Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-19-2013, 05:59 AM   #1
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Double standards

Having just read through a thread where men were asked to identify what kind of woman would be safe from rape, I couldn't help but notice the trend against old, fat and ugly (I'm in the rowdy room, so hopefully these simple terms are acceptable).

Fair enough, I say. Everyone is entitled to their preferences. Personally, I've slept with some stunning men (think, male stripper / model) who left me cold below the waist. I've also slept with a few obese men, who managed to arouse me and who were great company, on top of that. My view, as a fit, moderately attractive 40 year old woman, is: don't judge a book by its cover. This is for my benefit, so I don't miss out on a great guy.

It seems, however, that some men pick women exclusively on the basis of looks. My question is, if this is you, do you apply the same standards to yourself? Or does that not enter into consideration?

I should mention that I've seen old, fat and unattractive men approach a girl and start criticising her appearance. It always makes me think: have you looked in a mirror lately?

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 09:07 AM   #2
Dangerdevil

Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dangerdevil

I think I'm pretty aware of my shortcomings from a physical standpoint. I am not one to criticize a woman because of her own appearance for that reason. Personally, I think you can find something beautiful in every woman, be it her eyes, her smile, or her willingness to take off her clothes

Beauty is definitely in the high of the beholder. I definitely find you to be incredibly beautiful and sensual Sasha but that's just me - some might see your age and immediately look elsewhere. If all someone sees in others is their own narrow standard of what is and isn't attractive, that tells you something about that person i.e. that they're pretty fucking shallow. And that they probably are going to have to resort to rape if they're going to get any.
Dangerdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:27 AM   #3
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha Girl View Post
I should mention that I've seen old, fat and unattractive men approach a girl and start criticising her appearance. It always makes me think: have you looked in a mirror lately?
I was in a club a few years ago and was approached by a man who was at least 40 lbs overweight, badly dressed and sweaty. On his lapel was a button that read "No Fat Chicks". I laughed out loud.

I'm no paragon of virtue (understatement). I admit that I will look longer at "tall, dark and handsome" in a meat-market club situation. However, the ones who keep my attention aren't necessarily the eye-candy.

Men have always been more visual, but it seems silly for a guy who's alone and actually wants to hook up with a woman to narrow the field to only those women who live up to some arbitrary external standard. Especially when he's not exactly a 10 in the looks department himself.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:08 PM   #4
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

To be honest it depends whether it is just mental fantasy victim or looking around me going, she nice etc...

If I am honest, If I am laying there idly thinking, than I will imagine she is more Megan Fox/ Angelina Jolie than Roseanne. Looking around though, well I just like women, though I must admit not at each end of the weight extremes.

Now I am well aware of the fact that I am no Brad Pitt, but to my wife I am, just as I am aware that she is no Jolie, but to my eyes she is even hotter, she is mine and I am hers, though we do arrange the odd loan out ha ha
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:02 PM   #5
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Pete put it so much more eloquently than I could. In essence, this is a fantasy site, so taking those posts in that context, who's going to wank off thinking of some fat old minger when they can have any woman their mind cares to conjure?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:31 PM   #6
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Fair point about the fantasy v reality, I merely got the impression the same rules applied in real life (at least for some). Hence also why I made reference to a real life example.

I confess to usually fantasising about good looking rapists, but in truth my biggest fantasy is a rapist who falls in love with me.

Old 04-19-2013, 03:36 PM   #7
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Everyone has different standards I guess. Whether for the RP or for real life. I know my gf in RL thinks herself more than undesireable but yet I find her extremely attractive. It all comes down to what we each want. Is there a double standard - probably. A lot of guys are pretty full of themselves but I've also see the same in gals. In the end it comes down to two people finding each other and going from there regardless.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:05 PM   #8
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Pervi & FR, are of course correct, in fantasy a man’s mind will tend to focus on who he perceives as the perfect female specimen. In reality the girls all get prettier at closing time.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:32 PM   #9
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwham View Post
Pervi & FR, are of course correct, in fantasy a man’s mind will tend to focus on who he perceives as the perfect female specimen. In reality the girls all get prettier at closing time.
Is that why men drink before asking a girl out? I always thought it was lack of confidence.

*Side note: I tend to turn down anyone who looks like they've drunk too much. Most of the time it seriously impairs performance.

Old 04-19-2013, 07:03 PM   #10
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Is that why men drink before asking a girl out? I always thought it was lack of confidence.

*Side note: I tend to turn down anyone who looks like they've drunk too much. Most of the time it seriously impairs performance.
Drinking beforehand could be a lack of confidence for some men, or a way to blur a guilty conscience for others. It can also be he is just out having fun and the drink overcomes him and his usual standards are obscured by his drunkenness.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:06 PM   #11
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Strong drink giveth the desire but taketh away the ability."

'nuff said.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 09:54 PM   #12
GermanChick

GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GermanChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post

'nuff said.
Speak for yourself

MY ability gets better with drink

As to the initial OP -

Speaking in fantasy terms:
The men on these boards tend to pick victims that they get aroused by I assume - thus the tendency for all us women to be supermodels...

For the women the main characteristic seems to be that they're strong individuals, so the main distinction is physical strength rather than looks - too many 'pretty boys' don't seem inclined or even capable to overpower a woman.

I personally have discovered that I like to be objectified a bit too - and with that comes a little bit of degradation that is dished out better (imo) by a less 'pretty' and more realistic man...

IRL - well, that would take too long to take apart imo. Needless to say - we are all attracted to different things and thank god for that. I, for example, have never in my life been attracted to a good looking/pretty man IRL - well, except for DH which I ended up marrying of course
My RL attraction happens with intelligent, funny, lively men - independent of looks.

GermanChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 10:23 PM   #13
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In RL it's hard for me to precisely state what I find attractive in a woman, although physical looks aren't everything, that's for sure - whether she's thin, overweight, or even obese. Personality is EVERYTHING - sexiness always comes from the inside out, regardless of the woman's physique or age. For example, in a very young woman her maturity can be a HUGE turn on - while in a woman older than me, her wildness and vitality can IRRESISTIBLY suck me right in. But most of all I love spontaneity, openness, intelligence, sarcasm, and a sense of humor - that's what I MUST make rape or make love to - always...

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:28 AM   #14
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

I think there needs to be a 'naughtiness' in their eye, some women no matter how they look just, well appear like they will be naughtier in bed than others, a real 'dirty cow' if you will, better to make it enjoyable for us both. These ones also turn out to be more fun in general

And others, well, they look like they will just lay there and give nothing, whether it is straight vanilla or something a little spicier.

My personal take at work is what I call the 'hello test', that is when you walk past them one of you say's hello, some reply, or even says it first, like you have made their whole morning/ afternoon/ evening by walking past, while others its so grudging it seems like they feel you should be honoured that they even took time to look up, let along spoke to you.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 05:05 AM   #15
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
I think there needs to be a 'naughtiness' in their eye, some women no matter how they look just, well appear like they will be naughtier in bed than others, a real 'dirty cow' if you will, better to make it enjoyable for us both. These ones also turn out to be more fun in general

And others, well, they look like they will just lay there and give nothing, whether it is straight vanilla or something a little spicier.

My personal take at work is what I call the 'hello test', that is when you walk past them one of you say's hello, some reply, or even says it first, like you have made their whole morning/ afternoon/ evening by walking past, while others its so grudging it seems like they feel you should be honoured that they even took time to look up, let along spoke to you.
This shows just how perceptive men really are, despite all their claims to the contrary.

It also explains why I get so many men smiling at me (as my sister once commented about a stranger passing by: "that man looked at you with love in his eyes."). But then, I go out of my way to smile at people. Sometimes, too, I will smile at a man because I see him checking me out.

Old 04-20-2013, 01:15 PM   #16
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Before I raped little miss Rotter the first time I drank quite a few pints of wifebeater. To counteract the possible negative effects, I took Viagra. Basicly it turned me in to a drunken, violent rapist with a hard cock.

I don't recall any complaints apart from a lot of crying and chewing of skirting boards.

Quote:

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 06:27 PM   #17
jwham
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post

'nuff said.
I think that some men handle their drink better than others, and of course I am not speaking of sloppy falling down drunks. But I do speak of men that as the night gets late and the prospects are few, his standard becomes more forgiving.
Old 04-20-2013, 07:04 PM   #18
LIDM99810
Privileged Member

LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Uve had a lot of experiences with men wanting hot young thin girls (aka at the time: me) despite being elderly, overweight. And ungly. It happens to me all the time here, you guys remember keechy? Bald overweight 65 yr old, actually expected id fuck him.

Last fling here the mick guy is about 130 odd kg, and not much taller than me, yet professes to "hate" fat chicks, hence at the time he saw me as the only viable prospect. So if I could say to these idiots, take what you can get, but don't expect me, who's young, to hoook up withe lederly, ugly men.

So in that way, some men expect the world of a girl, yet take no effort into their appearances.sorry but its happened a lot and is a pet hate of mine.
LIDM99810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 07:18 PM   #19
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIDM99810 View Post
Uve had a lot of experiences with men wanting hot young thin girls (aka at the time: me) despite being elderly, overweight. And ungly. It happens to me all the time here, you guys remember keechy? Bald overweight 65 yr old, actually expected id fuck him.

Last fling here the mick guy is about 130 odd kg, and not much taller than me, yet professes to "hate" fat chicks, hence at the time he saw me as the only viable prospect. So if I could say to these idiots, take what you can get, but don't expect me, who's young, to hoook up withe lederly, ugly men.

So in that way, some men expect the world of a girl, yet take no effort into their appearances.sorry but its happened a lot and is a pet hate of mine.
I think the attitude bothers you more than their appearance. The notion that you should just put out without question. Now, if there was courtship involved you'd get to say no. I like you just as a friend.