Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-05-2007, 08:53 PM   #1
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Not a cop

This is going to be the best money I ever spent, I thought to myself, as I purchased the police officer costume and from a different store I bought myself a fake blue light siren. The kind you see all the time in unmarked cop cars, and tow trucks.

I complete the outfit with a pair of handcuffs and a baton from my own personal collection. My car is the same dull brown that most people would associate with an unmarked cop car. So I install the light on top of my dashboard. A quick flip of the switch shows me it’s working.

Fortunately I live on a very remote and secluded section of the highway. Mine is the only house for miles in either direction. Since the road is flat and straight people often zip by at upwards of 90 mph. That’s really what gave me this idea. I know I won’t have to wait long for my first victim. But since I want total privacy I decide to wait at least until after dark to grab the victim.

I still don’t have to wait long. Shortly after dark, what appeared to be a nice brunette in a Porsche went zooming down my street, right past me. I flip the switch on my dashboard and pull out after her. Almost immediately after she slams on her brakes and pulls to the side of the road. I can imagine that she is probably cursing up a storm in there. Pulling up behind her car, I check my rear-view. Perfect, if I didn’t know better I would think I was a cop, especially with almost no light around.

Walking up to her window, I try to stifle my smile. Don’t want to give things away, yet. When I reach her window I can’t help but stare at her for a minute. She has luscious black hair, tied in a fairly severe bun, but her body is amazing. I can see her lean legs because of her skirt. It doesn’t look as short as it seems, as she has pulled it up a few inches. Her top is also unbuttoned down to the middle, giving me a great view of her cleavage. Heh, she is going to try to flirt her way out of a ticket. It might have worked if I was a real cop.

“What seems to be the problem officer?” She inquires while leaning towards me and batting her eyes.

I’m not going to give her any slack, “Ma’am you realize that you were going 90 down a 45 street?” I’m just guessing here but she was booking and this seems to be a ballpark figure.

“Really, officer? Jeez, I am sooooo sorry, my speedometer must be broken.” She practically purrs.

“Like I haven’t heard that one before. License and registration, please.”

She pouts for a second, hurrmups, and reaches into her purse to get the stuff. She then hands it over. I glance at her license, Stephanie age 21.

I walk back to my car, and sit down. Normally this is where the cop would be calling the station to find out info. Me I am just here to let her squirm and move into the second phase of my plan. I pick up my wallet and talk into it, like I’m double checking on something important, just in case she is looking. Finally I guess enough time has passed to make my next step seem believable.

I walk back to her car, grab the door, and open it. “Step out of the car Ma’am.”

“What’s wrong?” She asks, me. I simply step back and motion to her. She reluctantly steps out. She was shorter than she looked in the seat, 5’1” tops. But her body is still slamming. Curves in the right places, and a better ass than I could have guess from sitting. I guess she works out.

“Walk to the front of the car and place your hands on the hood.” I command as I reach into her car and take the keys. She complies, damn she looks good doing that. I walk over to her, and begin to frisk her “What’s this all about?”

“The car has been reported stolen.” I lie. She whips her head to look at me “That’s impossible my father gave me this car.” I simply shrug and continue to frisk her. I pause on her ass and give it a small squeeze. She looks uncomfortable but doesn’t say anything. Heh, I love the stupid law and order types. They’ll let cops get away with anything. I then cuff her hands behind her back. “We’ll get this all sorted out at the station.”

I guide her back towards my car. Opening the back I gently shove her into the seat. Then I tell her to stay put while I go check her car. I have a bag of baking powder in my pocket, but I decide to check her purse just for show. Lucky me, a bag of cocaine. This couldn’t be going any better for me.

I take it and walk back to my car. I open the back, and dangle the bag in front of her eyes. “Care to explain this?” Her mouth moves but she doesn’t say anything. I sigh “You’re in real trouble Stephanie.” She starts to sob. “Oh god, my father is going to kill me. Please I’ll do anything, just let me go.” I smirk, this is what I wanted to hear.

I climb in the back with her. Cupping her chin I stare into her eyes. I plant a soft kiss on her lips “You’re very beautiful, you know that.” I see her confusion and horror on her face, then finally there is defeat in her eyes. She nods. I unzip myself, I’m hard from all the waiting. She leans down and takes me in her mouth. Wow, she is good at this. Her head moves in perfect strokes, her tongue plays across my shaft, and occasionally it flicks out running over my balls. Desperation makes a good motivator. I begin to thrust my hips up and down as she moves. She gags slightly at that, but is very well practiced and doesn’t miss a beat. Soon I grab her head and shove her completely down as I cum in her mouth. I hold her there until she swallows it all. She moves back and looks at me.

I step out, and slam the door in her face. Climbing into the front, she starts to scream at me, “Hey, what the fuck man, let me go.” I just smile and start the car. She screams the whole short ride back to my place. When she sees its not a station, she understands whats going on. She starts to scream for help.

I open her door, and roughly pull her out. She stomps her heel onto my foot. I release her in pain and she takes off like a shot. Fortunately she is still handcuffed and in high heels. I quickly catch up with her and grab her. She kicks ineffectually against my shins and continues to scream.

I drag her across my yard and into my house. Once inside I hurl her to the ground and pounce. One slam of her head against the floor and she stops squirming long enough for me to get her top off. There was no bra on. I see her pale breasts and go to town. I lick, squeeze, nip and suck on them. A hard bite brings her back to the world of the living. She starts to scream again.

“Good, scream all you want.” I then place her legs on my shoulder, and enter her roughly. She hadn’t been wearing any panties either. Her screams before seemed quiet in comparison to the holler she let out at that.

I begin to move slowly. She sobs “Please stop.” But I stare at her the whole time and simply smile. I begin to quicken my pace, watching as her tits sway in time with my thrusts.

Deeper and deeper I go, feeling her tight pussy rubbing against me. I like the layer of tears that is filling her eyes. It only makes me hotter. I reach my top speed. Stephanie begins to yelp in pain, and twist side to side looking for some relief.

Her body jiggles under my assault, and I feel orgasm nearing. A few more thrusts and it’ll be over. I try to keep steady to make the feeling last but I cant. With a final thrust I cum inside her. I stand up. Stephanie sobs as I drop her legs back to the floor. She then rolls over into a fetal position.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 09:59 PM   #2
starhaven

starhaven has initial reputation

nice
starhaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 03:37 AM   #3
subgirl
super nerd milf

subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default story

i love the story. and i like cuz not only my hubby a cop there was cop here that did the same thing one in story did but he was real one as well
subgirl is offline   Reply With Quote