Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > The Game Room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-14-2009, 12:15 AM   #1
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Have you ever game...

OK,Here is how this will work (very simple).
Post something that has happened lately (within 24 hours).
be sure to form it into a question.
The next person answers (yes or no) if yes,give a description.
then they post (in a question) something that happened to them.
So on and so on.....

Ok,I'll start....

have you ever run into an ex and her fiance when you weren't in the mood to have a conversation with anyone (especially them) but you decide to try to talk to them anyway and jumble a couple of weird random sentences together that don't make much sense because your really just thinking about throwing her down and fucking her in front of her new guy in the middle of the damn store. Then you leave feeling like a complete idiot? Yea,me too!

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 01:28 AM   #2
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes, actually. Exes have that effect on us.

Have you ever been embarrassed by something or someone nearly beyond endurance but the person you are talking to wants to try to make you feel better and all you want them to do is drop it already so you can crawl in a hole and die?
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 01:43 AM   #3
collesfracture
Privileged Member

collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

too common an occurrence for me

Have u ever had ur climax ruined when some dumb person rings the door bell?

collesfracture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 01:53 AM   #4
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes but more often it's my cell phone that distracts me.

Have you ever gone out bought a new appliance to replace a broken one (fridge for me) only to have another one die the same day after you get back home?(washing machine for me)

Technology sucks!

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:56 AM   #5
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Never happened to me, must be made in china? hahaha..

Have you ever get a little plump and people think you are pregnant?
kitty_joanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 01:46 AM   #6
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

many things here...first of all Why, nice thread, i owe you rep as soon as i can for this and the comment on kanye west....

number two, kitty, great to see you back, and you're avatar sold herself to me on 'failure to launch', and i've never seen that picture of her, so, +rep for both of those as soon as i can...

as far as the question, i've gotten a little plump, but most people have been more like 'dude, what the fuck'... i wish i could blame it on pregnancy....

and to the great game...
have you ever let someone use your laptop/cpu to search for something and been insanely paranoid that they'd type 'ra' and your browser would lead them to one of your favorite sites?
Old 09-17-2009, 09:57 AM   #7
MuggasWoman
Privileged Member

MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

YESS!!!! and i have been busted sooo many times and blamed it on my cousin mwahahahahaha and that's the reason why i now use firefox (i set it to automatically get rid of the history and stuff... sooo stuff like that dont happen haha)

have you ever sat in a busy street/ corridoor with a ruler and slapped everyone that walked past you in the ass?????