Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2012, 03:06 AM   #1
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Sherry's Initiation

Shelly never felt that attractive to guys she was just more the brainy type she guessed. At 24 with breast about c to d size, long brown hair tied in a braid wearing she was at 5'8 she just felt more clumsy than anything. She spent her whole like being told by her aunt who she lived with that she wasn't that pretty and should rely on her brains to get her through life. Cathy Perroux on the other hand was very attractive. Cathy was a sophmore and the head of the SigmaLibraUniToro fraternity house. Cathy was tall blonde and beautiful with a lovely waist and simple yet perky breasts. Her ass was something so firm it always caught the guys attention. She was popular to the daughter of rich philanthropists and charity hosts. So she was shocked when Cathy came over and talked to her.
``Hi I`m Cathy, Shelly right``She had to do a double take to make sure she had the right person.
“Yeah she said quickly scooting to the side so Cathy could sit down. To Shelly's great surprise she was having an actual conversation with Cathy Perroux. They talked about classes, cute guys the usual girls. She was shocked with Shelly's reaction when she told her that she didn't date much.
“But you're so hot? even for a book worm” her reaction caused Shelly to blush.
“I am?” she asked, it was the first time that she was told that she was hot before.
“Well of course you are, your lovely hair, beautiful eyes and honey you have a pair of tits most women would die for.” She couldn't believe that someone as pretty as Cathy was describing her like this.
“My aunt always says that I'm not that pretty,” she replied . Cathy looked at her dumbfounded.
“Well, I'm sorry your aunt doesn't know what she's talking about,”. As they talked Shelly found herself talking about her family and her aunt who could be extremely strict at times. “Sounds like jealousy to me, she has this hot young girl living with her and she just can't handle the competition. Look why don’t you come to our pledge party and I’ll show you just how hot you are,” Shelly eagerly accepted.

It turned out Cathy was right, with just some alterations to her hair, a touch of makeup and a nice modest looking blouse and skirt combo she noticed a lot of heads were turning to look at her. She never felt so sexy before, so desired it made her flush a little. Cathy handed her a drink. She wasn’t much of a drinker but Cathy told her a couple wouldn’t hurt her. It was late and she was a little tipsy when she made it to the elevator. Jack a huge built receiver got on the elevator with her. He smiled at her. He was kind of cute she thought shaved head with a rugged five o clock shadow. She never considered the consequences of being alone with a drunken line backer at three in the morning. When the elevator closed that’s when the nightmare began. She felt uncomfortable as Jack leered at her. As the elevator closed he went towards her and slipped his hand underneath her skirt.
“What are you doing Jack?” she asked in shock, “no please don't”
“Unbutton your blouse and lose the bra,” he whispered pushing her against the elevator wall. “Do it you little slut,” he ordered as he pinned her with his beefy forearm. His other arm reaching for his fly. He freed his eight inches and started to rub it against her panties. She gasped as she felt him rubbing against her, struggling to break free. To add to her shame and embarrassment after a couple of minutes her body started to betray her. “Yeah you’re starting to like it. I knew all that innocent schoolgirl stuff was an act. The elevator opened on the main floor. Sherry panicked and kicked Jacks shin hard and started running when he let her go. In her panic she ended up going the opposite direction heading more towards the back entrance. She pushed the exit door that lead into a darkened alley. Unfortunately she forgot that she was trying to escape an athlete. She ran into a chain link fence cutting off her escape as Jack already caught up with her.“Now you can either take off what I tell you, or I’ll rip it off. This isn’t the kind of neighbourhood to only be wearing a jacket and panties.
“What?’ Sherry asked. Jack lumbered towards her, his drunken stupor reducing him to a primitive snarling beast. He grabbed her and started ripping into the blouse which caused two buttons to go flying off her blouse.
“Take it off or I’ll…” Sherry cried
“Alright, just don’t hurt me,” Sherry cried as she unbuttoned her blouse and undid the claps at the front of her bra. She was still wearing her jacket which if she was allowed to zip up would cover her breasts. Though the leather would rub against her bare nipples.
“That's a good girl Sherry, now the skirt , drop it then turn around and put your hands on the wall,” Sherry looked around but there was no one around to help her.
“Jack please.. your drunk you don't...” Jack smacked her cutting off her pleas
“Do as your told or it will end very badly for you,” Fearing more pain from Jack Sherry did as she was told. “That's right stick that ass out.” She could feel his warm breath close to her butt cheeks. Then she felt something cold rub against her asshole, cold and rubbery, she whimpered as she felt her virgin asshole being entered by an unknown object.
“No, please no more Jack.” But Jack didn't stop he pushed even more in her ass.
“All sexy bitches should have tails,” he said as he pushed a 5 inch butt plug in her ass. Her knees started to buckle. “Stay up bitch,” he ordered. His rough tone snapped Sherry back up as she was violated with the rubber apparatus. He pushed it deeper in her anal cavity.
“No, please no more…” she felt a sharp sting as Jack slapped her ass hard. She felt like he was sticking fire in her ass. She could feel the flesh ripping around her.
“Would you prefer the real thing?” Sherry shook her head and allowed him to continue without saying a word. She twitched a bit and was afraid what would happen next.
“What the fuck do you think you’re doing?’ Sherry recognized Cathy’s voice.“She’s not ready,” she said sounding annoyed with Jack. “We warned you what would happen if you continued this drunken bullshit.”
“Oh come on, I was…”
“Leather duty throughout her initiation” What Sherry thought what’s going on? What is leather duty? Why isn’t Cathy calling the police? A mess load of thoughts went through the young girls mind. She felt Cathy touch her face. “Sherry are you all right? Hold still I’ll pull this out,” she felt Cathy’s hands push against her ass as she took the plug out slowly. “Damn him now we’re going to have to start your pledging early.”
“What are you talking abou….” A wave of relief suddenly washed over her as the plug was removed from her ass.
“It's just a thing all pledges have to go through. Jack always takes things too far.
“Cathy you mean you knew Jack...”Sherry cried.
“Of course not, I mean we smack bare asses now and then, and yes we plug them a bit,”
“What are you..”
'It's a thing that all the pledges have to go through, even I had to do it,” Cathy told Sherry trying her best to sound reassuring. “Look we booked the activities room C for our pledge try outs pledging will take place there. Don't let that drunk asshole ruin your chance to show your aunt how attractive you are.” She pulled out a small flask “Here have a drink it will help you relax” she offered. She watched as Sherry took a swig of the special narcotic mix in her flask.
“Can't we call the police,” Sherry snifled as she said it, she felt her head getting lighter.
“It'll be our word against his, he didn't leave any physical evidence, luckily. Besides he'll just have his family call their lawyer who’ll demand evidence” Sherry just nodded, everything Cathy said seemed to make sense. “Now the only thing you have to ask yourself is are you going to let him push you down or are you going to go to that pledge meeting and become a woman of influence?”
“Influence?” Sherry asked her head buzzing.
Our sorority networks with some very powerful people. If you pass initiation you could become somebody very important.
“But that's in a couple of hours,”
“You can sleep at my place come on.” They got in Cathy's car and the narcotic overcame Sherry and she conked out. Cathy watched her sleep and smiled. “Sherry, you feel kind of guilty because you wanted Jack to fuck you in the elevator, you wanted him to take you, you were all over the guys at the party,” As she drove Cathy filled Sherry's head with shameful suggestions to make her feel guilty about lustful feelings. This was how she acquired all her pets with a mix of lust and shame.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
enslavement, gangbangs, humiliation