Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-30-2007, 05:12 AM   #1
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default New ideas for RB

Here is a chance for the members of RB to have a say in what they would like to see appear on, or have occur within the board.

Post your suggestions or ideas here as to what you would like to see added/ included.You may make more then one suggestiong. Dont forget to use some common sence and abide by the rules and regulations of this board when thinking about your suggestions

The rules of the board:
1. NO sex with children ! [no pictures or video stories or anything to do with anyone under 18]
2. NO real rape ! We are a fantasy only site
3. NO spam of any form !
4. NO links to "bad" sites (viruses, exploits, etc.) !
5. No personal insults with the exception of the rowdy room.
6. No links or names of other similar sites allowed. if you need to refer to them please use abbreviations or nicknames

Please have all suggestions posted by the 1st August. After this date the Mods will look over all suggestions given and see what ones are acceptable to use.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 05:27 AM   #2
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

a gallery? is this even possible?
Old 06-30-2007, 07:48 AM   #3
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

What kind of gallery?
Old 06-30-2007, 11:26 AM   #4
persiangurl

persiangurl Level 1 (100+)persiangurl Level 1 (100+)

updating the archives everyday, seeing as how 984759874598479 mods and an admin cant seem to stop the board from getting hacked every 2 weeks
persiangurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 07:56 PM   #5
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

hahah PG, how can mods keep hackers away? We don't have access to the Admin control panel. Please do explain how updating the archives would help prevent this? I'm not techie, lol.
Old 06-30-2007, 08:12 PM   #6
insignia0
Privileged Member

insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)

i think she is basically saying backup teh forums more often than normal.
Old 06-30-2007, 09:18 PM   #7
Jezebel
Melana's Pudding Cup

Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)

I think backing up the forums more often would probably be a good idea, maybe even once a week. I'm not sure how difficult it is to do that though.
the way you kick and scream, kick and scream
Jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 09:21 PM   #8
cleanfun4all

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiangurl
updating the archives everyday, seeing as how 984759874598479 mods and an admin cant seem to stop the board from getting hacked every 2 weeks

Old 06-30-2007, 10:00 PM   #9
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

id like to see a members only feature.....i know weve been over it, but hear this out.....its not a full section, but an option while making a thread (although if this is not possible then id still vouch for a section lol).....this is because some people may really wanna post things, stories, rps, ect ect, but for a myriad of reasons are scared to...having a members only section lets them post what they want freely with a good sense of security and still lets us see their contributions to the board.....maybe just like, a setting when making a thread, just click something to make it members only thread.....that way its not a full blown section, it just wont appear to guests, so theyre not even really missing out, since they dont know its there to strat with.....it gives a better reason to get lurkers joining and, as i said before, will help a lot of people already signed up but lurking a chance to participate. hope to see some feedback(positive or constructive preferably LOL) and please feel free to add to the suggestion.....thanks ^_^

(i just realised my explanation is unclear...lemme use an example LOL) say User12345 wants to post a story in the story section, but is scared, but this option is added...he creats a thread in the stories section and clicks a thread setting button that makes it members only then posts the thread after example story1 and before example story2.....say a guest is now browsing this section, hell only see like...Example story1 and Example story2, BUT a member will see example story1, then user12345s story then example story 2.....because the guests wont really know where to look and have no way to access it, theyll be totally safe from prying eyes.....hope others jump on the bandwagon fer this lolol

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971

Last edited by dashrendar44; 06-30-2007 at 10:05 PM.
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 12:31 AM   #10
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

To simplify your idea, dash, I think having a "priveliged member" section could be a good idea. Now I know it sounds very similar to another board but their special section does not get invaded much at all that I've ever known? Although I don't live on that board either
Old 07-01-2007, 01:53 AM   #11
Sephy

A few thoughts...

1. Daily backups can be set up and scheduled to run automatically using a chron job from the ACP. Very simple. As this backs up all the database tables (without the clutter of graphics or source code), it takes very little space on the server.

2. The forum software is out of date and makes the board highly vulnerable. Upgrading to the current version is very important to make the site more secure.

3. A gallery is an easy add-on if there's an interest in having one. Would recommend one in particular (contact me privately if you want more info), and it integrates with this forum software. (By integration, meaning it recognizes registered members so you don't have to log in again to go there and that could be set for members only.. works with all the access and permissions set for the usergroups. And it blends right in using the same formatting, color/style, etc.) I would also suggest a chat add-on package (non-IRC) that is part of this site (replacing the current chat room), independent from somebody else's server (again, contact me if you need details).

4. In all other adult or sex-related discussion groups I've been involved with, I have always preferred most or all of that to be restricted to "members only". Visiting guests would not be able to see or read the content inside. This is because people generally feel more comfortable in a private setting when it comes to talking about very personal subjects and their own experiences.

For this site, however, I definitely do NOT recommend it. Why? Because this is NOT just another discussion group that talks about our personal relationships and human sexuality -- this board focuses on the subject of RAPE. Even in fantasy-only.. that's a whole different world. It's very important to keep it all open, direct, and accessible to anyone who comes here for a look around. In my opinion, the very instant we set aside some part of this site that is closed, hidden, private, and restricted ... we have just raised unwanted suspicion upon ourselves from people we don't want here in the first place. If there is no harm here - if we (truly) do not condone real rapes - if this doesn't lead to something abusive or criminal... then there is nothing we need to hide from view. Let's not ask for trouble here that we don't need.
Old 07-01-2007, 02:12 AM   #12
Sephy

I thought of one other suggestion that will probably have you all throwing rotten vegetables at me (or worse.. lol). And that is.. to totally drop the rowdy room. I know that's insanely popular among the membership and most of what goes on there is seldom more than just playful banter. But in the short time that I've been here, I've seen a lot of people really going off on each other.... over stupid stuff. So many long-time members have had really been stomped on and they got their feelings hurt -- for real. Many of them walked right out of here because of it. That "rowdiness" really does spill over into other forums and it has an effect on the atmosphere here.
Old 07-01-2007, 03:12 AM   #13
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephy
A few thoughts...

1. Daily backups can be set up and scheduled to run automatically using a chron job from the ACP. Very simple. As this backs up all the database tables (without the clutter of graphics or source code), it takes very little space on the server.

I believe you mean CRON job....

Anyway, a database dump for a forum of this many users could easily be 200MB (no graphics, and of course not the vBulletin source code).

I as well have to say a members' only section would be nice.... The feature someone mentioned earlier where you could make certain threads members only would be cool too (and fairly easy if you were familiar with vBulletin).
theman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 03:33 AM   #14
Sephy

Quote:
Originally Posted by theman
I believe you mean CRON job....

Anyway, a database dump for a forum of this many users could easily be 200MB (no graphics, and of course not the vBulletin source code).
Yes, I meant cron. Thanks.

... and okay, it could be 200 MB. So? If there's limited space available on the server, then make it a weekly backup.. a biweekly backup.. whatever. The setting can be done selectively, too, admin can pick and choose only those tables he wants backed up at any given time. Set up a full back up once a month then, if need be, and do daily backups of only the user data, threads, posts, private messages... leaving off the rest. Those backup files can also be downloaded to his hard drive or synced over to another hosting account. It's still better than doing them occasionally or not at all.
Old 07-01-2007, 04:56 AM   #15
Darkman
its all give and take

mmm i mean like a members gallery, maybe you could extend the users cp so that when you click on someone you can have a large picture of them/something? i dunno
Old 07-01-2007, 05:04 AM   #16
Darkman
its all give and take

wait ive got it, make a myspace clone for sm/bondage/rapes types like us! that would be awesome!
Old 07-01-2007, 05:05 AM   #17
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Actually everyone has the option of posting a profile picture if they so choose!
Old 07-01-2007, 12:36 PM   #18
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

sephy brings up a good point about the whole "what have we got to hide?" thing, but your forgetting...MODS ARE MEMBERS! they (and us) can still see inapropriate posts and ether report to mod or the mod that sees it just deletes it....its not a matter of protecting sickos that may be on this board talking about real experiences or something its about setting a better comfort level and helping the atmosphere of the board

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
Old 07-01-2007, 05:55 PM   #19
cleanfun4all

I rather doubt that a backup of the database, minus the table structure, would be anywhere near 200 MB. The last backup I did elsewhere was 60 MB. However, even if it were 200 MB, so what? That would take at the most 10 to 15 mins to download on a high speed connection. Ideally, the backup does need to be downloaded and saved locally. Backing up to the server doesn't do you much good if there's some type of catastrophic failure of the server. I don't know the all the details, but I've been on RB for about three years and in that time, there has been a complete loss of ALL the posts on the forum, not once but twice.

I have mixed feelings about a members only section. A lot of people seem to like the idea, but I don't really see the point.

There are really only two ways for a members section to work. One, the membership process is automated, someone becomes a member simply by creating an account, or making a certain number of posts. The second way is, access is manually granted by an admin, one member at a time.

The first way doesn't really accomplish much. If all someone has to do to gain access to the members only section is, create an account, then why have a members only section at all?

The second allows more selectivity in who you grant access to, but and trust me on this, it is a pain in the ass to administer.
Old 07-01-2007, 06:15 PM   #20
dashrendar44
Kamina

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanfun4all
If all someone has to do to gain access to the members only section is, create an account, then why have a members only section at all?
thats a good question, but think about it, if all it takes to be a member is 3 mins of your time, why are there always at least 100 guests on the site and only about 10 or 20 members at a time? like i said before, its mainly a comfort level thing.....its also good if someone you know drifts here and guests around and sees a pic of you youd be fucked, but if it was a members only thread theyd never see it, so it still has a merit