Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-17-2009, 11:36 AM   #1
Caleb

Caleb has initial reputation
Default Runaway - (open to one female)

The rain was constant, A heavy downpour so heavy that the wipers of my car struggled to keep the windscreen clear. It was the kind of night that most sensible people were indoors. But not me, No I was out cruising the streets same as every night.

As I drove along the main street I saw the usual collection of waifs and strays, the hookers and the dealers. But I was not looking for them, I was looking for something new, something fresh off the bus.

I almost missed her, Huddled in the doorway trying to escape the rain, I could not make out much of her features in the gloom but from what I could see I liked.

Easing my car up to the sidewalk across the street from her I turned and stared at her trying to penetrate the darkness and see if she was truly worth my time. Her bulky jacket hide her body from me and the hood cast shadows over her face, yet I could tell she was a looker, if she had the body to match she would be perfect.

Taking a chance I picked up my phone and place the call, all the while never taking my eyes off her.

Almost half an hour passed before I saw them, two guys walking along the street heading straight for her. I watched as the stopped in the doorway, cornering her. I waited a few minutes before I stepped out of the car and crossed the street.

“Come on baby if you be real nice to us we’ll make it worth your while” I heard one of them say as I drew closer. I could see her cowering in the doorway shaking her head as she pleaded to be left alone.

The second guy stepped in “Look bitch” he said his voice cold “You can come quietly and make a few bucks or we can drag you kicking and screaming into that ally, Either way I’m getting some of that sweet cunt of yours”.

That was my cue,

“Hey, Leave her alone” I shouted as I closed the gap between us, I pulled my phone out of my pocket “Fuck off before I call the cops”.

The first guy spun around, Pulling a knife, stabbing wildly at me. It was all perfectly rehearsed and as I dodged the knife guy number two stepped in and punched me sqare in the gut.

As I went down they grabbed my phone and wallet before taking off along the street. Slowly I pushed myself up, groaning theatrically as I clasped my gut “You alright” I asked as I turned to face you.
Caleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 06:33 PM   #2
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was soaked through from the driving rain before I found a doorway deep enough to keep me out of the storm. I huddled close to the wall trying to keep the rain from hitting me. I was glad I had my bulky jacket on, it absorbed most of the rain but my jeans were soaked through. I thought of the situation I had left when my Mother remarried. My stepfather’s suggestive words and drove me from my own home. My Mother of course had not believed me when I told her what was happening. So I took the money from my college fund and I thought wherever I went I would find a job. It wasn’t the case though; I had been on the street about a year hiding from men like my stepfather. It was hard to hide myself from them but I had managed.

I let my mind wander thinking of some close calls but still I had managed to keep them away from me. I found ways to hide my shapely body and long blonde hair. Hats and raggedly bandanas had always served their purpose. In the cool weather I could wear this oversized bulky jacket; the hood hid my features well. The summer was harder as I sweated in over sized bulky tops and jeans.

I was so busy thinking about nothing that I did not see the two men until they were right there. I could kick myself for being preoccupied with nothing as they cornered me. I raised my head up to look at their faces forgetting to hide my crystal blue eyes and face. They towered over me but must people did at 5’ 2”. I was shocked as they came even closer to me and made demands that made me blush.

“Come on baby if you be real nice to us we’ll make it worth your while” I shook my head no and lowered my head, I was scared and did not see how I would get out of this. “Leave me alone.” I wasn’t expecting one of the men to threaten me. We were in the street and I thought I was safe. “Look bitch. You can come quietly and make a few bucks or we can drag you kicking and screaming into that ally, way I’m getting some of that sweet cunt of yours”.

I pressed my body against the wall, I was trembling with fear and then I heard a voice yelling. “Hey, Leave her alone, fuck off before I call the cops” I felt some hope as he pulled out his cell phone. I screamed as I saw one of the men who had me trapped pull out a knife and go for my savior. Everything happened so quickly, I saw the other man punch him in the stomach and then they stole your cell phone and wallet and took off.

I took a few steps toward you as you pushed yourself off of the sidewalk groaning and holding your stomach. “You alright.” When you turned around, I pushed the hood off my head and looked up at you. “I am fine but how are you, I am sorry you got hurt because of me and lost your wallet and cell phone. I just did not see them coming. Can I help you to your place.”
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 09:25 PM   #3
Caleb

A smiled, a smile with genuine warmth at your offer “I was about to offer you the something, These aren’t the safest streets for a women to be on alone”. I took the opportunity to look you over now that I was up close, your blonde hair though matted to your head seemed to glimmer like gold and though your bulky jacket still hide your body from me I could tell that it was oversized and you were quite slender beneath it.

I nodded behind me “I have my motor, I could drop you off somewhere” I offered despite the fact I already knew that you had nowhere to go “The name is Caleb by the way” I said as I offered my hand, “And it is nice to meet you despite the circumstances” I added with another smile.

“So how about it, You need a lift”.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:53 PM   #4
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You had a beautiful smile, one that seemed to warm me with it sincerity but then I remembered I had to be careful not to let a stranger know my business. You were looking me over and I knew I was a mess from living on the streets and that made me feel uncomfortable. I pulled my hood back over my head as you nodded behind you to point out your car and offer me a ride to wherever I wanted to go.

I almost laughed as you told me the streets were dangerous for a woman alone. I knew that only too well but I was use to fending for myself. I slowly started to shake my head no when you told me your name and held out your hand to me. I smiled and slipped my hand into yours expecting to give you my excuses for not taking your offer. "My name is Jessie and I am glad to meet you too but I have a friend to meet her." It was the best lie I could think of considering I didn’t have much time to fabricate a better one." I smiled at you and realized you were still holding my hand firmly. I looked at your hand and then back up at you expecting you to let me go.
Old 01-18-2009, 05:44 AM   #5
Caleb

As I took your hand I felt how clammy it was, And I could not fail to feel that despite your brave face you were still shaking from the encounter. I smiled as you introduced yourself and made your excuses. And I watched as your eyes went from my face to my hand and back.

I released my hold on your hand not wanting to scare you, “OK” I said as I half turned back towards my car “If its alright with you I will wait until your friend arrives, I wouldn’t feel right just driving off and leaving you after what just happened” I added as I stepped off the sidewalk and started to cross the street.

I paused in the middle of the deserted street and turned back to face you “You are more than welcome to wait in the car, at least it is dry in there and I could turn the heater on and maybe dry you out a little”
Old 01-18-2009, 10:29 AM   #6
rvplymates
Banned

I felt relief when you finally let go of my hand and said ok and began to turn away from me. I watched you step off the curb into the street but then sheer panic hit me when you said you would wait in your car until my friend arrived. My mind started racing and I vaguely heard you say you wouldn’t feel right leaving after what just happened. I didn’t know what I was going to do, I had to start moving on, it never was a good thing to stay in one spot. You never knew who was watching you from all the dark alleys that were part of city life.

My head snapped up as you offered to let me sit in your car with the heater on and wait for my friend. I started to feel guilty for making you stick around by lying to you. You delayed in the middle of the street and then walked on to your car and I saw you lean bit probably to put your heater on and I quickly moved toward your car and knocked on the window.

My words came out in a rush as your window open and I threw back my hood as I leaned into the car window. “Look I lied to you, there is no friend, I live on the streets so there is no need for you to stay here and watch over me. You should go now, I have to keep moving, I have stayed here too long for safety already. Thank you for helping me.” I knew my face was flushed with a blush as I was not use to telling anyone my problems especially a man. I pulled my head out of your window and turned around quickly to sprint away from you.
Old 01-18-2009, 03:00 PM   #7
Caleb

I listened as your words gushed forth “Look I lied to you, there is no friend, I live on the streets so there is no need for you to stay here and watch over me. You should go now, I have to keep moving, I have stayed here too long for safety already. Thank you for helping me.” And I suppressed a smile as you finally admitted what I already knew.

No sooner than you finished speaking and you pulled back and got ready to dash away and I cursed, I would have to be quick or I was going to loose you. “Wait” I yelled through the open window. It was with relief that I saw you turn back towards me “Wait a second, listen, where are you going to go” I asked my voice sounding genuinely concerned “You say you cant stay in one place too long yet you have to sleep somewhere, and when your asleep your in danger” I added “There is no way I could just drive off and leave you out here, I just wouldn’t feel right”

I reached over and opened the passenger door “Get in, your coming back to my place” I said my voice was soft yet commanding “A hot meal, a hot shower and a soft bed for the night that much I can give you at least” I paused waiting to see if you would accept my offer as you stood in the middle of the street the rain lashing down around you.
Old 01-18-2009, 04:27 PM   #8
rvplymates
Banned

I was half way down the street when I heard your voice calling me. “Wait” I turned around and looked at you. “Wait a second, listen, where are you going to go” I shrugged my shoulders and took a couple of steps toward you. You seemed very concerned about me. I took a few more steps toward you as you spoke. “You say you cant stay in one place too long yet you have to sleep somewhere, and when your asleep your in danger” You made sense somehow I did not think of it like that as I kept moving until I was to tired to think or worry about the predators on the street. “There is no way I could just drive off and leave you out here, I just wouldn’t feel right” You touched my heart with what you said and I walked back to you and watched you open the passenger side of the car.

“Get in, your coming back to my place” I shook my head no as even though your voice was gentle I sensed a command in it and that scared me. “A hot meal, a hot shower and a soft bed for the night that much I can give you at least” I was lost to the luxury you offered me for just one night. I was trying to decide what to do when the weather decided it for me, torrential rain beat down me and I ran toward your car and around it and slid into the passenger’s seat and slammed the door. “Just one night, ok?” I looked at you nervously hoping I did not make a mistake.
Old 01-18-2009, 06:08 PM   #9
Caleb

“One night” I agreed as I turned the key and eased the car away from the kerb. The wipers were having a hard time keeping up with the rain as the downpour continued the rain echoing inside the car as it bounced off the roof.

It wasn’t long before I pulled into a parking lot adjacent to a run down apartment block, “It’s not much but its home” I said reassuringly as I opened the door and got out, quickly I circled the car and opened your door, slamming it shut as you got out. Quickly I dashed to the entrance trying to stay as dry as possible.

Inside I lead you along the dimly light hallway and up the stairs, pausing as I unlocked the door. Opening the door I ushered you inside, After the squalor of the hallway my apartment was a luxury. Well light and clean, the furniture though old was well maintained.

“First things first” I said as I cast my keys on the sideboard “We better get you out of those wet clothes” I said pointing towards a door “Bathrooms that way, you’ll find towels and a bathrobe in there”. I headed towards the kitchen area “Toss out any dirty clothes you got and I will put them through the wash while I make dinner”.
Old 01-18-2009, 07:51 PM   #10
rvplymates
Banned

“One night” I nodded my head happy that you agreed with my terms. I felt a bit strange as you pulled away from the curb but I shook that off. You had acted like a decent guy all the time. Why was I feeling like this? The rain seemed to be blinding as it poured down and thudded on the roof of the car. I couldn’t see where we were going and that didn’t make me feel too secure. You pulled into a parking lot; it hadn’t taken too long to get here so I figured I was close to my usual hang out spots.

You turned and looked at me as you turned off the car. “It’s not much but its home.” I didn’t say anything but thought it had to be better then living in the streets. You got out of the car quickly and before I knew it you were opening my door. I got out quickly and ran after you as you took off quickly for the entrance of the building. You led me into a dimly lit hallway and up a flight of stairs. It looked like the building was in bad condition. I watched you open the door and then you ushered me into your apartment. I was amazed and impressed at how bright and clean it was.

I turned and looked at you as you spoke, “First things first, I watched you throw your keys to the side board, we better get you out of those wet clothes” You pointed at a door and I looked at it. “Bathrooms that way, you’ll find towels and a bathrobe in there”. You went to the kitchen as I stood there listening to your directions. “Toss out any dirty clothes you got and I will put them through the wash while I make dinner”

“Thank you.” I called back to you and hurried to the bathroom. I flipped the switch and looked in amazement at the bathroom. It was huge, with a corner shower and a hot tub; mirrors were all over the room. The toilet and sink was to the side. I just stood in one spot for a moment and took it in. It even smelled clean which was more then I could say for myself. I stripped my clothing off trying to avoid the mirrors that showed me from all angles. I grabbed your bathrobe and put it on me, it was huge on my small frame. I tossed my clothing out the door as you had told me to do and slipped the robe off again.

I kept my eyes downcast as I went to the shower and opened the door. I turned the button shaped handle and the force of the water and the steam took my breath away for a moment until I turned around and let the spray hit my back. The steamy water felt so good and I stood there for awhile just enjoying it. I grabbed your shampoo and worked on my hair first. It was so filthy that I had to wash it three times to get it clean. Then I picked up your soap and lathered up my body and did that twice. I used your bath brush to scrub my back. I did not want to leave the shower but I knew you were cooking so with regret I shut off the water knowing this would be my last shower for a very long time. I stepped out of the shower and dried my hair and body, making sure not to look in the mirrors. When I grabbed your robe off the door, I stared into the mirror image of myself. I blushed as I saw my large breast standing high and firm. When I looked down my body I blushed as I saw my pubic hair and blushed and quickly put on your robe. I stood in front of the mirror brushing my very long wavy blond hair savoring the feeling of it; it would be a long time before I would look and feel this way again.

When I left the bathroom I saw my clothing was gone and I smiled at the fact that a man was doing my wash, a very dirty wash at that. My bare feet made no sound as I entered the kitchen. You were putting two plates of food on the table and my stomach growled loudly as I looked at it. Your hands stopped midway to the table and I frowned and looked up to see you staring at me. I felt funny as our eyes met, standing in your bathrobe with nothing underneath.
Old 01-21-2009, 02:37 PM   #11
Caleb

I busied myself in the kitchen preparing a meal for us, when I heard the shower start up I returned to the bathroom, finding the pile of your dirty clothes outside I gathered them up and carried them through to the laundry room, holding up each item as I checked out your sizes, making a mental image of your body.

Tossing the dirty items into the machine I returned to the kitchen and set about dishing up our dinner. I was just in the process of putting the plates on the table when you startled me, your bare feet failing to announce your presence.

Turning to look at you I froze, if I had thought you were good looking before, without the grim of the streets you looked absolutely stunning , you seemed to glow as if the shower had revitalised you, your hair practically shone.

I tore my eyes from you and set the plates down “Feel better” I asked as I watched you moving over to take a seat, the front of your robe parting slightly with each step to reveal a little of the naked leg beneath.

We made small talk as we ate, discussing the weather and the like, As we finished I pushed my plate aside and leaned back in my chair “I don’t mean to pry, But I was curious as to why you are living on the street” I asked “I mean what made you runaway” I could see that my question made you uncomfortable “Surly there has to be some better option than living out there, your bound to have somebody somewhere that could take you in”.
Old 01-21-2009, 05:28 PM   #12
rvplymates
Banned

I sat down across from you and had to grab at the neckline of the huge robe as it opened a bit. I looked at you quickly to see if you had seen my breasts but it appeared you were looking at your food. I pulled the robe closes and tightened the tie around my waist before I began to eat. Now that I was decent barely I could enjoy the food that you provided. You finished before me and I saw you push the plate aside and lean back in your chair.

Up until now we were having a pleasant conversation. “I don’t mean to pry, but I was curious as to why you are living on the street, I mean what made you runaway?” I put my fork onto the plate; suddenly I was not hungry any more. I really did not want to talk about it but you had been so nice. “Well, my Dad died and we were alone for a long time, me and my Mom but then about two years ago she met this man. Well, they got married and as soon as I reached 18 he got touchy, feely with me. I didn’t like it and well he told me when my Mom took her trip, he was going to well have me. So the day before she was to leave I took out my college fund and even broke my piggy bank up to take all the money I had with me. I thought I would get a job easily. Well I didn’t, and well I never knew how fast money went until I lived by myself for awhile. The money was gone in about a year and so where could I go? Nowhere, I have no other family then my Mom and I left all my friends back there in a small town in the Midwest. I was careful not to say where I really came from in case you somehow found my Mother. I have no other options but to live in the streets.”
Old 01-22-2009, 01:11 PM   #13
Caleb

I listened as you told your tale, I could see that you were not happy at telling it but you told me anyway. As you laid bare your story, I sat there looking over at you I could hardy blame your stepfather, My mind was running in a similar direction at the moment. I was curious just how far these touchy, feely sessions had gone, but I knew you would not answer that. I let you finish your tale, before returning the conversation back to more mundane subjects, and it wasn’t long before I could see you relax once again.

Gathering up the dishes and retreated into the kitchen. Transferring your clothes from the washing machine to the dryer before I returned. “Well you have had the promised hot shower and the hot meal, so I guess that only leaves the soft bed” I said.

I waited for you to get up from the table before leading you down the hallway and into the bedroom, I paused for a moment before turning to the cupboard and retrieved a blanket, I also pulled out a shirt and handed it to you “You will probably find this more comfortable for sleeping in than that robe” I said as I headed towards the door “I will be on the couch if you need anything” I said as I pulled the door closed behind me.

Back in the lounge I quickly shed my clothes keeping only my shorts on as I dropped down upon the couch and pulled the blanket over me. I lay there in the gathering darkness, my eyes fixed on the beam of light coming from beneath the bedroom door.
Old 01-22-2009, 07:17 PM   #14
rvplymates
Banned

I was tense after I told you why I had runaway but when you didn’t ask me any questions or make any remarks and began to relax. I realized I felt better, calmer for telling my story to you. You changed the conversation to less threatening subjects and soon I was talking to you as though I knew you all my life instead of just a few hours. I watched you gather up the dishes and take them to the kitchen. You were so competent in your home and handled your chores effortlessly. I looked around the room and decided you decorated the place nicely. I imagined having a place like this at one time when I was home. It seemed like a million years ago now. I started brooding knowing that would never happen. When you came into the room I smiled glad of the diversion. When you spoke I gave you my full attention and looked into your kind eyes, “Well you have had the promised hot shower and the hot meal, so I guess that only leaves the soft bed.”

I got up and let you lead me down the hallway and into a nice cozy bedroom. I watched you reach into a cupboard and pull out a blanked and a shirt. I knew what the blanket was for but must have had a questioningly look on my face as I looked at one of your shirts in my hand. I did not have to wait long for your answer. “You will probably find this more comfortable for sleeping in than that robe” I watched you turn and go to the door. You were through it before you finished your sentence. “I will be on the couch if you need anything” I watched you close the door and I took off the robe. I kept my eyes down looking at the floor, not wanting to see my naked body reflected in the mirrors. I slipped on you shirt and it smelled of you, clean and the scent of either your soap or aftershave. I looked at myself in the mirror, I was clean and I thought I looked sexy in your shirt. I blushed with the thought of it.

As I lay down on your bed it struck me what you said you were sleeping on the couch, that wasn’t right. I got out of your bed and headed for the door and opened it. I made my way to the living room and saw you lying on the couch. It did not fit you as you were very tall. I walked close to the couch and knelt closed to you and touched your muscular shoulder. Your eyes opened and I felt a bit nervous, I had never been this close to a naked man. “This isn’t right, you should let me take the couch and you should sleep in your bed. The couch will fit me fine and the bed would fit you better then this couch. Please let me sleep here.” Your hand stretched out and caressed my face.
Old 01-23-2009, 11:24 AM   #15
Caleb

I lay upon the couch for a while, waiting for the bedroom light to go out, At some point I must have dozed off because the next thing I knew you were gingerly touching my shoulder. I turned to look at you my gaze finding your crystal blue eyes looking back at me “This isn’t right, you should let me take the couch and you should sleep in your bed. The couch will fit me fine and the bed would fit you better then this couch. Please let me sleep here.” you said.

I smiled slightly as I reached out and caressed the side of your face, tucking a few strands of hair behind your ear. Slowly I sat up the blanked falling away from my body to reveal my naked chest, “Thank you for the offer, But I promised you a soft bed” I said “And since I only have the one bed it is yours”.
Old 01-23-2009, 06:12 PM   #16
rvplymates
Banned

Your hand was so gentle on my face that I got lost in the touch as you tucked some hair behind my ear. I watched you sit up and as the blanket slipped from your body I looked at your strong muscular body. It looked like it was chiseled from rock, perfectly formed to match your muscular shoulders and arms. I wanted to reach out and touch you but I was too nervous to allow myself to do that.

My eyes moved back to your face as you told me you had promised me a bed and that you only had one. I thought about this for a moment as you swung your legs around me some how. I now was between your muscular legs and as I spoke I rested my hands on them. I swallowed nervously as I spoke to you, an idea had occurred to me. You looked down into my eyes as I looked up.

“Listen, it is a big bed, if I wrap myself into a blanket and you do the same we would never touch and everything would be alright. I think we should sleep in the same bed that way you keep your promise and I would be able to sleep knowing you were comfortable too. So what do you say, will you sleep with me. Er, I mean,” I frowned looking for the right words. “You know what I mean.” I was waiting for you to rescue me but a small smile touched your lips and I figured it was because I did not know the right words to express myself.
Old 01-23-2009, 07:32 PM   #17
Caleb

I felt your eyes upon my naked chest, and for a brief instant I thought I saw your hand twitch as if you were about to reach out for me. As you considered my words I turned on the couch setting my feet down on the floor, though I had not intended it you ended us kneeling between my legs looking up at me.

I could see you were nervous, and as you placed your hands on my naked legs I felt them tremble slightly as you spoke “Listen, it is a big bed, if I wrap myself into a blanket and you do the same we would never touch and everything would be alright. I think we should sleep in the same bed that way you keep your promise and I would be able to sleep knowing you were comfortable too. So what do you say, will you sleep with me. Er, I mean,” My eyebrow shot up at your words, a slight smile creasing my face as you began to blush, “You know what I mean.” you hastily added.

For a moment I simply sat there a frown upon my face as I considered your words. Without a word I cast aside the blanket revealing that I wore nothing but a tight pair of shorts which did little to hide the bulge of my equipment.

Suddenly I stood and for a fleeting instant my crotch was an inch before your eyes before I quickly steped aside and walked into the kitchen. I returned a few seconds later carrying two open bottles of beer and as I sat at one side of the couch I handed you one of them.

“Look, I would be only to happy to ‘Sleep with you’” I announced with a smile, my voice playful. I took a drink from my bottle, “But do you have any idea what your asking of me” I said my voice taking on a serious tone “I mean you are a very attractive young women and your asking me to sleep with you” I took another swig from my bottle “What your asking would test the restraints of a saint”.
Old 01-24-2009, 11:39 AM   #18
rvplymates
Banned

I saw the frown on your face and figured I had said the wrong thing. I gasped as you threw off your blanket and I could see the bulge in your shorts. I had never really seen a man in such a state of undress. It wasn’t as frightening as I had imagined as he stood up and I saw it at close range.

I watched as you stepped aside and went into the kitchen coming back with two beers. I watched as you sit on one side of the couch and hand me a beer. I didn’t tell you that I didn’t drink as I thought that would make you mad. I stood up and went to the other side of the couch ad sat down. I jumped as you spoke almost spilling the beer. “Look, I would be only too happy to ‘Sleep with you’; I blushed and took a drink of the beer. I was suddenly thirsty. I made a face when I tasted it but drank it anyway. “But do you have any idea what your asking of me” I shook my head no and shrugged my shoulders wondering what the big deal was. “I mean you are very attractive young women and you’re asking me to sleep with you”, I blushed again and felt strangely hot as I looked at you over the bottle as I drank some more of the beer. “What you’re asking would test the restraints of a saint”.

“B-B-But we would be completely covered, I mean I am sure you don’t think of me in that way, I am a stranger……” My words stopped in my throat as I looked into your smoldering eyes. I brought the bottle to my lips and when I tried to drink some more, I was surprised it was gone. I heard you chuckle and looked back into your eyes. “What?”
Old 01-24-2009, 03:02 PM   #19
Caleb

I watched as you nervously drank he beer, your face told me quite plainly that you did not enjoy it, but you drank it to hide your nervousness, “B-B-But we would be completely covered, I mean I am sure you don’t think of me in that way, I am a stranger……”.

I chuckled as I considered all the perfect strangers I had had sex with, Most of which I had not even gotten there names before we were up some alley doing the dirty deed.

“What” you asked as you attempted to drink from your empty Bottle.

“Oh, nothing” I said with a smile as I set me empty bottle aside and gathered up my blanket “Ok then if your sure, we’ll give it a try” I said as I stood and held out my hand to you. I helped you up and lead you back through to the bedroom and throw myself down on the bed.

I watched as you circled around the other side and reached for a blanket, smiling I wound my blanket around myself, cocooning myself within the fabric. Turning I faced your side of the bed and watched as you mummified within your own blanket before joining me on the bed.
Old 01-24-2009, 11:05 PM   #20
rvplymates
Banned

“Oh, nothing” I watched you put your empty bottle on the table and I did the same. I was feeling a bit fuzzy when you smiled and me and told me we would give it a try. I smiled but now that you were helping me up and leading me to the bedroom I was starting to get worried if this was a mistake. I watched you throw yourself on the bed and rolled my eyes. I moved around the whole bed to the other side and grabbed the blanket you had given to me and wrapped it snuggly around myself thinking that should be enough to keep you away from me. I stepped to the bed and as I was trying to get onto the bed I slipped and found myself across the bed. I was mortified by my clumsiness. But worse then that I found I could not seem to move, my feet was tangled in the blanket. I looked up into your eyes and thought I saw amusement in them as I struggled to get myself on the bed correctly. I was getting no where fast and looked up at you again. “Can you help me I seemed to be stuck?” The amusement in your eyes seemed to increase as I wriggled around like a slug.