Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-27-2009, 08:00 PM   #1
college_gurl

college_gurl Level 7 (700+)college_gurl Level 7 (700+)college_gurl Level 7 (700+)college_gurl Level 7 (700+)college_gurl Level 7 (700+)college_gurl Level 7 (700+)college_gurl Level 7 (700+)
Default Reasons for rape fantasies ?

Hi All,
I'm a little curious as to why so many men have rape fantasies. What is it about rape that you like so much ? Is it the feeling of control or just the thought of humiliating a girl for being bitchy. I know some guys like rape fantasies but not so much Bondage and S&M ? I was curious to know your thoughts..
What do you enjoy most about the fantasy ?
college_gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 11:57 PM   #2
mission_extreme

mission_extreme has initial reputation

the thought that the girl did not want it to happen. and that I am using my power to control her and use her as I wish.
mission_extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 07:04 PM   #3
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by college_gurl View Post
Hi All,
I'm a little curious as to why so many men have rape fantasies. What is it about rape that you like so much ? Is it the feeling of control or just the thought of humiliating a girl for being bitchy. I know some guys like rape fantasies but not so much Bondage and S&M ? I was curious to know your thoughts..
Ha - there I am backwards... I don't think about rape so often as some B&D scenario where she is my willing toy and I take advantage of that surrender. My desire is to prove to her that she is much better off when she allows me to take charge of her sexuality...

Control and humiliations abound, to be sure.

I prefer for her to willingly submit and give me carte blanche to exercise my perverted desires upon her flesh. I delight in surprising her with devious, inventive torments to make her quiver ecstatically. Alternating tender, passionate interludes with degradation, humiliation and deviant experimentation.
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:41 PM   #4
college_gurl

college_gurl Level 7 (700+)college_gurl Level 7 (700+)college_gurl Level 7 (700+)college_gurl Level 7 (700+)college_gurl Level 7 (700+)college_gurl Level 7 (700+)college_gurl Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flesh4Fantasy View Post
Ha - there I am backwards... I don't think about rape so often as some B&D scenario where she is my willing toy and I take advantage of that surrender. My desire is to prove to her that she is much better off when she allows me to take charge of her sexuality...

Ok, you're more into Bondage then

Control and humiliations abound, to be sure.

I prefer for her to willingly submit and give me carte blanche to exercise my perverted desires upon her flesh. I delight in surprising her with devious, inventive torments to make her quiver ecstatically. Alternating tender, passionate interludes with degradation, humiliation and deviant experimentation.
- Yes, I love the unpredictability too !!
Old 09-30-2009, 07:34 PM   #5
cleancode

cleancode has initial reputation

I've been thinking about this same thing for a while, especially while I explore roleplay and writing stories. And it varies depending on the type of fantasy-

One on one (sleeping, drugged, cornered, etc) : I like these the most because there is no..niceities. There is no making sure I kiss her, or please her as well (not that its not fun ), or being satisfying. Especially none of "I wonder what she is thinking about me". Its just me. absolute. Its like dropping all your clothes before you get into a good shower. I can truly enjoy the heaven that is a woman. In these scenarios its not about abusing her body. Its about savoring it.

Gangrape: It is about absolute control. Her world no longer consists of the bed and 4 walls, or the things around her. Its the three men surrounding her, and the man behind her ass. I know its strange, but its the idea of a whore. Deep down, there is a part of every man that cannot resist a whore. its that simple.
Furthermore, its enjoyable if she 'deserved it' (was teasing, being a bitch). We all have met or know some girl(s) who is a bitch. And a primal instinct is that a mean girl deserves retaliation. If she's a mean tease or unfaithful or a bitch in anyway, you want to lash back. Rape is not only a retaliation, but sort of putting in her place (not to say that women are lower than men). Think of it; When guys thinks he's better than another guy, they think they're bigger than you (in skill, power, or respect). So you beat him senseless or deprive him of power to show him he's not bigger than you.
When a girl thinks she's better than a guy, she says either "you are not worthy of me" or "You are not worth interacting with". So by taking her, you show she is at your level, and force her to interact with you. (which is why to a true rapist no means yes).

Well, thats atleast what I've worked out so far.
cleancode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 07:12 AM   #6
mco
Privileged Member

mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In essence I agree completely with both F4F and Cleancode. It's a matter of putting her to place, making sure she's willing of being the whore you want her to be. So, in a way I want her not to want it, but want her to give in willfully, knowing that I'll make use of her anyways.

So, BDSM rather than rape, but rape being the driving force that I want her to experience.

Do I make any sense?
mco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 01:22 PM   #7
college_gurl

yes, everybody has different fantasies and interests, but rape some how ties into every one's interest.
Clean: I like it when you said, "but sort of putting in her place (not to say that women are lower than men)." good to know you can respect girls, but still rape
Old 10-11-2009, 06:04 AM   #8
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The rape I would enjoy in real life would prove to be romantic in some way.
An obsession to the point of insanity,ultimate desire, wanted to the point it becomes a dream to them. Rape in my fantasies can be unromantic and what I like about is being powerless under somebody elses control.

I am a female and I like rape not so much bondage,
if it were just bondage I would imagine it being rape.

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.

Last edited by crimsondesire; 10-11-2009 at 06:10 AM.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 07:26 PM   #9
fatalerrror

fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to fatalerrror

Quote:
Originally Posted by college_gurl View Post
Hi All,
Thats a mighty fine question that u ask.

I have yet to find the answer for my particular interest in the subject. I think you are either born that way or you arent.

As early as i can remember and i mean REAL early, (which in itself is strange because it was way before i would have ever heard of the word let alone have any comprehension of what it meant) i used to have these dreams involving me struggling my clothes being removed and my cock being played with.

It wasnt by people or persons... but an imaginary thing/force call it what you like it, it was just something.

A couple of years later i was at a cubs camp when seveal kids my age stripped me and played with my cock one night.

Fast Forward several years... too my early teens y first orgasm was achieved in solitude after i'd wrapped some twine around my cock with me laying on my wrists writhing and struggling pretending that i was being ravaged.

Time restraints prevent me from going into much detail, but suffice is too say right through my teen years and into my early twenties, my fantasies AND RL experiences involved me or others as the victim... but never me as the agressor.

That changed to a degree when i met this girl who was hell bent on experiencing all sorts of stuff... she just wanted to be taken advantage of... full stop... didnt matter where... how... what or by who... as long as it resulted in her being ravished/raped it was all good.

For several years this fitted in perfectly with my life... giving me enough memories and stories to rival the volumes of Encyclopedia Brittanica.

The problem is that towards the end i fell in love with her and it all changed and we split up.

I still fantasize about rape... for me its about the innocent being ravaged / taken advantage of... but strangely ... not me as the agressor or the victim.
fatalerrror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 09:30 PM   #10
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great question. But not one so easy to answer.

Of course there is the humiliation. I love the idea of a victim struggling her best to keep me at bay. I'd want to be looking into her eyes at each step of the rape. Since my idea is her tied up to the bed there would be several stages. First would be when her hands/arms were tied apart. Next when I have her legs tied wide apart. Then there are the various stages of getting her clothes off. The look in her eyes as I ripped/cut her bra and panties off, each time with her being a bit more exposed. That is a big part of it.

I like the control aspect. Perhaps I will get her wet against her will. Not for her pleasure for for me to show here I control everything. The fact that she is tied spread eagle reinforces that. I like the idea of her having an orgasm despite her predicament. I could care less that her body reacts, it is the idea that I am in control.

I like the pain aspect too. Taking her in the ass for someone not used to it would be painful. I like the idea of using nipple clamps on her while recharging myself between sessions. Put them on nice and tight. Wait 10 minutes and then watch her wince in pain when the blood flows back into her nips when I remove them.

Finally, there is the pleasure I would have. The idea of fucking a gal when she is struggling to escape my attack interests me greatly. I'd love it if she continued to struggle at her bonds the entire time. It sure doesn't fit into my fantasy that she just lies there. I want her whole body trying to get away from me. A moving pussy or ass would make a fine target.

The last thing that fits into my fantasy would be a combination of a group of guys waiting to fuck her. Maybe they'd do round robin on her for a while. Better yet, the husband is there, forced to watch. I wonder if he'd get hard? Maybe have the wife blow him while she is getting it doggie style.

There are many components I guess to my fantasies. Hopefully this explains a bit of it.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 12:33 AM   #11
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I read through these replies. I had the same question myself. But what I see in these replies are only those vested in fantasy where the person thinks way too much into things. What really makes a rapist? What kind of mentality does that take? What goes through the mind of a rapist? Is it the power thing? Is it the lack of respect for women and for the law. What would drive someone to commit a rape?
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 02:32 AM   #12
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A huge throbbing cock and no money to take a girl out to dinner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post

What would drive someone to commit a rape?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 03:20 AM   #13
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

not being able to have something any other way

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 04:24 AM   #14
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

sweet revenge...

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 05:45 PM   #15
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

I just find victimised women more feminine
Old 10-22-2009, 06:20 PM   #16
frozt

frozt has initial reputation

For me bondage and rape goes close, and in my fantasies there ia alvays bouth bondage and rape combined. Now i prefere the role of a viktim, but in the times i have palyed the rapist, it is as a reason for the bondage... tie her up and fuck her thing.
I am interested in the eksperience, the perversity of the situation, and it is the same when i am a viktim, preferably ov a male rapist... I want to be huliated, seen upon as a peace of meat, who he can satisfie his lust, and only physicaly see me as a human being...
frozt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 08:59 PM   #17
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
What really makes a rapist?....

What would drive someone to commit a rape?
Finding you in a place where you put yourself deliberately so you could be raped?
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:56 AM   #18
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

I think what I like depends on the "victim"
revenge/"teach a lesson" for the bitchy/arrogant
arrogant ignoring of "no" from a slutty girl who I know wants it
corruption of the sweet and innocent

or simply the ultimate humiliation of converting some poor helpless female into a sextoy whether she likes it or not and hell no I ain't pulling out.
GeorgeDaBrute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:35 AM   #19
Jaozi

Jaozi Level 1 (100+)Jaozi Level 1 (100+)

From a victim side and someone who is into "gentle rape" (I mean, some bruising, hair pulling, slapping, dragging, bondage, verbal abuse is okay, cutting or actually punching is a no-no)

There's a couple of reasons for me, first off, I like a guy who is, while perhaps not extremely brutal, strong, decisive, knows what he wants, definitely I'm into the dominating type.

Secondly, one of the major turn-ons for me is the partner, which is why I'm not much into blindfolding or positions that prevent me from seeing them, I just love watching their bodies move and especially the, pardon the poetry, "look of lust on their faces", which is why I'm so disappointed in a lot of straight porn that doesn't show the guy is actually having fun. Sometimes when we're learning each other with someone and there's like "want me to do this" I can't help but go like "do what you want dammit, I find it sexiest that you're being turned on by something you're doing to me!"

Thirdly, and this is probably the major factor psychologically: I find (roleplayed) rape and bondage to be, ironically, so goddamn relaxing. I mean, the dominant partner is doing so much of the job. Clearly I can't just lie there like a log but still, I'm somewhat insecure about my own abilities at guessing what someone enjoys and in this case they'll simply let me know and "guide" me (even if the actual guiding takes form of grabbing my hair and pulling me to my knees), in a rape roleplay situation it's ideal because any awkwardness on my part works in my favour XD
Old 10-31-2009, 02:20 PM   #20
college_gurl

wow so many responses, I will go thro' each one of them

sexy read.