Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-13-2009, 10:16 AM   #1
The_Hunter

The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Glass fetish?!

Did a search but didn't find a topic like this, so I suppose I will post it anyway.

If the mods find this thread to be in the same line as another, please feel free to merge them, or at least please point me in the right direction so I can post in that thread instead.

Anyhow.

Lately, I've been getting into the scenario of girls getting their hands tied behind their backs and raped (fantasy of course, duh!) in a building, but where they are pushed in front of a window and their tits flatten out on the glass, along with their face.

I think that would make for some real hot scenes, but so far haven't found anything on it.

Shoot, even BDSM scenes like that would be hot.

Anyone else have that fetish of girls being pushed up against some sort of glass and taken that way?
The_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 10:53 AM   #2
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have a couple of Hentai video clips with that theme. I always liked the visual of the face and breast pressed up against the glass. Not sure how it would work in real life, haven't tried that one. There's the added plus from the fear of someone looking in. I think it should be in winter though, so it's cold outside and the cold glass up against the girl's nipples making them stand up and get sensitive I think would add a nice touch to the scene. I'd go for it either as me as the girl in the scene, or me outside watching, either way.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 01:15 PM   #3
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Not to mention, the fear that the glass might break!
Old 10-13-2009, 05:15 PM   #4
The_Hunter

The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For me, it's not so much about the glass breaking, but the extra humiliation factor for the girl being raped in front of the window.

Hmm... yeah, I think lately, I'm starting to like the kind of scenes that would really humiliate the victim by ways of others watching them get raped and not help her out, but instead maybe even join in on the fun.

If I have the time I might even try to write a story about this
Old 10-13-2009, 10:02 PM   #5
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

People are getting numbed to overt sexual acts in public. This scenario has an appealing dimension in that passers-by would know something sexual is going on, but, not realizing that it was an assault, would just continue on their way.

The victim would see the public looking at her, and--in addition to being shamed with her naked, violent sexual activity--would suffer the frustration of having rescue close by--but not responding.

Interesting scenario!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 10:52 PM   #6
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This crossed my mind, but seems unlikely except perhaps with older really thin glass. Still the girl may not realise that eh?

What also came to mind though is a broken pane in a derelict building. The top half of the glass is missing, perhaps a few jagged points sticking out of the edge. The girl is pushed against the bottom half of the broken pane with the threat of consequences if she isn't compliant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
Not to mention, the fear that the glass might break!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 05:23 AM   #7
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me View Post
People are getting numbed to overt sexual acts in public. This scenario has an appealing dimension in that passers-by would know something sexual is going on, but, not realizing that it was an assault, would just continue on their way.

The victim would see the public looking at her, and--in addition to being shamed with her naked, violent sexual activity--would suffer the frustration of having rescue close by--but not responding.

Interesting scenario!
Maybe numbed on TV but I'd be stopping and staring if I saw a girl being fucked in a window. Maybe I've been living in a bubble but where are you seeing these overt sexual acts in public, maybe I need to be getting out more.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:37 AM   #8
The_Hunter

Well there is a site called Public Disgrace that deals with BDSM sex in public. Sometimes the actress would have to suck complete strangers' cocks and take multiple cumshots on their faces by these same strangers, whom are just random passerbys.

I think my glass fetish might have stemmed from watching a few of those PD movies, along with those few hentai scenes that Fae mentioned.

Although, for me, I think the ultimate humiliation for the victim, is to have a crowd of both sexes witness the rape, and then the crowd of people join in on the fun and turn it into a bisexual gang rape.

The humiliation of having to both pleasure men and women alike, and to be subjected to their whim as they climix is quite the humiliation, I would think.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:27 AM   #9
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Fae, I don't have a source per se, but I have come across news clips and police-blotter stories where couples had sex in some sort of public place, and people just went by, looked, and "minded their own business" until something ocurred to initiate police response. I'm not saying this is common, just that it does happen. Maybe people are paralyzed with some sort of politically correct ethic.

But what would make it hot were that this public would think it was consensual--but it wasn't!
Old 10-14-2009, 12:33 PM   #10
Fae

Quote:
Fae, I don't have a source per se, but I have come across news clips and police-blotter stories where couples had sex in some sort of public place, and people just went by, looked, and "minded their own business" until something ocurred to initiate police response. I'm not saying this is common, just that it does happen. Maybe people are paralyzed with some sort of politically correct ethic.

But what would make it hot were that this public would think it was consensual--but it wasn't!
I just have the image of being raped up against a window, pressed up against the glass. People looking up and seeing this, seeing that my face and breast are being pinned to the window, and no one stopping or caring. There would be something almost horrifying about people seeing that and just not caring enough to stop. The thought, do they not care? Am I not worth watching? I'm not sure which would be more humiliating, I think in some ways the later. If someone forces me into putting on a show for the world to see and the world just doesn't care . . .
Old 10-14-2009, 12:47 PM   #11
Fae

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hunter View Post
Well there is a site called Public Disgrace that deals with BDSM sex in public. Sometimes the actress would have to suck complete strangers' cocks and take multiple cumshots on their faces by these same strangers, whom are just random passerbys.

I think my glass fetish might have stemmed from watching a few of those PD movies, along with those few hentai scenes that Fae mentioned.

Although, for me, I think the ultimate humiliation for the victim, is to have a crowd of both sexes witness the rape, and then the crowd of people join in on the fun and turn it into a bisexual gang rape.

The humiliation of having to both pleasure men and women alike, and to be subjected to their whim as they climix is quite the humiliation, I would think.
I'm not sure if I'm remembering a movie clip or a dream but I keep thinking of a party with everyone standing around in the yard. A nice party, where everyone is dressed up and drinking something better that beer from a bottle. The girl/me is inside a bedroom that faces the backyard where the party is. It's not her/my house and I'm not sure how I got lured there. There's a man there and he attacks her. Pinning her first up against the bed, a large four poster one, he rips the dress down her body. It's a simple one piece dress and if you tear it at the zipper in the back it falls off easily. Most of those dresses either require a strapless bra or no bra at all and she/I isn't wearing one. He pins her arms behind her back and forces her over to the window where he gets her panties off and rapes her. Her back and breast are pressed against the window and the room is at ground level so everyone at the party can see. I think the other guests don't know her/me but they know him so they all watch. They don't care about her/me because I/she is a show he is putting on for them.

I'm not sure where I saw this or if it was from a dream I had but it was in my head like that before you started this thread. The only part I think I'd change now is I liked the idea from your first post about tying the hands behind the back.
Old 10-15-2009, 02:32 AM   #12
Jaded

Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, I must say that so far, I like all the ideas mentioned for various reasons....the humiliation aspects being the most...engaging.

Last edited by Jaded; 10-15-2009 at 04:18 AM.
Jaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 09:23 AM   #13
The_Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
I'm not sure where I saw this or if it was from a dream I had but it was in my head like that before you started this thread. The only part I think I'd change now is I liked the idea from your first post about tying the hands behind the back.
That's because tying girls/victims hands behind their backs make every scene better.

Forced blowjob? Yep, hands behind back makes it better.

Missionary style? Yep, hands behind back makes it better.

Tits and face pushed up against a pane of glass? Yep, hands behind back makes it better.

I was also thinking, that for the ultimate humiliating finish, would be for the guy to ejaculate all over the glass just about the height where his dick would be, and force the victim down on her knees, then rub her face all up on the dripping cum. Not licking it up or eating it, but just have her face rubbed all on it all over, and maybe her tits too, so that other people can see what she had been up to, even after the guy leaves.

If this happened at the hotel, maybe the guy will call for room service, and when the door opens, he'll ask the room service attendant to join in on the fun. Seeing as she just got cum all over her face and tits, even with her hands bound behind her back, it would just look like rough and kinky sex, as the cum would cover the up the tear trails on her face.

Hmm... yes, I like that idea... Fae, want to role play that scene?
Old 10-16-2009, 09:30 PM   #14
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Never crossed my mind before,could be desirable.

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:38 AM   #15
The_Hunter

We went out for a friend's birthday at a Japanese restaurant this past weekend, and that restaurant had just remodeled and put in a brand new sushi bar towards the front.

The the wall that separates the sushi bar and the main floor where they have many tables where the cooks all cook in front of you on the iron grill top, there was a huge round glass, so the patrons can look into the sushi bar and vice versa.

That got me thinking about a scenario....

What if, a bunch of the staff was just relaxing in the sushi bar, and a disgruntled cook and a bitchy but hot waitress got into an argument in the back? The cook could just use his apron or whatever to tie the waitress' hands up behind her, then drag her out to the main dining hall, where he'd whisper in her ear "no one here likes you, watch this", licks her ear nice and slow, then proceed to push her onto that glass.

With her face turned to the side and pushed up against the glass, all she could do is move her eye and see that everyone in the sushi bar area is looking, but nobody is reacting to her situation. And as she is starting to panic about her situation, it gets worse as the cook is now pulling her Japanese style dress open in the front, revealing her breasts. With one strong pull, the dress tears down the middle all the way down to reveal her smooth stomach, accented by a belly piercing.

The cook takes a breast with each hand and start squeezing and rubbing them, at the same time pinching and squeezing her nipples with his fingers.

By this time he is getting uncomfortable in his groan area, as his manhood is being restricted by his pants. The cook then pushes the waitress flatly against the glass with one hand, while with his other he undos his zipper and pull out his enraged cock, which is fully erect by this point. He then pulls the waitress' dress up in the back, and discovers that she's not wearing panties at all!

"Not wearing any panties huh? Were you going to fuck someone else here tonight? Or were you planning on showing off to guests for more tips or something?" the cook inquired sarcastically. "Well, doesn't matter, now you're just gonna be putting on a show for the rest of the staff", with that comment, the cook thrusted his cock into the waitress' unwilling pussy, causing her to scream out.

"Shut up you stupid bitch," the cook snarled, and with that, he pushed her even harder into the glass, flattening her flattering tits against it.

That's the scenario that played into my head, although there weren't any waitresses that were hot enough for that scene there, there were a few guests that would have made for the perfect cast for this scene.
Old 10-20-2009, 02:51 AM   #16
prey4me
Privileged Member

Default Expanding the threat a bit...

This thread seems to have gone through "mission creep," and is now themed as "rape with an audience."

A new rule in a local college stipulates that roommates may not have dorm sex in the presence of the other roommate(s) without that/those roommate(s) consent. Apparently students were bringing home dates and banging them (or getting banged), and assuming that the roommate was asleep.

Or just not caring!

Quote:
The new rule states: You may not engage in sexual activity while your roommate is present in the room. Any sexual activity within your assigned room should not ever deprive your roommate(s) of privacy, study or sleep time. Ratain does not think the situation at Tufts is unique. “It seems clear that schools around the country confront cases in which students cannot resolve disputes with their roommates,” he said.
So a coed, not having a date, comes in from the library at, say, 11:00 PM, and goes to bed. Guys are all over these floors. A predator comes into her room, puts a knife to her pretty neck, and climbs into bed and starts a long, enjoyable rape. Then the roommate comes in. "Damn--Suzy's fucking some guy!--what a slut!" she says. But Suzy's not just fucking a boyfriend, she's being raped! But she dares not cry out. The rape goes on, and the roommate gets into bed, and, probably a bit drunk, goes to sleep--never knowing that her roommmate was being raped right in front of her! (At least until the next morning!)

For an added touch--the rapist ties up Suzy with her pantyhose, bras, and stuff, and gags her good and tight. And Suzy lies in bed like that until the roommate wakes up!
Old 10-20-2009, 05:01 AM   #17
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

So a coed, not having a date, comes in from the library at, say, 11:00 PM, and goes to bed. Guys are all over these floors. A predator comes into her room, puts a knife to her pretty neck, and climbs into bed and starts a long, enjoyable rape. Then the roommate comes in. "Damn--Suzy's fucking some guy!--what a slut!" she says. But Suzy's not just fucking a boyfriend, she's being raped! But she dares not cry out. The rape goes on, and the roommate gets into bed, and, probably a bit drunk, goes to sleep--never knowing that her roommmate was being raped right in front of her! (At least until the next morning!)

For an added touch--the rapist ties up Suzy with her pantyhose, bras, and stuff, and gags her good and tight. And Suzy lies in bed like that until the roommate wakes up!
I saw something similar in a film... the name escapes me because the film wasn't all that good.. but it wasn't rape, the guy was just killing her (hence why I lose a little interest, lol). But a great idea all the same

I often have this thing with mirrors. You know the ones hanging above the bed? imagine being able to see yourself being raped/raping. Nice
xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 05:31 AM   #18
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes, mirrors. Would you watch your own rape or close your eyes and shut it out?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 05:48 AM   #19
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Yes, mirrors. Would you watch your own rape or close your eyes and shut it out?
I'd try and close my eyes to block it out. But ultimately, I'd be forced to watch... a knife to the throat is good for that

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 09:27 AM   #20
The_Hunter

Quote:
This thread seems to have gone through "mission creep," and is now themed as "rape with an audience."
Well, for me, it had always been about having an audience, or potential for an audience, depending on the location of this rape.

If it was in a hotel room with the balcony doors opened, then there could be some passive audience watching and pointing fingers and what not.

If it was in an abandoned building somewhere, then the fear of someone possibly seeing the rape is there, but there might also be nobody walking by that day.

But if it was done in a public enough place, with easy access to the rape spot, say like in a quickie mart or something like that, where the rapist just pushes the clerk up onto the front window and taking her in front of a busy street, then yeah, that would most definitely be a rape with an audience, and some people might even go inside and join in.

Quote:

I like that idea!

Except, after I'm done with Suzy, I'd tie her up and throw her on the couch, and after I gag her, I'd jerk off all over her face one more time, making sure the cum is nice and fresh, so that there's a chance that the roommate will see it when she gets out of her room, then hide in the dark corner by the roommate's door, and when she does come out and discover Suzy all tied up and gagged on the couch, I'd attack her too, giving her the same treatment, except this time, Suzy is going to be in the same room as the roommate, and Suzy will have to watch her roommate get defiled.

I might even try to get the two to make up and get along, but making them fresh kiss each other, maybe lick each other's snatches, and suck on each other's tits.