungle village where they stand her between two posts and tie her wrists to each post, spreading her arms to her sides. The youngest of the four yells out, "KALACHI UMGAWA!!!" After she does about ten or twelve old, decrepit and wrinkled black men slowly walk towards her dressed in simple loin cloths.

She pulls valiantly on her restraints, shakes her head from side to side sending her blond hair flying back and forth and screams like a banshee the closer they got. They smile at her, some showing their yellow, decaying teeth while other had none whatsoever. Just then Tyrone, the witchdoctor, comes to the old creeps holding up a small plastic bottle.

"VIGOONDA!!!" He yells at them. "Need VIGOONDA!!" He stands right in front of a screaming Ashley Benson as the old creeps flock to him. As they do he turns his head back to face her and said, "Stupid nappy headed mother fuckers think this is magic medicine to ignite their dead cocks. Hell baby girl, all this shit be is plain old Viagra!!!!" He laughs a sadistic laugh as he hands the pills out.

All of them take one, some take two and Tyrone looks at Ashley and sneers, "Shit girl, they gonna do you good!!!!" He stands away from her as they swallow the pills and then surround her on all sides and almost drool as they watch her struggle and scream. They surround her and start pawing her wiggling body. She kicks her legs at them wildly but it's no use. Cold clammy hands grab her legs and slow but sure the ceremonial gown is torn and ripped from her body.

Cruel fingers twist and turn her erect nipples while others crawl up her gorgeous thighs feeling her up and grab her between her legs. The panties she was given are ripped away and multiple hands fight for her bald pussy. Rancid mouths suck on her breasts while others gnaw on her thighs and eat her cunt. The abuse lasts for nearly an hour and the old creepy black men don't seem to slow their pace at all. They all grope, feel and molest her beautiful nude body like a herd of wild stallions.

Meanwhile back in sunny California, Troian and Sasha lay topless on a private beach when Sasha says, "Hey, lets give Benzo a call and see how the safari is going." "Good idea." Says a smiling half naked Troian. "I wanna find out if she hooked up with any black studs over there!!" They both laugh as Sasha dials her private number and they wait as the phone rings and rings

In the witchdoctors hut Ashley's cell phone rings and rings and rings as it lays in the dirt by the mattress where she was beaten and raped. Annoyed and angry, Tyrone picks it up and slings it outside, where it lands near where Ashley is screaming and being molested. One of the old fuckers sees it, picks it up, and starts pushing its buttons. Not familiar with what he's holding, he inadvertently turn s the phone on.

Getting a connection Sasha asks excitedly, "Hey bitch. How's the safari going?" What she hears confuses her... she hears screams. "AW GOD PLEASE STOP. STOP IT PLEASE!!! I CAN'T ANYMORE. YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES.. GET YOUR GOD DAMN HANDS OFF ME!!!"

"Ashley?" Sasha asks. "Is that you? Quit playing games. NOT funny girl!!" The screaming, begging and pleading continues and she hands the phone to Troian. "Listen to this. What the fuck is this?" "Holy crap!" Says and alarmed Troian. "That's Ashley. I'd know her voice anywhere. What the hell are they doing to her?"

"I don't know." Says Sasha. "But it don't sound good. You remember where she went.. exactly?" Troian listens to the chants of many men and still holding the phone she replies, "Yeah. She went to Kilimanjaro and then took a connecting flight to Serengeti." "She needs our help." Sasha yells. "We need to call Shay and Lucy and get their help too." Troian throws her personal phone to her and says, "Call 'em right now, Tell 'em to call us when they land at LAX and we'll meet them there!!" Plans are made to rescue Ashley from whatever hell she's going through.

Meanwhile back in the tribal village, Ashley has been taken from the poles and carried into a large hut where she's thrown in the dirt. Old men pin her down while several others begin to fuck her. Long wrinkled erections pound her pussy while others are shoved in her mouth. Writhing and squirming on the ground, the young actress has cocks, lips, mouths, tongues and hands all over her gorgeous body... fucking her, raping her and feeling her up.

She's rolled over time and again as they fuck her in her ass brutally, then flipped on her back again as her cunt and tits are all but mutilated. She's forced to service two and three of these sex crazed old men at a time. Her porcelain smooth skin is bathed in their cum. She's covered in their slime from head to toe. Some of these elders come back for seconds and thirds as they rub their slimy wet pricks all over her breasts, her thighs and her face.

By the time she's been raped countless times she lays in a disgusting slimy pool of cum. Their seed drips from her swollen and battered pussy. It leaks from her bleeding ass and drools from her mouth. Their spunk begins to cake on her face shutting one of her eyes. Her tender breasts scarred and wrecked, her nipples raw and her pussy feels like it's on fire. When they're done they beat her with sticks and tree limbs. Kick and slap her senseless. Then adding the final degradation as they piss on her beaten and bloodied young body.

She's carried to a bamboo cage and locked inside it for future use by not just the elders, but for all the younger more masculine members of the tribe. Many women also will get dibs on her once she's recovered. Ashley Victoria Benson, Hollywood starlet, lies in her cage a raped and beaten pile of fuck meat and she passes out.

After arriving back at LAX from various parts of the country the quartet of Lucy Hale, Troian Bellisario, Shay Mitchell and Sasha Pieterse set off to find their friend and costar. "Any news from Ashley?" Asks a worried and concerned Lucy. "Not a fucking thing!" Replies Sasha. "We've all tried calling, but all we get is her damn voice mail every time!!"

Boarding the plane for the long flight Lucy looks at Sasha with a disapproving look and says, "Shorts?? Really??" "What?" She answers as she sits in her first class seat. "It's gonna be fucking hot there!!" Lucy rolls her eyes and settles in for the flight. Herself and the other three girls all decided on designer jeans.

When the four land at Kilimanjaro, they quickly board the commuter flight to Serengeti. All four beautiful girls are tired and exhausted from the lengthy flight. Once they land they ask for, and are given directions too Africa Best Safari Tours. They make plans, purchase tickets for the next safari which is scheduled to leave in two days. After getting a hotel suite, the four settle in and try to sleep, still worried sick about the fate of Ashley.

The day finally arrives and all four board the tour bus and head out in the same direction as Ashley did, days ago now. All four now wearing shorts as the weather is brutally hot. When they stop at the refreshment center and souvenir shop at the end of the tour the guide tells them, "We stop here for you to eat and drink. You shop and spend money, but bus leave in 60 minute sharp, no waiting if you late." They walk inside and Lucy flashes the owner a picture of Ashley asking, "Have you seen this girl in here? About a few days ago maybe?"

The old man looks at the picture and slowly nods his head. "Yes, she be here. Remember because she look so pretty. She miss bus back. She walk from here." "WALK?!?" Sasha yells. "Where the fuck did she walk to out her in the middle of bum fuck nowhere?" "Settle down tiger." Troian tells her friend. Then asks the old man, "In what direction did she go sir?" He points and tells them, "She go that way. I tell no animals, no danger... to stay on path."

When all four get to the fork in the road Lucy says, "The old man said nothing about a fork in the road. Now what?" As they look in both directions, Shay sees a sign off to the left that reads, "BURABI GRUNDA". "What the hell does that say?" She asks the group. Troian, ever the brainiac of the group shouts out, "It says Burial Ground!!" "Ewwww!!" Squeals Sasha. "That's fucking creepy!!!" Just then Lucy sees a bracelet on the ground and picks it up. "Oh my God!!!" She yells. "This is Ashley's. I had it engraved with Love you bitch. I GAVE this to her, she never takes it off!!!!"

"Hey guys." Troian says. "You notice how quiet it is? Something's not right guys!" There's a rustling in the jungle's deep underbrush and she asks, "Did you hear that?" Frozen in place and paralyzed by fear all four girls start to panic. Not knowing or seeing about 20 to 30 eye balls fixed on them from within the jungle.

The tribal clansmen stare at the four unsuspecting young females. Taking in their gorgeous bodies. Their naked legs, heaving breasts and tight asses. "This is creeping me out!!" Says Lucy. "Let's get the fuck out of here!!!" But before any one of them can take a single step, the jungle moves and an ocean of black comes at them with raised spears. The tribe surrounds the screaming girls and prod them with their spears, in their breasts, legs and pussies.

Afraid to move, they stand there immobilized. The leader of the clan yells out, "Four!!! We gots four. Take to witchdoctor.... have big fun tonight!!!!!" All four girls are felt up, goosed and prodded as they're led away to meet Tyrone, who's about to 'cleanse' the entire starring female cast of Pretty Little Liars.

To Be Continued..........
raperles is offline   Reply With Quote