Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-25-2013, 12:22 AM   #1
mmeridia15

mmeridia15 has initial reputation
Default Gord: Society's Reject

Gord:
Society’s Reject

Gord stared at his reflection. He’d just spent the last twenty minutes trying to wash(what remained of) his hair in the Malcoline Park men’s room. The top of his head was a shiny pink dome and now it was capped with a wet crown of graying brown tentacles. He needed a hair cut but he didn’t have any money. When he’d lost his job last year he’d just decided to say “Fuck it” and live without rules. So far it had been a piece of shit living as one of the transient homeless. Not that it sounded like it would be tons of fun when he’d decided on the path. He was just sick of working for someone, giving this 110% and getting fired or laid off. He reached into the pocket of jeans he’d been wearing for about five weeks and pulled a wrinkled twenty and a few cents worth of change. This was it the last of his savings. He sure as hell wasn’t going to waste it on a damn haircut.

Someone opened the door then and Gord twirled to face them. He expected to see either a scared child or a cruel teen ready to dole out some abuse. Instead he locked eyes with a woman. It was the first woman he’d really looked at since making his current lifestyle choice. He’d been out of a job for a year but he’d never been handsome. He’d always been impossibly awkward and now he was grimy and despite the fact he didn’t eat much, he never ate well and so he had a lumpy shape to him. In the instant he locked eyes with the young woman he’d read a very primal emotion and that was fear. Pure fear.

It may have only been a second, possibly less but the woman seemed frozen. Gord finally looked slightly lower and noticed a little boy, maybe three or four years old. The woman went to back away, she whispered something that sounded like, “Come on Henry” but it could have been Harry or Harley. It didn’t matter. For some reason Gord darted and grabbed the boy’s hand and yanked him quickly away from the woman. She was shocked and as any mother would she charged to take back her boy. Gord didn’t know how long all this took but as soon as the woman got close he swung his arm and knocked her into the wall. He’d never realized how powerful he was until the young woman hit the concrete wall and slumped down. She looked dazed but she quickly recovered, driven by sheer will to get her boy back. Gord released the boy and went to the door. There was a bolt so that you could lock the bathroom from the inside. Why it was there Gord didn’t know because it wasn’t a one toilet restroom.

In the time it took for Gord to latch the bolt he heard the woman behind him fumbling. When he turned to face the woman, she already had her phone out was starting to dial. The boy, who was already crying and saying he wanted to go home, let out one hell of a scream when Gord kicked his mother’s phone out of her hand. The phone flew past her and busted against the concrete. She grabbed her son and tried to tuck him close to her as she braced for whatever was to come. Gord ripped him from her arms she let go only because she felt she was hurting his arm.

Gord pulled the boy firmly away and kicked the woman hard in the stomach so she doubled over. He put the boy in the handicap stall and shut the door.

He grabbed the woman by her blonde hair, “Tell him not to come out. You aren’t going to want him to see what I do to you.”

The woman sobbed but in as calm a voice as she could manage she called softly her son, “Henry, baby you stay in there honey. You stay in there ‘til Mommy says come out.” Henry only sobbed as an answer.

Gord pulled the woman by her hair to the first stall and pushed her head against the toilet, “Don’t move.”

Gord unzipped his well-soiled jeans and pulled out his cock. He was already hard and at his full length of ten inches. The woman before him was on her hands and knees with her face to the toilet. She was gorgeous with her blonde hair flowing in waves down her shoulders and her sharp green eyes covered in tears. She looked like a captured princess from some kind of fantasy and he really wanted to take his time with her but he wasn’t stupid. Someone could come to this bathroom at any moment and the bitch would scream. Or the boy would call for help. Even if he threatened them both he knew they’d call for a hero.

He wanted to relish in what must be at least c-cup tits but given the circumstances he knew he would have to hurry this along and so he pulled down the girls jeans and she started to beg as this became real for her, “Please, please no! I’m married and we’re trying for another baby. Please just let me go. I won’t say anything if you let me go!”

“It doesn’t matter to me. I won’t be anywhere near here tomorrow,” Gord said as he yanked down her white panties.

She turned so she was sitting with her back to the toilet and drew her knees up blocking her pussy from sight. She held her hands up in a final plea for mercy, “Please you can still stop this!”

“I don’t want to stop it and I think I would appreciate a little fight in a woman but this isn’t the best timing so get back on all fours or I’ll go fuck your kid up,” She felt the coldness then. The pure carelessness he had for his fellow humans was evident in the deadness of his eyes. She turned back over and held onto the toilet. Her pussy exposed.

Gord knelt beside her and ran a finger along her folds feeling her squeeze her legs together. She grimaced as he inserted two of his chubby fingers into her cunt. He swished around trying to create some lubrication. Rushed for time, he spit some saliva onto her most intimate parts and rubbed his fingers roughly against her pussy and then gripping her hips he pushed his cock inside her. She was sobbing alreadt but she bit back a scream as he began to rock steadily in and out of her. She wasn’t very tight, but for having a kid she still felt pretty damn good. Gord picked up speed and started to slam into her. He reached under her shirt and squeezed the breasts. He hoped they would be bruised in the morning. Finally after pumping the girl hard against the toilet he came deep inside her. Pulling out of her he was surprised and impressed with himself to see that, not only pussy juice coated his dick, but a little blood as well.

Gord pulled up his pants before picking up her jeans. He reached into the pocket and found a small pink wallet. Inside were a few credit cards and pictures, as well as her driver’s license. He put this in his pocket with his twenty dollar bill and his change.

“You tell anyone about his and I have your address. Not that it matters. Like I said before I won’t be here in a few hours.” He tossed the girl her jeans and laughed a small laugh as he took in her look of disgust and rage. She would have been fun to spend more time with. To really explore her body and really humiliate and torture her. Gord would have to be content in the knowledge that, while the act hadn’t last more than a few moments, it would give this woman a lifetime of shame.

He unbolted the door and made a sweeping glance around park. No one was around. He had a brief urge to go back in and continue with the woman but then he realized that the world was full of women and that if he left now he would be free to find another and with the right plan he would be able to rape on his own terms without time constraints and worries of discovery. As he disappeared from Malcoline park he wondered what it would feel like to steal someone’s virginity. It felt good to have a goal in his life again.

Author's Note: I am really hoping to continue this kind of like a little miniseries but I am not sure how often I will update it. Let me know if you like it.
[/SIZE]
mmeridia15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:14 AM   #2
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

not a bad set up here. nice short quickie with hints of more to come.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
captive, kidnap, mother, public, rape