Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-11-2012, 09:49 PM   #1
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Secrets of Miss Jones

The Secrets of Miss Jones

I would like to express that Larzaius is just a dark aspect of my imagination and I do not condone real rape in anyway. If anyone has any opinons or critiques about my writings feel free to let me know.

Hello dear readers I hope you are enjoying my slow dominance over Amy. To tell you the truth she was the first person I successfully took control of since I learned of my heritage. I am the product of a mortal woman being raped by a demon. Now before start groaning about tentacles I assure I am still relatively human in form, in fact that only gift I inherited from dear dad is his strength, quick learning curve and most importantly his mesmerism ability. Sadly when I tried it out a couple of times I hadn't realized that I needed the woman's full eye contact so I ended up getting chastised by my supervisor Miss Jones for sexual harassment in the office. She offered to give me one more chance if I apologized to the women that I harassed. I was forced to swallowed my pride and agreed to do as she requested. She kept a watchful eye on me after that, now I have that bitch in my sights. She really isn't that hard on the eyes, about 5'9 and slender build with nice hips and a tight ass attached to some lovely legs. But what catches most men's attention are her D-Cup tits which she does her best to hide under her suit jackets. Since our talk I've had ample time to practice my skills and have already have one slave cleaning my house ready to suck me and my friends off at home. This cunt however I don't want to enslave in that manner, I want her under my control while not enjoying it at all. I've noticed that lately she's been coming into work before the building is open and working the computers for an hour then leaving. I've been lucky enough to be able to pass a subtle suggestion making her assistant my spy (it wasn't hard since she secretly hates the bitch) So I know her password and I decide to work late so I can do a little investigating of my own. Once the building is reasonably empty I sneak over to the bosses computer and start checking out what she's been up to and its even better than I thought. It turns out little Miss Hardnose has been stealing funds from some of our clients. The information was delicious as we work in one of the top investment firms in the city and this kind of thing could get her a lengthy prison sentence. Now I had the chance to do more then harass her and I was damn sure going to take it. I do some fancy tampering so she'll have no choice but to stay late trying to get into her computer to cover her tracks and then that's when I plan to make my move.
Through out the day I watch her as she seems to get more and more agitated, she keeps walking back and forth from her office to the security desk, but she's not going to find out anything since we don't always swipe when we leave which means there's no real tangible record of who left and at what time. My cock swells in my pants as I play out everything I'm going to make her do for me in my head. This wasn't going to be a one time deal, oh no she's was going humiliated worse than she humiliated me. I just had to be patient.
My patience pays off as the sun goes down leaving no one on the office floor except me, her a couple of stragglers, and the occasional wandering security guard and janitor. She's working late doing her best to cover her tracks, I walk into the office with my folder containing the evidence of all her wrong doing. She looks up at me her piercing eyes filled with anxiety.
“What are you doing here?” she barks. I casually sit on top of her desk.
“You've always been a stuck up bitch, getting on my case about sexual harassment. But you slipped up and now I'm going to do more than just harass you.”
“What do you mean?” she asks me a delicious twinge of fear in her voice.
“I have documented evidence of your after hours work, which would be a shame if it leaked out.”
“About what?” she asks putting on a relatively good poker face. I could almost admire her nerve trying to bluff her way out of trouble. I take some of the files out of my folder and present them in front of her.
“You've been stealing from the clients, naughty, naughty.” I watch as her smug little superior smile fades on her face.
“How did you find out?' she asked me as she tried to hide the panic in her eyes.
“You're not as smart as you think you are. You've pissed a lot of us off and some of us have been more then happy to snoop on you.” My cock is now really twitching as I watched her try to stay calm.
So, how can we sort out this little... misunderstanding,” she asks me suddenly being nicer to me than she's ever been.
“Now I could leak this information out, get you fired, maybe some jail time, or..” I carry on slowly, getting aroused as I watch the bitch squirm.
“Look... lets not be hasty... I could sort that promotion you always wanted.. how about it?” I better act soon or I'm going to burst soon, but watching this bitch knocked of her pedestal is delicious
“No,” I tell her “I'm tired of working under you, I would rather work over you,” Her eyes widen in fear and confusion. “So first you are going to apologize to me, you are going to say, I'm sorry I'm a stuck up bitch,” She looked at me with a withered look, she looked like she was about to protest but one look at my eyes and she could see that I knew I had her and I had no intention of giving up control now.
“Oh.. okay Tony.. I'm sorry... I'm really sorry I've been a stuck up bitch with you.” she said swallowing her pride. I look at her with an amused looked in my eyes
“Good, that's a start, so you agree that you have been bad to me
“Yes .. I have ... I really am sorry,” she said as she forced a smile for me
"And you agree that you should be punished," She was actually blushing when I said the word punish. I started to realize that her mind was starting to think gutter thoughts
“Yes ... but I don't want to go to jail! ... please can't we work something out? She looked at me hopefully. I grinned at her deciding to draw this out as long as I could
“Yes, what, Miss Jones,” she looked at me and closed her eyes, her face getting redder.
“I.. I should...be ...punished”
"Ok, lets do this old school, take off your skirt. Do it slowly," I told her deciding that the flirting time was over and it was time to see some of her skin. She looked at me and the color faded from her face.
“I'm sorry ... did you say take off my skirt?” she said almost disbelievingly.
"Yes,” I got off of her desk and started looking for the wooden pointer I knew she kept around. She watched me with fear in her eyes "Otherwise, certain information gets leaked. So tell me Miss Jones, how many accounts have you stolen from, I have evidence of at least 9,” She blushed bright red
“I was going.. to put it all back honest” all the arrogance and confidence drained out of her face
"Sure you were, I said take off that skirt,"
“... you really mean it?”
"Yes, do it slowly," Her nostrils flared at the idea of being forced to strip for a lowly employee.
“You can't be serious” she said crossing her arms defiantly.
“You can either do it for me, or the dykes at the correctional institute,” The anger in her eyes slowly turned into misery and defeat.
“... okay” She unzipped slowly and start to push the skirt down over her hip. As she was stripping I pulled out my camera and started taking pictures.
“ hey .... what are you doing?” she asked as she saw the camera while her skirt fell lower
"I'm taking pictures for my screen saver, now smile while you take off your panties. She stepped out of her skirt
“Oh ... I suppose I have no choice ... do I?” I got the feeling that there was something else going on her as she started to unbutton her blouse even though I didn't tell her to.
"That's right, you feel bad for being such a bitch don't you."
“Yes Tony ... I do” she replied pulling the blouse of her shoulders
"You what? Say it"
“I feel bad for being such a bitch ... I need to make it up to you,” she said standing in her undies just shivering, but I was far from done with her
"Good continue, stripping and don't forget to smile for the pics, All your clothes" She didn't say nothing but continued to smile as she peeled off her panties to her knees, then sat down and peeled them off revealing that lovely ass. She then stood and watched as the camera as she started working on the clasp from her bra. She let it fall and gave me a clear view of her tits
“Satisfied Tony?” she asked me as she nervously sitting on the desk.
"Come over to the other side of your desk, and lean forward,” I told her, she didn't even resist this time.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 01:37 PM   #2
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"You still need to be punished, how I do it depends on your next answer" She just nodded knowing that she had no choice but to do as I told her "Are you a bitch, because your sexually frustrated, or because you're really a slutty masochist. She hesitated and actually bit her lip, her legs started twitching.
“I'm a slutty masochist,” she blurted out. I had to admit her response surprised me I was sure she was going to say that she was not that way, or the usual begging that they normally do.
"Then admit it again and beg to be punished" I told her, still not believing her
“ I'm a slutty masochist ... and I deserve to be punished ... please punish me Tony.” It wasn't the words it was the wide eyed way she looked at me that may be start wondering if she was indeed telling me the truth about herself.I push your head down and whacked your nice firm ass.
“Thank you Tony,” she almost purred. I smacked her ass again and though she cringed with the pain she also seemed to be getting off on it.
“You are a slutty little masochist aren't you and you will do whatever I tell you won' t you?"
“ Yes Master,” She responded just a little too quickly
"Then say it, say you are my slut slave and you will do whatever I command" I continued spanking her ass getting it nice and red.
“ am your slut slave Master ... and I will do whatever you command Master,” she stammered out “I promise Master”
"Tell me slave, do you want me to use my hand, my tounge or my cock on you next," she looked at me like a woman possessed.
“Your cock Master,”
"Really, and what do you want me to do with my cock, you little slut”
“ I want you to fuck your slave Master fuck her hard” I spread her legs and couldn't believe how wet she actually was. I think I found an even better secret than the thefts, she really was a slutty little masochist
"Slaves don't want anything," I said spanking your ass 7 times, “slaves beg, I want to hear you beg me as my little slut slave to fuck you" She started to blush but I could see her nipples getting harder she really wanted me to fuck her.
“Please, Master, I want to be your slut slave, I want you to fuck me like the dirty little slut I am, please I need your big cock in my pussy,”
“You beg very well Miss Jones. Very well want you to follow my instructions very carefully, first off I have access to the files and the money you don't, your fate is now in my hands, so from this moment on you are my toy to play with, when and where ever I see fit, say it” Her face went flush, and the fear returned in her eyes, she was probably hoping that I would keep our games confined in her office after hours, but now I told her that she would have to serve me for who knows how long. “Tell me that you are my personal fuck toy and that you will do whoever and whatever I tell you, and you will do it, wherever and whenever I tell you.”
“I.. I'm your personal fuck toy.. and...I will do whatever and whoever you want wherever and whenever you tell me,” the effort seemed to exhaust her as she stumbled off the desk.
“Good, now I have prepare you like one, first give me your cellphone,” she went over to her bag and got her phone for me. She looked at me as I gave her a sadistic smile “Now go over to the couch and play with your tits, I want you to fondle and pinch your nipples” She looked at me with a strange mix of fear and anticipation. She sat on her leather sofa her pussy sparkling with juices, She started fondling her breasts, She rubbed her hands all over them and then using the thumb and forefinger from each hand she started pinching her nipples. I was taking pictures with her phone, but then she started to get carried away as she cupped her nipples in her hands and started licking her nipples. I continued taking pictures as she molested herself. “Very good, tell me how does it feel being humiliated and degraded like .this” She looked at me, her face flushed red, and I could see shame building up in her face.
“It..it makes me wet, I.. like to be dominated, I'm excited right now,” she said nearly breathless. I was shocked to see the usually stern Miss Jones acting like a bitch in heat.
“Really, then beg me to do it more,tell me you've always wanted to be a slut slave and you need to be degraded.”
“Ye...yes, I've.. I've always been a s..slut but I want to be a slutslave. … I need to be degraded.” I held up her phone so she could see it.
“Alright tell me your pass code then you can rub your pussy”
“5253, can I please touch my pussy now” I nodded with a perverted smile. I watched as she ran her hands up and down her labia, I could see her reaching in her pussy with her fingers trying desperately to find her clitoris.
“Good now while playing with your pussy I want you to think of three things the Master of a masochist would make his slave do, just think about those three things while you play with yourself.” I start making changes on your phone. I point the phone at you.“Alright now when I say go, I want you to start the next thing you say with please or please make me, then the first thing you thought of and end with Master.” I could tell she was going crazy with desire, a woman's fingers could only do so much for her, she nodded and I couldn't tell if it was fear I saw in her eyes or anticipation.
“Don't nod, say it”
“Yes...Master, I understand.” she moaned as her fingers started to get really wet.
“Then go,”
“Please, make me a gangbang fuck toy for you and your friends Master,” Just when I thought this woman couldn't surprise me something new flies from her filthy little mouth.
“Very good Miss Jones and good behavior deserves a treat” I walked up to
where she was sitting “Now you want to pull out my cock and suck it don't you? 'I want you to say my name when you answer. In fact you only need to call Master two more times my little slut slave. Now use my name and tell me what you want.” She was already unzipping me when she looked up.
“Yes Tony, I want to suck your cock,” she pulled my long instrument out of my pants and started sucking like a vacuum cleaner. She kept surprising me as she made it obvious that she knew what the fuck she was doing. Her tongue rolled around the head of my cock as her head bobbed up and down. Fuck, I could feel her tongue going up and down my head.
“Yeah that's it, don't forget my shaft and my balls” I reached down and start feeling up her tits. I tweaked her nipples a little bit and was rewarded with a satisfied moan escape past her lips as she rolled her tongue over my shaft and balls.“Alright slut slave think of the second thing and when I say go you will speak in the exact same manner as the first ending with Master.” she rolled her tongue back up to the head of my cocks and started sucking again. I angled the phone and start recording her as her head bobs up and down on my cock. “Look at the camera Miss Jones, now go”
“Please make me masturbate in public Master”
“That's right Miss Jones now I just might forget one of the people you stole from. Do you want me to fuck you now? Say my name and ask politely”
“Please, Tony I want you to fuck me, I need your big cock in me.” One look at her face and I saw she was lost in lust.
“That's right you naked little slut play with those titties and I'll fuck you.” I watched as she starts fondling her tits. Her fingers pinching her nipples as her free hand started inching towards her exposed pussy. She entertained me straight into an erection so I my stuck my 11 inches slowly in her pussy enjoying the humiliation she must have been feeling. I continued to pound into her, months of bottled up aggression coming out in one night.
“Now Miss Jones think of the third thing and repeat the procedure” She looked at me and I could see the panic in her eyes, either she didn't think that far ahead, or she was afraid to say what she was thinking. I looked at her with a cruel grin. “Should I pull out then,” I asked her.
“No, please don't it feels so good,” she said actually grabbing me and trying to grind some more into me. I couldn't believe what a thrill it was seeing my once bitchy supervisor now just being my bitch in heat.
“Then say something for the camera,” she bit her lip and her face went even more flush.
“Please make me suffer in front of my employees,” she said, I swear I saw her eyes sparkle with that suggestion.
“How give me details,” I honestly did want to know what was going through her perverted little mind.
“I... I'll keep them late, really piss them off, then you'll order me to strip for them and let them pinch me, spa..spank my ass, grope my tits”
“Fuck your pussy,” I interrupted her, she just looked down and nodded her head. I could feel the cum building up in me and I was ready to finish with her for now. “The women to?' she blushed even redder I started to slow my pace “Answer me,”
“Yes anyone who wants to abuse me can,” I looked at her, tears flowing down her eyes as she revealed her secret shame.
“Beg me to make you eat pussy, while you get fucked in the ass.” She looked at me with mixed pleading, but I didn't care she was mine now to do with what I pleased.
“P..p.. please Master, make me eat my secretary’s pussy while the staff fucks me in the ass,” I couldn't help but think what the fuck is wrong with this woman, she keeps making things worse for herself. She truly was a masochist and this made start pumping her even harder.
“Alright bitch, you can call me by my real name, does that cock feel good you want more?'
“Yes, Tony, please fuck me more, I want to feel your cock in me.” I plowed into her and just as why was about to cum I pulled out.
“Get on your knees and finish me with your tits and tongue,” one look at my face and she could tell I wasn't kidding. She got on her knees and wrapped her tits around my cock and bounced them around while running her tongue over the head of my cock. Basking in humiliation and her secret shameful fetish, I finally couldn't take anymore and I blew my load all over her face and tongue. I emptied out and let her go to the bathroom to get cleaned up. When she finally exited I was waiting for her with her phone. “I've programmed the video and sound of you begging for humiliation into three separate ringers and changed the code on your phone. Now listen little slut slave these are the new rules, when I phone to give you instructions one of those videos will appear depending if its my cell, office or home number. Regardless of which one you will keep your phone at a hear-able volume at all times, when you hear your special ring tones you will let it ring three times before picking it up” Her face went red and she sobbed but nodded her head “You will always reply by saying hello Master your slut slave is ready for cock, do you understand?” I could tell she was thinking about how she would feel if someone heard her secret suddenly being blurted out, and what was worse she had to let be exposed a little while.
“Yes Master, your little slut slave understands” I could tell by the way her leg was twitching that she was both scared and anxious for the next step.
“Alright slut slave this is what's going to happen next, you are going to come to this address in about four hours. Because if you don't well, I'm certain you'll look really pretty in prison clothes. Oh and when you get to my mailbox I want you to follow the instructions I leave you.” I leave my home address on a note pad on her desk and leave knowing that she will obey everything I tell her for now on.

More to come
Old 06-11-2012, 01:41 AM   #3
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Chapter 3

The sun had gone down when Miss Jones car appeared in front of my house. I watched from my bedroom window on the second floor as she got out and approached my mailbox and read the simple instructions I left for her. They were pretty easy to follow she was to take off all her clothes and crawl the rest of the way to my house. I watched to see what she would do next. I didn't tell her I would be watching her because I wanted to see how great her fear was. Secretly I hoped she wouldn't do as instructed. I watched with eager anticipation as she started walking to my house. Oh wait now you're second guessing huh bitch I thought to myself. I watched as she took a step back at the mailbox and began to strip. Then she got on her hands and knees and started crawling to my house her bag around her neck. Her humiliation was something I wanted to savior. I watched as she crawled naked to my house. She had stuffed her crap in my mailbox and I knew I would have to do something about that. She made it to my door. I ran down to greet her and opened the door to see her kneeling in all her glory.
“Did I say you could stuff your crap in my mailbox, crawl back over there and get it out of there.” I ordered her enjoying her failed attempts to follow orders
“But I can't carry all my stuff and crawl back here,” she whined.
“Then use your teeth that's what bitches do and make more than one trip if you have to,” She put her head down and started to crawl back to the mail box but this time she was noticed by one of my teenage neighbors. My neighbor's son was a disrespectful little punk and seeing a hot busty blonde crawling naked was something he couldn't resist. He went to his bedroom window and whistled.
“Hey baby, why don't you crawl over here,”. I could almost see her glowing blush even without the binoculars as he continued to taunt her. It was funny watching her as she had her blouse bra and underwear in her mouth. The clothes dragging behind her as she crawled back to my door step. I took the clothes from her and she crawled back to get her shoes and stockings. I was pleased that she realized that all your clothes meant all your clothes. I watched her sweet ass wiggle as she crawled. She crawled back and with her shoes and stockings at this point I was ready to fuck her brains out. Instead for the moment I just patted her on the head. “That's a good little bitch,” I tell her as I took the shoes and Nylons from her and threw them in the closest by the door. I couldn't help but notice how nice and perky her nipples were becoming, as I suspected she was enjoying her humiliation like a real masochist. But I wasn't planning on using her not tonight. Tonight I just wanted to cause her a lot of pain .
'Follow me,” she stood up I grabbed her hair and slammed it into the wall “I didn't tell you to stand did I?” She looked at me in shock, but caught my meaning fast and got down on all fours again.
'Don't get your hopes up slut,” she looked up at me a puzzled look on her face. “You seem to think this is about your pleasure, it's not its about mine” I took her down to my basement, which I have made into a little makeshift dungeon complete with w collection of whips to bring the little cunt pain. I pulled out a cat o nine tails. Her eyes widened in fear, It was a nylon fibre discomfort without questionable marks afterwards.
“Please Tony,” she whimpered
“You think the dykes might be more gentle in prison?” that silenced her. “Now stick that nice ass up in the air,” She hesitated and I could see it was humiliation not pain that was a turn on for her. I hit her with the belt again knowing she would take it. But it wasn't enough for me. “Beg for more,” she looked at me with fear in her eyes. “If you're enjoying it, then it really isn't a punishment is it?” I could actually see her trying to hold back tears of frustration, now it was a punishment.
“Please....” she said, almost a whimper.
“Please what?” I replied toying with her.
“Please, beat me some more,” she said bowing her head down.
“Why?” I asked her. She looked at me in desperation and confusion.
“Because.. I, I deserve it?” I smacked her again.
“That's a start” I continued beating her and almost every time she had to thank me and beg for some more. After I was sure she had more than enough I stopped. Her breasts were covered in welts. “Now raise you ass in the air” she complied showing no eagerness or pleasure. “My hand if your good the whip if your bad, what are you?” She looked at me pleading in her eyes. I raised the whip and struck her ass. “What are you?” she began to put her ass down. “If you lower that ass without my permission I'll contact one of your victims and give him a choice between pressing or having you serve him as a part time whore,” She raised her ass “what are you?”
“Y..your whore,” I spanked her with my hand
“And what else?'
“A.. I'm a dirty slut,”
“And my whore! Say them both together.”
“I'm a dirty slut and your whore,” she cried out.
'Good girl would you like some ice for those bruises,” she nodded her reply looking half exhausted. I think she would have agreed to anything at that point just to stop the pain. But I wasn't done with her by a long shot. I was lucky to have met a disgruntled sculptor some months ago whose ex also needed a lesson in manners. I helped him and in exchange he would carve some specific items out of ice for me. Still I had to be sure that Miss Jones realized who was really in charge for now on. I walked over to the wall, where I hang my duct tape. She winced as she saw the roll of duct tape, I told her to put her arms behind her back or else. I smiled as she complied and I taped her arms together with as much tape as I could spare. I then showed her the ice brassier that I had custom made for her. I had to attach a lot of tape to it I wanted it to stay on.
“Not that please,” she begged me. I smiled her fear was delicious to me.
“Hold still or it will hurt even more,” I told her. She screamed and started to breath heavy as the ice stuck to her skin. “Oh this is only the beginning” I told her. “Now stand right there and I'll be right back.” I imagined her just standing her the ice burning her tender breasts and nipples. I went and got my pleasure bench. She watched as I wheeled it out the fear on her face was the sweetest thing to me. It was four feet off the ground with shackles on either side to lock her feet into place. `Get on the bench you cunt,` I could tell she was not enjoying herself.When she got on the bench I revealed the 10 inch ice dildos I stuck it through the holder in the bench and right up her pussy. I then grabbed the special one I had prepared for her ass, ice sculptured anal beads. I slowly shoved them one by one in her ass “Now open your mouth” I ordered. She was breathing hard but she opened up her mouth. I applied a harness with a plastic ring attached to keep her mouth opened for the phalis shaped ice pop that I had made especially for her I shoved the cherry flavoured treat in her mouth. “Now be a good little slut and do your best to make them melt” She screamed and pleaded through the jaw ring to let her go. I laughed and showed her a document to remind her who was really in charge I waited a little while watching her body heat melt her new toys. She writhed in pain and perhaps a little bit of guilty pleasure. I watched as her toys began to melt in her. I was not done with her yet but my morbid curiosity wanted literally to know what was the hottest part of her. I watched as she twitched and cried, cherry syrup running down her lips. The ice beads in ass looked like they were ready to break from the amount that had melted them. I removed them“It looks like you need a little warming up,” Her ass was red with the cold as the ice melted in her. My cock harder than I ever saw it before and despite the cold water I plunged it into her asshole. Now with most males cold water causes shrinkage in them, for me though it’s the exact opposite as my cock invaded her the ice water made me even harder. Her hips started grinding towards my cock grateful for the sudden burst of warmth which caused her to orgasm almost immediately. Her orgasm was so powerful that she bit through the special ice pop I made for her and I knew where I had to stick my cock next. Her lips were a frostbitten cherry mess. I removed the remains of the ice pop from her mouth and stuck it in her ass “A trade up” I told her, I put my hot dirty cock in her mouth where her tongue desperate it for more warmth enveloped it. I shoved my cock through her lovely lips her tongue instinctively rolling on my shaft desperate for its warmth. She knew there was something nice and warm for her mouth and she was desperate for it. For her it was an attempt to thaw her frozen mouth, for me however it was a game what would give first my cock or the ice one melting in her pussy. Her tits must have been in sheer agony as the ice was melting around her ample bosom. “Alright Miss Jones I'm going to let you off the bench so I can warm up that pussy would you like that?” She nodded her head weakly. I observed that the dildo had broken off inside of her and was already melting in her pussy. “Say please,” I told her as I untied the harness around her jaw.
“Please, Tony, fuck my cold wet pussy, I want your hot thick cock to warm me up,” Then to my surprise she stuck out her tongue and started to lick whatever part of my cock she could reach while I removed the rest of the harness.
“Bend over hands on the bench” I ordered my slutty boss. I watched as ice water ran down her body underneath the duct tape. I spit on my fingers and checked her pussy. She was cold, but hopefully not numb. I teased her clit with the head of my cock. She moaned and even bucked her hips. “Do you want it you dirty whore,” I asked her. Her face went crimson and I knew it wasn't because of the ice.
“Yes, I... I really want your cock in me please,”
“I took my cock and plunged it into her taking all the frustration I felt for the past few days and turning it into a sexual ramming force.I teased her a bit more before ramming into her. She screamed as a sudden sensation filled her pussy after being exposed to the ice for so long. I pushed it in her over and over again, filling her with a sudden burst of warmth; she screamed and pushed her hips against me needing more.
“So goooood” she moaned slowly as our body heat made her icy brassiere melt faster “Going to cum,” she breathed out and I continued pumping her. I stopped and pulled out.
“Not yet Miss Jones, I have more sensations for you to feel,” I walked over to my wall and pulled out a pair of manacles. ‘Put these on,”
Old 07-04-2012, 01:10 PM   #4
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Chapter 4

She looked at me once again with anticipation and fear. She put the manacles on. I showed her a hook on a beam in the ceiling. I rolled the bench over so she could climb it and put the middle of the link on the hook. I then slowly rolled the bench away and caught her legs. I gave her pussy a licking while holding her up so she wouldn’t notice that she was at least three feet off the ground. I let her hang there for a bit until I was ready for the next step. I grabbed a simple little pointing stick. I then went over and grabbed the lowest piece of tape I could find. Duct tape is no different than to theirs when it comes to the adhesive side to it. If it get wet it peels like any other. I grabbed a lose piece and pulled it off in one quick stroke.
“Owww” she screamed as the tape left a huge red mark just above her belly. I went over to her and grabbed another loose piece of tape and pulled it off leaving another nice red mark on her body. I grabbed the pointer and lightly tapped her. She jumped in pain. I then slapped her with only a little bit harder.
“If only your employees could see you know,” I told her as I poked her marks. She winced but stayed silent.
“Please Tony, don't tell, I'll be your fuck toy, I'll pleasure you... I'll...”
“You are already my little fuck toy. And if I want to share you with my co-workers then you'll fuck them and smile while doing it,”
“Yes sir,” she moaned as I ripped off the tape just below her nipple. She screamed and moaned as the juices flowed from her pussy down her leg. She was breathing hard and heavy to the point of hyper ventilating as the piece covering her nipples was ripped off. She screamed louder than before as I took the pointer and slapped the red marks. I focused my blows on her red marked tits, she trembled with each blow.
“You’re just the company slut aren’t you Miss Jones?”
“Yes” she whimpered.
“Yes, what?”
“Yes, I’m the company slut.”
“And what are your duties as the company slut?” I asked her. She looked at me with a puzzled expression on her face. “Your job is to keep company morale up, and how can you best do that?”
“By sucking cock?” she asked me a mix of shame and excitement in her eyes.
“So if I tell you to suck cock on an elevator, masturbate in a men's room stall or have a gangbang in the loading dock what do you say?”
“Yes sir,” she said. I smacked her tits hard with the pointer.
“Yes sir, with pleasure sir, I live only to service cock, because I'm the company slut,” Tears flowed down her face as she complied saying every humiliating word.
“Yes sir,” she said as I smacked her thighs. “With pleasure sir,” I smacked her pussy. “I ive only to service cock,” I smacked her ass. “B..beca..because I'm the company slut.” I smacked her tits.
“Say it again, without hesitation this time.”
“Y-yes sir,” I smacked her thighs again. “With pleasure sir,” I slapped her pussy. “Ow, I mean I live only to service cock,” I smacked her ass. “Because I'm the company slut.
“Again you'll learn to say it without hesitation,” Finally after five tries she finally said it right. “Now Miss Jones do you want to suck my cock?” She looked at me, shame and guilt all over her face.
“Yes sir,”
“And do you want to swallow all my cum?”
“With pleasure sir,” she said with a little smile.
“And then put it up your ass,”
“I live only to service cock,”
“Really why is that?”
“Because I'm the company slut,” I smiled and unlocked the manacles. She fell to her knees and massaged her wrists.
“That's right little slut, you may suck it”
“Thank you sir,” she said smiling as she put her lips around my raging hard on.
“Good slut, suck my cock,” She complied rolling her tongue around my Johnson. Her obedient tongue licking the shaft while her mouth sucked me off. I grabbed her hair and started roughly fucking her throat. I grabbed her head and held my cock down her throat watching her eyes fog up. Her tongue still licking under my shaft. I waited a couple more seconds before letting her go and pulling out of her throat. I let her breathe a little more and than rammed my cock down her throat again. I fondled her breasts while I fucked her throat. I shot a load of my salty goodness down her throat. “Now do you want it hard and rough up your ass?”
“Yes sir” she said as she caught her breath,
“Then stick out your ass,” I ordered slapping her ass hard.
“With pleasure sir,” she purred shaking her ass in the general direction of my cock. “I live only to service cock, because I'm the company slut,” Seeing her succumb to her guilty pleasure was giving me a super hard on, but I wanted more. I wanted her to whine and to beg, to plead for more. So I took the head of my cock and just started brushing it against her pussy lips, she gasped as she could feel it rubbing against her then I stopped.
“Do you want more? I asked her.
“Please sir,” she replied. I walked around back to her mouth.
“Stick your tongue out,” I ordered her, she kept her eyes on my throbbing cock.
“With pleasure sir,” she stuck out her tongue and I slapped my cock all over it.
“Yeah, your a good little fuck toy Miss Jones,” I told her as I grabbed her head and directed it up and down my cock.
“I, lv, only to, srv cock” she mumbled as I rubbed my cock all over her face and lips. I pulled away and took the head of my cock and rubbed again against her pussy lips teasing them some more and once again pulling back, then I teased her again partially inserting the head. She squeaked with joy, then roughly I pulled it out and walked over to her lips. She responded by opening her mouth quickly and I allowed her to lick and suck the head again.
I spent close to an hour playing this cruel game with her, every time just inserting a little bit more into her pussy and pulling out and having her clean me off. When I finally got to the point where I was halfway in, I would fuck her for a few minutes, pull out of her, have her clean me, than repeat. As I continued my sexual torture, she kept saying the same four phrases over and over again. Her eyes glazed over as I would increase the time I spent fucking her by one or two minutes, her mouth hungrily sucked my cock when I presented it to her. The perverted mantra continuing in her head. I ordered her to keep saying it threatening to stop our game if she didn't. I could tell that she was on the brink of frustration, that I could invite the neighbourhood to fuck her and she wouldn't resist. But I was enjoying it too much to stop. In the course of one day I had turned her into an obedient little super slut. I took my belt and smacked her ass a few more times. Her body covered in red marks. The juices from her pussy running down her leg as I spanked her.
“Now Miss Jones, we know who's really in charge don't we?”
“Please sir,” as she spoke I twisted her nipple.
“And one day soon. You're going to resign and come work for me,”
“With pleasure sir,” I pinched her harder and she twitched.
“But before you quit you'll suck off the big boss and anyone in the office with him,”
“I live only to serve cock,” I went over and suckled her nipples.
“And what would your job be with my company?”
“Because I am the company slut,” I put my cock by her lips again soaked in her juices and she sucked it eagerly.
“Now Miss Jones, tomorrow I want a list of every bitch who complained about your Master.”
“Please sir,” she mumbled my cock in her mouth.
“You are going to help me humiliate them aren't you?”
“With pleasure sir,” I could feel myself about to cum
“I want them to feel anxious and nervous about coming to work for now on,”
“I live only to serve cock,”
“And I want them doing anything to make it up to me.”
“Because I'm the company slut,” I had reached my limit with her and my cum exploded out of my cock covering her tongue.
“Swallow you little slut,” she smiled and complied with my orders but I wasn't done with her yet. I had one more idea for her I took the shackles off. “I'm done with you for now get dressed and go home. I want that list on my desk before any of those bitches goes home.
“Please sir, I need to cum” she whimpered
“You can cum when I say you can cum, now get dressed,” I looked at her in all her beautiful confusion “Your Master came that's all that should matter to you slave,” She looked at me with a mixed stare of anger and arousal. Women like her existed to obey cruel men, it turned them on and now that I had her in my power I had no intention of being merciful.
Old 08-04-2012, 02:27 AM   #5
Larzaius
Privileged Member

“Now get dressed and drive home” She lowered her head but went and got her clothes and slowly got dressed. “Now Miss Jones I want you to stop at a sex shop and ask for an online egg. This way your friends and family will help you get off,” She looked at me with fear in her eyes but knowing it was a waste of time questioning me. I knew from research that closest shop was about 20 minutes away from here. I would give her 30 minutes before phoning her. The device in question was a bit expensive but she could handle it one way or another. It was a special vibrator that can be plugged into her computer. The device could be set off by anything and I had plans for her when she was at her desk. I sat back and waited until I was sure she was at the video store and then I called her. I imagined the embarrassing ring tone going off as she was at the store asking about the egg. Her voice begging me to letting me lick her assistants pussy while getting fucked in the ass by her male employees. It rang three times before she answered.
“H.. hello Master your slut slave is ready for cock,”
“Are you buying the egg?”
“Yes sir,” she replied. I could hear her breathing, getting more and more anxious.
“Should we play a guessing game?” I asked her.
“O, Ok she replied,” I listened on the phone as I started feeling my cock stiffen.
“If he is wearing a black shirt ask to suck his cock, a white shirt ask for him to show you personally how it works. If the the shirt is black and white offer to suck his cock while he shows you how it works, any other colour just thank him, show him your tits and walk out” I waited by the phone my body getting tense waiting for an answer.
“Thank you,” I then heard what sounded like a box or three falling. “He was wearing a blue and red shirt Master,” she told me as she exited the store. I sent her an e-mail telling her that for now on she was going to work on her computer with the egg in her pussy. Then set it to go off every time she gets e-mail, spam or someone wants to chat with her. After I finished typing I called her receptionist Heather and told her that we were going to have some fun with Miss Jones tomorrow and I could feel her smile on the other end. The truth was not that many people liked Miss Jones as she was a bitchy little back stabber.

Miss Jones came to work the next day to find me sitting on the couch in her office her assistant's mouth around my cock. I had her dressed in leather, like a donnamatrix. She was wearing a red leather bustier and red panties with matching stockings and boots. However so there was no confusion to as who was in charge I also had her wearing a blindfold She looked at the receptionist who had let me into her office and was now dressed like a slut. Normally she was a mousy brunette, with lovely B cup tits and a firm little ass. Very unassuming when she's not hacking into her bosses private accounts.
“Hello Miss Jones, you've already met Heather,” She nodded never believing that Heather would betray her. “Heather will be your mistress when I go on vacation, now come here you horny little bitch in heat,” Miss Jones might not have understood Heather's presence but she knew to obey my orders. She got on her knees without being told.
“My Master,” she said with some strain, “tells us that you're really a submissive little bitch is this true?”
“If its true strip, get naked right now,” she whimpered a little but started to undress as I redirected Heather to my cock. “You see Miss Jones, a lot of us here really don't like you, so Heather has agreed here to me my slave also as long as she can have the occasional piece of you,” Miss Jones just nodded as she continued stripping while Heather was inhaling my cock. “Now come here and show me your ass,” she did as I commanded. I showed her a lovely little tail I picked out for her to wear. “Since you act like such a bitch I'm going to decorate you like one.” I grabbed her ass and slowly started working the tail in her. “Now you are going to wear this until I tell you that you can remove it.” Heather stopped sucking me and stood up and started smacking her ass.
“Yeah you little bitch,” and then without me telling her to she started rubbing her bosses pussy with her finger, “I can't believe I've wasted so much time taking orders from a slutty little cunt like you,” I found this quite impressive since Heather was still blindfolded but was still able to feel her way towards my new slave's sensitve parts She started slapping her some more and to my amusement Miss Jones was getting more and more damp. To tell you the truth I knew Heather wasn't happy with her, since she was the one that helped me with the blackmail, but to see her start to fondle herself while finger fucking the boss was making me cock really stand at attention. Her hands left her bosses ass and to both are surprise she had grabbed the eight inch dildo from the couch, the one I was planning on using on the bitch, and she was sticking it up her ass. We both watched Heather in her slut wear performing self anal sex, it got to the point were I quickly pulled out my cock and shoved it in Miss Jones's mouth. If I had any doubt to Heather's ability to be a cruel Mistress they all but evaporated watching her get off on my slave's shame.
“Fuck your ass while you suck it slut” seeing Heather's reactions had brought an even more aggressive side to me than I thought possible. Her guilty pleasure was slowly exposed as her hands continued to play with the butt plug in her ass. Heather felt around the dildo still in her ass hole until she finally made contact with Miss Jones, she ran her fingers over her body until she found her neck and then with one hand grabbed her hair with the other she fumbled around until she found my cock and then she proceeded to feed it violently to her.
“Is this how you got your job in the first place you dirty little whore?” Heather asked getting more and more aggressive with my slave.
“Yes, I'm a dirty whore,” the words escaped Miss Jones lips while at the same time tears streamed down her face as her ass gyrated and her hands pumped the plug faster and faster. I slapped Heather back, not as a reminder as to whom was in charge but as a matter of self preservation, I felt like she was about to rip it off she was feeding her boss her evening cocktail so violently. Then to both are shock Heather smiled as she rubbed her face. “Do it again, harder this time, show me whose in charge. I complied smacking her not to hurt her but bring her pleasure, then I grabbed the bustier by the zipper and zipped it down half way. I pulled her up and bent her over by the coach and ripped off her panties. If she had any issues about losing her underwear so violently she didn't vocalize them. Miss Jones just watched looking like she was about to cry. Betrayed, her darkest secrets exposed and pussy juices were running down her leg. I smacked Heather's ass and she yelped with pleasure and I was starting to wonder was their any woman in this company that wasn't a nympho masochist.
“I'm going to cum slaves,” it was too much having one under my control was hot, but two, two was two fucken hot and I was ready to cum hard. “Heather I want you to jerk my cock and spray this little whore all over. As for you slut slave, “ I referred to Miss Jones “I want one hand fucking that ass and one hand groping those tits, show me where you want me to cum.” She complied running her free had over her luscious tits while Heather stroked me more gently. She rubbed her hand all over her tits and looked at my cock being stroked with such a monstrous hunger in her eyes. Heather surprised me again by licking my balls in an obvious attempt to make me cum sooner. “Do you want it?” They both nodded and replied
“Yes sir”
“You are my slave now you will meet me where and do what I tell you for now on.”
“Yes sir,” Miss Jones replied.
“Fuck you sir,” Heather said with a smile, I looked at her and realized she wanted me to hit her again.
“If you want my cum slave you will answer properly” I told her. She continued to jerk my cock but also stuck out her tongue and started to lick the tip. Though she was cute and acting sexier than I ever saw her I would not brook disobedience. I grabbed Heather's hair and shoved her face into my slut slave's pussy. “You will eat her pussy and only her pussy until you learn proper respect,” I smacked her ass once and Heather squealed with glee as she ate her bosses pussy. “I'm going to step out for a bit. Heather if you truly want me to abuse you lick her pussy and don't stop until I come back. But she is not allowed to touch you. She will continue to touch herself and you will eat her pussy until I return. If you're good Heather I'll put red welts all over your tits, ass and pussy.” She moaned at my threat/promise and continued to eat her pussy. “And you,” I said directing my attention to Miss Jones “what's your name?'
“Slut slave sir,” she said moaning as she straddled Heather's face from the couch. I left them there and went to find a couple of cups of coffee and a place to jerk off peacefully.
Old 08-17-2012, 01:33 PM   #6
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Chapter 6 The first phone call

Her cell rang three times at lunch “Hello Master you slut slave is ready for cock.” she said sounding concerned.
“Where are you?” I asked her massaging my groin.
“In my office,”
“Are you ready to be a dirty little slut,” I asked her
“Yes sir,” she responded I could hear the anticipation in her voice.
'Then say it,”
“I'm a dirty little slut sir,”
“Then prove it, strip out of all your clothes and play with your breasts until I tell you to stop.” I heard her push her chair back from her desk, “And leave your door unlocked,” I heard her whimper on the phone but she did as she was told. I didn't need to see her to know that she was obeying the commands that I gave her. I heard her moan as she fondled her breast, playing with them teasing them. I could hear her given into her fetish, I imagined her pinching them doing everything she could think of to get me hard. “Look under your desk slut,” I ordered. I could her her shuffling around looking under her desk and finding the package I left her. I heard her gasp as she pulled out a 9 inch vibrator, “did you find my little present slut slave?
“Yes sir,”
“What do you say?”
“T... Thank you Master” I pictured her face looking at it with a mix of yearning and trepidation.
“Go ahead turn it on and rub it against your tits.” I heard the sound of the vibrations as she turned it on and started rubbing it against her tits. I pictured her pressing it against one of her nipples then the other, just testing it out first. Then getting more daring as she moved it back and forth against each nipple getting them harder and harder her moans getting louder on the phone. “Put me on speaker slut slave, then I want you to put it in your ass.”
“Yes Master,” she breathed out heavily. I pictured getting on all fours on the floor, close enough to the speaker so I could hear her then slowly inching it into her ass. A low moan and the muffled vibes told me that she had begun to use the vibrator.
“I wonder what would you do if someone walked in on you right now,”
“I don't know Master,” I could hear a kind of squishing sound and I knew she was still fucking her ass.
“You won't stop though,”
“Not unless you tell me Master, I want to be a good little slut slave.” Her need to punish herself by making the situation worse never ceased to amaze me. I heard her panting like a bitch in heat as she shoved that vibrator in and out of her ass.
“Good now look in the box, remove the rest of the items that I left you. I could see her reaction in my minds eye as she she removed the 9 inch black rubber dildo from the box. “I want you to take the vibrator out of your ass and rub it against your nipples again, I now want you to fuck your pussy with the dildo, you are wet aren't you?”
“Yes, very sir” she replied. I heard what sounded like the vibrator become less muffled and her scream as she put the dildo in her pussy.
“Oh fuck,” she moaned as she began pushing it in. I could hear her moan as the vibrator touched her nipples and I imagine she was fucking herself. I let her keep up her tempo while occasionally telling her to go faster.
“Good now move the vibrator down to your pussy.” She moaned even louder as the two toys were used to stimulate her, “So if someone walks in you’re just going to let them watch?” I asked her teasing her.
“As long as they don’t stop me from obeying your orders,” she cooed at me. My little Masochist slut was writhing over her speaker phone.
“You know you’re not allowed to cum without my permission,” I told her. I could picture her eyes closing tight as she wanted to cum like crazy, “Take the dildo out and only rub your pussy with the vibrator,” I ordered. She was lucky that she had a solitary office with only reception next to her. But still there was a risk of her being heard, I didn’t want her fired so I decided it was time to pay her a visit. I cautiously walked to her office hoping not to be noticed by anyone so I wouldn’t have to waste time answering stupid questions. “I left something in the box to help you keep your true self a secret, take a break and put it on, and then fuck yourself with the dildo your legs facing the door. I loved the sound of her hesitant little whimper knowing she’s just going to obey me anyway. I opened her office carefully so no one could see the sight that lay before me, her legs were spread a ball gag attached to her mouth, naked with pussy juices running down her legs as she fucked herself like a mad woman over and over. ‘Are you ready to cum,” I asked as I locked the door and unleashed my throbbing hard cock.
“Um hm” she sighed. I walked over to her and removed the ball gag. I pulled a flash card that I had specially prepared just for her to read.
“Read this first then you can cum,” I ordered stroking my cock in front of her while her eyes watched every stroke. “Read it out loud then I'll allow you to cum, Now!” I stressed to make sure I made my point.
“Congratulations, if you watch this video and call me at (xxx-xxx-xxxx) and are one of the first five callers, I'll be your personal whore for a time, date and location of your choosing,” I had to give her props she did it all without hesitation and I had a full video of her saying it.
“Don't worry slut slave this is going out only to the friends I have that don't work here. The number you gave was for a disposable cell. I pull the cell out of my pocket. “Now I want you to leave an enticing voice mail message, if you need my help it'll cost you,”
“Yes Master I need your help,” it didn't really surprise me that she wanted more punishment.
“Very well, listen very carefully and type down what I'm saying any errors will result in punishment and read it aloud. “Hi I can't answer the phone right now as I'm probably sucking a cock or three. But if you leave your name, number and what I can do to make you cum, I promise I will get back to you.” She typed the whole message. Her Master then pulled out a disposable cell phone, “Now read it back to the cellphone and sound slutty while you do it,” She did her best to repeat the message and comply to her Master's wishes.
“Good now as punishment you are going to stuff that in your pussy and keep it in there until you get home. I've set it to vibrate at the highest intensity,” She spread her legs and allowed her Master to push in the cell phone deep into her. “Alright now I'm going to go on line and make sure this gets sent out.” I left her and went to send out the mail, she told me later how the rest of her work day went. “Also, you are not allowed to get yourself off, if you orgasm it will because of your loyal fans.”
The first call came while she was meeting with someone in her office. Her pussy was drowning out the vibrations but she could feel it as she talked to the gentlemen in her office she sat down cross legged and did her best not to squirm to much as the vibration filled up her pussy. She could feel her pussy juices building up, but then it suddenly stopped. She told me that for the rest of the day she had to deal with the fact that she didn't know when the next call would take place or where she would be. The next time it was when she was waiting in line in the cafeteria, this one was a persistent caller or maybe there was more than one caller all she knew that for ten minutes it felt like someone was fingering her clit in the cafeteria. The next call was on the elevator with a crowd of people, she felt that she was going to cum in front of all those people.
For the rest of the day she kept getting unscheduled vibrations, mostly in public but her final humiliation was when I phoned her. Once again she obeyed her instructions and let it ring three times.
“Hello Master you slut slave is ready for cock.”
“Where are you?”
“I'm in a supermarket,” she said kind of hushed I could hear the crowd in the background.
“Speak up I can't hear you,”
“I'm in a supermarket Master,”
“Did you cum slut slave?”
“Yes,” she squeaked.
“Yes what?”
“Yes your slut slave came,” she said, I heard some gasps in the back
“Why, tell everyone what you are and why you came,” I heard a tumbling as I'm guessing she dropped her phone. I heard her pick it up and then nothing and then she shouted.
“I am a little slut slave and I have orgasmed six times because I have a cell phone set to vibrate in my pussy.” I heard the desperate sound of bags being grabbed as she ran out the door. I told her to come over to my place so I can hear all the messages after we took the phone out of her, I was far from done with her.
Old 10-28-2012, 03:57 PM   #7
Larzaius
Privileged Member

The Secret of Miss Jones Chapter 7

When she arrived, she looked exhausted, she explained that she received a couple more calls while on the way over and had to pull over. I told her to take her clothes off and then we would get the phone. As it turned out none of the service calls were this month, my friends all had prior commitments and couldn't free themselves until much later so I told Miss Jones that I wanted her over as a maid this weekend. The terms were simple she would wear a little french maid costume I picked out for her with no bra or panties as I wanted her body accessible to me and any guests that would come over. She started taking her clothes off looking at me with both pleading and lustful eyes. This was probably tearing her apart. The more I thought of her contrasting duel nature the harder it made me. I knew she liked being the boss, but being turned on by the idea of someone having control over her, she was really screwed up. Still she knew that I had enough proof to put her in prison for a long time so she knew who was in charge. I had already pre-ordered the costume and she was going to have plenty of opportunities to pay me back. So she was going to be my serving maid. The maid I bought was intentionally two sizes to small, with no bra or panties a lot was going to be hard to cover, and I was going to make sure a lot of people saw it. She was instructed to leave her car at home and come only via public transport, that meant a lot of crowded subways and busses in her skimpy costume. I waited an hour after my shift ended to give her time to get ready. She was already on the train when the phone went off. So there was my boss on a train in a skimpy maid's outfit with no underwear whatsoever , surrounded by strangers crowding around her. Still after learning her dirty little secret I'll admit, I enjoyed humiliating her. I fantasized about being a pervert on the train with her. Hearing her dirty little ring tone, her face going flush with embarrassment. I would inch my way to her and slide my hand in her skimpy outfit. Her continued vulnerability would be heightened as I would grope her tits. She would be helpless and confused not sure what to do. Not sure what I want her to do. Adding to her conflict would be her own submissive nature. For someone like here this would be an ideal sexual situation. I bet the slut would just stand there and moan while being groped by the pervert on the train. I would then get more daring and would start going under her skirt with my free hand. Her pussy would be getting wetter as her nipples got harder. Her shame as I rub her hand against my zipper.
“Take it out,” I order. Her nature at this point is to obey and she whimpers as she unzips and pulls out. I would hear a gasp as fingers pull out my large shaft and start to stroke it. Her pussy seems even more excited and I slowly twist her nipple a bit.
“Please...” weather she was going to ask for me to stop of for me to fuck her as this point is undetermined as her stop comes up.
“I have to go now,” she whispers. I the pervert don't really want to stop but also don't want to risk being called a rapist.
“I..I'll probably be back tomorrow,” she informs me. I smile accepting this as a promise instead of an attempt to escape. She eventually gets off the train but still has to catch the bus.
“I wonder if I should call her, check to see where she is, I sincerely doubt she was really groped on the train but I can imagine, I can even imagine worse for her. I decided to phone her and see where she is and what's she up to.
“Hello Master I'm ready for some cock” she told me. I listened and it sounded like she was outdoors.
“Where are you slut slave?” I asked her.
“Trying to catch a bus Master, the stop is very crowded but I should be there in thirty minutes.”I hung up the phone and waited to hear from my friends when she arrived.

When she arrives she finds a note on the door telling her to go down two more blocks. I'm sending her down to get a cleaning herself. I told my friends exactly what she was and what I wanted to be done with her with was pretty simple actually they were to frustrate the hell out of her while she cleaned. They were allowed to touch her tits and pussy but that was it, she was not allowed to touch them at all. I wanted her to see how slutty her nature really was. I wanted her to observe that there was no escape anymore for her. This was her real nature and even after I leave her she would probably end up finding another Master to serve. She arrived and saw my two friends waiting to greet her. Later they told me what happened and how everything went down.

“Tony said you would do as you are told,” she bit her lip, scared she was scared, she wasn't expecting to be shared with my friends.
“Y..Yes sir,” she told him. He cupped her breasts and she tensed up but didn't say a word of protest.
“Good you can start upstairs the cleaning supplies are underneath the sink.” she actually seemed a little disappointed when told this she was expecting to be servicing them both not actually cleaning in her skimpy little maid costume. I could just picture her bending over to clean those hard to reach spots fully exposing her pussy well all bent over. She was grunting when my second friend started rubbing her pussy from behind, she jumped from surprise but didn't resist. She looked at him and gave a shy little smile and continued cleaning. Her pussy got real wet real quickly I was told as a stranger started touching from behind.
“Better finish up you have a lot more rooms to clean. She blushed a bit but then continued to vacuum the hallway, while my friends watched, when she went into the bedroom they both followed and watched as she continued to clean. My friends watched her awkwardness and approached her as she bent over and dusted. One of them started reaching into her little outfit and fondling her breasts while the other one was starting to rub her wet pussy. She moaned like a whore as her clit was rubbed, she continued to dust but was kind of distracted by the feelings of her nipples to be pinched. She was taken to the bed and seemed eager to serve as she spread her legs and allowed one friend to put his head between her legs. She felt her uniform pulled down as my other friend pulled her tits free. She felt a wet tongue going in and out of her cunt and a tongue lapping at one of her nipples. She moaned more obviously enjoying the double attention that she was getting. She couldn't say a word of resistance but something was telling me that she didn't want to. They tasted her, fondled her. I was pleased to hear that she did reach for their pants but was constantly denied. She wasn't even allowed to see their cocks just the bulges in their pants. One of them whispered in her ear.
“Do you want more?”
“Yes,” she gasped.
“Then get back to work,” they both pulled away
“Your break is over,” She looked at them confused, they worked her into a willing submissive state and was now being rejected.
“Get back to cleaning, the main floor is still a mess.” They laughed and went downstairs. After her break my friends told me she was practically a bitch in heat. Every time one of them was around she did everything to get in their reach hoping they would fondle her or even more. They agreed that is was fun watching an authority figure squirm and they asked if I could work my magic on some women that they know that boss them around at work. I didn't bother telling them that Samantha Jones was doing it to herself.
She thought that she was finally going to get some relief when they cornered her in the kitchen and started groping her again, one reaching down running his hands up and down her breasts. The other bent down and started fingering and lapping his tongue at her exposed pussy. This encouraged the one above her to suck on her tits so he pulled her top down. They could tell she wanted to fuck really bad but they refused to give her what she was really craving. They molested her for awhile longer feeling her pussy getting really wet. They brushed there fingers against her wetness but wouldn't give her the satisfaction she was hoping for. She moaned and even started to grind into their fingers but they pulled back leaving her in a frustrated state.
“He wants you to call him when your done,” one of them said handing her a phone and a number. She hesitantly called the number and the familer voice of her Master answered.
“How are you feeling and be honest with me,” she heard his cold cruel voice order her.
“H..horny sir, I need...”
“You need release?”
“Yes,”
“Will you take them both?” The question caught her by surprise, she knew that he was cruel but this was pushing a boundary she was not prepared for. But she was incredibly wet, and horny, ready to explode.
“I..I” before she could answer the other one walked in and slapped her ass hard,
“Your cab is here,”
“My c..cab”
“That's right Miss Jones you are going to get in the cab and do whatever I tell you understood?
“Y..yes sir.

The Secret of Miss Jones Chapter 8

I was told she did her best to straighten up and look presentable. Her cell phone in her hand waiting for my call. She told me that she walked up to the cab to see a big African American driving the cab. She cleared her throat as she was forced to go inside the cab when I called
“Get in the front seat with the cab driver, and if you hit a red moan and I will give you an instructions. I just sat at home my cock getting harder in my hand as I mentally pictured her trying to hide the wet pussy that was hidden under her maids skirt. It was two minutes after I heard my first moan come from her. “Put your hand under your dress and fondle your right nipple and don't stop until I tell you,” I could hear her whimper over the receiver
“Ok sir,” she moaned and started fondling herself. I could hear her gasping as I mentally pictured herself.
“Don't talk to the cab driver just keep fondling yourself and don't stop, in fact keep the speaker on your phone I want to hear you, whisper Red when you hit the next light but make sure that I can hear you,” I could picture her shameful blush as she followed my command fondling herself. The cab driver didn't say anything I was wondering what was up with him.
“Red,” she gasped,
“Is your pussy wet?”
“Yes she moaned, its very wet,”
“Play with your other nipple as well,” I could her moaning even more, probably grateful that she was going to finally get some relief, I could hear the cabbie beside breathing harder probably wanting a piece of her. He wasn't stopping the car, probably a treat for him to get such a hot little piece of ass fondling herself shamelessly in his cab. My cock was getting harder by the minute. As she fondled herself for my amusement.
“Oh god,” she whispered “Red”
“Pull out your left breast let him see how hard its getting.”
“Oh yeah,” I heard this deep voice say. I could her her moaning and I could practically hear the cabby getting harder as she moaned, sitting in the front seat fondling herself. Strangers staring at her as her left breast was exposed, fondling them both.
“Red,” she moaned,
“Take both of your tits in one hand and rub your pussy with the other.” I heard some shuffling then moaning followed by.
“Yeah, bitch that's good” I heard her moan like a whore, I could imagine the shame she was going through.
“Red”
“Show them both and ask him if he likes what he sees.” I could her her shuffling to her her top off.
“Do you like what you see,” She asked.
“Fuck yeah,”
“Ask him if he wants to fuck your throat,” I could hear the whimper coming from her lips she was humiliated and aroused.
“Would you like to fuck my throat?” I could hear her. I was already slowly stroking my cock her humiliation was going to be even sweeter as I was just practically whoring her off right now. She was going to give the nice cabbie his tip.
“Yeah bitch,” I heard him blurt out. “Just have to find a parking lot,”
“Take it off the speaker,” I told her. She did as she was told.
“Now listen carefully Miss Jones, this is the only cock you are getting tonight so you are going to let him fuck you in the following order, your throat, your pussy, your throat, your ass and finally he's going to shoot a huge wad on your face.
“Wait, drop me off at my stop, then you can have me ok?”
“What why,”
“Because I want a huge wad of cum on my face,”
“Keep playing with yourself cunt,” I heard the driver tell her. I heard her moan but eventually I could also feel her rubbing her pussy, I could picture the lovely damp spot she was making in the cab. I could hear the squishy noise of her pussy over flowing with juices slowly running down her fingers. By cab she wasn't too far from her place. I was going to enjoy hearing her be a complete slut,
“There's a parking lot close by, please I need your cock down my throat,” she moaned,slowly succumbing to her submissive lustful side.

I heard the sound of him groaning and then the sound of her gasping. “Oh my god, you're huge,” she whispered. The next sound was her moaning and the sound of her slurping on his huge cock. She moaned and I could picture her sucking on this big black cock while she was playing with herself in the parking lot close to her apartment building. I can her gagging on it. The moan of the horny bitch as she was forced to gag on his cock. Her pussy juices were flowing all over her fingers, she later admitted that it made her wet to be treated like a complete sex slave, used like a whore. She told me that the cabbie took his huge hands and held his cock in her mouth choking her with his monster cock. The rough treatment made her even wetter as the cock was removed from her mouth.“Please fuck me,” she coughed out, “I want this big cock in my pussy,” The cab driver didn't have to be told twice.
“Get in the back seat,” I heard some rustling around until finally I heard some screaming in the back seat.
“Oh fuck, yessss” I heard her scream. I was amazed how she transformed from by bitchy supervisor into an amateur porn star. “fuck me, fuck me” she moaned as I heard the wet sounds of flesh slapping together as he slammed into her. “Feels good, don't stop,” she moaned as his hard member rubbed against the wet submissive walls of her pussy. I could hear his grunts as he kept ramming into her. She screamed in satisfaction as she finally came over his cock. “I... I should probably clean that off for you.” she cood. I was now stroking my hard cock enjoying her submission I didn't even have to tell her what to do anymore she had her instructions memorized and she was looking for any chance to follow them. But this kind of bothered me, she wasn't supposed to be enjoying herself she was supposed to be my toy, amusing me through her suffering. My image of her being repulsed by the idea of licking him clean was replaced by an image of her happily cleaning off all her pussy juices. I was angry at the thought of her enjoying the next command. “W..would you like to fuck my a..ass” the hesitation in her voice told me that she was not comfortable with that command. Good she was still not enjoying it all the way. I heard more shuffling around and the sound of her ass getting smacked and a yelp of appreciative pain.
“Little fucken cunt, look at you all marked up, you like it hard and rough don't you?” I could sense her hesitation as she barely said a word to him. I imagine he just rammed it in her as I heard an incredible scream of pain followed by some more flesh slapping. She was crying and screaming but not telling him to stop. Her barely broken ass was now being drilled by a huge black cock. The screams were a strange mix though as I believe that she herself was confused weather she was hating it or not. I could picture her face mashed against the window wanting to scream but at the same time she was grinding into him, unable to stop, the humiliation being too much for her to handle, her pussy dripping wet. “Going to cum bitch, going to cum” I heard her cock for the day moan, the slapping picking up in intensity before finally the popping sound of a cock pulling up and exploding all over her face. My final instruction to her was that she had to walk back to her place with the cum all over her face. I pictured her walking to her apartment building in that skimpy costume, more then likely messed up with a huge load of cum just covering her face. She was instructed to be as nonchalant as possible.
“I'm home sir,” she said sounding positively exhausted. I had her tell me all about it, when something caught my eye. A memo, the bosses daughter was getting married and he was inviting everyone to a social at his condo.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:55 PM   #8
Larzaius
Privileged Member

(After a long abscence that was explained earlier it looks like I am back. I would like to thank all my readers who stayed loyal to me and expressed their interests in my writing. I have a ton of updates to post so I better get started)

Miss Jones Chapter 9

Miss Jones situation just kept getting worse but she wasn't making it any easy on herself. Her secret submissive and masochistic attitude kept compelling her to think up new humiliating things to put her through. But when she heard about the Ceo's wedding social she quickly silenced herself. For me however it was a delicious opportunity to really hurt her. I sent her an e-mail explaining what was expected of her next and that it would be taking place in her bosses bedroom.
“No disobedience,” I remarked after not wanting to hear her whine. She looked like she wanted to cry and touch herself at the same time. I bought us some tickets which I informed her she would have to pay for later. When I arrived I watched as she was already mingling with the guests. She probably felt a small relief that I wouldn't need to be phoning her. She was wearing a lovely blue cocktail dress with nothing underneath. I had to admit she was a good mingler and knew the right asses to kiss. She on occasion would glimpse at me. I would grin at her and walk away keeping her guessing, worrying about the call. She really had no reason to worry so much. Yes I was going to humiliate her but I wasn't going to risk getting caught myself. This meant I needed a guarantee that the big wig wasn't going to return to the bedroom anytime soon. I had one thing to my advantage and that was in his two story penthouse apartment he decided to keep most of the bed rooms upstairs. This meant that all the food, bathrooms and entertainment was all on the main floor, which meant no one had any reason to go upstairs which is how I preferred it. I sent her a text, no noise was made from it, but the message made her silently gasp.
“If we can't do it in his bedroom then we find a closet,” I could see her going pale as in a closet there was a greater chance of us getting caught. She quickly looked around and texted me back.
“Please give me an hour, Master” I had to admit she aroused my curiosity as well as my genitalia. I nodded my head and she quickly ran off into the crowd.
About thirty minutes later I could hear a young woman laughing loudly.
“Oh this is a great party,” she giggled. Miss Jones was right behind her holding her glass up in a celebratory gesture. I couldn't believe my eyes, Samantha had gotten the CEO's daughter, the bride to be drunk. She was dancing and singing and just making a damn fool of herself and one look and you could tell the CEO was not impressed.
“Maybe I should take her to her room,” she offered. I had to give her credit it was a good scheme and I closed in on the groom to be reminding him how old fashioned daddy was.
“He probably wouldn't appreciate his future son-in-law going into a bedroom with his drunk little girl. The groom relented and let me go in his place.
I helped Samantha take the girl to one of the smaller bedrooms and then directed her to the bosses bedroom. His room was huge with pictures of his family all over the place. His bed was a king size with white sheets. She just stared at it like it was a holy relic. I pulled up her dress and could feel the wetness dripping down her leg. She was scared and aroused as I slid two fingers in her cunt easily. She gasped while her shame put a red flush over her cheeks she started to grind into my fingers.
“You're just a whore admit it,” I hissed at her
“Yes, I'm a whore,” she moaned “A bitch in heat,” she gasped out.
“Look how wet you are,” I told her showing her glistening pussy juices all over my fingers. “Now clean off this mess you made.”
“Yes sir,” she said and put my fingers in her mouth. She quickly licked off all her juices on my fingers.
“That's right, now lose the dress and get on his bed.” I heard her whimper and a flush filled her cheeks as she slowly took off her dress revealing that she obeyed my instructions. Her naked body walked tentatively to the bed as I went into the closet and found what I was looking for the bosses tie rack. I found a big thick one and a couple of others . The bosses bed had a nice big head board with beautifully designed bed posts perfect for what I had in mind. I grabbed her arms and dropped them close to the post then taking the ties I wrapped them around the bed posts and tightened them. I could see the fear in her eyes. The dread that I was going to leave her there exposed. My tongue slowly started licking her neck. “What do you think they would do if they caught you like this?” My tongue slid down as I kissed her shoulders. “You will have to take full responsibility, at worse you would be fired and discredited. But if my name was mentioned we are talking jail time sow what would you say?” My tongue trailed down her thigh and she twitched as my fingers found their way to her crotch. She moaned as my finger went over her wet slip
“I...I don't know what to say, but I wouldn't mention you Tony I swear,” Her pussy was now really leaking as my mouth found its way to her clit. She started breathing heavier as my tongue went up and down between her legs. “Oh fuck” she gasped “oh no” drilled mt tongue in her tasting her juices as they flowed from her.
“It looks like you're going to leave a stain on the sheets” I looked as her face went red, as she thrashed about under my tongue.
“No, please Tony I...oooo” she gasped she was learning the hard way that I didn't care if she lost her job or not as I continued tongue fucking her.
“Do you want my cock in you?” I asked her as I was still lapping away at her pussy. I could tell that she was struggling
“Please don't do this Tony,” she begged so I swirled my tongue around her some more. She felt my oral invasion even more then before. “Please don't” she whimpered. I sunk my tongue in her. “Yes.. I can't take it anymore, Fuck me Tony, I want your thick cock in my wet pussy,” she gasped and whined “Please”
“Yeah, you're just a dirty little whore aren't you? Doing it on your bosses bed. And that was when I took her after she begged me to, pleaded with me to. She was clay to sculpt into whatever I wished, perfectly submissive. “Yeah your going to leave a lovely stain on the bosses new bedsheet.
“Yes, I am, I'm a dirty whore whose going to leave a wet spot on the bosses bed sheets,” she moaned as I teased her pussy with the head of my cock. She writhed under me trying to elevate herself so my cock would go into her. And that was when I took her after she begged me and humiliated herself. She was clay to sculpt into whatever I wished perfectly subissive.
“Yeah you're going to leave a lovely stain on the bosses new bed sheet.”
“Yes I'm a dirty whore whose going to leave a wet spot on the bosses bed sheets.” She moaned as I teased her pussy with the head of my cock. She writhed under me trying to elevate herself so my cock would go into her. I plunged in and slowly started grinding.
'There we go, just the way you want it,” I told her as I reached over and pinched her nipples. The ties seemed to bite into her wrists I could see her pulling on the headboard trying to loosen them. My cock slid in her easier now that she was more wetter as I slammed into her. I continued to plow into her slamming my cock faster and faster into her. She bit her lip and I could see her apprehension. There was no way that the CEO wouldn’t know someone had sex in his bed. She moaned harder trying to pull loose from the ties that held her tighter than she wanted. I wanted her to scream but I knew better so I had to settle for her pathetic whimpers instead.
“Please no more,” she moaned. “I'm gonna cum,” she told me, “Please sir, please Tony let me cum,” she begged in gasps. “Want cum, need it”
“Yes slut, cum all over these sheets, what would your employees think if they could see you now huh slut,” I grunted as I squeezed her nipples.
“Please don't tell they would never respect me again.” She whined. However she must have found the idea very arousing as she came hard just as I was pulling out of her.
“Open your mouth slut I'm about to cum” She laid back with her mouth wide open as I shot a salty load all over her tongue and face. I ran my cock over her face, “now clean off my cock.” She stuck out her tongue hungrily and started lapping all the cum off of my cock. I looked down and at her watching the whore clean off my cock. When I was satisfied that she cleaned off enough I started to get dressed as she watched helplessly from the Boss's bed. I took a few steps towards the door. I could see the fear in her eyes at the idea of being left to be found by her boss tied to the bed post with cum dripping from her lips. I left the room and counted to twenty, then went back in and untied her. “I'm looking forward to seeing you at work tomorrow Miss Jones,” I said leaving her naked and exhausted but free to redress in the bosses bedroom.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:45 PM   #9
spacer_350

spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)

Welcome Back!! Very pleased to read your stories once again.
spacer_350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:33 PM   #10
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Miss Jones Chapter 10

So I‘d just finished having a discussion with another supervisor, who told me I’d been transferred to a better location with higher pay. Three guesses as to who recommended me? Oh I was going to take it, but I had to be sure Miss Jones was aware that this didn't mean she was free of me. In fact, I thought I‘d better tell her right now. A sadistic grin must have been on my face as I waited for the phone to ring three times. Then, as if on cue, a red-faced Miss Jones came running down the hall to her office. Apparently she was on the elevator while the ringer was going off. I could imagine her being trapped on the elevator, as people were listening to her porn-themed ring tone. She was practically glowing red; as people must have first looked for the source, before homing in on it. The look on her face as her coworkers stared must have been priceless. The usually in-control boss lady, watching porn in a public elevator.

But she didn't answer; that meant she had to be punished. She went from red as a cherry to ghost-white when she saw me at the door. She checked both directions of the hall in front of her office, to make sure no one was watching. Like I was going to take her in her office, with all the staff around. But I wasn't going to make this easy for her; I dropped my pen on the ground while still standing at her doorway.

"I think you dropped something, Miss Jones." She looked down at where it had fallen and then back at me. She slowly got on her knees, not taking her eyes off of me. I reached down, putting my hands on my zipper; once again the color change took over and she turned pale white. I could see the fear in her eyes; would I make her go down on me, right here with all these people around? I could see her blush again, as she picked up the pen I‘d dropped. Did she really think I was going to whip it out and order her to suck me off? It was a tempting idea; but it would more than likely cost us, and I was actually looking forward to my promotion. “Is something wrong, Miss Jones?” I asked her, as she was still kneeling in front of my crotch.

“No,” she squeaked out. I stepped back a little, showing her I had no intention of endangering my promotion. “Ahem, no,” She said, getting up and sounding a little less concerned. “No, just dropped my pen.”

“Cool,” I stood up. “Actually, can I talk to you for a minute?” Her face went ashen, again. But she stepped aside to let me into her office, then closed and locked the door. I walked over to her desk and sat down on her chair, putting my feet up. “So, a promotion! Well, I greatly appreciate that. It’s nice to see that all my hard work has been recognized. But when I called to thank you, you didn’t answer properly, or at all. That was very rude.”

She started to walk toward me, looking desperate. “Crawl to me," I ordered her. She looked at me in desperate humiliation while she got down on her hands and knees. "Ask to suck me off," I told her as I took my feet off the desk. I turned the chair to face her with my legs spread. She started to crawl to me while I wagged it back and forth. “You don't come to me like an equal. Now, you got me a promotion; but you didn't answer the phone. I have to punish you, so you won't screw up next time.” She looked up at me. “Yes, there will be a next time. Now, go crawl back to the door and unlock it.” She nodded, crawling back to her door. "You are nothing but a slutty, little bitch. Now you will crawl to me, repeating that mantra so you won't forget it." She lowered her head and started crawling to me, repeating her mantra.

"I'm a slutty, little bitch, I'm a slutty, little bitch." I pulled my cock out of my pants and started stroking it. She crawled closer, continuing to degrade herself.

"Now, you're going to keep saying it, as well as telling me how badly you want my cum." She looked at me, nodding.

"Yes sir, I'm a dirty, cum dumpster who desperately wants your cum." I let her take my cock in her mouth, watching her head bob up and down on it; her tongue rolling skillfully around the head. A low moan escaped her lips as she slowly started touching herself. I pulled it out of her mouth.

"Did I say you could touch yourself? This is about my pleasure, not yours." I scolded her. She glanced at me with a guilty look upon her face.

“I'm sorry, I, I just thought you wanted me in the mood.” This time her eyes were more doe-like, unresisting; possibly even fearful.

“What mood you are in is not important to me; I'm not going to give you my cum, here.” She looked at me in surprise. “Not here, you are going to go to the men's stall and masturbate for me. The third floor stall is probably the most unused. So, go there and start getting that pussy wet for me.” She sobbed but nodded and started to get dressed. “Oh, one more thing; if anyone catches you and asks what you are doing in there? You will respond “waiting for a cock and that you will do whatever you are told,” She had an even worse glow now than before. “If I go in there and you are resisting; not doing anything to service anyone in there, it will be very bad for you.”

I zipped up, walked out of her office and went back to work. I wasn't worried about her being exposed too much because it was most of the time that stall was empty. I knew the third floor washroom was only accessible by combo lock; and only the staff knew the combo. Well, staff and security. We used to have trouble with vagrants because the third floor is attached to a skywalk; with a small casino and entertainment complex next door. To keep them from destroying the bathrooms, the combination locks were added; along with security guards. The locks themselves made a small beeping noise before they opened, giving her as least five seconds to prepare to please whoever caught her. The washroom had three stalls and three urinals on the wall, before the farthest stall. So, there was more than a good chance that I could take my time; I figured I would let her masturbate for about fifteen minutes before finally going to visit her. It might be interesting to see what would happen if she did get caught. I knew she would comply with my commands; after all, unemployment was still better then prison.

I sat down on my chair and started doing some work. I could picture her playing with herself, the expression of shame and fear as she worried about that door opening; having to serve one of her employees in a special fashion. The odds of that happening were not high but it was still possible. I phoned her from my office and listened for the ringer. It rang three times before she finally picked up.

“Hello Master, your slut slave is ready for your cock.” I smiled.

“That's better, Miss Jones. Now, next time that's how you answer, it doesn't matter where you are or who’s around.”

“Yes Master, can you please meet me, now?”

“Not yet, but soon. Would you like to swallow my cum, then?”

“Yes, Tony please.”

“Please what, say it out loud.” I swore I could hear her whimper.

“Please come here and shove your cock down my throat. Choke me with it, like a whore.” It never ceased to amaze me that old high-class Miss Jones had such a gutter mouth.

My cock sprang to attention and I had to quickly adjust myself. My cock got even harder as I imagined her trying to hide in the stall; hoping not to get caught by her male employees, then her erotic ring tone goes off. They would hear her asking for cock, no doubt recognizing her voice. I imagine her staring at one of her lowly employees, stammering out her request. She would then tell him that she would do anything he told her.

He would grin at her as he pulled out his dick, and order her on her knees. She of course, would have to go through the humiliation of having to suck him off; to keep me happy. Another employee would walk in and he would be filled in on the current situation. I have this fun fantasy of walking in, to find her bent over; a cock thrusting in her pussy while the other was pumping in her mouth. She would see me and accept her fate, as I pull out mine.

I arrived at the washroom and found her by herself masturbating like crazy. Despite her protests, I could see she was really horny. I pull out my cock. “Is this what you wanted, slut?” I asked her with a grin.

Her eyes were glazed over, in satisfaction craving. She wanted it so badly. “Please, please yes.”

I grabbed her head and shoved my cock in her willing mouth. She kept playing with herself as I shoved my cock down her throat. I could see her fingers flying all over her pussy. She was getting wetter and moaning hard. “Bet you want this hard cock in that wet pussy don't you, slut?”

“Yes sir, please.” She moaned.

“Yes please, what?” Before she could answer I shoved my cock deeper in her mouth; down into her throat and held it there. “Hold it in there, slut.” I told her, watching her struggle to take it all down her throat.

It was almost too much to take; my cock felt like it was ready to explode. Seeing her on the bathroom toilet looking like a whore, was just perfect. I pulled out and shot my load all over her face, chest and some in her hair. I figured she needed a little more humiliation, before I called it a day.

"Now, that's a combination of hair gel, skin moisturizer and yogurt. I want you to rub it in; while sucking the rest out of my cock and off of it." I made sure that she combed my cum in her hair, using it like hair gel. My cum drying on her skin, her hair and make-up a travesty; I sent her back to work, a ridiculous and amusing looking mess.

"Style your hair, with your new gel." She whimpered, but ran her sticky fingers through her hair for my amusement. "Very good, Miss Jones. You are going to spend the rest of the day like this." I squirted a bit more on her face and chest. "Don't forget to moisturize," She sighed as she caught my meaning and began rubbing it into her face and chest. "Now thank me, cumslut; thank me for my cum.”

I could see the look of complete humiliation and defeat in her eyes. “Thank you Tony, thank you for cumming on your slut.”
Now that I was done with her, I told her she could go .She did her best to clean up and make herself look presentable with my cum soaked all over her. I watched her exit the bathroom and then headed back to work.
Old 12-31-2013, 04:59 PM   #11
Larzaius
Privileged Member

(I know its been awhile, I've been trying to find another editor as my poor slave is overworked with pleasing my friends and humiliating herself for my amusement. So if you are interested (in being an editor) drop me a line and let me know now without further ado.)

Chapter 11 Finale

I always wanted to try the teenage ritual of parking and since she had tinted windows I decided to give Miss Jones a nice surprise before going to my new office. I left her a message telling her I wanted her to wear nothing but her tightest most conservative clothes including a short skirt and no bra or panties. I told her to wait in her parking spot for me. I thought what a thrill it would be to fuck her in the parking lot, especially in her spot. It would be a final see you later before going to my new office. I told her that this was not the last she would hear from me, only the last for a little while. I arrived at the parking lot to find her waiting for me in here car exactly where I told her. I knocked on her windshield. She jumped up and seeing it was me unlocked the passenger door.
"Where are we going?" she asked me. I grabbed her hand and placed it on my throbbing bulge. "We can't, not here, we would be caught." she cried.
"Suck me off right here," Her eyes grew as big as saucers and she started squirming in her seat. She was a true masochist now and the sight of my cock had a bedazzling effect on her. She looked around and started undoing my zipper I allowed the head out and she opened her mouth and started suckling it. “Getting wet sucking my cock aren't you Miss Jones, especially with the idea of getting caught in a crowded parking lot,” her response was an embarrassed moan with a hint of pleasure. I stretched over the backseat as she sucked me off, her ass brushing against the window. I grabbed her head and pushed down holding her head down choking her with my cock. She didn't say anything just looked up at me with a pleading look on her face. I responded by bucking my hips and fucking her face. Her lips felt amazing over my knob. She was doing her best to please me. I thrusted my hips upwards fucking her throat. Her masochistic side was showing as she sucked me off. Her tits were wrapped around my cock and I honestly couldn't tell if it was because she wanted to finish before we were caught, or because she was getting hot and bothered over what was happening. I pulled over to the back seat with me. Her pussy was super wet. I had her lie down so I could get my cock between her tits. There was no doubt about it her tits were made for fucking. My cock fit between her two globes perfectly. I forced her into the fairly awkward position of being on her back in the backseat and straddled her chest. She writhed; she writhed under me like a bitch in heat. My cock between her tits fucking them, my fingers going in and out of her sopping wet pussy.
“Please fuck me,” she whispered. I slid my cock away from her tits and sunk it into her pussy. She rotated her hips and grinded into me, her body screaming for release
“That’s right you whore you’re mine, even if we aren’t in the same city you’ll still do as I tell you.”
“Yes sir,” she moaned. I slammed into her harder.
“I want proof of your obedience, what will you do to prove that you will follow any command I give you no matter how embarrassing?”
“Yes Master, I’ll do anything please let me cum, I need to cum, she moaned. I decided I had complete control over her and it was time to bring things to a close. It probably was time to hurry and finish her off. I rammed my cock in her hard thrusting in her like a beast. Her moans of uncontainable pleasures spurring me on. This wasn’t making love, this was hard core fucking, to me it was about her humiliation, her shaming as she went flush the smell of sex filling her car. The messed up hair, maybe even some semen stains on her clothes. Even better rip them up a bit and force her to work in torn clothing, make her claim it was an accident as her tits are starting to tear through her dress. “You want to cum, what if I told you that you can only cum outside this vehicle.
“But … our jobs our careers” I had to hand it to her making it about both of us was a good a way to guarantee that she would get to stay indoors. She squealed as I pinched her nipple. “Need to cum please,” she whined. I pulled out of her.
“Not yet, get your clothes back on whore,” she looked at me with an extreme look of frustration on her face but nodded. I waited for her to adjust her top and dress I shot my load all over them and her face and hair. I looked at the shocked expression on her face. “Now if you need me to make you cum so badly you'll come to work with no panties and find a way to show me your going in commando style. I zipped and left before she could reply. “Now get all nice and caked on your skin it’s your new beauty treatment.” She nodded blushing as she rubbed my cum into her skin. “Now I’ll be in to check on you later Miss Jones, we need to discuss your future with this company.” The new look of fear on her face was delicious she was convinced that she was going to be free of me. I left her to worry about what other plans I could possibly have for her.

I of course already made arrangements to make my final day in this office a memorable one for me and for her. When she reached her office she found me waiting there with a fun set of supplies on her desk. She looked at the items on her desk a collection of dildos and vibrators which also included the harnesses to hold them in place.
“Now which one are we going to use first?” I asked her. She bit her lip still looking at the items. Her hands went to her some of the smaller looking vibrators.“Do you have any clue what I plan to do with you right now?” She shook her head no. “Well you are going to pick one of the toys first and then I'll let you know.
“Ok,” she chose a small silver one, it was a do it yourself model so I had no control of it.
“Good now I want you to put that in your pussy and then turn it on.” She nodded I could tell she was close to cumming. “Good now who were you thinking of getting to fill my position?”
“I was thinking maybe Rawlins, or Baker” she moaned as the vibrator was starting to hum in her.
“I see alright I think you should have an impromptu evaluation session with them.“Now I’m going to be hiding close by watching to make sure you have that vibrator going as you evaluate the two candidates.” She looked at me with such fear in her eyes
“I’m so close right now I don’t think I can do that. Please let me cum first and then I’ll play this game.”I just stared at her with a stern look on my face. “Yes sir,” she moaned but I was no mood to provide mercy. She took a breath and attached the small vibrator to a small part of her panties and turned it on. I took the remote control and showed her that I was in full control of her. She blushed and I watched as from a closet as she called in the next interview.

John Rawlins was in his mid-thirties, a family man with a bushy beard. A nice enough guy if a just a little naïve to the the cutthroat world of our business. Jenny Baker was an ambitious enough young lady that I wouldn't have minded also having control over. I hid in the damn closet and waited for the polite knock on the door.
“They said you wanted to see me,” John asked as he walked in the door.
“Yes John please have a seat. Now as you've probably heard there's going to be an opening in my department.” Her face was flush was as she tried to continue her interview.
“Well, yeah that has been the word around that Tony has been promoted.”
“Yes John, so do you feel you are ready for the level of responsibility involved in this post?” I watched and I could see her twitching, clutching her legs together. John was either oblivious or just being polite as my potential replacement said nothing as her face went red.
“I believe so, I've been with the company for three years and I am ready for new challenges.” The humming could be heard but just barely and my viewpoint from the closet was limited and I could only see her from the side. The smell of of her juices started to flow and she was doing her best not to moan as the interview continued. She was biting her lip, twitching around doing everything she could not to cum in front of him.
“Thank you that it will be all.” She was twitching like crazy eagerly watching him leave. As soon as the door was closed she was like a crazed animal rubbing her pussy but I still wasn't done with her. It was time for the coup de grace.
Old 06-13-2014, 12:01 PM   #12
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Chapter 12 Finale part 2

“Just a little whore,” I told her as she played with herself wanting to cum I grabbed her wrists keeping from going on any deeper.
“You fuck me?” she asked in a pleading voice. I grabbed her chin less then gently
“Not yet, now I'm going to interview the next applicant and while I do you are going to be under the desk sucking my cock with a remote control vibrator,” This was going to be my send off forcing her into another could get caught situation. She whimpered and nodded before crawling under the desk. “Oh and one more thing if she catches us this was your idea and if she participates she's guaranteed the job. Before the candidate arrived I pulled out my cock. “Remember if we get caught
it's your fault she whimpered in reply and nodded. I waited for the knock at the door. When Baker came in she was surprised to see me conducting the interview. I smiled at the hot young applicant part of me hoping to get caught so I would have to enslave her as well. “Miss Jones thought I should get some experience conducting interviews,” I explained to her as I felt her bosses tongue gliding across my cock. I could feel her hot breath on my cock as I interviewed Baker. The bitch gobbled on my knob while I conducted the interview. She had become an accomplished cocksucker, I could feel the load growing in my cock. I pushed the button and the vibrator hummed a little louder. “You have always been an accomplished worker.” I said trying to keep a calm demeanor while her tongue rolled up and down my cock. I tried to relax as her fingers massaged my nuts. “It's the main reason I suggested you to fill my position,” as I said this I was secretly thinking of another position I wanted her in. She was a hot young thing, long flowing chest nut hair and a slender frame. I felt Miss Jones's tongue go down to my nut sack. This led me to believe that she was taking an opportunity to get revenge for all the humiliation she endured. I pushed a button on the remote control upping the speed on the vibrator and reminding her who was still in charge. My cock still felt ready to erupt in her mouth. “You know this job requires a lot of extra hours,” I told Baker while I enjoyed the action under my desk.
“I understand,” she said trying to hide her eagerness. I was half tempted to see what she was willing to do for the post. I held my composure to the very best of my ability My hand pushed down on her head, forcing my cock even more into her mouth. I wondered what Baker would have thought if Jones was caught as I shot my load in her eager feeling mouth. I smiled at Baker and told her that the video of this interview will be reviewed. She stood up and I could swear she gave me a flirty look. As the door closed and locked I looked down at Miss Jones.
“Are you ready for the most brutal fuck of your life?” She looked at me with broken eyes and nodded. “Get up on the desk and beg like the whore you are.” She looked at me and then started to crawl up on her desk.
“Please Master, fuck me I want that huge cock inside me. I could feel my cock hardening as I shoved her over my desk.
“Beg whore, beg for a good hard fucking and admit you wanted Baker to see you under the desk.
“I did,” she said in a shameful whisper. I wanted to show her what a whore she would have to be once you learn her dirty secret.”
“Does she have one?” I asked her.
“If she does I'm sure you will find it,” I angled myself over her and the bitch was sopping wet as I bent her over the desk the bitch was sopping wet as I bent her over the desk my cock slid in her wet pussy. I pushed her head down on the desk using her juices to lubricate my cock. I pulled out and heard her whimper for more. I spread her over the desk and rammed my cock in her harder then I thought I could, I was harder and more horny than I've ever been before. She looked at me with lust in her eyes. She looked up and saw her Master, her God. My hands pinched at her nipples. She cried out in agony and in pleasure.
“Turn around slut, I'm going to give your ass a goodbye that you'll never forget,” with that I climbed on the desk. She grabbed the desk so hard I could swear she was prepared to crack the frame. My cock was ready to explode as she thrashed under me. Papers scattered over the floor as I rammed into her. I pulled out and told her to spread her ass cheeks She complied without hesitation and rammed my cock right up her ass. I pushed her head down using her as nothing more than a hole for my pleasure. She grunted as I fucked her ass feeling it squeezing around my cock. Miss Jones started pushing back on me feeling every thrust. I pulled out and grabbed a ruler, “Face me whore,” I rubbed the ruler up and down her pussy. Then when I could see her swollen clit I smacked it. She gritted her teeth to suppress a painful scream as I did it again. The little whore nearly screamed. Her pain turned me on and I shot my load all over her desk. “Clean this mess up,” she looked at me frustrated but nodded and started licking up all my cum.

When we finished I had taken out all my anger and frustration out on the little money grubbing whore. Oh, she would put the money back but I still had her come up short with at least three clients. As I got dressed I took her bra and panties. I then took some scissors and trimmed her skirt just a little above the knee and cut the first two buttons from her blouse. She had to work the rest of the day with clothes that risked revealing too much.

We both thought that her humiliation was over but it turned out that Baker had other plans. Apperently Baker had deduced who was sucking me under the desk and decided to meet her in the bathroom. She called me once Baker finished with her and explained what had happened. I closed my eyes picturing it in my mind my cock getting harder.

“Hello Miss Jones, I was wondering if you have a moment?”
“Not now Miss Baker I have...”
“To suck another cock under a desk?” She told me her heart nearly jumped in her throat when she heard Baker had figured it out.
“I,I don't..”
“Cut the bull, I know it was you, I didn't think Tony was your type, no obviously he has something on you, that's how he got this promotion and why you've been providing under the desk service.” Her head looked down at the floor when she looked up she was shocked to see Baker was wearing a strap on.
“What are you doing?” Miss Jones asked.
“On your knees bitch, show me exactly what you were doing under the desk.” Miss Jones just stared at her in shock.
“Do it, or the board finds out and I'm sure whatever Tony has over you gets revealed to them anyway. She sobbed but got on the floor and started sucking on the strap on. “I am so glad to see this is your true nature, I've always had to cowtow to stupid bitches like you so to see the high and mighty Miss Jones treated like a whore its a real turn on for me. Keep sucking, we need to get it really wet,”
'For what?”
“Oh I think we both know the answer to that.” She nodded scared.
“But we'll get caught here.”
“Then you better hurry and get in the stall.” with tears in her eyes she complied, she licked the tip of the dildo to get it lubed up and then went into the stall. Baker didn't waste any time pulling her skirt up over her ass and pushing the strap on in her. She knows she shouldn't resist but its different knowing that its Baker, that she was just going to be enslaved again. The boss dominated by someone with an even lower rank than me. Baker covered her mouth to keep her from screaming out too much as she pounded into her. They kept going until finally Miss Jones came all over the strap on.
“I'll be seeing you soon.” she told her as she left the stall leaving Miss Jones a satisfied but broken heap in the stall.

After she told me this I called Baker to my office. When she walked in she had a grin on her face.
“You wanted to see me sir,”
“Yes Baker I understand you had a discussion with Miss Jones. If you want that promotion I suggest you get naked right now and get on my desk.” She smiled and started to undress
“Yes sir,”
“Now Baker one of your extra duties will be to make sure Miss Jones follows instructions after I am gone, and in return I will give you privileges with her as well” The gasp from her made my cock jump up
“Yes sir,” she sighed as her tits were exposed in my unlocked office
“That' s right Miss Jones, now go lock the door. Baker will be giving you instructions until I'm satisfied that you have paid off your debts.” Miss Jones just sobbed in the corner as I began to fuck Baker.

I never did tell Baker what I had on her but a week later I sent her an e-mail from my new desk telling her I want a picture of her outdoors with two dicks in her mouth. I was far from done with her.

The End

Tags
blackmail, enslavement, forced stripping