Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-27-2009, 12:31 PM   #41
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Mind not in the gutter...ehm....have you checked what this site is about?

As for arrogance, yeah, the arrogance of saying that no will be able to answer your question, the words red, rag and bull come to mind.

I bow to your greater knowledge of the law
What a lackluster response. I suppose you have little to say over the words of law, and this post is proof of that. Blindly defending someone without any substance or evidence makes you look weak.

I showed up today with evidence, how about you? I'll give you credit, you were loyal to her to the very end.

Cheers.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:12 PM   #42
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, I would like to draw a clear line separating our abolishment of real rape content and any other kind of real "crimes":

1) Although I assume most of us would classify rape as a most heinous crime, we do not put rape above anything else concerning the seriousness of the crime.
Considering the overall topic of this board and the rather "blurred perception" of our fantasy in the general public we simply have to have a precise distinction between our sexual fetish and the actual crime.
Our intention was not and is not to rate crimes in any way.

2) Anyone who admits to committing any felonies and/or offences on RB is free to do so of course. Neither moderators nor members of RB are any sort of judiciary. We are not an arm of law enforcement either.

3) If our members enjoy bickering over moral, legal, ethical or whatever questions we might shake our head occasionally but we certainly don't mind.

4) On a personal level I actually do enjoy your argument with ChiTownHoney quite a bit. Although it constantly baffles me how people again and again take an argument with her serious, I still love how she manages to drive people almost mad over nothing.
Old 10-27-2009, 04:20 PM   #43
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

And of course the Board is not that BORING now is it?? LOL
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:31 PM   #44
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
What a lackluster response. I suppose you have little to say over the words of law, and this post is proof of that. Blindly defending someone without any substance or evidence makes you look weak.

I showed up today with evidence, how about you? I'll give you credit, you were loyal to her to the very end.

Cheers.
Loyal to Chi...how rude...

If you read my posts, you will see that they were a reaction to your 'I'm so clever noone will answer this question' attitude.

For someone so young, your attitude is so old. You sound like on of those old people who ring hotlines to report that someone has underpaid their tax by a couple of quid...

Evidence, all I saw was your usual over posting on a subject with nothing to do with the original debate...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 05:40 PM   #45
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Loyal to Chi...how rude...

If you read my posts, you will see that they were a reaction to your 'I'm so clever noone will answer this question' attitude.

For someone so young, your attitude is so old. You sound like on of those old people who ring hotlines to report that someone has underpaid their tax by a couple of quid...

Evidence, all I saw was your usual over posting on a subject with nothing to do with the original debate...
You didn't even look at the evidence at all and you've already made decisions on it. I would say at the very least that you're biased, and no way objective. Clearly, your presence here is not to argue objectively about the evidence that I gave which you have no response to. You've attempted to "shrug it off" or pull a Chitown, in that everything someone says is irrelevant because it doesn't apply to her.

I said that my intention was not to report individuals, but merely, to call them out on it. I never planned to pull an "EZZDX" on you guys. That point is moot but obviously was brought up as fodder because there was absolutely nothing coming back my way, and you know it.

It annoys me that someone can get away with something and brag about it. It fits into the original debate. Not sure why you're saying that I'm going off-base here. I'm not.

There's a reason why I believe you were siding with Chi. You are accusing of me being holier than thou, and my response to that is "No I wasn't". Obviously, you made that up or at least tricked yourself into thinking that I was doing that. Are you feeling somehow guilty in the words that I wrote down? It sounds to me that you're taking the words personally. This leads me to think that you too must have done something similar and now aren't happy that I too have called you out. It's just a speculation though. I just don't understand why it is so hard for people to accept that laws are out there for a reason and that breaking them should be frowned upon in society. After all if blackmail wasn't heinous, everyone would be doing it.

I mean come on, you're just borrowing someone for the moment. How bad could it be? I said I would return it if I get what I wanted!

Last edited by AWDracer; 10-27-2009 at 05:52 PM.
Old 10-27-2009, 05:58 PM   #46
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Well, I would like to draw a clear line separating our abolishment of real rape content and any other kind of real "crimes":

1) Although I assume most of us would classify rape as a most heinous crime, we do not put rape above anything else concerning the seriousness of the crime.
Considering the overall topic of this board and the rather "blurred perception" of our fantasy in the general public we simply have to have a precise distinction between our sexual fetish and the actual crime.
Our intention was not and is not to rate crimes in any way.

2) Anyone who admits to committing any felonies and/or offences on RB is free to do so of course. Neither moderators nor members of RB are any sort of judiciary. We are not an arm of law enforcement either.

3) If our members enjoy bickering over moral, legal, ethical or whatever questions we might shake our head occasionally but we certainly don't mind.

4) On a personal level I actually do enjoy your argument with ChiTownHoney quite a bit. Although it constantly baffles me how people again and again take an argument with her serious, I still love how she manages to drive people almost mad over nothing.
I'm glad that you enjoy it as much as I do. I understand that these debates are not meant to serve for the purposes in law enforcement. That was not my intention however.

Both fraud and rape hurt people and they hurt them in different ways. Fraud could be a number of things from the theft of ID with the intention of representing that person to commit a crime, or stealing funds from people's bank accounts. It could also extend to trickery in order to gain someone's trust.

Safe to say, the vast majority of victims of fraud and rape rarely end up happy.
Old 10-28-2009, 03:39 AM   #47
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, in all fairness I don't think "criticizing" the ongoing debate between AWDracer and ChiTownHoney based on the topic of this board is appropriate.

We have numerous threads active dealing with all kinds of subjects not related to RB's general theme at all. Countless discussions and comments on various subjects, several joke-threads even. Those are tolerted as well.

Just because some might find the most recent "annoy me"-debate utterly boring - since ChiTownHoney abusing the system to gain an advantage (like probably millions others do) isn't really new information - we should all respect their argument as long as they keep it going (and as long as it doesn't turn nasty).

They have different opinions and they're both free to have a disagreement on them. As fas as I have seen no new "things that annoy people" have been introduced lated (and were lost in their debate) so apparantly nobody is losing anything by their argument right now.

If this is about to become an enduring discussion however opening a new thread about it might be an option to be considered.

Old 10-28-2009, 08:56 AM   #48
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A fraud is a fraud, who gives a toss whether the fraudster is the president of The USA or some whiney bitch with a fat arse and no tits? If the victimof thefraud is the taxpayer I'm going to judge them both as harshly.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:58 AM   #49
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
You didn't even look at the evidence at all and you've already made decisions on it. I would say at the very least that you're biased, and no way objective. Clearly, your presence here is not to argue objectively about the evidence that I gave which you have no response to. You've attempted to "shrug it off" or pull a Chitown, in that everything someone says is irrelevant because it doesn't apply to her.

I said that my intention was not to report individuals, but merely, to call them out on it. I never planned to pull an "EZZDX" on you guys. That point is moot but obviously was brought up as fodder because there was absolutely nothing coming back my way, and you know it.

It annoys me that someone can get away with something and brag about it. It fits into the original debate. Not sure why you're saying that I'm going off-base here. I'm not.

There's a reason why I believe you were siding with Chi. You are accusing of me being holier than thou, and my response to that is "No I wasn't". Obviously, you made that up or at least tricked yourself into thinking that I was doing that. Are you feeling somehow guilty in the words that I wrote down? It sounds to me that you're taking the words personally. This leads me to think that you too must have done something similar and now aren't happy that I too have called you out. It's just a speculation though. I just don't understand why it is so hard for people to accept that laws are out there for a reason and that breaking them should be frowned upon in society. After all if blackmail wasn't heinous, everyone would be doing it.

I mean come on, you're just borrowing someone for the moment. How bad could it be? I said I would return it if I get what I wanted!
At last you get the point of my original post, I would be very surprised if there isn't anyone who hasn't pulled some kind of fiddle, whether it is something minor like accepting a tenner for setting up someones PC/ TV or whatever, something which technically you should report to the taxman as income, but don't bother, to claiming for a benefit you shouldn't have.

Also, for the third, and to be honest, last fucking time. I found you ending a post with, noone will have an answer to your question the height of arrogance. Maybe this was not your intention, but after reading ALL you argumants in ALL the threads you have posted in, well the evidence speaks for itself somewhat.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:31 PM   #50
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
At last you get the point of my original post, I would be very surprised if there isn't anyone who hasn't pulled some kind of fiddle, whether it is something minor like accepting a tenner for setting up someones PC/ TV or whatever, something which technically you should report to the taxman as income, but don't bother, to claiming for a benefit you shouldn't have.

Also, for the third, and to be honest, last fucking time. I found you ending a post with, noone will have an answer to your question the height of arrogance. Maybe this was not your intention, but after reading ALL you argumants in ALL the threads you have posted in, well the evidence speaks for itself somewhat.
I'll say for the record that I was not being arrogant over the issue. It was a statement which suggested that there are probably more "dishonest" type people out there. That was all.

For the income you gain from cash that you receive from other citizens, sure, a lot of people don't claim them and that's still against the law. You're not likely to get caught but still that doesn't make it less illegal.

"It's not illegal until you get caught" is a motto that a lot of people follow.

But it raises a question why you don't perceive Chitown's posts (in this thread) to be "holier-than-thou". Hmm...
Old 10-29-2009, 01:12 AM   #51
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Safe to say, the vast majority of victims of fraud and rape rarely end up happy.
Broad strokes for dim folks, I suppose.

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:52 AM   #52
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
A fraud is a fraud, who gives a toss whether the fraudster is the president of The USA or some whiney bitch with a fat arse and no tits? If the victimof thefraud is the taxpayer I'm going to judge them both as harshly.
I couldn't resist this one! Don't tell me that you've never done a 'cash in hand job' before and have always declared your full earnings. Be honest mate! The only honest man this world has ever had was crucified.
Old 10-29-2009, 06:21 AM   #53
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wouldn't be worth the hassle - if there is even the slightest suspicion you're trying to con them they decide on your behalf how much you must have earnt and you'd have a devil of a time trying to convince them otherwise.

Only the big guys here get away with screwing the tax man.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 01:42 PM   #54
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44 View Post
Broad strokes for dim folks, I suppose.
Wow, I'm not the dim one here. Read the following: How about I defraud you and your assets and your role in this scheme is that you'll be happy about it? How about that?

Yeah, that's right. I figured you wouldn't be happy. I said the vast majority of people won't like getting defrauded. I opened the idea that some people obvious like getting raped or ripped off from their hard work. There's always those people to account for.

Let's try out an experiment. Let me scam you. The scheme for this is that I will give you a huge payout if you give me the bikes now. Don't worry, just tell me your bank info and I will deposit money there. Also, please write my name under your house ownership. Don't worry, it's just for collateral procedure. Nothing will happen to it at all .

Oh and get this, I want you to be happy out of this. Nothing's more fun than seeing ME in a new Lamborghini Murcielago (I wanted one of those for a long time) and I can get myself a 3 million dollar mansion. Come on man, use your head. Stop being so selfish.

Last edited by AWDracer; 10-29-2009 at 02:08 PM.
Old 10-29-2009, 01:50 PM   #55
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by batffink View Post
I couldn't resist this one! Don't tell me that you've never done a 'cash in hand job' before and have always declared your full earnings. Be honest mate! The only honest man this world has ever had was crucified.
You've clearly never read any of the posts, which is fine, because you've so far demonstrated that you're only interested in the search for the justification of YOUR actions. Anything else that goes against what you're doing, you will not listen. It explains why you exited out of the thread knowing full well that you were becoming a target soon. It wasn't guilt that you were exiting the thread for - it was because you didn't want to look bad when you're actually doing bad things. Now, I'm not sure how much of an extent you've tried to scam the government, but so far, you're "on the side" of the people who scam governments under the justifications that "no humans are honest". Really? There is another argument I'd like you to investigate - all humans have evil traits in them. Would you take the same type of approach on a killer who's killed your sister or your mom or someone close to you? Would you still seek for the FULL EXTENT OF JUSTICE ON THE KILLER? Of course you would. Thus, I have illustrated that these people are downright selfish. It only matters if YOU'RE involved - other people are completely irrelevant in your perspective. Shame on you.

It's not about whether or not someone has been FULLY honest in their entire life. It is far too complicated but of course you will drill on that belief because it "tries" to give justification as to you doing what you do. It ignores the fact that the actions you're doing have been agreed by society to be ILLEGAL. You don't care what society wants. You just care about what YOU WANT.

There is a HUGE difference between not making tax claims and ACTIVELY SCAMMING GOVERNMENT FOR WELFARE CHECKS/SOCIAL BENEFITS. Both are illegal however. Chitown fits in the latter half as far as I know, but she could be circumventing the processes in order to lower her tax hit.

It seems that the "criminals" in this thread refuse to understand this concept: "It does not make an action legal if you don't get caught"

Tell me Batfinkk, if you had an opportunity to rob a bank and you weren't going to get caught and if other people had opportunities to do so without failure, would you still do it? The sad part about this question is that it DOESN'T need an answer - you've explicitly implied that you'd do it. I guarantee that you will not be singing the same tune when the money that is stolen from you by a robber was actually yours to begin with.

FYI, when I say "it doesn't need an answer", it is not an arrogant statement. It makes connections with what that person is implying. It is insinuation, a safe assumption.

It's absolutely ridiculous. The people on here claim that they'll do practically anything if they don't get caught. If they're called out for that, they'll just say "well nobody is clean anyways". What kind of shit justification is that?

It's funny. The people who are committing the bad acts here have NOTHING TO LOSE. Of course it will be easy for them to say "Nobody is ever honest". I'd like to see if they take the exact same attitude when THEY THEMSELVES LOSE SOMETHING THAT THEY CHERISH, whether it be money or someone close to them that they love.

Last edited by AWDracer; 10-29-2009 at 02:15 PM.
Old 10-29-2009, 02:10 PM   #56
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Wow, so many ignorant selfish people here. I'm so surprised.

How do they even get through life like this? I'd say that we should not pay these people for their contribution for society. The income could be better distributed for sure. We deserve it more because it is the honest people who keep governments working. They at least do not look to steal other people's money if they can get away with it. Most importantly, if the criminals found in this thread that could get caught do not accept the consequences in doing the illegal acts. People make mistakes but for people like Batffink, and Chitown, among a couple of people here, they will never be making mistakes. I classify these people as borderline asocial citizens who have great potential to be big-time criminals in their real life. They lack a set of natural human morality. They don't feel bad at all for stealing something that they did not deserve. They all are feeling self-entitled.

Last edited by AWDracer; 10-29-2009 at 02:25 PM.
Old 10-29-2009, 02:17 PM   #57
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

AWDracer...
Old 10-29-2009, 02:26 PM   #58
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by batffink View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
AWDracer...
If you have nothing to contribute to this thread beside "laughing" and pointing fingers to skulls, you need to leave. I don't care if you're a moderator or not. The fact is, you too could be a criminal who gets offended by the fact that citizens are calling them out. You either agree with my points or disagree. It looks like you're disagreeing with them. Too bad. I'm saying what some people are saying about criminals. Live with it.
Old 10-29-2009, 02:37 PM   #59
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

"Boy, you have done smoked your self retarded."

So I'm retarded because no one here grasps some concepts which I really think is a BASIC foundation of what makes a human being? I might not be good at calculus but shit, decent morality, that's even harder.

Out of all the reasonable people left on this forum, I expected you to understand this situation much more easily than other people. You have something that a lot of people envy - a companion. How you would do anything to protect that companion, and how much sorrow you would have if something happened. It's so simple, yet you seem off-base. Edit: I see your response to that original question.

It's so basic and so easy to understand if you put yourself in someone else's shoes.

Though I see the response you gave me, it disappoints me. Whole pages of written text written down and all I get are short pieces of text that show that the person has no reading comprehension, or pictures grabbed out from the internet that do not address any of the points. Seems like I'm the human here while the rest are sub-human, incapable of rational discussion.

Last edited by AWDracer; 10-29-2009 at 02:47 PM.
Old 10-29-2009, 02:41 PM   #60
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
If you have nothing to contribute to this thread beside "laughing" and pointing fingers to skulls, you need to leave. I don't care if you're a moderator or not. The fact is, you too could be a criminal who gets offended by the fact that citizens are calling them out. You either agree with my points or disagree. It looks like you're disagreeing with them. Too bad. I'm saying what some people are saying about criminals. Live with it.
*points at the Rowdy Room sign*
This is Rowdy Room, I can post whatever I want in here as long as it doesn't violate the no real rape or underage rules!
I could call you a hamster brained chimpanzee if I wanted to but I wouldn't want to insult hamster brained chimpanzees by associating them with you...