Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-13-2009, 11:17 PM   #1
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)
Default Baby its cold outside (open to any amount of rapests)

(this is my first post in a while, so It might take me a while to get my rape RP down haha.

ok first: no nos;
scat/pee
murder

oks;
Beastiality
pain
Bondage
gang
humilliation
anything else haha)

I drove along the road, snow falling in a Christmas Eve blizzard that left the road in a slick, white path of danger. I finally had to stop and find a house by the road. I was lucky to even see the light coming from the windows. I pulled my big jacket over my body and the hood over my head, along with my long brown hair.

I fell a couple times getting to the house and pounded on the door. "Hello?!" I called over the storm and pounded on the door again. I hoped someone answered and let me in soon.

Last edited by Rin-chan; 12-14-2009 at 12:21 AM.
Rin-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:45 AM   #2
Unforgiving

Unforgiving has initial reputation

I chucked another log on the fire and basked in the glow of the flames as I crouched over the hearth, My hands still blisteringly cold from my short trip outside to gather the wood. It had only been snowing a couple of hours and it was already knee deep around the house, And the forecast had hinted that the blizzard would continue throughout the night and well into tomorrow.

As the heat began to seep into my frozen limbs I retreated to he chair and sat gazing at the roaring blaze, My mind drifting as I watched the flames dance.

A sudden thud on the door snapped my out of me musing, And I jumped to my feet my heart pounding at the unexpected fright. As I glanced towards the door the thud sounded again and again. Crossing the floor I flicked on the porch light and peered though the door panel. A solitary figure stood huddled in the scant shelter a layer of snow covering her from head to foot as she pounded on the door.

Wrenching open the door I shivered as the biting cold hit me once more “What the hell….” I cursed as a glared at her “Get in here before you catch your death” I said as I peered out into the blizzard, “Is there anyone else dumb enough to be out in that” I asked as i stepped aside holding the door open for her to enter.
Unforgiving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 05:41 PM   #3
Rats
Banned

Rats has initial reputation

I was walking out in the freezing cold, thankfully i had a nice thick coat, and my large husky, "Snowflake". Snowflake spoted the car and from there i saw the nearby house, along with the small foot prints leading to it, and slowly approached the house, and heard a man yell, and tell, what looked like a young girl, to get in side. "Excuse me, may we take shelter under your roof?" I say, barley visible in the white snow, as my coat camouflages me.
Rats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:19 PM   #4
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)

I was relived when you opened the door and let me in. The warmth hit me like a sonic blast...if that was really what it felt like. It warmed my face up first, then my ears. My Jacket was still covered in some snow, but it started to melt fast.

"No. No one was with me." I said, shaking. I heard a faint call of someone else, then some movement before the man shut the door. "Wait! I see someone else!"

A figure with a huge white dog trotted in out of the snow.

"Well isnt this one big party?" I chuckled, shedding out of my jacket.
Old 01-31-2010, 02:58 AM   #5
Rats
Banned

Rats has initial reputation

((doesn't seem like he'll be reponding, so I'll play as both))

The owner of the cabin was at the least in his mid to late 40s. He didn't lik being bothered, but he wouldn't be able to sleep if he let anything bad happen to the young girl. But then the man with the dog.. "Fine they can come in.." He muddered some words, and closed the door behind the dog.
"Thank you sir, Me and my dog would of died out there.. Or atleast, I would have." The newcommer said and chuckled at his joke, that only he found funny.

The man looked away, "Need blankets, there are some in the closet over in that hallway, in the closet to the left. Just don't make a mess..." He said, refering to the dog, the dirty animal.
Rats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:33 PM   #6
darkness
Privileged Member

darkness has initial reputation

(can i join?)
jack hated the cold it was not like the heat he had in his car he walked until he saw a house just as its door closed and nearly ran for it slaming into it as he sliped into the door being dazed slightly.
darkness is offline   Reply With Quote