Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-21-2007, 07:51 AM   #41
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
IMHO...get rid of rowdy room, allow "stronger" language in the general forums and mods to take a line when or if things go too far. Yeah, that means the mods having to make subjective decisions sometimes, but hey...thats the horror of modding!

Im of a mind to agree with this to be honest... sure it might make the job more subjective, but i think would lead to a greater balance
Old 08-01-2007, 04:28 AM   #42
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Suggestions for new ideas for RapeBoard have now closed. Though will reopen at a later date for more suggestions. Below is a list of the Ideas that were given. They will be discussed with the Moderators as to what ideas are suitable for use. I will post the ones that were chosen later.

- Back up forums more often
- A members only section
- Lose the Rowdy Room
- Chat room that works properly
- A Shoutbox for members and guests alike
- Section in the user profile that shows up on each post, under the 'location' that allows members the option to post their first name.
- Bigger PM limit for members
- Index for Stories/ Role Plays
- Allow 'stronger' language in general forums.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 06:50 AM   #43
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by my dark side
Suggestions for new ideas for RapeBoard have now closed. Though will reopen at a later date for more suggestions. Below is a list of the Ideas that were given. They will be discussed with the Moderators as to what ideas are suitable for use. I will post the ones that were chosen later.

- A members only section
- Lose the Rowdy Room
- Section in the user profile that shows up on each post, under the 'location' that allows members the option to post their first name.
Sorry, but i think the sentences in orange are ONE suggestion, not two. I mean perhaps you cant have the one without the other.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:29 PM   #44
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I know that suggestions are closed for this period but I'd like to put one in for next time. We have certain annual awards for best story, ect. I'd like to propose that for certain catagories we do, montly awards. Then at the end of the year the monthly winners would be the nominations for the annual award. We could even go back in time and play catch up based on the date that the (story,roleplay,movie) was posted.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 01:20 PM   #45
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intheshadows
I know that suggestions are closed for this period but I'd like to put one in for next time. We have certain annual awards for best story, ect. I'd like to propose that for certain catagories we do, montly awards. Then at the end of the year the monthly winners would be the nominations for the annual award. We could even go back in time and play catch up based on the date that the (story,roleplay,movie) was posted.

I have another idea along these lines, we could have a "story/role play" club, kinda like a book club. A member of the club(anyone can join)
picks a story or roleplay that is on this board and all the of the club read it and then discuss it. We would rotate throught the club members so that everyone would have a chance to choose.

Last edited by Intheshadows; 08-18-2007 at 01:39 PM.
Old 08-18-2007, 01:37 PM   #46
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

We already had awards, and it'll probably be annual since they went well and we should at least honour Kinky's memory since it was his creation.

I love your second idea though.
Old 08-19-2007, 12:01 AM   #47
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue
I love your second idea though.
If a couple more members indicate that they are interested, I will get it started. I think it would be quite fun, if people are active and post comments. It would also incourage people to participate posting their stories and doing role plays.
Old 08-19-2007, 05:06 AM   #48
admin
Administrator

admin has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intheshadows
I have another idea along these lines, we could have a "story/role play" club, kinda like a book club. A member of the club(anyone can join)
picks a story or roleplay that is on this board and all the of the club read it and then discuss it. We would rotate throught the club members so that everyone would have a chance to choose.
Should it be section closed for viewing by non-members ?
Or maybe closed only for posting by non-members and visible for all?

admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 05:16 AM   #49
admin
Administrator

Quote:
Already done

Quote:
Coming soon
But what the diference between chat room and shoutbox ?

Quote:
- A members only section
Section for all registered users or for all privileged members?
If for priveleged only, I'm afraid, that priv.members will stop to post to the open sections

Quote:
Are you about catalogue for comfortable search ?

Quote:
- Lose the Rowdy Room
I think, it's superfluous
Old 08-19-2007, 05:30 AM   #50
clan_hunter

A technical Questions and Answers section.

Much like this thread but its own section on the board.
Old 08-19-2007, 06:33 AM   #51
admin
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter
A technical Questions and Answers section.

Much like this thread but its own section on the board.
May be "Questions and Answers about board" ?
Old 08-19-2007, 06:58 AM   #52
clan_hunter

Yeah that will be fine a section for where technical questions can ago along with the technical threads we have already created.
Old 08-19-2007, 08:47 AM   #53
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin
Should it be section closed for viewing by non-members ?
Or maybe closed only for posting by non-members and visible for all?

I think the later, visible for all but closed for posting by non-members.
Old 08-23-2007, 05:45 AM   #54
clan_hunter

Animated Avatars

Or would that use too much bandwidth??
Old 08-23-2007, 06:01 AM   #55
clan_hunter

We should not be allowed to delete our own threads once someone has replied to them.

I can create a thread, have 30 members reply and if i delete ithe thread those members replies are also deleted.

The power to delete your threads once someone has replied should be with the mods only so the member will have to request it.
Old 08-23-2007, 06:26 AM   #56
admin
Administrator

Quote:
Animated Avatars

Or would that use too much bandwidth??
Now you can use animated avatar, but you should keep file size

Last edited by admin; 08-23-2007 at 06:28 AM.
Old 08-23-2007, 06:28 AM   #57
admin
Administrator

Quote:
We should not be allowed to delete our own threads once someone has replied to them.

I can create a thread, have 30 members reply and if i delete ithe thread those members replies are also deleted.

The power to delete your threads once someone has replied should be with the mods only so the member will have to request it.
Is there are many members which remove own threads?
Old 08-23-2007, 06:29 AM   #58
clan_hunter

Quote:
Is there are many members which remove own threads?

Hard to tell, i did once the other day as it was a duplicate thread and ended up killing off the members answers already in there and thought to myself afterwards, i shouldn't really be allowed to do that to other members.

Last edited by clan_hunter; 08-23-2007 at 06:32 AM.
Old 08-23-2007, 06:36 AM   #59
clan_hunter

Quote:
Now you can use animated avatar, but you should keep file size

Still get this message when uploading a animated Avatar

You may not upload animated images
Old 08-29-2007, 08:17 AM   #60
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I did not read the whole thread so sorry if someone already came up with that idea but I was thinking of the 'Room Of Truth' or 'The Shrink Room'.

A place where people are going and one after one decide to talk about personal problems, or decide to be asked personal questions. The interest is not to be mean or to degrade others. I was not thinking of that as a continuation of the rowdy room but really as a moderated place where we would open up, listen and try to help others solve personal problems.

The fact that some of us really spent a long time here is a privileged understanding position I think.

Oups I'm getting sick listening to myself. This idea already sounds like a bad episode of 'Dallas' called 'JR mea culpa'
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote