Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-26-2007, 03:47 PM   #1
blackdog

blackdog has initial reputation
Default Ravish Me

Reluctant, quasi-rape, romance

RAVISH ME

Janice Jeffers had just finished reading the bodice ripper that she discreetly kept under lock and key. She sighed in happy contentment tinged with regret. Why did all the good sex scenes only exist in books? Here she was 30 years old and an old maid and her only experience with sex had been hurried couplings in the back seats if cars when she was in college. In fact she was now the head librarian at the very college she had graduated from so many years ago and sex had long ago fled her life.

She sighed again as she stood and began the usual process of locking the library down for another night. She would go home to her empty cottage heat up a TV Dinner and watch some drivel on the Lifetime Channel.

It wasn’t that Janice was unattractive, far from it. It was just that her adventures in sex had left her wanting more and she’d never been able to find it. Finally she’d stopped dating altogether and finally the boys/men had stopped asking.

She sighed again as she thought of the last sex passage in the bodice ripper she’d just finished. The hero had been dark haired, with deep blue eyes, and with a rugged masculine build. The heroine had been blonde and at the start reluctant to give her female charms to the hero. The hero had however not taken no for an answer. He had fairly ripped the heroine’s clothing apart and throwing her on a cot he’d rained hot kisses on her breasts, belly, and finally her nether regions.

The heroine had kept up her protests until at last her libido had taken charge and she had begged the hero to take her.

Janice knew the story was fiction, however that sort of thing had to exist at some time and some place in the world. She also knew that what she had been reading was quasi-rape or ravishment at the very least. She’d never experienced that although she was sure it would be far different from hurried couplings in the back seats of Fords and Dodges. In those couplings her partner had always been careful to don the condom in just the right manner and then just mount her. No hot kisses and no bare flesh inside her flesh. Then just hasty grunting and thrusting until a low moan came from her partner. Then a rapid withdrawal with the used condom tossed out the car window and it was off to some burger joint for food.

Janice sighed again, (She sighed a lot when it came to her lack of love life) was in no hurry to rush home, so she sat back in the chair and leaned back. She closed her eyes and let her mind drift into the myriad of bodice rippers she had read.
Janice groaned, she could feel herself getting wet just recalling the way sex scenes were set in the books. The books never used the overtly crude names associated with sex, like pussy, cunt, cock, cock sucking, and cunt lapping or fucking. No the books couched the language in terms like nether regions, bosoms, tight rears, and palpitating abdomens. Of course she knew all the crude words and used them when no one else was around. Right at that moment she was thinking, “I sure would like to be ravished and have a long thick cock slammed into my pussy.” She’d never orgasmed with a male inside of her so she’d always had to rely on her busy fingers for that.

Janice opened her eyes and looked around, there was no one left in the building. Outside security had locked the doors and it was left for her to clean up the usual messes students and staff made. Slipping off her sensible shoes she raised her skirt and slipped off her panties. She also opened her blouse and unclipped the front catch on her bra. Now her blonde nether regions were bare as well as her heaving bosom. It had been so long since she'd had an orgasm. She was alone as always and more horny than she could ever remember being. She slide her hands up and down her thighs then brought her right hand over her throbbing female opening. She closed her eyes and revisited the books again. As she remembered their intertwined bodies rolling and gliding, the sweat glistening. She could again taste the sweet nectar of the other woman on her lips.

She slid her finger into the sleek wetness and made contact with her clit. She was so sexually charged she almost jumped out of her chair.
As she continued to trace that sweet wetness back and forth she could feel herself building to that moment of release.

"Well, well, well what do we have here! A damsel in distress I do believe,” a male voice suddenly broke the spell.

Janice quickly stood up facing the man.

"What are you doing here, the library is closed," Janice tried to say with some conviction as she smoothed her skirt back down her thighs and clutched one hand over her bared bosoms.

"Oh I’m always around although conditions have to be just right for me to take form and be seen. I see you have been succumbing to the pleasures of self use!” He said, as he stepped closer to her. The area around her desk reeked of aroused female sex and she could see his nostrils flaring as if to take it all in.

"You make no sense! You need to leave at once before I call security! She was attempting to put a bland face on what she had been doing, although she knew the man would know she was lying.

"It’s much better for the female to have a male to stimulate her female parts. You see its part of my job to know these things and I take my job very seriously!" He stepped closer as he spoke. So that Janice could smell the deep natural male musk of him.

The man was tall, at least six foot six, with dark hair and with penetrating blue eyes. Janice wasn't short by any means, but she still felt particularly vulnerable right now. She could still feel her clit throbbing, wanting release, waiting to be finished off. She had been so close to orgasm she almost wanted to cry.

"Please, leave me alone. I'm tired and I want to go home," Janice began picking up her things to try and make it to the door.

"No, I believe you weren't through. Please, finish don't stop on my account. Or maybe you would like my hands and other appendages to replace yours," he stepped closer and ran his hand up her cheek.

Janice caught her breath it had been a long time since she'd had a man touch her in any way and never like this. Janice moved a step back but was blocked by the desk and was forced to sit on it. When she did so the top of her skirt slid up and revealed the top of her stockings. The man stepped up to her and lightly ran his finger across the lace of the stocking tops.

"You don't see these much anymore," he whispered as he leaned closer. "So soft and lacy, so sexy. Most women today wear that horror called ‘panty hose’!" He continued in a husky voice filled with lust. He reached up and pulled the pins out of her hair and her hair tumbled down over her shoulders. Janice leaned her head back basking in the feel of his hands on her thighs and in her hair. He stepped closer forcing her thighs apart with his legs so that he stood directly in front of her with her legs straddling his.

"Shall I take up where you left off? I’m very good at this as I’ve had a great deal of practice." His voice had a deep hypnotic sound that seemed to reverberate in her mind.

Her breath caught as she felt his lips on her throat. His hands had also moved her dress up until her garter-belt was fully exposed. The white creamy flesh of her upper thighs gleamed in the subdued light of the library.

"I'll take that as a yes," he whispered into her skin as he continued down her throat. Her intellect told her to scream, while her libido whispered, ‘Let him ravish you’! Her libido was a winner by a full lap. He began to open her blouse fully and she felt his knuckles brush across her nipple and wanted to scream 'Just rip my clothing off'. And she must have done so, because he did. Then his mouth was closed over her bare breast, leaving the flesh moist as he went from breast to breast.

Janice then realized that his other hand was working its way up her skirt and over the garter-belt and to her inner thighs. Until he found the hidden treasure that awaited him at the juncture of her thighs. Then somehow her panties were gone and the full splendor of her womanhood was revealed. In mere moments she was naked except for here hose and garter belt.

"Oh yes, we've been a very busy girl haven't we, we're very wet inside," he bent and kissed her thigh then further and further up he went with his lips and then with his tongue.

Janice was lost in a vortex of feeling and senses. As his tongue parted the golden veil of her nether hair and his lips closed over her throbbing clit she almost stopped breathing. She knew this was an act that was alluded to in the books she read, although it had never been performed on her.

"Yes, that's what my golden girl wants isn't it," he continued to lick her pouting lips and swollen clit.

"Oh god, yes," she heard herself moan. But Janice needed more she wanted to feel his thick manhood inside her, plundering her insides. "Oh god, please, fuck me, fuck me," she pleaded. She wasn’t using the bodice ripper words. She was using the old Anglo Saxon terms and reveling in doing so.

He quickly shed his pants and laid her across the desk. He began to kiss her breasts again as he plunged into her. She was tight from disuse, however she was very wet inside. It was sweet pleasure tinged with sweet agony as his male organ plunged to the very end of her female core. Her hips bucked upward so that his plunging male organ was fully incased in her hot womanhood.

"Oh yes, oh god yes," she cried.

"You like that, you want more, my sweet one?" He was teasing her in the way a cat plays with a mouse.

“Yes, please! Ravish me!” she realized she was shouting and wondered what another person would think if they saw or heard her. She decided she did not care what anyone else thought. She ached inside for what she had never had and was now so close.

"However you've been a naughty nymph and perhaps I should just leave you to your own devices," he said as he began to withdraw himself from her.
"No," Janice cried leaning upward. Her arms pulled on his neck as her legs pulled tightly on his rump. “NO STAY INSIDE MEEEE!” "Please, ravish me harder, rape me, plunder my womanhood!"

"Plunder your womanhood is it! Well I can do that! As I said I have a great deal of practice," he said as he slid back into her slowly. His hot firm abdomen pressed on her undulating one as his seed laden sack bumped her rear split.

"Yes, harder! OOHHHH god as hard as you can," and he buried himself into her harder and harder.

"Do you like this?"

“Oh god yes," she cried out.

"Come let's move to the couch, darling," he said as he picked her up and carried her to the old couch nearby. Janice whimpered, as he had to stop gliding in and out of her long enough to move.

"Now where were we my dear? Ah yes I was plundering your womanhood
Shall I continue?"

"Yes, please! Stay In me, ravish me right now," she cried reaching for him.

"Ahh, Ahh, Ahh not so fast. You've been naughty remember, we'll do this my way." He pulled out of her slowly, even thought she sought to hold him inside her with her long sleek legs.

As she lay across the couch he knelt over her and kissed her nipples then her palpitating abdomen and slowly made his way back down until she felt his warm breath on her clit. She wanted to scream and so she cried out "Please fuck me now!"

“Alright my little passionate flower! Shall I also spill my seed inside you as well," and he plunged into her again. Harder and harder, faster and faster. Janice felt herself getting closer and she grabbed her knees and pulled then closer to her chest to open herself up further for his deep plunges.

"Oh god yes," she cried, "oh yes, yeesss. Ravish me and spill your seed inside me!" She was behaving just like the reluctant heroines in the books or like a woman in season. She gloried in the feeling of being fully taken. Of bare hot male flesh hammering inside her womanhood and on deep into her quivering belly.

For many minutes the man’s hips moved in a blur. He was tireless in his actions as it went one and on. Janice had several ‘mini-orgasms’ that she knew were leading to the big one. The one she had never yet experienced. Then one final plunge and his seed spurted into her heated depths. It was a revelation for her. She had always heard that women could not feel it when a man spurted inside them. Maybe she was atypical, but she felt his strong spurts and that sent her into her own orgasm. She locked her heels over his firm rump and held him in place until his and her orgasm faded.

Some minutes later Janice felt herself being stood on her feet and then bent over her desk. He was behind her and her legs automatically moved far apart. She knew he was going to mount her from the rear. It was a position she had read about in her books, but never experienced in real life. She felt his male charger was erect again as it slid down the valley of her rear crevice and found her dripping female slit. He slid easily home this time as his own seed provided even more lubricant in her receptive passage. She grunted indelicately when she felt how deep he went when taking her from the rear. Then as he cupped both of her swelled breasts in her hands there came the rapid ‘slap’, ‘slap’ of his belly on the her rump. He whispered, “Does my little filly like being mounted from the rear?” She could only moan and grunt as her rump moved backward on each of his deep thrusts. It was like one of her favorite books, the one where the Viking warrior took the Christian maiden from the rear. Her mind became lost between reality and fantasy. All she knew was that she was being ravished again and her orgasm was building fast. It was going to be better than the last one! And it was better, much better as she came so hard her insides were seized with cramps. Again she felt his strong spurts of seed race up his swelled member and then coat her insides with more of his seed. It all seemed to go on and on for hours. He was a tireless stud mating with a receptive filly. She also experienced the ‘reverse cowgirl’ position, with her on his lap and his manhood deep in her belly. She flushed in excitement as she knew what she must look like. His hands massaged her firm rear cheeks as she rode him and her to another orgasm. She lost track of how many times she was ravished and how many orgasms she had. Her female inside were swimming in seed when she finally fell asleep. "Adieu my sweet lover!” Was his final comment to his sleeping lover and then he was gone.

Hours later she was home and was undecided what had really happened. Had it been a dream, a fantasy so real it had felt real? Then there was the reality of her aching crotch and the silvery seed leaking from it. It had to have been real, but how. Several weeks later when her lower belly began to noticeably swell she was introduced to another reality, but that’s another story altogether.

END

Note: I thought I'd write something a little less violent than my usual stuff. And as I'd just seen an article about woman and their love of bodice rippers here is my offering for same.
blackdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 03:57 PM   #2
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like this a lot Blackdog...I love what you set out to do and it works so so well!

Yum yum.
Old 03-26-2007, 05:28 PM   #3
kupowrath

kupowrath has initial reputation
Exclamation

Wow!! I love this story! It's written wonderfully,playing into every innocent librarians fantasies. Hey, I liked it despite the lack of forcment. Even the ending still leaves you wondering.

Very good!

http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs12/300...exLovesick.jpg
kupowrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 05:32 PM   #4
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks for sharing this with us Blackdog... it's a very enjoyable little romp
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old 03-27-2007, 02:46 PM   #5
blackdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
I like this a lot Blackdog...I love what you set out to do and it works so so well!

Yum yum.
Thank you.
Old 03-27-2007, 02:49 PM   #6
blackdog

I usually write more violent/action stories. After all I am a man. However I just saw that story about women and bodice rippers and the story sort of wrote itself.
Old 03-27-2007, 04:04 PM   #7
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've read a couple of your other stories "elsewhere" and I think you should stick with us...