Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-03-2009, 06:26 PM   #41
Caleb

Caleb has initial reputation

I felt your arms wrap around my neck as your responded “Yes” you uttered the word though it was drawn out in a groan pleasure. I smiled as my hips jerked, pumping my raging hard--on deeper into you, My hands gripping your buttocks as I lifted you only to pull you back down to meet my quickening thrust.

Your lips meet mine and for the first time you kissed me, a kiss fuelled by passion. This spurned me on an I bucked my hips rapidly driving my shaft harder, deeper into you, tearing moans of sheer pleasure from your lips as your orgasm quickly built.

I brought you to the verge of climax and just as you were teetering on the edge I suddenly lifted you off my engorged shaft and set your feet back on the tilled floor. I smiled as I saw the confused and disappointed look upon your face as I drooped to my knees and slide my head between your thighs.

I heard you gasp as my tongue began to work upon your clit, your hands grabbing handfuls of my hair pulling me closer as the newest sensation assaulted you.
Caleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 07:04 PM   #42
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I never knew something could feel so good and yet drive you wild at the same time as you gripped my behind and lifted me up to drive me down on your rock hard shaft. My groans were getting louder and I could not control the need to kiss you and I did, roughly and with passion. You slammed into me harder and deeper making my groan have an edge to it like a scream. I knew I was going to have a climax soon and I gritted my teeth as you pounded into me over and over again. I could feel the muscles inside of me throbbing gripping your shaft tightly. I could feel a scream building in my throat and then you suddenly lifted me off of you and I stood me on my own feet and I looked at you confused and unfulfilled.

I watched you drop to your knees and wondered why you were doing that until you slipped your head between my legs and pressed your mouth to my sex. I immediately thought that this was wrong something that you should not do but I gasped as your tongue moved upon my clit. All thought left me as I grabbed handfuls of your hair and pulled you closer instead of pushing you away. I held you tightly as the strange but wonderful sensation drove me wild. You pushed my legs further apart and I could feel your tongue drilling into the depth of me and then you would go back to my clit and suck on my little gem. Soon I was lost in lust and my climax came fast and hard as I screamed loudly as I tried to close my legs that you were holding wide open. I bent over your head as you lapped up my fluids and could feel the beginnings of another climax coming.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 01:43 PM   #43
Caleb

I heard your earth shattering scream even as your legs closed around my head, covering my ears I moved slightly and placed my mouth beneath your dripping sex as my tongue drove deeply into your depths lapping at your sweet juices as they flowed freely.

I did not let up, returning to your enlarged clit my tongue flicking rapidly over the sensitive little nub. I eased tow fingers into your quivering passage and slowly fucked you with them as I sucked your clit between my lips.

I felt you succumb to a second climax, stronger than the last and I quickly returned my mouth to your gushing opening and drank deeply of your juices. As your orgasm ebbed away I stood up, bringing my lips to yours I kissed you deeply letting you taste your own sweet nectar.

Braking the kiss I smiled at you as I placed my hands on your shoulder and pressed down gently guiding you to your knees before me. I looked down at you as you knelt there your eyes focused upon my engorged shaft mere inches before your face.

I smiled at you once again as you glanced up at me, and I nodded as I guided the swollen head of my shaft to your lips.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:44 PM   #44
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was trembling as you stood up and pulled me into a kiss that made me taste my own juices. It tasted sweet and tangy. I looked into your eyes as you broke the kiss and smiled at me. Your hands pushed me down gently onto my knees. I saw your huge shaft in front of my face and I looked up at you questioningly and you smiled and nodded your head and pressed your cock against my lips and I knew what you wanted.

I wasn’t sure how to do this but then I thought of what you had done for me and thought it couldn’t be much different. I moved my hand to your shaft and began to stroke it gently as I opened my mouth a bit. I began to press my lips on its head going around the circumference as I licked the top of it. I heard your groan and knew I was doing it right and pressed my tongue against your little slit to capture the strange little drop that was coming from it. It tasted salty like sea water, it texture was like egg white and I licked it clean before I opened my mouth wider and moved down it.

It stretched my lips as I licked and sucked the length of it. I wrapped my tongue around it feeling its girth as I continued down it. I moved my tongue under it feeling the hardness of it as I savored the smoothness of its skin. I didn’t think I could take the whole length of it in my mouth so I moved my hands to the base of it and began to stroke it as I moved back up it. I sucked it a bit roughly and my mouth formed suction as I moved up the shaft to the head and sucked it wildly. I kept this up for awhile as I stroked the base of your shaft.

I took my mouth off your cock and stroked the whole length of your shaft as I dipped my head and drew in one of your rounded hard balls into my mouth. I licked it gently at first and then a bit wildly and let it go. I drew the other one into my mouth and sucked it roughly for awhile. I let it slip from my mouth and moved my mouth back to your shaft and wrapped my lips around it as I took your balls into my hand and squeezed them gently as I licked and sucked my way back down your cock to my stroking hand at the base.

I began to speed up as I moved up your cock to the head and licked and sucked it. I went down it wrapping my tongue around it and kept going up and down faster and faster. I felt your shaft throbbing in my mouth and continued my ministry over and over as my one hand squeezed your balls and the other stroked the base of your cock.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:38 PM   #45
Caleb

I groaned as I felt your tentative little licks upon the head of my penis, The very tip of your tongue tracing the slit, tasting my pre-cum as it oozed in anticipation. I felt your lips parting further as you took me deeper into your mouth, your lips sealing around my shaft as your tongue worked t way along the underside of my shaft.

I felt your hand curling around the base of my rod and slowly stroking the soft skin as you sucked upon the rest, it was almost to much for me to bare and I was almost ready to blow my load there and then. I groaned with disappointment as you pulled your mouth from my member and looked down at you as you dipped your head and sucked one of my balls into your mouth.

I don’t know where you learned to do this but your technique was driving my wild. You moved to the other and sucked it roughly as your hand jerked my cock. You moved back to my shaft, your hand continuing to tease my balls as you once again sucked my hard rod. I know I would not last much longer.

I leaned forward my hands resting ont the wall of the shower, supporting my as my hips bucked. Had your hand not been wrapped around the base of my rod I would have slammed the full length into your mouth as the all to familiar tightening of my balls signalled the release of my fluids.

You continued to suck on my prick as if you were unaware of the significance of the pulsing throbs running along my length, I considered warning you but their just was not enough time as the first surge of my seed erupted from the swollen head of my prick, I felt you gagging as my load hit the back of your throat and I pulled back, squirting the remaining streams across your face and breasts.
Old 02-08-2009, 08:57 PM   #46
rvplymates
Banned

There was a strange throbbing from your cock and I wondered why you were doing that. Suddenly fluids shot from your shaft hitting the back of my throat and making me gag. I was choking and coughing as you pulled out of my mouth and looked at you surprised as waves of your fluids kept hitting my face and breasts. I frowned at you thinking that that was not nice. I heard you chuckle and got mad. You pulled me into your arms and took me back under the shower washing me once again. I was getting angrier as you continued to laugh as I didn’t think it was funny at all.

When you stopped laughing you lifted me up and pressed me into your body and kissed me deeply. When you loosened your grasp on me, I looked into your eyes. "What was that all about?"
Old 02-11-2009, 02:47 PM   #47
Caleb

“I’m sorry” I replied with a smile on my face, “I did not mean to laugh, it’s just you looked so comical giving me that dirty look coupled with all that cum dripping from your face I just could not help it” I said as I caressed your face.

I stepped under the stream of water letting it cascade down my body, “I did mean to warn you I was about to come” I said as I moved away from the stream “But you drove me so wild there just was not enough time” I stepped out of the shower and reached for a towel to dry myself off

“Was it really that bad” I asked as I throw the damp towel aside “I mean a lot of women won’t let a guy cum in there mouth or over there face, they have never tried it they just don’t like the idea” I added as I looked at you “the way I see it you have to try I at least once before you can decide if its for you or not”

“Think about it as you finish your shower” I told you “I’ll go and make a start on breakfast”.
Old 02-14-2009, 05:40 PM   #48
rvplymates
Banned

You apologized to me for laughing and explained I looked comical with the dirty look and cum dripping from my face. You caressed my face and I thought about what you said. Cum must be the name for the fluids that came out of your body. I would have to ask you about it.

I watched you step back under the water but before I could ask my question you said you had meant to tell me you were going to come but it happened to quickly as I was driving you wild. You stepped out of the shower and I thought of this new information when you spoke again. You asked me if that was so bad and threw your towel to the side. You explained that a lot of women would not let a guy come in their mouth or face because they never tried it. You said you need to try it once before you make that decision and told me to think about while I finished my shower. You left the room to make breakfast before I could say a word.

I thought about what you had said and before I could make a decision I had to know how much you liked doing what you did. After all if I was going to stay with you I wanted to please you as I knew we would have sex again. I washed myself and turned off the shower and stepped out of it and dried myself thinking of what you had done and how I would ask you how much you liked what you had done. I walked to the kitchen naked just thinking and when I got there I saw that you were still naked too.

When I walked into the kitchen you turned and smiled at me giving me a look of approval because I was naked. “I have a few questions to ask you.” You nodded at me and continued to cook. I walked over to you. “Is cum what you call the male fluids?” How much do you like to come in my mouth and face?” Is it normal to do such a thing? Would I have to do it every time we had sex?” You gave me a pleasant smile as you thought of my question. I was relieve you didn’t laugh at me.”
Old 02-14-2009, 09:13 PM   #49
Caleb

I turned as I heard you enter the kitchen a smile spreading across my face as I watched you striding across the floor completely naked. It was hard to imagine that this time yesterday you had still been a virgin.

“I have a few questions to ask you.” I heard you say as I turned back to the stove tending to our breakfast before it burned, I nodded to show I was listening to you as you rattled off your questions “Is cum what you call the male fluids?” How much do you like to come in my mouth and face?” Is it normal to do such a thing? Would I have to do it every time we had sex?”

I shut off the stove and turned to face you once again a smile upon my face, I noticed you relax a little and I motioned for you to take a seat at the table as I dished out the food. Joining you at the table I sat silently for a few moments playing with my food as I considered my answers.

“Yes” I said as I leaned back in my chair and looked over at you “Cum is a slang term for semen, The male fluid as you call it. It has other names like Jizz and Spunk to name but a few”. I fell silent for a moment as I looked at you trying to gauge how you felt about the subject of facials and me cumming in your mouth, but then it occurred to me that if you were asking me about them then you were not completely off put by them.

“Well, since your asking, yes I do like to cum in your mouth and over your face, more or less every guy I know enjoys it. We also enjoy cumming over your tits and your ass, I suppose in to some degree its like we are marking our territory”. I took a bite of my breakfast before continuing “As far as I am concerned it is completely normal I have done it with virtually every partner I have had, but like I said some women find the idea abhorrent, So I suppose to some people it is not normal”.

I played with my foods some more as I considered the final answer “I wouldn’t say you would have to do it every time we have sex, But there will be times when that is all I want, Times when I just need to unload myself in your mouth and watch you swirl it around before you swallow it”. I looked at you once again trying to gauge how you felt about my answers “But then that is up to you, isn’t it” I said as I attacked my food clearing my plate.

Getting up from the table I picked up my plate “I don’t need an answer right away, think about it some more before you deicide” I say as I return to the kitchen. I return a few minutes later carrying your clothes “Well I did the best I could” I said as I laid them down on the table beside you “But they still look a little on the grimy side”. I smiled “Those fuckers last night may have gotten my cash, but they didn’t get my credit card” I held it up in front of you “How do you feel about a little shopping trip”.

Last edited by Caleb; 02-14-2009 at 09:16 PM.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:09 PM   #50
rvplymates
Banned

I knew it was a lot to ask and didn’t know if you would tell me but and as you shut off the stove and motioned me to sit, I walked across the room and sat down. I watched you put the food on the plates and my tummy growled. It was the first time I realized I was hungry. I was so intent on knowing all I needed to know.

I listened as you said that Cum and some other words were slang terms for a male’s fluids. I wondered if a man had made those names up as I couldn’t imagine a female thinking of those names. I nodded my head to let you know I understood as you leaned back in your chair and thought a bit of all the questions I had asked.

I was surprised when you said that cumming in my mouth, face and even on my breasts and ass is something that men enjoyed. I frowned trying to figure out why when you mentioned that it was like marking their territory. I thought about that for awhile and nodded my head and thought that men had very strange ways. You told me it was normal and you have done it with many partners and somehow that made me feel a bit jealous. You were being honest with me you could have told me every woman liked to do it but you said that some women didn’t like the idea at all. Was I one of those women, I wondered.

A little hope lit up my face as you said I wouldn’t have to do it every time we had sex but there would be times when that would be all you would want. I made a face as I remembered how it had tasted and could not imagine swallowing it at all. I sat thinking about the more unpleasant aspects of sex as I slowly ate. I lifted my head quickly as you spoke. “But then that is up to you, isn’t it?” So then it was my decision weather I did those things or not. I smiled as I knew I had a choice in this matter and ate up all my food. I watched you clear the plates and stand up and smiled as you told me you didn’t need an answer right away. That was good because I had to think about this.

It was a lot to decide about and when you came into the room again, I saw my clothing in your hands. “Well I did the best I could” I looked at my clothing that had been my costume to keep my secrets and then looked at you and smiled when you said they were still a little grimy. I nodded my head in agreement but started to get dressed. I felt bad about you loosing your money last night but you made me smile when you said they didn’t get your credit cards and you wanted me buy me clothing with your credit card. I was happy of course but I worried about you spending your money on me.
Old 02-16-2009, 03:55 PM   #51
Caleb

I watched with a pang of regret as you donned your clothing once again hiding your body beneath layers of baggy clothing. I could see a frown upon your face but there was no disguising the twinkle in your eyes as you considered the shopping spree and it brought a smile to my face. As you finished dressing I suddenly dawned on me that we were going nowhere with me still standing around in the nude and I hurried off to dress.

Ten minutes later we were in the car, Half an hour after that we were walking through the doors to the local Mall. I noticed you glowing with pleasure as you perused the aisles, Pulling out this and that from the racks and holding them up against yourself. I smiled as I shook my head, it was one of the things I never understood about women, how they could take such intense pleasure in shopping.

It didn’t take long before I noticed that although you kept pulling items from the rack, you were putting back almost as much. I pulled you aside “If you like it, then get it” I said in a soft whisper “As long as you don’t go overboard I am sure I can afford it” I added with a reassuring smile.

By the time we left the next shop my arms were laden with bags and I excused myself and returned to the car to unload. Though I had to admit, despite the fact I was weighed down you had hardly made a dent in my credit limit. You seemed to have an innate talent for spotting a bargain.

When I caught up with you again you were just heading for the fitting rooms to try on a few items before making your decision. I glanced around as I followed you to the rooms at the back of the store, seeing no one watching us I followed you into the changing rooms, holding my finger to my lips as I slid into one of the cubicles with you.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:22 PM   #52
rvplymates
Banned

I smiled as I squatted to tie my shoe and watched your naked back hurry to your room to get dressed. It didn’t take you long to get dress and before I knew it you were hustling me toward the door. I tried to cover my head with my hood and you pushed it down and gave a slight no shake with your head. I shrugged as your hand grabbed my arm and you guided me out of the apartment, down the stairs and into your car. I was getting excited about having new clothing. I really missed being in a dress, that was my style before I ran away from home.

In the mall I headed right for a ladies store and found the dress selection. I pulled out dress after dress and looked at the ticket price. I found dresses that I like on sale and pressed them against my body and grinned as you gave the ok to me. You must have noticed that I was looking at more dresses then I took and you pulled me aside to tell me if you like it, then get it. I smiled and nodded my head but I still looked for the sales. It was how I had always shopped and I did not see what was wrong with being frugal with your money as well. I could find dresses that I liked at a price that both of us could live with.

You paid for the dresses that I bought and we went to another shop and you left me there and brought all things back to your car. I looked at some slacks and blouses and chose a few and headed for the dressing room with them. I started taking off the layers of baggy clothing as you walked into the dressing room. You put your finger to your lips and I chuckled as you pressed me to the wall and kissed me deeply. I got excited as you undressed me slowly. Your talented hands touched me and excited me and after you were done I was standing in front of you in only my panties and shoes.
Old 02-19-2009, 03:33 PM   #53
Caleb

I kissed you deeply my hands working on removing your clothing your bulky jacket falling off your shoulders as I moved on to your top, tugging the buttons free before pushing it off your shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. Braking the kiss I quickly stripped your jeans of and stood back admiring your almost naked body.

I could feel you watching me as I let my lustful gaze roam over your body and I smiled as I spun you around to face the full length mirror upon the wall. Un hooking your bra I watched over your shoulder as it feel free exposing your breasts. My hand circled around and gently caressed your mounds, my eyes fixed on the reflection in the mirror. I pressed myself against your back and whispered in your ear “God I love this body, You drive me wild I just cant help myself”.

Gently I pushed between your shoulder blades bending you forward. You had to put your hands against the wall to keep from being pushed against the mirror. My hand left your breasts and grasped your panties and eased them down over your hips letting them fall, but before you could step out of them I nudged your legs apart as far as the knickers would allow and slid my hand against your sex, Slowly tracing a finger along your crevice.

You stifled your moan as you heard someone moving into the cubical next to us, and I smiled as I lowered my fly. I could see you looking back at me in the mirror as I bent my knees slightly and brought the head of my prick to entrance of your channel. With agonising slowness I eased myself inside you to the hilt my eyes locked upon the reflection of yours as once again you stifled your moan of pleasure.

With slow steady strokes I fucked your velvet channel, watching you biting your lips to keep from making any noise. I eased back and without warning slammed into hard and fast, A moan of pleasure escaping your unprepared lips as I watched your tits swaying beneath you in the mirror. Again I eased back and slammed into you the sound of our bodies slapping together echoing within the small cubical.

There was no way the women next door could not hear our elicit coupling as I began to pound your passage hard and fast, you gave up any attempt at keeping quite as I slammed into you again and again. I was thrusting harder and harder, I could feel you pushing back to meet my strokes.

Suddenly there was a knock on the cubical door and a women’s voice calling in “Is everything alright in there”..
Old 02-19-2009, 06:57 PM   #54
rvplymates
Banned

I looked into the mirror to watch you so that I would not have to look at my naked body. I was sure you would not know that was the reason for my intent watchful eyes on you. Soon I didn’t have to worry about looking at myself as your arms came around me and your hands caressed my breast and your fingers played with my nipples. I could see your eyes in the mirror devour my body and I flushed. I was breathing heavily as you pressed your body against my back. A small moan left my lips as you whispered in my ear. “God I love this body, You drive me wild I just cant help myself”.

Your warm hand pushed me gently forward and I could see the mirror coming at me so I quickly put my hands out and locked my forearms. I made a little sound of protest as your hand left my breast and gasped as you pulled my panties down, low enough so they slipped to the floor. Your knee came between my legs making me open them. Your hand moved over my sex exciting me even more as I gently closed my eyes in pleasure.

They snapped open as I heard the unmistakable sound of someone going into the cubical beside us. I looked in the mirror hoping you would stop but your eyes were filled with lust and I could hear your fly go down. I saw you dip down and anticipated the touch of your cock. I felt you enter so slowly that the pleasure was like torture as I had to stop myself from moaning. The slow movement of you going in and out of me was driving me crazy with and I bit down on my lip to keep from groaning. Your eyes delved into mine in the mirror enjoying the delicious torture you were making me go through.

I was able to keep my groans from erupting through my lips until you drew back and slammed into me. A groan of pure sexual pleasure ripped out of my lips. You kept pulling back and slamming into me and I could not stop the loudness of my groans from building and growing louder. I did not worry about the women in the next booth. All I wanted was more and more of you slamming into me. You feed my need as you thrusted harder and harder into my core and I pushed back to aid to the depth and the power of our mating.

I was gasping for air when I heard a knock on the cubical door and a woman calling to me asking if everything was alright. You slowed down to the gentle speed that started all of this but you did not stop as I answered the woman. “I am alright; just trying on all these clothes is getting the best of me. I will be out in a moment.” I didn’t think she believed me but she left us alone and your hand came around my mouth as you pounded into me once more. My groans were muffled and the thought of getting caught seemed to excite me even more as I came and came.
Old 02-20-2009, 04:32 PM   #55
Caleb

I felt your body tremble, the walls of your pussy clamping down upon my member as you came. Even the threat of discovery was not enough to keep you from crying out in sheer delight as wave after wave of pure pleasure coursed through your body.

There was little doubt in my mind that everyone within the store now knew exactly what was going on in this cubical, So with that in mind I did not care if they heard me and as I pounded your cunt harder, relishing the feel of the rippling muscles of your channel I groaned loudly.

It seemed only a moment after your last climax that your body succumbed to its second and that was enough to send me over the edge. My hard shaft throbbing deep within you as I flooded your passage with my hot seed.

Panting heavily I leaned over your back and kissed the back of your neck, Chuckling I whispered in your ear “I think we better get out of here quick before someone calls for security”.
Old 02-20-2009, 06:33 PM   #56
rvplymates
Banned

I heard the woman walk away and not a minute too soon as a mind boggling climax hit me and shook me. I could not contain the great pleasure as I came. My cry of pleasure was loud and full and at that moment I did not care if the whole store was alerted. I crooned in pleasure as you pounded into me bringing me around to another build up, I rested my cheek on the cold surface of the mirror as I pushed back against your cock.

I heard you groan loudly and that threw me over the edge my groan was loud as my body shuddered with another climax that seemed to excite you. I felt the surge of your male fluids fill me over and over and as you leaned over me you kissed me on my neck and chuckled. Your words brought me back to earth as I looked at you frightened. “I think we better get out of here quick before someone calls for security”.

It only took you a few minutes after your breathing slowed to slip all my baggy clothing on me. If left to me it would have taken an hour. My hands shook from the exertion of our joining. You pulled me close to your side and grabbed the clothing I had brought into the cube and walked to the checkout, big, bold and commanding. You paid for the things and put extra money on the counter. “A little extra to keep the peace.” The woman nodded her head as she slipped the money in her pocket. We left the store under the eyes of every one in range of our movement. I dropped my chin on my chest in shame but you would not have that as you lifted it with your fingers and looked into my eyes. “Be proud, they are just jealous.” I looked at you confused but held my head high as I walked beside you out of the store, the mall, across the parking lot and to your car. You held the door for me and as I slid relief flooded me that we were not arrested.
Old 02-21-2009, 11:18 PM   #57
Caleb

I got into the car alongside you and headed fro home, I could see that you were clearly relived that we had gotten out of the mall without any trouble and I smiled. “Relax, Honey” I whispered as I reached across and squeezed your leg “It was just a bit of harmless fun, I’m sure it’s not the first time, nor the last time that a couple have done the deed in those changing rooms”.

It wasn’t long before we reached home and I carted your bags up the stirs and into the bedroom, Making room in the wardrobe I sprawled out on the bed and watched as you hung up your new clothing. As you hung up the last article and turned to face me I smiled.

“I was thinking” I said a twinkle in my eye “Did you buy anything for me”. I could see you looking confused and I climbed off the bed and pulled you close “What I mean was did you buy and sexy little numbers, Maybe some sexy little panties”.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:33 PM   #58
rvplymates
Banned

I was thinking about what we had done in the mall and feeling a little tense about it. I could just see my face pasted in the newspaper for doing lewd things in public. I felt your hand on my leg and looked at you, a blush touching my cheeks. You squeezed my leg as you spoke. “Relax, Honey, “It was just a bit of harmless fun, I’m sure it’s not the first time, nor the last time that a couple have done the deed in those changing rooms”. I found that hard to believe but then again I was new at all this sex stuff so maybe your were right. I was worried about where else you would take me when we arrived at your apartment.

I was surprised that you wouldn’t let me carry a bag. You trudged up the stairs like a man with a mission and I wondered what the mission was. You walked straight for your bedroom and dropped the bags on the floor while you made room in the wardrobe for my things. I watched you walked to the bed and lay down. Obviously you wanted to watch me put my things away.

The first bag I picked up was filled with the silky underwear and bra set that I had picked up. I blushed and slipped it into the closet hoping you had not noticed that maneuver. I hung up all my dresses and slacks and blouses and then turned and faced you with a smile on my face. You smiled at me and asked a strange question. “I was thinking, did you buy anything for me” I was confused as you knew we did not go to any men’s shops and wondered what you thought I could buy for you in a ladies shop. I watched you get off the bed and come to me. You pulled me into your arms as your husky voice explained what you meant. “What I mean was did you buy and sexy little numbers, Maybe some sexy little panties”.

I blushed as you left go of me and bent to pick up the hidden bag and handed it to you. You smiled and took it over to the bed. I dragged my feet as you dumped the bag out onto the bed. I was embarrassed as your hands separated the sets and placed the three night shirts to the side. It was obvious that you did not approve of that choice.
Old 02-22-2009, 04:50 PM   #59
Caleb

Tipping the contents of the bag onto the bed I riffled through the collection of bras, panties and nightwear. Quickly eliminating the Nightshirts I moved on to the more intimate items. I could see you blushing out of the corner of my eye as I sifted through your new underwear. Rejecting some keeping others, Until I was left with only two matching sets.

One was a black lacy number with a half cup bra that I thought would look great on you, but the downside was that the panties were full back. The other was a white set, trimmed with cherry red piping. Though the bra was a fuller cup the panties were thong backed and the fabric at the front was an miniscule triangle that would leave little to the imagination.

Pushing the rest of the articles to the bottom of the bed I laid the two sets out in the centre of the bed and beckoned you over, “These two I like” I whispered in your ear as I rested my hands on your shoulders and gently massaged your tense muscles “Pick one”.
Old 02-22-2009, 05:39 PM   #60
rvplymates
Banned

I shifted from foot to foot feeling so upset that I wanted to go hide in the bathroom but I knew I would not get away with that. You expected me to be more comfortable with you then I really was. You took your time inspecting each intimate item as if you were making the most important decision of your life. My face was hot so I knew I was blushing.

You beckoned to me to come closer and I moved slowly toward you. You held two sets in your hand as you swept the rest to the bottom of the bed and laid them out for me to look at. “These two I like” you whispered as you massaged my shoulders. I looked down at the two and back up at you, I wasnt sure but I thought maybe you wanted me to wear one of the sets for your. I blushed again, I never thought you would want to see me in my underwear. “Pick one”.

I looked at the black set and blushed as I realized half of my breasts would be out of the cup. The panty was full and I would feel a bit comfortable down below. The white one was good in the bra but my backside would hang out as the thong went up the middle of my ass. I looked at you and blushed and quickly said, "The Black Set."

I clutched my hands together in front of me waiting for you to tell me what to do.