Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-28-2007, 10:29 PM   #1
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default An explanation was in order (wear a fire suit.)

I hit two people for neg rep, and felt compelled to explain WHY publicly.
Just because Takeher may be an ass, doesn’t make him the wrong one. ¡This is a fucking RAPE SITE, not Mr Godam ROGER’S Neighborhood! ¿Can anyone really claim they’re shocked by his language here? If you can. Honestly, then you were only fooling yourself… He may not be particularly NICE, but it’s a minor miracle there ain’t a whole more like him.
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 05:11 AM   #2
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

deleted

Last edited by innocent; 09-11-2007 at 06:07 PM.
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 05:17 AM   #3
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Surely thats the point...you are criticizing female members for voicing their opinion and yet, thats precisely what youre defending takeher's right to do? A tad hypocritcal wouldnt you say AR?
Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 05:24 AM   #4
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andering REDDSON
¡This is a fucking RAPE SITE, not Mr Godam ROGER’S Neighborhood!
¿Were you just not reading? ¿Or is it selective illiteracy?
Old 04-29-2007, 05:39 AM   #5
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You have our answer. You should just be happy we deigned to grace your ignorance with a reply at all.
Old 04-29-2007, 06:00 AM   #6
Andering REDDSON
Banned

And here, I thought I was being NICE by at least explaining my rational.
There I go again, thinking…
Old 04-29-2007, 06:10 AM   #7
Louise
Privileged Member

This is indeed a rape FANTASY site, which means we have places where people can elaborate and indulge on their fantasies…places like the roleplay room, stories and pics/movies and use any damn language there they may wish. This is a discussion board. Not a damn playground for over grown little boys to slap out their pent up anti female feelings on.

Those who use an intellectual and civil tongue find their posts get a wider and more positive reaction. But hey…if you want a board where you can talk like that, try somewhere else. Please…

Both Innocent and I have answered your initial post. You were defending his right to call women bitches, but attacking our right to object. As Innocent said, its your right to do so, but don’t expect us to stop picking up on non-civil board behaviour.

Quote:

There I go again, thinking…
Seriously...this was you thinking? Try thinking a little harder then.
Old 04-29-2007, 09:09 AM   #8
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka

Actually, from the looks of it Andy you Neg Repped the first two WOMEN who disagreed with him...Because the I have seen myself and Innocent mention it. Luke was much more forceful in his disagreement with the posters opinion and from what I can see you didn't ding him....I suppose its ok to disagree with someone if you are a guy but we of the weaker sex should just keep our mouths shut is that it?

B.

and BTW...I didn't say he offended me....I asked him a question...

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.

Last edited by Becka; 04-29-2007 at 09:36 AM.
Becka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 09:32 AM   #9
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good point Becca

and AR Would you like it if women started calling all the guys on here certain things? generalizing men? i dont think so
Old 04-29-2007, 09:50 AM   #10
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

well...most men are already generalised in some form or another(albiet not as offensively as women) but most men dont care cuz it really is true fer most men.....but thats just from experience, of which i have little @___________________@

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 09:59 AM   #11
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I hit two people for neg rep, and felt compelled to explain WHY publicly.
Just because Takeher may be an ass, doesn’t make him the wrong one. ¡This is a fucking RAPE SITE, not Mr Godam ROGER’S Neighborhood! ¿Can anyone really claim they’re shocked by his language here? If you can. Honestly, then you were only fooling yourself… He may not be particularly NICE, but it’s a minor miracle there ain’t a whole more like him.
First of, I’m wondering why you have taken such a deep interest in defending Takeher’s post in such a vitriolic fashion, surely if he takes offence at the thought of the ‘weaker’ sex rising up and contradicting his views then its for him to defend and respond… personally it’s not the language that I find offensive, rather the manner it was used, the tone and the underlying context of what was said…
That said in my experience those that are ‘like him’ don’t tend to last the course, certainly not without readjusting the way they act on the board
Incidently this is a RAPE ‘FANTASY’ SITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
we have places where people can elaborate and indulge on their fantasies…places like the roleplay room, stories and pics/movies and use any damn language there they may wish. This is a discussion board. Not a damn playground for over grown little boys to slap out their pent up anti female feelings on.

Those who use an intellectual and civil tongue find their posts get a wider and more positive reaction. But hey…if you want a board where you can talk like that, try somewhere else. Please…
A place for everything and everything in its place... Theres never a good excuse not to be civil or respectful
Old 04-29-2007, 10:44 AM   #12
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hey!! Lets give Andy a break here shall we??

He is basically trying to defend the guys right to say what he wants!? In this country we all have the right to free speech so if some one offends you with what they say Oh well!?

But ANDY?? On the other hand those of US that WERE offended have the same right To SAY SO!!

AND YES!! It is a Rape site but still common courtesy should not be thrown away? and yes we will get used to him in time.......Hell we even got used to you now didnt we??
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 10:52 AM   #13
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

deleted

Last edited by innocent; 09-11-2007 at 06:07 PM.
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 11:05 AM   #14
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
Hey!! Lets give Andy a break here shall we??

He is basically trying to defend the guys right to say what he wants!? In this country we all have the right to free speech so if some one offends you with what they say Oh well!?

But ANDY?? On the other hand those of US that WERE offended have the same right To SAY SO!!

AND YES!! It is a Rape site but still common courtesy should not be thrown away? and yes we will get used to him in time.......Hell we even got used to you now didnt we??

I think I said that in a different thread...

B.

Hey, where am I going?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Old 04-29-2007, 11:12 AM   #15
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sorry B?? just now having my coffee after work didnt see it yet!

Nice to see most of the females here responding.........will come in handy for the rope party!!.........But which head do WE HANG!???
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 06:09 PM   #16
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

To take her: Ok first off you self absorbed son of a bitch, have you cretin of men not figured out we women do not like to be called bitches? No? well get your fucking head out of your ass and pay attention once in a while. Woman do not like to be put on display as if we are meat ripe for the taking. We are human beings you asshole and how dare you treat people like this! You come onto a site without knowing anyone and start in on how you like to watch Bitches well how would you feel if someone did this to you, or even men, how would you feel. Of course we went on the defensive with your post, how could we not when you blatently made it seem as if all women are bitches and we are not.

And to Andy: I have never had an issue with you until now but how the hell can you stick up for someone like him. I know your past and what happened but not all women are like that and you really should not assume we are all going to be this way. No woman had the right to do to you what happened AR but it does not mean all of us fall into that category and by you agreeing with this it feels like you do.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
abandon their defences . . .

Last edited by fireflights; 04-29-2007 at 06:24 PM.
fireflights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 06:12 PM   #17
Becka
Immodest Mod

Has it occurred to anyone that Andy just likes the attention and that we are feeding into that...Just a thought...

B.

Hey, where am I going?

Old 04-29-2007, 06:53 PM   #18
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

I have to side with the ladies. Definitely bad form to call someone a name outside of the rowdy room...especially if you're generalizing. A little courtesy goes a long way.
Do what you want, do it until you find...love.

Basic instincts, social life
Paradoxes side by side
Don't submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and nobody's fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the limits.

The path of excess leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

St. Michael Cretu
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 07:06 PM   #19
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becka
Has it occurred to anyone that Andy just likes the attention and that we are feeding into that...Just a thought...
B.
.....And a very good thought it was Becka.
Wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 07:14 PM   #20
Andering REDDSON
Banned

After some consideration (a LOT more than any of you made, I assure you), I decided not to go to a Quote War.
Becka: I'm shocked, shocked to discover gambling going on.
Louise: Your winnings sir.
Becka: Thank you very much.
I do, however, have ONE observation:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireflights
I have never had an issue with you until now but how the hell can you stick up for someone like him.
I can’t possibly imagine.