Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-24-2006, 11:46 AM   #1
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Scott's Wife gang rape,incest

Scott’s Wife
By Throatdagger

My name is Bill and my friends or Sam and Joe. We are hanging out over at our friend Hank’s house for a while. His mom is gone Christmas shopping and we are having a little party. Hank has opened the liquor cabinet and we are toasting the end of a great year. We have finished our first semester of college and it is celebration time. We hear Hank’s mom’s car pull into the driveway. We hurry to hide the dirty glasses and the almost empty bottles of booze. We all dash into the living room and pretend to be playing the video game when his mom comes through the front door. Hank’s mom, Melissa, is a real looker. She has big knockers that we all try to brush against when she is in the pool. Since it is the middle of winter, it has been a long time since we had a good look and cheap feel. I turn my head to see her glancing at us as she comes through the front door. Her big tits are bulging through a sheer blouse and bra as she carries two plastic bags in. As she bends her leg to kick the door shut her short skirt rides high on her nylon covered leg. Her high heels click as she scurries into the kitchen; giving us a second glance as she passes.

We each grab another mint from the candy bowl on the coffee table in an attempt to hide our alcohol breaths. We hear the Melissa’s heels continuing clicking on the kitchen floor as she hurries to put her groceries up. Our hearts sink as we hear the door to the dishwasher open. “Hank” she hollers from the kitchen; her voice echoing off the walls, as she comes into the living room. “What have you boys been doing?” She asks sternly as she slaps her hands onto the back of the sofa. “You guys have been drinking; haven’t you?” She continues her voice cracking with displeasure. “You know that you are not old enough to drink. I will not stand for that behavior in my house. You guys had better leave.” She yells as she points to the front door. Her large breasts almost bursting through their sheer coverings as she holds her arm out directing the way for our departure.

The four of us look at each other. We had been discussing how much we would like to get in her panties as we had been partying. Now looked like a prime opportunity. Joe, Sam and I stood up and started around the sofa like we were headed for the door. As Sam past behind her back he suddenly grabbed her right arm and twisted it high behind her back. Joe quickly grabbed her left arm as she turned to jerk free of Sam. “What the hell? Let go of me this instance.” She demanded as Sam and Joe twisted her to face me.

“Not until we have taught you some manners.” I say as an evil look spreads across my face. “Hank” she screams only to watch her son turn the volume up on the TV as she continues to struggle to pull free. “Let me go this instance; I mean it!” Melissa says as a look of fear shows in her eyes. I motion towards the hallway with my head as I turn and go into the kitchen. Sam and Joe struggle to force the fighting woman down the hall. Don’t hurt her too bad.” Hank calls over his shoulder as he continues to manipulate the game’s controller. “We won’t; I’ll give you a holler when we are ready for you.” I say as I enter the kitchen. I quickly find a paring knife in one of the drawers and head down the hallway to the master bedroom where Joe and Sam had taken the now terrified mom.

I enter the bedroom to find my friends pinning the Melissa against the closet door. “Bill, stop this right now. Just quit this and I won’t tell a soul about this.” She pleaded as I walked over to the dresser and begin rummaging through the drawers. I soon found her lingerie and pulled two pair of thigh high sheer nylons out. “Guys, put her on the bed.” I ordered as I ran the long smooth nylons through my fingers. Joe and Sam pulled the struggling mom to the foot of the bed and spun her back towards the bed. She let out a loud “yelp” as they jerked her arms towards of the bed. The air gushed from her lungs as she was toppled backwards onto the bed. She kicked and twisted wildly as they dragged her towards the head board. I dashed to Joe’s side and quickly looped the nylons first around her wrists and then pulling them tight around the post on the sturdy headboard. Having the arm that Joe held secured, he climbed straddle the quickly becoming helpless woman to help Sam secure the arm he was holding.

Melissa was still kicking violently trying to dislodge Joe and free herself from her ever tightening bounds. I held the sharp paring knife in front of her flailing head as I demanded. “You had just better quit fighting and be good. No one is going to help you. You had better just lay still and do exactly as we want or I will have to hurt you.” Total panic spread across her face as she dropped her legs to the bed. Her already short skirt now pulled all the way to her thighs by her struggles. “Please don’t. Please don’t hurt me. Please.” She begged as my friends each grabbed an ankle and jerked her body towards the foot of the bed. “What are you going to do?” She asked in a quaking voice as her legs were thrust down and apart. The shinny nylon material flashing through the air as her ankles were secured to the posts on the footboard.

We all gave out a menacing laugh as we admired our handiwork. “God no; you aren’t going to rape me. Please don’t. I’ll forget all about the drinking. I won’t say a word. Please don’t do this.” She begged as tears swelled in her eyes. She was realizing what a vulnerable position she was in; tied spread eagle on the bed, her son unwilling to help her, her husband, Scott, not due home for hours. All of a sudden Hank appeared in the doorway. “I thought these might be of use.” He said as he smiled broadly and tossed us a digital camera and a deck of playing cards. “Hank, please help me. Stop them please.” Melissa pleaded only to watch as her son disappeared from the door and started back up the hall.

“High to low?” Sam asks as he removes the cards from the box and begins to shuffle the deck. We each nod our agreement as he spreads the deck out on the dresser. Joe scoots the cards apart and picks one card up. “Shit; the five of spades.” He announces as Sam draws his card. “Yes!” he exclaims as he slaps the queen of diamonds on the dresser. I looked nervously at the deck and then quickly select my card. “Damn right.” I yell as I slam the ace of hearts down on the dresser. Melissa tugged violently at her bindings as we approach the bed. The look of lust vividly apparent on our faces. “Well mommy, it looks like I go first.” Joe says as he straddles her twisting body. “Be a good girl. I am just going to make you comfortable; I am going to get you topless.” He said as he smiled broadly anticipating what he was about to do. “NO!” she screamed as Joe reached for the top button on her now crumpled blouse. “Bitch shut up.” I yelled as Sam grabbed the camera and snapped a picture. You had better stop that fucking screaming or we will have to stop it for you.” I demanded as I waved the knife in a threatening gesture. She bit her lower lip tight as Joe twisted the button free. He quickly moved to the next button as she twisted her head to the side. Joe stopped to slap her face. “Bitch, look at me. Keep those fucking eyes open and that face straight ahead.” He growled as he yanked the second button free. Her large breasts bulging under her flimsy bra as her chest heaved up and down with each breath.

Joe jerked the sheer blouse open further as each button popped free. Before long, Melissa’s blouse was spread completely open. I handed Joe the knife and he grabbed the bra cup concealing her left breast and cut the tip completely off with one swoop of the sharp knife. “Glad you have really sharp knifes.” He taunted as he did the same to the other side. Melissa’s face turned crimson with embarrassment as her pink nipples stuck further and further through the slits in her bra as the cool air encircled them. Joe handed the knife back to me as he slammed his head down and began sucking on Melissa’s nipples. I thought she was going to bite a hole through her lower lip as she struggled to keep quiet. Her skimpy bra soon became saturated with Joe’s drool as he slobbered over her taunt nipples. Suddenly he reared back and ripped the flimsy bra off in one huge yank. He looked at the back strap and proudly announced “38DD” to the rest of us. The room flashed with light as Sam snapped picture after picture. Joe began mauling Melissa’s tits like a hungry wild dog after a piece of raw meat. Wee all just stood and watched as he squeezed and twisted her huge boobs; contorting them in all directions.

“My turn” Sam finally roared as he grabbed Joe by the shoulder. Sam tossed Joe the camera as he replaced Joe on the bed. Only he was kneeling between Melissa’s outstretched legs. “No; please stop.” Melissa pleaded as Sam clawed at the waist of her short skirt. “Give me the fucking knife.” He demanded as he yanked the waistband away from her waist. I handed him the knife, almost getting cut as he jerked the knife from my hand. The blade whipping through the air only to start slicing though Melissa’s short skirt. Sam ripped the skimpy skirt completely off and tossed it on the floor. Next the knife started ripping her pantyhose to shreds as Sam went at them like a mad man. Within a minute the panty part of her hose was shredded and thrown across the room. Before Joe could finish taking pictures of Melissa’s predicament, Sam had ripped her bikini panties off and was sniffing them like an animal would a potential piece of food.

Melissa was crying hysterically as Sam ran his fingers through her neatly trimmed bush. I watched as he traced his fingers around the shapely mound of short hairs and then down the crease of each leg. Sam scooted back and then buried his face into her snatch. Melissa jerked wildly from the unwanted invasion. Sam’s tongue flicked in and out like a cat licking water from a bowl. All Melissa could do was twist with shame and cry hysterically as she was hungrily lapped at. She bucked her hips in a vain attempt to escape the unwanted torment; which only served to excite Sam even more. Sam snuggled his face even deeper into Melissa’s private parts as he pried her thighs wider apart.

I knew that I had to get my lucky turn before I blew my load in my pants. I started unfastening my shirt and soon stood totally naked: my dick at full attention. Sam, Sam, that is enough. I don’t want her pussy drenched in your slobber. Melissa begged for us to stop. “Stop and I will forget this ever happened.” She pleaded in a quivering voice as Sam slowly stopped his assault. “No fucking way are we stopping now.’ I shouted as I yanked my dick even stiffer. “You had better just lay there and relax. We just want a good fuck; we don’t want to hurt you.” I said as I smiled and jerked Sam off the bed. I quickly climbed on the bed between her legs as Sam tumbled to the floor. I twisted close between her quivering knees; my cock pointing like an arrow towards her twitching cunt. “Just relax. It is nothing that you haven’t experienced before; maybe just a little rougher.” I said as a huge evil grin covered my face. Melissa twisted wildly as she pleaded profusely; trying vainly to convince me to stop.

Sam jerks Melissa’s head up by her hair and stuffs a pillow under it. “We want you to get a good view.” He says as he slams her head back against the oversized pillow. He slaps her face and grabs her head tight as he yells. “Open those fucking eyes and look.” Sam grabs one of her nipples and pinches as Joe moves into position with the camera. “Ready?” I ask as I scoot a tad closer to Melissa’s quivering pussy. “Rip her open!” Joe exclaims as he points the camera closer. I lunge inside of Melissa with a huge thrust. Her body jerks tight against the nylon bindings. Her screams filling the bedroom and echoing down the hall. “Damn, she is tight. Hubby sure hasn’t been using this hole much. I bet old Scott gets a lot of the not tonight bullshit.” I say laughing as I lunge in once again. Melissa screams again as she begs “Please stop. You are hurting me. Bill just stop and I won’t tell anyone.” Her pleading is drowned out by the sounds of our chuckling. Sam squeezed Melissa’s nipple tighter as he taunted “You think we are going to stop after going this far?” I thrust in and out with hard long strokes; her pussy now stretching to accommodate my invading cock. I was soon pistoning in and out like an engine at full throttle. Her screams now turned to quick grunts. Melissa bit her lips as he fingers clawed at the bed; her ankles jerking with each of my thrusts.

Sam alternated between her nipples keeping them both erect. The room filled with flashing light like being lit by a strobe light as Joe snapped photo after photo. Melissa’s embarrassment at being photographed had now faded as she resigned herself to her ordeal. “Okay, you have had you fun; now stop.” She said in hopes of not having to be filled with my cum. I just laughed as I had no intentions of stopping before I blew my load inside this sweet mommy. I had dreamed of this moment too long to stop now. I actually gritted my teeth and shifted into high gear. I hadn’t had a fuck like this since early in the year; that honey had not been as nearly experienced as this one. I now new why guys dreamed of fucking a mature woman; her pussy was still nice and tight but there wasn’t the whining on younger women. It wasn’t too much longer until my balls began aching as I thought my cock was throbbing so hard that it would just snap off. My dick exploded; driving a blast of cum into Melissa. She screamed and cringed as she felt my load splattering inside her. She didn’t utter a single word as she jerked her head free of Sam’s grasp and turned it to the side as I continued filling her.

I was the one gasping for breath now as sweat poured from my body. I would have bitched like hell if my job asked me to work like this. I was in pure heaven knowing that Melissa would think back to this every time I was over to visit. I kept pumping in and out of her now oozing cunt; wanting to drain every drop of my manhood. I finally was completely drained as Joe circled the bed snapping pictures from different angles. When I decided to pull out, Joe slammed the camera close to capture the moment that my spunk covered dick popped out. He snapped more as I rocked back on my heels and watched my cum slowly ooze out her now opened hole. The room was a blaze of small flashes as Joe went crazy snapping pictures. I spread Melissa’s thighs wide so Joe could get some really good angles. Melissa just laid sobbing on the bed; realizing that any resistance was futile; we had shown her that she was completely at our mercy.

As the three of us roamed around the room, Melissa began pleading “You have got your damn rocks off; now let me go. Untie me and get the hell out.” She said; her voice trying to exert some authority. We all just chuckled; Sam and Joe began stripping their clothes off. “NO!” Melissa screamed as it became evident that there was much more to come. Joe and Sam climb on the bed as I pick the camera up. Sam scoots straddle of Melissa’s tummy while Joe climbs between her legs. Sam leans over Melissa’s head, his dick almost poking an eye out as he begins to untie her right hand. “Mommy we are going to have some more fun. You had better not try to resist or I will have to use that mean old knife on you.” He tells her in a stern voice. He has her right hand free and as he moves to release her left hand, Joe slithers closer. As Melissa begins to pull her arms down from where they had been bound Sam demands. “Shove those big tits together. Make sure that those nipples are stick straight up. I am sure that your old man has fucked them before; maybe not as hard as I am.” Melissa slowly presses her large boobs together; working her fingers to make sure that her nipples were pointing up.

“Let’s go.” Sam yells as he slams his cock into the tit tunnel that Melissa has formed. She lets out a grunt as Joe slams into her still wet cunt. The mattress shifts back and forth like a rocking ship as Sam and Joe both go at Melissa at the same time. She keeps kneading her breasts back together as they get worked as the assault they are enduring tries to rip them apart. Gasps of air escapes her lungs as Joe slams full force into her already violated womanhood.; he is not yet fucking her in rhythm but merely penetrating her with reckless abandon, driving his cock in like a nail into wood. Melissa clenches her mouth shut as Sam works faster and faster. It is all she can do to keep her breasts in the required position or fear the consequences. The headboard of the bed beats against the wall like a drum as the guys pick their pace up. “What is all the racket?” Hank asks as he walks in the room carrying a six pack of beer and a part bottle of whine. “Thought you guys might be need some refreshments from the sounds of things down here.” He says laughing as he sips on one of the opened beers.

“I can’t stop now.” Sam gasps as he suddenly grabs Melissa’s hair and yells “Open your fucking mouth.” Sam lifts off the bed and rams his dick through Melissa’s parting lips; his dick quickly disappearing into her mouth. Sam began to thrust in and out of her mouth as she releases her breasts and claws at the sheet. Meanwhile Joe was screeching like an owl as he was filling her cunt with his load. I was busy as hell snapping picture after picture. I couldn’t figure out which action I wanted to capture as I dashed back and forth along the bed. Sam leaned all the way forward, bracing himself against the wall as he buried his cock in Melissa’s mouth. Melissa began to make choking and gagging sounds as creamy goop began to flood from between her lips. I concentrated my picture taking on her head; her mouth looked like a fountain spewing cum. “Hot damn” hollers Hank as he sees his poor mom taking her abuse. I have dreamed for years of seeing my bitch mom used like this.

“Give me one of those beers,” Joe says as he climbs off the bed. “I need a fucking drink after a workout like that. You mom is a prime piece of pussy.” He says as he starts sipping on his cold beer. Sam finally swings his leg over Melissa’s chest and crawls off the bed. He picks a beer up and starts sipping it. “Funny how she isn’t saying a peep about us drinking.” Sam says as I set the camera down and grab a cold one for myself. Melissa lays coughing and spitting, trying to spit Sam’s spunk out of her mouth “Looks like mom could use one also.” Hank says as he picks up a beer and begins to pour it down his mom’s still open mouth as she sputters. He finally sets both bottles down and begins removing his clothes. “What the hell; I have wanted a piece of my mom for years.” He says as he steps from is pants.

“Hank, No!” His mom screams as she tries to cover her naked body. Hank walks to the foot of the bed and grabs the knife off the dresser and slits the nylons lose that were holding her ankles far apart. “Very time you bend over, I think about fucking you in the ass. Well today is my lucky day.” Hank says as he tugs his mom around on the bed. “Hank, You can’t mean what you are saying.” Melissa shouts as she tries to slap her son’s hands away. Jerking her hands away from his arms Hank shouts. “Mom, its time for me to see how good that ass of yours is.” Melissa sobs as she tries to scoot away. Joe and Sam grab her and pull her back over to Hank. Hank grabs his mom under the chin and says with a desperate look in his eyes “You are either going to let me fuck the nice ass of yours or I am going to shove this wine bottle all the way up your cunt.” Melissa stares at the wine bottle that her son is swinging menacingly in front of her. “Please son; don’t do this.” She begs as Hank shoves her face down on the bed facing the foot. “Get up on your knees.” Hank orders his trembling mom.

Melissa tries once again to convince her son to spare her his lust. “Son, I have never let anyone do that. It will hurt too much; you don’t want to hurt me.” Only to have Hank slap her hard on the ass as he shoved her shoulders toward the end of the bed. “Tell you what mom, I will use some lube.” He says as he picks a bottle of hand cream off the dresser. Hank quickly crawls onto the bed as Sam and Joe grabs Melissa’s shoulders and pulls them closer to the foot of the bed. Joe crawls directly behind his mother as she cries for mercy. Her skin quivers as the cold lotion touches her hips. Hank begins to smear the lotion down the ass crack of his mom and then smears a liberal amount on his stiff cock. He tosses the bottle on the bed and then slides his right hand down her hips and forces his index finger into her ass. Melissa grimaces with pain as Hank forces his finger inside her. He works his finger in and out slowly several times as his mother claws at the bed and grits her teeth.

Hank pulls his finger out and shifted nervously behind his doubled over mother. Melissa pleaded “Please son, don’t do this. Just stop this right now; this is entirely wrong;” Only to hear Hank command “Relax mom. I will go slow; I don’t want to hurt you.” He scooted closer as he yanked his stiff dick; spreading the oil the entire length. He spread her hips wide as he pressed the tip of his penis against her anal ring. He grabbed her wait and then began to pull and push the tip of his cock into her. Melissa grimaced as she shifted her knees. She knew that there was no way of stopping her son now. She was simply outnumbered and co-operating, despite how unpleasant and wrong this was, seemed her only option. Melissa clawed the bed as she clenched her teeth and twisted her head from side to side. Short moan and cries blurted out every so often as Hank shoved harder. I made sure to snap plenty of pictures of both Hank’s dick disappearing into her and Melissa’s agonized face. Hank continued rocking back; more of his shaft sinking in with each stroke. Melissa was beyond the initial shock and was now shifting trying to relax to ease her discomfort. Joe and Sam brushed Melissa’s hair back so I could get better pictures. Before long Hank, was completely imbedded in his mom’s ass. He rocked faster and faster as Melissa grimaced occasionally when Hank was harder than usually. Hank continued his invasion for ten minutes getting more excited with each stroke. Finally, he yelled exclamations and began to spew his load; filling his mother’s anal passage with his sticky load. Melissa just sobbed as Hank dumped his jazz into the depths of her bowels.

Hank finished emptying himself before he pulled all the way out. I quickly crawled on the bed and took lots of pictures of Melissa’s gaping ass with Hank’s spunk dripping out. When I was done we handed Melissa a beer and made her drink it. We all gathered around as she finished her beer. Hank began explaining that if she didn’t do what we wanted, we would post her pictures on the internet and make sure that Scott got a complete set. Melissa exclaimed “Oh God, please don’t do that. He won’t understand. Please, what do you want?” I explained. “We were tired of her interrupting our drinking parties; in fact, from now on you are going to make sure that we always have plenty of booze in the house. Melissa you will also be our special hostess and provide the entertainment that we want.” Melissa looked horrified at hearing the fact that we planned on using her again. The four of us gathered our clothes and went into the living room to play the game; leaving Melissa sobbing on the side of the bed.

The End
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 02:56 PM   #2
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

that was a very nice story, well not nice, but certainly a great, exciting story.:-)

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote