Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 06:18 PM   #1
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka
Default Response to closed post...

(Definitions from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language: Fourth Edition. 2000)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro&Cam
Hi! Who and what is a pedophile?
(ped·o·phile - An adult who is sexually attracted to a child or children.)

Quote:
Legally, any adult, mostly a man who has a yen for a child for sex. But many men accused of being a pedophile are only with boys.
What about those men and women who have sex with their children, but they never abuse the kids? Abuse is in the eye of the beholder.
- Debra LaFave
- Sarah Bench-Salorio
- Rebecca Boicelli
- Mary Kay Letourneau

All considered abusers under the law and by most sane and reasonable people…Don’t make blanket statements you can’t support.

Quote:
Legally, if a man ate his lunch in a public park and was watching children play, he could be abusing them with his mind. By his thoughts. If a man or woman saw him watching them, and reports it to the police, they would come and more than likely arrest him. Because of someone's opinion, a man or woman's life could end.
See this is where I stop taking anything you say seriously….

You are actually saying that a man could be arrested for sitting in the park and watching kids play…that idea is asinine.

(as·i·nine 1. Utterly stupid or silly: asinine behavior. 2. Of, relating to, or resembling an ass. )

No one is going to be arrested for sitting in a park…this is scare tactic bullshit and it simply shows how truly desperate you are to either a) make people believe you or more likely b) start and argument on the board. Well I guess I am being suckered in because I am unwilling to believe that anyone who was able to type a post over five words could be as stupid as you are presenting yourself.

Quote:
What is a Pedophile?
The laws make me sick. If a man is accused of murder, he is offered bail. If a man or woman is accused of being a Pedophile, he locked up.
My opinions are extreme, but only when a child is hurt or killed. But when a father or mother has a loving experience with their children, it is not any business of these fucking do-gooders!
Anyone have any imput?
The Law makes you sick? Based on what you just called law I could report you to the police and have you arrested...Not likely huh? So...the Law makes you sick? Well guess what you make me sick…You are a sad, pathetic excuse for a person and in all honesty I can’t even begin to explain on how many levels you are wrong. Granted…wrong is only my (and the majority of the world’s) opinion but Christ…. Again you are making blanket statements with no support and absolutely nothing to back them up….

I mean really ”…when a father or mother has a loving experience with their children…” A loving experience with children is going to fucking Disney World you oozing syphilitic cock! Are you honestly saying that you think it is a good thing for a mother or father to have sex with there child simply because they present it as ‘loving’. Guess what with very few exceptions most abusers present their abuse as a caring act…doesn’t make it right makes it sicker in my opinion. So I Suppose I am one of those fucking do-gooders you are complaining about. Thank god because if I for one moment of my life thought like you I would have to seriously fight the urge to suicide.

I know your post was made to get under people’s skin and that by responding I am just giving you what you want and for that I am truly sorry but I am livid.

(liv·id: 1. Discolored, as from a bruise; black-and-blue. 2. Ashen or pallid: a face livid with shock. 3. Extremely angry; furious.)

This dumb son of a bitch just tap danced on my last nerve and what I would really like to do is kick him in the balls so hard that he will never see them again…I mean its not like he needs them. What nerve to come here and post this garbage...Stupid cock sucking, bastard..Oh I can’t think anymore….

B.

Everyone else…sorry about the random definitions but I wanted to make sure he understood the big words.

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:34 PM   #2
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You know, he did have a point (other than the one on top of his head)… There is a clear preference for women by the courts in sexual matters.
But by all means, you may barrow my steel-toed’s (as long as you wear a couple extra pairs of socks- I got size 12½’s).
Old 01-22-2007, 09:36 PM   #3
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andering REDDSON
You know, he did have a point (other than the one on top of his head)… There is a clear preference for women by the courts in sexual matters.
But by all means, you may barrow my steel-toed’s (as long as you wear a couple extra pairs of socks- I got size 12½’s).
In case you didn't notice that wasn't what my beef was...I was pissed about the idea that its ok for parents to do such and such with there kids...If you have a problem with that then we'll talk.

B.

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Old 01-22-2007, 10:04 PM   #4
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The laws ARE fucked up because everything thats forbidden (with good reason) are ALLOWED when they want to divide and conquer. Young children are RAPED and murdered in front of their mothers and the pieces of shit that do this go back to their high and fucking mighty country and are given MEDALS. If you want to fucking allow this type of shit in wartime, allow this shit on your own fucking streets and watch your people rape and murder each other like you're fucking people do to the displaced and impoverished in the third world countries you imperialist pieces of shit. Mankind is FUCKED UP and anyone that rapes a child needs to have their eye balls gouged out and then let live and then hung by their ball sack or pussy lips by a hook overlooking a mob that gets to throws rocks and glass at them as they die a slow agonizing death and this includes the pieces of shit we call heros who RAPE children just BECAUSE THEY FUCKING CAN!!!!

Thats my argument that says the laws are not fucked up cause they are, in case I lost my train of thought in my babble
Old 01-23-2007, 09:15 AM   #5
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
(...)in case I lost my train of thought in my babble
Yes, you tend to do that ...
Old 01-23-2007, 10:52 AM   #6
clan_hunter

What is the damn problem with some members these days, we are a RAPE FANTASY BOARD we discuss rape fantasy, bondage, forced sex, BSDM, we also have a scat, incest and Bestiality section for a little varity.

Why the hell are members discussing the rights and wrong of pedo. this is encouraging posts on the subject, i am on here less and less now days because of this topic, its off-putting and sending the board down a direction i do not like and to be honest discussing pedo outright needs to fucking stop!

well thats my little rant

Last edited by clan_hunter; 01-23-2007 at 10:58 AM.

Old 01-23-2007, 12:39 PM   #7
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

not ALL people, who abuse and rape children are pedophiles.

Phedophiles believe that they can have a normal consensual relationshipo with a child, its not hte same as rape
Old 01-23-2007, 06:43 PM   #8
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

We all agree that people who abuse children are awful! Now let's stop talking about it! There will be no more discussions of pedophilia or pedophiles on RB!!! Not even in the Rowdy Room!!!
Rules:
http://www.rapeboard.com/faq.php

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=2632