Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-09-2014, 04:49 PM   #1
CaptiveSoul

CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)
Default Couples forced together - Common fantasy?

Lurking here for some time, but only managed to get the registration through today, so, this is only my second RB post. Something I've often wondered about:

My rape fantasies pretty much go both ways, with myself as either the perpetrator or the victim. A subset of the latter type is the fantasy in which I am taken captive along with a female victim, and she and I are forced into sex with each other, a sort of shared victimization. This actually was one of my biggest turn-ons even when I was very young; the idea of a girl and I being captured together, forced to strip (or better yet, forced to strip each other), and being tied together naked and face-to-face and struggling, was an extremely arousing fantasy. Of course our captors would rape us themselves as well, but it was somehow even more villainous of them to force us essentially to rape each other in front of them. The fantasy perpetrators early on were generally all women; later on mixed couples and groups came into it more. I'm sure my fantasy co-victims really appreciated that.

Is this a common fantasy type among people here? Is there a term for it, like femdom, malesub etc? Couplesub? Coupsub?
CaptiveSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 04:26 AM   #2
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've just sent you a friend request.
I love your fantasy.
As a guy who dream about been drugged, tied down and raped by girls I think this variation is very very hot. Thank you.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 11:21 AM   #3
CaptiveSoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
As a guy who dream about been drugged, tied down and raped by girls I think this variation is very very hot. Thank you.
You need to be careful what you post here. Saying openly that you dream of being raped in bondage by girls is very dangerous. The secret organizations of girl rapists all watch these boards for likely abduction targets. With everything you've been posting on RapeBoard, it's almost certainly already too late. The girls know how to find you. They will have you under continuous surveillance even now, patiently waiting for the right moment to sneak up behind you and jab a needle into your neck. When you wake up in their rape chamber and find yourself naked and tightly bound on a bed surrounded by a crowd of girls looking down at you, you will have only yourself to blame.
Old 02-10-2014, 11:26 AM   #4
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love you man
Old 02-11-2014, 10:46 PM   #5
CaptiveSoul

This kind of scenario doesn't seem very common in stories and imagery on the internet. I haven't found much anyway.

Everything I post here, whether text or imagery, relates to fantasy imaginings, and not to what I would want to actually happen to people in real life.
I generally don't do the friending thing much on message boards, but feel free to PM me if you want.

Profile: Male / Single / Middle-aged / Midwest USA / Fantasize as either victim or perpetrator
Old 02-12-2014, 05:19 AM   #6
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Yeah I'd love to get videos about it but they just don't exist or are very hard to find
Old 02-12-2014, 06:26 PM   #7
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Female Couples

Here's a hot idea.

Kidnap two sisters, say, Emily and Zooey Deschanel. Force they to choose: Either have sex with each other, or each will be forced to watch while the other is raped.

trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 09:33 PM   #8
CaptiveSoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble-shooter View Post
Here's a hot idea.

Kidnap two sisters, say, Emily and Zooey Deschanel. Force they to choose: Either have sex with each other, or each will be forced to watch while the other is raped.
Giving the victims a choice like that, at least you're kinder than the perpetrators in my fantasies. There's no "either, or" in their plans; the only question is which of those things happens first, and it's not up to us...

Everything I post here, whether text or imagery, relates to fantasy imaginings, and not to what I would want to actually happen to people in real life.
I generally don't do the friending thing much on message boards, but feel free to PM me if you want.

Profile: Male / Single / Middle-aged / Midwest USA / Fantasize as either victim or perpetrator
Old 02-25-2014, 04:56 PM   #9
alexbrett

alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)

The idea pf typing a couple together, with the guy inside her, and whle they're being forced to fuck I would have my way with their assholes... seems fun
alexbrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:19 AM   #10
CaptiveSoul

My illustration of one such situation, the source of my avatar image at the moment. I have drawn this scene many times over the years, often better than this, I think.

The list of things I would not give to be in his place is very, very short.

Old 02-26-2014, 10:59 AM   #11
alexbrett

alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptiveSoul View Post
My illustration of one such situation, the source of my avatar image at the moment. I have drawn this scene many times over the years, often better than this, I think.

The list of things I would not give to be in his place is very, very short.

And what I wouldn't give to be the guy pulling her hair and filling her ass
alexbrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 08:46 PM   #12
CaptiveSoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbrett View Post
The idea pf typing a couple together, with the guy inside her, and whle they're being forced to fuck I would have my way with their assholes... seems fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbrett View Post
And what I wouldn't give to be the guy pulling her hair and filling her ass
The girl and I stare into each other's eyes, bewildered and terrified. I don't even know her name, I think to myself as all hope fades from my mind. We are naked, tied up with ropes, lashed tightly together face to face, the heavy collars locked around our necks linked by a short chain, legs intertwined in a lewd mockery of intimacy, the huge rubber balls strapped into our mouths turning our cries and screams into strangled mewlings. We are both helplessly aroused despite our fear and the lingering agony of the whip-welts that cover every part of our bodies. My erection juts obscenely up beneath the girl's quivering buttocks as we struggle together in useless efforts to free ourselves, the cruelly tight ropes digging painfully into us with every movement. "All right, bitches," our tormentor snarls. "You two cunts know what's coming now... You are! Hahaha!" I jerk in the bonds and make muffled NNGGHH sounds in protest as I feel our tormentor's hand grasping my cock, and the girl and I both scream into our gags as he bends it upward and presses the tip into her pussy. He pushes me inside her and laughs as he yanks the ropes even tighter around our waists and thighs. Oh god no no no this can't be happening. I thrash and strain against the ropes, trying to pull out of her, desperate not to be used to violate this beautiful innocent girl. It is no use; we are bound together too tightly, and my erection swells eagerly within her as her warm body writhes against mine, her thighs flexing, her full firm breasts pressing and rubbing against my chest, her tears mingling with mine on my cheeks. I'm sorry I'm so sorry I don't want this I'm so sorry. New fear ripples through me as the rapist strips himself naked now, standing close to our heads so we can both see. His erection is huge, rock-hard and twitching in anticipation as he pours lube along its length. The girl screams again and shakes her head wildly in denial as he grasps her hips and swings himself up on top of us. He spanks her hard a half-dozen times and then begins working the tip of his cock into her ass. She thrashes in panic, her every breath a scream, as the head forces its way in. "Double your pleasure, slut!" he laughs, and shoves himself inside her in a single deep thrust. The girl shrieks into her gag and convulses against me. I lie helpless beneath the combined weight of the rapist and my fellow victim, struggling desperately despite the torment of the unyielding ropes. Please please somebody help us please somebody. The rapist laughs with animal glee and begins pumping the sobbing girl hard, pulling nearly the full length of his cock out and then ramming it back in up to the balls with every thrust. He slaps and spanks and kneads and pinches the girl's ass and thighs and the sides of her breasts as he humps her relentlessly, fucking her, raping her. The girl's squirming body rocks back and forth with each of his thrusts. Inside her I can feel his rhythmic movements through the thin wall of tissue separating his cock from mine. My cock swells and begins to throb. I can't stop it, can't pull out of her, can't— Oh god I'm gonna come oh no no not inside her I can't oh please— His fist closes in her dark hair and he yanks her head back. The short chain between our collars snaps taut and jerks my head up as well. "Take it, bitch!" he laughs again, and grins down at me. "You're next, fuckboy," he sneers. My mind sinks into despair. I am helpless. Naked. Bound. A captive in bondage in some sadistic pervert's dungeon along with this beautiful terrified girl. No one knows where we are or will ever know what has become of us. There is no hope of escape, or rescue, or release. We will writhe and scream our lives away in an endless hell of continuous sexual torture and repeated rape until long after our minds and souls have shattered. The rapist's breathing becomes ragged, his thrusts accelerate... The girl's eyes widen. Her vagina begins to spasm. My erection swells unbearably toward the inevitable. No... No... NO... NOOOO—

Old 02-27-2014, 04:50 PM   #13
forest4thetrees

forest4thetrees Level 2 (200+)forest4thetrees Level 2 (200+)forest4thetrees Level 2 (200+)

i must say that, though this isn't something that's entered my mind as a fantasy, it's pretty hot... especially with the little write up you did CaptiveSoul...
forest4thetrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 05:55 PM   #14
Chris1911

Chris1911 Level 1 (100+)Chris1911 Level 1 (100+)
Default Couples forced together

I read a rape fantasy story on literotica a while ago, where a couple were camping in the wilderness. A group of outlaws found them and raped both the husband and wife. I couldn't believe how much of a turn on the story was for me, and i started imagining my wife and I in that situation. First i am forced to watch while two of them start raping my wife, and then a third comes over to me and forces his cock deep inside of me and fucks me hard until i feel him cum deep inside of me. I really liked this scenario.
Chris1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 11:21 AM   #15
make_you_scream_and_cry

make_you_scream_and_cry has initial reputation

I had a fantasy like this when I was in high school and just out of high school. It had a few variations but went mainly like this...

Me and my girlfriend are (my room/her room/parked car/etc.) and think we're alone so we start getting into it with each other (sometimes fucking, sometimes on our way but not there yet) when we get interrupted. That's where the variations begin...

Version #1: My/Her step-mom finds us, scolding us for what we're doing, and
then proceeds to dominate/rape us, and also make us do things to
each other.

Version #2: My/Her neighbors catch us, and either take pictures or film us.
Then they call us over one day and show us the evidence they
have. They blackmail us (threatening to tell our parents) into
being their unwilling sex slaves. Both husband and wife using both
of us.

Version #3: The police find us (parked car scene) and force us out of the car
even though we're naked. It can be a male & female cop, or two
female cops (two male cops never seemed to occur for me).
They force me to watch them rape my GF (sometimes doing it to
me too, other times just torturing me). Sometimes they load us
into the cruiser and take us somewhere else.

I can say the "victim" role for me isn't something that's overly common for me, but it was something I found really hot in these different variations anyway.
make_you_scream_and_cry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 11:40 AM   #16
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by make_you_scream_and_cry View Post
I had a fantasy like this when I was in high school and just out of high school. It had a few variations but went mainly like this...

Me and my girlfriend are (my room/her room/parked car/etc.) and think we're alone so we start getting into it with each other (sometimes fucking, sometimes on our way but not there yet) when we get interrupted. That's where the variations begin...

Version #1: My/Her step-mom finds us, scolding us for what we're doing, and
then proceeds to dominate/rape us, and also make us do things to
each other.

Version #2: My/Her neighbors catch us, and either take pictures or film us.
Then they call us over one day and show us the evidence they
have. They blackmail us (threatening to tell our parents) into
being their unwilling sex slaves. Both husband and wife using both
of us.

Version #3: The police find us (parked car scene) and force us out of the car
even though we're naked. It can be a male & female cop, or two
female cops (two male cops never seemed to occur for me).
They force me to watch them rape my GF (sometimes doing it to
me too, other times just torturing me). Sometimes they load us
into the cruiser and take us somewhere else.

I can say the "victim" role for me isn't something that's overly common for me, but it was something I found really hot in these different variations anyway.
Wow, I like your variations! The first variation has good taboo overtones--incest, forced sex, sex slaves, and so forth. I particularly like #3, the cop setting. The combination of getting caught, the authority figures, multi-rape, abduction and I was thinking of the potential to call for 'back-up' and turn it into a gangbang.

Who are you going to tell when it's all over? The cops? LOL! Very intriguing!
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 11:49 AM   #17
make_you_scream_and_cry

make_you_scream_and_cry has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetlust View Post
Wow, I like your variations! The first variation has good taboo overtones--incest, forced sex, sex slaves, and so forth. I particularly like #3, the cop setting. The combination of getting caught, the authority figures, multi-rape, abduction and I was thinking of the potential to call for 'back-up' and turn it into a gangbang.

Who are you going to tell when it's all over? The cops? LOL! Very intriguing!
Thanks, and yeah with the cops scene...totally. Actually the one time I fantasized about them raping us both and calling for backup...but when the backup arrived, I was put into one cruiser and taken somewhere, and she was put into another cruiser and taken somewhere else. The idea of being split up, not knowing what was happening to her etc. Very hot. It ends with us not meeting up again that night, she doesn't call me the next day either. I catch up with her a day or two later and she tells me everything that happened to her.
make_you_scream_and_cry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 09:02 AM   #18
Dadspanksu

Dadspanksu has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Dadspanksu

I've been looking for a couple like this forever
Dadspanksu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 05:38 PM   #19
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

I think it would only be truely humiliating if after you use her thoroughly and break her spirit you make her take a strap on to her husband. The idea of my cum trickling out of her down his thigh as she strap on rapes him. That's about as close to bi as my fantasies get.
Old 05-29-2014, 11:45 PM   #20
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeDaBrute View Post
I think it would only be truely humiliating if after you use her thoroughly and break her spirit you make her take a strap on to her husband. The idea of my cum trickling out of her down his thigh as she strap on rapes him. That's about as close to bi as my fantasies get.
Assuming you first dipped the strap on in her cum-soaked pussy... Mmmmm... Not Bi at all... rather like a savage animal, leaving your mark on the humiliated husband

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote