Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-25-2009, 11:14 AM   #21
Caleb

Caleb has initial reputation

I watched with a smile and a twinkle in my eye as you wound the blanket so tightly around yourself that you left little room for yourself to move. As you neared the bed you toppled forward like a falling log and bounced upon the mattress. My amusement continued as I watched you struggling to right yourself squirming upon the bed in an vain attempt to get comfortable.

“Can you help me I seemed to be stuck?” you asked your voice reflecting how silly you feel as you wriggle before me.

I could not hep but laugh at your request as I struggled to unwind myself from my own blanket. Sliding off the bed I moved around to your side and located the end of your rolled up sheet, and pulled it firmly, spinning you around and around as you unravelled.

Laughing hysterically I cast the sheet aside “This is ridicules” I said as I returned to my side of the bed and lay down “If we have a fire or something there is no chance we are getting out” reaching for the quit I pulled it over both of us “We will just have to hope I can restrain myself” I added as I snuggled down into the bed and gazed across at you.
Caleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:13 PM   #22
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I really felt stupid as you laughed at me. I knew I was blushing as I watched you struggle to unwind yourself from your own blanket. I watched you slide off the bed and walk around to me. Your hands searched my body until you found what you wanted. I wondered why you had not stood me up but soon I did not wonder anything and you pulled at the end of the blanket and I spun around and around rolling to the top of the bed.

I was dizzy as I looked up at you through the veil of my hair as you laughed hysterically. “This is ridicules” I watched you walk back to your side of the bed and scrabbled to get myself situated on my side. I watched you lie down and felt positively naked as I pulled down the shirt that had risen up when I went for my spin. “If we have a fire or something there is no chance we are getting out.” I saw you reach for the quilt and pull it over us. I straightened out the twisted shirt under the quilt and stiffed a bit at your next remark. “We will just have to hope I can restrain myself.” I watched you snuggle down in the bed and then gaze at me. I didn’t know what to say as I looked at you. The distance was great on the king size bed between us. “Ok, I think I can trust you, good night.” I turned on my side and relaxed and soon I was asleep.

I woke up feeling warm and relaxed and somehow secure. I opened my eyes and saw your chest. My eyes bugged open as I looked up at you and I sighed with relief when I saw you were still asleep. I turned away from you and started to crawl back to my side of the bed when a pain hit me, it was from my head and as I moved my hand to the source I found that my hair was being pulled. I moved closer to you and relief came. I got on my hands and knees to see where my hair was caught up. It was under your shoulder away from me.

I carefully placed my knee on the other side of your body with my other knee on what I considered my side. I looked closely at your shoulder, your skin was but a breath away from my lips. I frown as I placed my hand down flat by the side of your head to support myself as I reached for my hair to loosen it from under your shoulder. I felt the bed shaking and I wondered why until I looked at your face and saw you laughing. I didn’t know what to say so I stated the obvious. “My hair is stuck under your shoulder.”
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 04:40 PM   #23
Caleb

The shifting of the mattress brought me from my restless slumber and I could not help but laugh at the predicament that meet my eyes as they fluttered open. You knelt over me, one hand close to my face as the other hand attempted to ease your hair out from beneath my shoulder.

“My hair is stuck under your shoulder.” you said with a wry smile.

I shifted slightly freeing your hair, “And I thought I was the one that needed to restrain myself” I said with a smile “And what happens, I wake up to find you practically on top of me”.

I watched as you sat back on your heels as you smoothing your hair back into place, Propping myself up on my pillow I look at you kneeling before me my eyes slowly traversing down your body, “If you wanted to jump my bones all you had to do was ….” I trailed off as my eyes locked onto your crotch.

Inadvertently as you had knelt, setting your knees to balance yourself as you tried to extract your hair. Your shirt had ridden up your legs and now bunched around your waist. The gap between the bottom button and the hem spread wide perfectly framing your sex, and it was this that had caught my attention.

I felt a stirring within my shorts as I gazed longingly at your neatly trimmed bush, your outer lips having parted slightly exposing the vivid pick of the inner folds of your slit.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:13 PM   #24
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I sighed with relief as you shifted your body and my hair was released. “And I thought I was the one that needed to restrain myself” I felt funny for a moment. “And what happens, I wake up to find you practically on top of me”. I finally saw the humor of your words and as I sat back on my heels I laughed as I smoothed my hair. I watched you prop yourself up on your pillows and I smiled.

I watched your eyes move down my body and found myself laughing again as you spoke to me. “If you wanted to jump my bones all you had to do was ….” I wondered why you stopped joking and looked so funny. A thought came to me that maybe the shirt was open. I let my eyes look down and felt relief when I saw my large breasts were still covered.

You seem to get more intense and I was confused as to what was going on until I felt your hardened cock press against my sex. “You forgot to restrain yourself.” I said it jokingly as I went back onto my knees. I was getting ready to shift my weight and get away from your body when you suddenly sat up and grabbed my arms and pressed me to the bed. “What are you doing?”
Old 01-25-2009, 06:35 PM   #25
Caleb

I felt you shift, getting ready to climb off me and I suddenly released just how much I wanted you, I could feel my hardening shaft pressing against your sex, and it was driving all other thoughts out of my mind. Quickly I grasped your arms and spun, I ended up on top of you my body nestled between your thighs.

Pinning your arms to the mattress I hovered over you “What are you doing?” you asked a hint of fear in your voice.

“Shhhh” I murmered as I lowered my head and pressed my lips you yours kissing you, I tasted your lips, running my tongue along them, softly I drew your lower lip into my mouth. Slowly I ground my hips, rubbing my hard shaft against your exposed sex.
Old 01-25-2009, 07:44 PM   #26
rvplymates
Banned

I trembled as I felt the bed against my back and you hands pinning my arms down, and your hips grinding so that your cock rubbed against my sex. My eyes opened wide in fear as you shushed me. “No,” that is all I got to say as you lowered your head and kissed me gently. I felt your tongue on my lips and then you drew my lower lip into your mouth. I was still scared but I was also excited by what you were doing to me.

Last edited by rvplymates; 01-25-2009 at 07:46 PM.
Old 01-25-2009, 08:01 PM   #27
Caleb

I nibbled gently upon your lips, before letting it slip from my mouth, I broke my kiss and lifted my head and gazed down at you, I could clearly see the conflict within your eyes, fear and pleasure battling it out to see which one won.

My hips built up a slow and steady rhythm, My hard shaft grinding down against your sex each stroke designed to maximise the contact against your sensitive spots.

Slowly I slide my hands along your arms, drawing them closer to your chest. As they reached your shoulders, I slide them up either side of your neck and caressed your face, gently raising your head from the pillow as I drew you into another kiss, Only this time as my tongue teased your lips I pushed forward, penetrating your lips, My tongue seeking out yours.
Old 01-25-2009, 09:36 PM   #28
rvplymates
Banned

I was breathing heavily as you broke your kiss and lifted your head to look at me. My feet pawed at the bed as you hips moved against me, a groan slipped from my lips as your cock rubbed between my lips rubbing against the little nub making it hard for me to ask you to stop. “Please Don’t.” It even sounded weak to me.

I was afraid to move my body, afraid your shaft would slip inside of me as you slid your hands along my arms I wondered what you were doing and then I knew wheat you were doing, and I groaned as you caressed my face and raised my head from the pillow to draw me into a deep kiss. My lips parted as your tongue pushed through and pressed against my tongue. It was a strange feeling as your tongue played with mine, I stared into your eyes still scared but my excitement was getting stronger then my fear.
Old 01-27-2009, 12:19 PM   #29
Caleb

My tongue lead yours in an intricate dance, As my hands caressed the side of your face and down your neck. I followed the line of the collar of your shirt down to the first button and worked it loose. As I searched for the next I was forced to break the kiss and sit up.

My hands quickly undid the second button, the third followed it as did the forth, As I worked the fifth and final button loose I parted the material, finally fully exposing you to my wanton gaze.

My hands returned to your chest, only this time the contact was skin on skin. Gently and with agonising slowness my hands glided down your chest, rising as they followed the slope of your breasts, my touch was feather light almost ticklish, My hands continued to move my thumbs brushing over your nipples as I cupped each breast within the palm of my hands and softly squeezed them together.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:27 PM   #30
rvplymates
Banned

It was a strange kiss, one that excited me as I learned how to kiss you the way you wanted. I soon knew that I wanted it to. I felt your hands gentle on my face move down to my neck and to the shirt you had lent me. I felt the first button open and thought I should stop you but could I. I liked this gentleness and knew you would get rough if I stopped you. When you broke the kiss I stared at you as you sat up and undid all the buttons on your shirt that I wore. You parted the shirt and looked at my body from my neck all the way down to the vee between my legs. I shivered in anticipation, not knowing what you would do now.

I felt a tickling sensation as your hands went to my chest and moved down so slowly that a small groan slipped from my lips. Your hands moved to my large breasts and my breathing increased as I felt your gentle touch across my hardening nipples. Another groan louder then the last came from my parted lips as you gently cupped and squeezed my breasts together. I closed my eyes as you started to bend forward and then felt your mouth against both nipples sucking and licking them driving me wild as I wriggled under you. I felt your hardened shaft just press a little into my sex and I opened my legs wider wanting to feel more pleasure as you ministered to my breasts.
Old 01-28-2009, 04:16 PM   #31
Caleb

I nursed upon your breasts, suckling one as I tweaked and pinched the nipple of the other, As I felt the nipples hardening I nibbled gently upon the sensitive nubs. I could hear you groaning louder and louder as I continued to tease your nipples.

As I continued to dry hump your slit the head of my prick finally wedged into the entrance of your passage, I could feel the radiant heat emanating from your channel and your slick moister leaking from your hole.

You spread your legs wider, that was all the encouragement I needed and I eased my hard shaft forward. I barely managed to lodge the swollen head inside before I encountered the thin fleshy barrier stretching across your channel. I felt you flinch as I raised myself up and gazed down at you “You’re a virgin” I said with a smile as I moved my hands to your hips, my fingers griping tightly “It only hurts for a second” I added as I surged forward, the head of my prick tearing through your virginity.
Old 01-28-2009, 06:41 PM   #32
rvplymates
Banned

My groans got louder as you increased my pleasure with your mouth and you hard male sex. I moved my hips forward a bit and felt you shaft pressing forward. It felt strange and wonderful and stimulated the walls of my sex. It felt good in consort with your sucking mouth. I felt pleasure that I had not known existed and then suddenly I felt a bit of pain and tried to pull away from it. I opened my passion filled eyes to look into your eye, before I could ask my question you spoke.

“You’re a virgin,” you seemed pleased about that as you had a big smile on your face. I started to tense when you grabbed my hips tightly. I felt the stirring of fear run through me as you spoke once more. “It only hurts for a second.” You didn’t give me even a second to think about that as you plowed forward. Something ripped inside of me and pain surged through me. I screamed and I tried to push you away, I pounded on your chest and back but still you filled me to the hilt. “Stop it, you are hurting me.” You laid on me and grabbed my hands and pressed them to the bed as I struggled against you. All the pleasure was gone as I stiffened under you, my mind remembering that pain I knew I did not want any more of it. As I yelled at you to get off of me, your face came toward me and I thrashed my head from side to side not wanting you to touch me in any way.
Old 01-28-2009, 08:45 PM   #33
Caleb

Your scream seemed to echo around the room, and I felt you pounding upon my chest trying desperately to push me away as I worked myself deeper into your virgin channel, I could not believe just how tight your pussy was the walls of your pussy closed in upon my invading member in an almost vice like grip, Slowly I eased back an inch before driving forward once again.

I pinned your hands down to the mattress, holding you in place as I fucked the final few inches of my thick shaft into your tight passage, I heard you screaming at me to get off and leaned down over you planning on muffling your cries with a kiss but you turned your head away from me.

I held myself still, giving you time to adjust to the invasion of your virgin body, yet as you struggled to free yourself I felt every ripple as you vaginal muscles contracted trying to expel me.

With each ripple I felt a wave of pleasure coursing through me, and at that moment I did not care if you enjoyed it or not, I did not care about your pain. The only thing occupying my mind was the intense pleasure your pussy was giving me and with out any further delay I began to move within you once again.

Slow, Shallow strokes to begin with, but as your body adjusted to my girth I increased my pace, Stabbing my hard rod deep into your crushing embrace again and again. I kissed your neck, down over your chest and back to your breasts, Suckling upon the nipples as I fucked you harder and harder.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:58 PM   #34
rvplymates
Banned

You were suddenly still inside of me and I never felt so full. I couldn’t get you off of me no matter how hard I struggled. I was waiting for more pain as you moved back and was surprised when there was none. I thought I could roll from under you but as I tried you moved your shaft back into me. It was obvious I was not going to get from under you.

I stared at you and somewhere between my fear and anger, I started to have pleasure and did not fight you any more. As I laid there under you I began to groan and raise my hips so that My sex met yours in a most enjoyable way. Your speed increased and I tried to keep up but once you began to kiss my neck and moved down to my breasts and began to suck them once more I lost all coherent thought. I was in passion before I knew it as you sucked and licked at my nipples once more and pounded deep within my sex. Soon you were stroking into me harder and harder and I screamed but now it was because I climaxed and then shuddered. I could feel my body build and release over and over again. I wrapped my arms around your neck as my fingers slipped down to press my fingers in the hard muscles of your back.

Last edited by rvplymates; 01-29-2009 at 07:12 PM.
Old 01-30-2009, 01:47 PM   #35
Caleb

I felt you raising your hips to meet my strokes, and I could plainly hear your groans as you begin to receive pleasure from the fucking I was giving you. It did not take long before your body convulsed as your first climax shook you. It was all I could do to keep from shouting my load as the walls of your pussy clamped down even tighter around my hard rod.

I continued to pound your pussy, bring you to a second and third orgasm, I released my grip on your arms and propped myself up and gazed down at you as I worked my hips back and forth, I felt your hands circling my neck your fingers sliding down my back.

My own climax was fast approaching and as I brought you to your forth I felt your fingers digging into my back, clawing at my flesh as the lining of your channel rippled sending me over the edge. With a final hard thrust I came, my thick shaft swelling within you as my fluids rushed through it, Stream after stream of cum erupting to flood your womanhood.

I leaned down and kissed you before rolling onto my back, taking you with me so that you ended up laying on top of me, looking up at you smiling contently.
Old 01-30-2009, 05:55 PM   #36
rvplymates
Banned

Each climax was more powerful than the last one. The final one was so strong that I dug my fingers into your back. I groaned and screamed in deep lust as your cock throbbed inside me. I felt your last thrust go much deeper then the rest, you filled me with warm fluids over and over. I held onto as my body tremble and looked up into your face. You dipped your head and kissed me, I squeaked as you rolled over taking me with you so that I was on top of you.

I laid there feeling a strange kind of comfort that I never had before. I had my cheek pressed against your chest as we relaxed. you arms held me securely against your body. Our bodies were pressed to each other and you began to stroke my long hair. I dont know how long we laid like that. It seemed like a long time before I moved my head and looked into your eyes.

"I really should take a shower and get out of here."
Old 01-30-2009, 07:37 PM   #37
Caleb

We lay there for god knows how long with you resting your headd upon my chest as I stroked your hair, all I know was that one minute it was the middle of the night and the next I could see the dawns rays creeping through the window.

I felt you stirring on top of me, your head turning to look at me as your eyes held mine as you broke the comfortable silence that had lasted through the night "I really should take a shower and get out of here."

Reluctantly I released you from my embrace and watched as you climbed out of the bed your bare ass looking so delectable as you crossed the floor heading for the door. I lay there for a few more minutes before easing myself out of bed and following you into the bathroom.

I walked straight in, Steam from the shower filled the room as I pulled back the shower screen and stepped into the shower with you. I moved behind you my hands reaching around you fro the soap. Slowly I began to soap up your body, Paying special attention to your breasts and mound, My hands moving sensually as I washed away the traces of our encounter.

The hot water rained down on us as I turned you around and watched as the suds washed away, my eyes freely roaming over your body “Where are you going to go” I asked “How long before you have another incident like last night, how long before some pimp has you turning tricks”.
Old 01-31-2009, 09:04 PM   #38
rvplymates
Banned

When you released me I gracefully slipped off your body and the bed and headed for the bathroom. I didn’t look back as I was afraid if I did I would beg you to let me stay. I was confused by these new feelings that I had for you and wanted to get as far away from you as possible. I was afraid if I didn’t leave quickly; I would never leave and was worried about what would happen to me then. Would I become as dependent on you as my Mother had with my Step Father? No, I couldn’t let that happen.

I softly closed the bathroom door determined to get out of here as soon as possible. I turned on the shower, the water hot and steamy as it beat on my body. It had always been a source of great enjoyment for me as I felt water in any form was somehow sensual maybe even intimate as it caressed your body. And now that you had opened my world to sex the water beating on me brought intense pleasure.

I felt your body against my back, your form felt strong and secure as you reached for the soap. I did not understand why you had entered the shower until you began to lather up my body. Sensual feelings filled me as you lathered up my body. Your hands on my breasts and sex took me close to the edge as a soft moan left my lips.

You turned me around and I looked at your face and watched as your eyes roamed over my body stimulating me so much that I wanted to press myself against you but I didn’t. I needed to get out of here before I got more attached to you. You questioned me gently as you looked into my eyes. “Where are you going to go? “How long before you have another incident like last night, how long before some pimp has you turning tricks?”

I moved my head from side to side. “I am going back to the streets and I will be even more careful going forward. I aloud myself to come off guard at the wrong time. I would never allow someone to make me have sex for money. I was on the streets for a long time without any incident; I know how to take care of myself.” It was hard not to wrap my arms around you and hold onto you tightly.
Old 02-01-2009, 06:32 AM   #39
Caleb

I frowned as you answered my questions, informing me that you intended to return to the streets, returning to a lie of running and hiding in the dark. Trusting no one and snatching sleep were ever you could find a quite corner out of sight of the public. You spoke of knowing how to take care of yourself, yet I remembered the cowering figure in that doorway last night.

“You say that but those guys last night could have killed you, At best they would have gang raped you, maybe even sold you on to some pimp” I reached up and brushed away your matted hair from your face. “You are an attractive women, the pimps would have a field day with you. Its all very well you saying that you would not allow someone to make you have sex for money, but what happens when they shoot you full of drugs and wait fro the withdrawal to kick in” I paused caressing your face as I guided you back against the tiled wall of the shower “Cause that’s how it works the get you hooked on some drug and other and before you know it you spread your legs in order to get your next fix”

I pressed my body against yours as my hands griped your legs and lifted them off the floor wrapping them around me as the head of my shaft slide into your recently opened passage. I looked into your eyes as my thick shaft filled you, “Stay” was all I said as I began to pump my rod in and out of your velvet channel.
Old 02-03-2009, 05:32 PM   #40
rvplymates
Banned

I saw you frown at me and you were quiet for awhile as if you were weighting my words and when you spoke your words were harsh but you voice was softly seductive. The reality of your words hit me like a hammer as you said those guys could have killed me or gang raped me or even sold me to a pimp. As you brushed my hair away from my face, I suddenly felt venerable. I was horrified as you continued to tell me things I had never thought about on the streets. The thought of a pimp shooting me up with drugs and then waiting for me to go through the pain of withdrawal and beg for drugs was a picture that I did not like. I could see why I would do anything to take away the pain even have sex with strangers.

You caressed my face gently even affectionately and suddenly I felt the tile at my back but did not think anything of it as you told me that is how it works first the drugs and next I would spread my legs for a fix. The thought made me panic but your hands calmed me down as your body pressed against mine. I wanted to say it would not happen to me but I felt you grab my legs and lift them and wrap them around your waist. I groaned as you cock slide into me and filled me as if it belonged there forever. Your voice was silky as you said “Stay” and I groaned as you pumped your shaft in and out of me cajoling me to stay with you. I groaned out, “Yes” and wrapped my arms around your neck. Our mouths met in a passionate kiss that left me breathless as you pulled away and began to pound into my sex, faster, deeper and harder, making my groans get louder by the moment.