Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-11-2007, 02:10 PM   #1
drmephisto

Default I followed her home (DrMephisto and Torn Innocence)

I have been stalking this one hot bitch among the employees coming from the high class boutiques that are at this upscale shopping center. She was heading to your car after the mall closed and the last of the employees and owners were coming out. She was unaware that I have been stalking her for weeks. I chose tonight as the night to begin my "relationship" with her. Her clothing pleases me. A nice tight fitting navy blue blouse; a printed skirt that hugs her fine ass then flows nicely to just below her knees; a slit parting to give more of a glance of the shaply legs that it covers. Jimmy Choo sandles adorn the sweet lovely feet at the end of the fine legs. I know where she lives, and start to head there to beat her home. I have already gained access to her place so no break-in will be needed. I look at the key that I have made to her place and think of it as the key to paradise.

I arrive about a block away and park. The neighborhood is dimly lit and I can approach stalthfully so as not to arouse the neighbors. After one last look around me, I approach her door and let myself in. Just as I close it, I hear her car pull into the driveway. I make my preperations.
Old 11-11-2007, 02:24 PM   #2
Torn_Innocence

Torn_Innocence has initial reputation

I sigh lightly as i make my way toward my car, rummaging in my hand bag from my keys as i draw to a stop beside the deep blue vehicle. Glancing up as someone calls my name, i smile lightly, waving goodbye to a collegue before sliding the key in the lock and slipping into the rather stuffy car. Winding down the window, i start up the engine and ease the vehicle out of the carpark, glad to be heading home after a long day at work.

The drive isn't long, about twenty minutes or so if the traffic is reasonable and soon i turn into the estate that i live in, smiling as my house comes into view. Pulling into my drive way, i shut off the engine and locked up the car, making my way up the pathway and letting myself into the house. Shrugging off my coat, i hung it up at the side, flipping on the lights as i bolted the door for the night.
Old 11-11-2007, 02:33 PM   #3
drmephisto

She walks down the hall to her bedroom where I await her. She flips on the light to enter her master bathroom within her boudoir. I am behind the door which I quietly close and wait until she comes from the bathroom, my gun at the ready. I hear the faucets shut off and the see the light shut off. The expression on her face when she sees my black laden figure, with my tight black mask is priceless.
Old 11-11-2007, 02:40 PM   #4
Torn_Innocence

Humming lightly to myself i move through the building, stepping into my bedroom and slipping my feet out of my shoes as i make my way into the bathroom, nudging the door over. Washing my face and trying my hair back, i smile lightly at myself in the mirror, shutting off the taps and trying my face upon a towel. Later i'll have a bath, but right now i just want to relax and i make my way back into my bedroom.

I get only a few steps when my eyes catch sight of the stranger facing me, eyes widening at the gun pointed in my direction. I am frozen to the spot, wanting to scream but unable to part my lips to allow a sound to escape me. Suddenly my body responds and i take several steps backward, moving back toward the bathroom, intending to barracade myself in.
Old 11-11-2007, 02:48 PM   #5
drmephisto

I see your intent and lunge at the door to keep you from closing it. You yelp out a little scream but I grab you by your mouth before it can emerge and cock the gun placing it to your head. "Hello darlin!" I say as your terror filled eyes look at me hoping that they may find mercy in me. "Let's get some things straight; first, screaming will get you killed ; second, obediance keeps you alive, do you understand me?" I say freeing your mouth so you can answer.
Old 11-11-2007, 02:54 PM   #6
Torn_Innocence

I release a cry of fear as your hand clamps tightly around my mouth, forcing me up against the nearby wall as i feel the cold barrel of your gun push against my head. Terrified eyes stare back at you as you take in the fear that is etched across my features. Your words fill me with terror, but also a determination to survive and drawing in a trembling breath, i nod weak. "Please...please don't hurt me.." i whimper, "I don't have much money, but you can take what i have...i want call the cops..i swear.."
Old 11-11-2007, 03:06 PM   #7
drmephisto

"Ok my sweet, that's good, but you have already disappointed me," I say to you bringing a bewildered and terrified look. "You took your shoes off," I say as I grab you by the hair and pull you back to them, making you sit on the bed to put them on again. "Hurry up!" I tell you with a strong voice that scares you. When you finish I brandish the gun upward as I order you to stand. I take you by the arm and spin you, forcing your wrists onto one another, and after holstering my weapon, I begin to bind your wrists.
Old 11-11-2007, 03:09 PM   #8
Torn_Innocence

I don't know what i've done to disappoint you, confused and afraid, i stare at you blankly as you tell me that i removed my shoes - this clearly being a bad thing in your eyes. Unable to say anything, i feel my self dragged over to them by my hair, which only draws further whimpers of fear from me as i'm pushed onto the bed roughly. The waving of your gun frightens me, and with trembling fingers i hurriedly put my shoes back on, rising to my feet as you gesture me to.

"Please...what do you want?" i beg helplessly, feeling your hand closer around my arm and twist it behind my back, catching the other and trying them securely together,
Old 11-11-2007, 03:20 PM   #9
drmephisto

"What I want is some of that nice sweet pussy of yours my young sweet," I say to you resulting in an effort to pull free by you at the terrifying thought of what is ahead of you. "Hold still, or I will blow your pretty head all over this nice beddroom," I say continuing to tie you and relishing the whimpering that you are expressing.
Old 11-11-2007, 03:26 PM   #10
Torn_Innocence

My eyes widen in horror at your words, lunging toward the bedroom door in an attempt to try and escape you but you drag my back to you, threatening me to stay still or else. Not about to test your willingness to use your gun, i remain still, tears beginning to well in my eyes as i feel the my wrists bound tightly behind my back.
Old 11-11-2007, 03:35 PM   #11
drmephisto

"Keep standing and put your feet together," I command you as I finish tying your hands helplessly behind you. With a slight welp you obey me and watch as I squat down to bind your feet at the ankles. After I finish my hand begins a slow journey up your calf toward your inner thigh. This time your welp is a little louder and my angry look tells you that I consider it almost a scream. My hand continues to encrouch inside your skirt. A low anguished cry comes out as my hand passes your knee. Then I stand and take hold of you around your waist. My other hand holds you by the hair as I force a kiss on your unwilling lips.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:35 AM   #12
Torn_Innocence

I dare not disobey you, afraid of what you might do to be if i do so. Whimper weakly, i put my legs together, feeling the rope bite into my ankles, binding them together. Your hand upon my calf makes me shudder with dread as it travels up my leg, releasing a cry of alarm, but quickly falling silent as you glare at me. Glad that you finally draw your hand away, grabbing me roughly and forcing your lips against my own. A muffled protest escapes against the forced kiss, squirming weakly in your arms.
Old 11-12-2007, 01:30 PM   #13
drmephisto

I hold you to me, sucking the air out of your lungs with our mouths locked together. Your squirming dies down to surrender and our lips part. "Stand up!" I order you as you struggle to regain your balance on your bound and heeled feet. I stand before you and open a switchblade. "CLICK!" Your eyes widen in terror giving me a rush in my loins. I squat down, taking the hem of your skirt and begin to cut it toward the waistband. You squeal softly as it approaches the point where it is cut free and unravels from you leaving only your blouse to cover you. I stand before you and rub my crotch and admiring your hot legs. I then begin to open your blouse as you protest my actions.
Old 11-13-2007, 11:00 AM   #14
Torn_Innocence

I struggle desperately to get free of you, but as the oxygen is sucked from my body, i still in your arms. Staring up into your face as you tell me to stand, struggling to do so before i freeze as you flick open your switchblade right in front of my face. I dare no move for fear that you might cut me and so, holding my breath, i watch in horror as you cut my skirt form my body, before moving up to my blouse and removing it. Jaw clenches and i turn my head to the side, unable to look at you as you reveal my chest and smooth stomacy.
Old 11-14-2007, 02:27 PM   #15
drmephisto

"Let's have a look at these titties sweet bitch," I say as I slice the straps of your bra. Then I cut the cups free and it drops to the floor, revealing your excited nipples. "Turned on huh?" I say drawing a humiliating blush to your cheeks. My fingers tweak them gently eliciting a restrained welp from you, still mindful of my warning about screaming. I take you by the hair again and plant another kiss on your sweet lips, while still groping your nice sweet mounds. I feel you struggling to stay on your feet. "Do you need a rest?" I ask holding you as you try not to lose hope.
Old 11-16-2007, 12:39 PM   #16
Torn_Innocence

I remain still, my eyes closed tightly as you cut my bra from my body, feeling it drop to the ground. His comment about my hardened nipples flushes my cheeks with shame and humiliation. Of course i'm not turned on, the cold air and fear responsible for such a reaction, how could i ever be turned on by this situation.

Your grip around my tight peaks draws a weak cry of protest and disgust, but i know better than to scream. Lips forced against my own again, your cold grip upon my breasts making me squirm against you, trying to escape.
Old 11-16-2007, 01:22 PM   #17
drmephisto

I step away from you and give you a slight push causing you to fall onto your bed. You land on it with a little wind knocked from you, looking up at me with contempt. Free from my grip you immeadiatly; instinctivly, try to squirm away from me. I watch with glee as your fruitless but valient effort drives me wild. I jump on the bed and roll you on your back putting the knife to your throat and ordering you to be still. I get up and take you feet,free them from each other only to tie them spread-eagle to the posts at the foot of the bed.
My hand glides softly on your smooth legs from your calf to your inner thigh meeting the thin fabric of the last garment on your body except for your slutty shoes. My knife cuts the waistband of your thong panties on both side. You welp in frustration and fear as I stand up and roll it into a little wad then shove it into your mouth. You try to spit it out but I tear a piece of sheet and tie it around your mouth to gag you. "I should have gagged you before, you look nice like that," I say to you. I pull you forward and free your hands from behind you only to tie them to the headboard. "Now the fun begins my sweet," I say as I begin to remove my clothes.
Old 11-16-2007, 10:02 PM   #18
Torn_Innocence

My eyes widen in alarm as i feel you push me lightly, my tightly bound ankles making it impossible for me to stop myself from tipping backward and falling upon the bed. Bouncing lightly, a faint groan escapes me as i stare up at you, instantly moving to try and create a gap between us. Falling still immediately as i feel the cold knife against my throat, i stare up at you in hatred.

Torn by a desperate need to get away from you and a fear of the knife, i lie upon the bed as you go about binding my legs to the bed posts.My body shudders in disgust as your hand slides up my leg, shifting and squirm in an attempt to escape from underneath it. My finally piece of clothing is cut away from my body, and before i can respond, crammed into my mouth, tied firmly in place before i have a chance to spit it free.

When it comes to my hands i do struggle, twisting and turning against your grip, trying to make it as difficult as possible for you, but somehow you manage to fasten my arms in place as well. Your words fill me with dread and fear, your hands dropping to begin removing your clothes as i pull and strain against what holds me in place, screaming against my gag in frantic panic.
Old 11-19-2007, 04:26 PM   #19
drmephisto

"I love a fight baby, it just makes me harder," I say revealing the reality of that statement as I drop my pants and begin to climb on you. Your hard fine body writhes beneith mine in an effort to evade me but to no avail. I grope your hot young breasts despite your muffled protests and rub skin on skin relishing your young sweetness. I look down at your terrified expression as I position myself to penetrate you which I begin coldly asI penetrate you then lunge inside you in one quick thrust giving you all of my 6 inches at once. You scream and bite down on the gag as the rape that you have dreaded now begins, much to my pleasure.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:18 PM   #20
Torn_Innocence

Eyes widen as you climb onto the bed, your body pressed against my own as i shift and squirm against the ropes, mumbling against the gag. Body straining against the bed, fingers curling into fists as your hands roughly manhandle my breasts, breathing heavily through my nose. I shake my head in desperation as you lift yourself upright slightly, positioning yourself at my entrance, pleading and begging for you not to do this. Eyes widen in horror as i scream against the gag as you ram yourself deep inside of me, back arching and neck straining in pain, heels digging into the mattress beneath me.