Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-09-2010, 07:46 AM   #1
Raped

Raped Level 6 (600+)Raped Level 6 (600+)Raped Level 6 (600+)Raped Level 6 (600+)Raped Level 6 (600+)Raped Level 6 (600+)
Default Has anyone been raped and ended up "liking" it?

And I mean real rape, not fantasy. Ever been raped and ended up liking it as it happened?

I can only imagine how confusing that would be... emotionally, mentally. Wow.
Raped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 02:41 AM   #2
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes I've been raped and no it isn't anything like a fantasy rape. A fantasy rape you have complete control over what will happen while a real rape you have
no idea what the outcome will be. A fantasy rape you pick your rapist and what he will do to you, a real rape you have no choice who is going to "f" you and whether you will be beaten or even left alive. The fear of the unknown and not being able to stop the rape is nothing at all like a fantasy where you know exactly what is going to happen.

Last edited by Carrie; 11-10-2010 at 02:45 AM.
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 02:36 AM   #3
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmmm, I guess I didn't mat2001uk, maybe because it's happened more than once and under different circumstances. Let me just say that when you are afraid and not turned on you don't lubricate well and that makes the physical aspect of the rape very painful. And something I didn't know at the time is when the guy is drunk it's often hard for him to conclude the rape (cum) and it went on and on and on which made it more painful. In fact I don't think he did satisfy himself completely before he gave up. And no in case I wasn't specific enough I didn't like it.

Now I want to be honest enough to say that there were two other times that while I didn't enjoy it, I have fantasized about them. One or maybe both weren't actual rapes depending on how you look at it. Not sure what a jury would say.
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 12:08 PM   #4
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

I think it would be hard for a woman to enjoy a real rape, especially from a stranger. Reason being she would have absolutly no way of knowing if she were going to live through the experience. So many women are killed or horribly maimed during a real assualt, I just cant imagine how that could be fun at all.

Now having fantasies and being turned on by the act after the fact, such as the two cases Carrie told us about (I'd love to hear more by the way), that I can understand. I can even see how a woman would want to relive the experience so long as she knows and can trust the person she relives it with.
Old 11-14-2010, 07:39 AM   #5
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I" took control" of a situation once, the guys weren't going to leave without getting what they wanted and I was threatened with violence from one, I agreed to oral to make him leave but of course after giving me my first facial (and probably why i hate them today)they refuse. so Thinking that worse things could happen that I don't have a say in, I went along and as it was happening, having not had two men at the same time before and it being a fantasy, I had mixed feelings.
I did enjoysome aspects of it, so long as my eyes were closed, but I hated them and didn't want to have given in, and I felt like going along with it was wrong.
They didn't leave for ages afterwards anyway it was starting to become a real monster in my head so two days later I forced myself to masturbate about it. Took such a long time with many stops and starts but once accomplished I could look at it differently. Like, played with matches and got burnt... Fantasy came true.... Etc
I still have it in my spank bank today.

Last edited by gaggirl; 11-14-2010 at 07:41 AM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:48 PM   #6
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Spank Bank, I love it.

Damn Sweetie, you've got me wanting to make a deposit!!
Old 11-15-2010, 11:22 AM   #7
kimmy
Privileged Member

kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kimmy

i too have been raped multiple times,it was never enjoyable,mostly your just there ,in pain,being afraid and humiliated,and waiting for it to be over
Old 11-15-2010, 02:29 PM   #8
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Thats because you have never been raped by someone who really cares. Lets go into my office and talk about it.

Actually it's not a joking matter. I can totally understand how a woman would literally be scared stiff during an attack and I have a great deal of both empathy and respect for those of you who have gone through it and are still strong, able to cope. Even if at times you think you arent, just the fact that you can even mention it here speaks volumes about you as a person.
Old 11-15-2010, 09:25 PM   #9
kimmy
Privileged Member

kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

thank you
Old 11-15-2010, 11:48 PM   #10
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've told my story here before. It's hard for me to fathom that a woman would ask that question.

Stranger is not about sex. It's about violence and power and fear and pain. "Date rape" (and by this I mean someone you know - could even be a spouse) is about control and humiliation and anger.

This is not the "consensual non-consent" that we all play at here, whether in person or online. Although that can be intense, it is also sexy as hell and is essentially agreed upon by both parties.

No, real rape is not fun, even to someone with rape fantasies. It's not .
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:31 AM   #11
kimmy
Privileged Member

well said Sierra
Old 11-16-2010, 09:05 AM   #12
UK_girl

UK_girl Level 2 (200+)UK_girl Level 2 (200+)UK_girl Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via Yahoo to UK_girl

I think this thread underlines the universe of difference between fantasy / rape scenario type rape, and real rape, as Sierra to eloquently put it. Fear, terror, physical pain Followed by a feeling of absolute self loathing, and the need to scrub yourself clean.

I am as up for forced sex / rape fantasies etc as the next girl, but let's keep the line firmly drawn. I am sure the real men on this forum would be utterly horrified by the reality and consequences of the real thing.
UK_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 03:36 PM   #13
Raped

Raped Level 6 (600+)Raped Level 6 (600+)Raped Level 6 (600+)Raped Level 6 (600+)Raped Level 6 (600+)Raped Level 6 (600+)

Nice responses.

I fully realize the differences between fantasy and reality. Wasn't really asking the difference between them - I have a solid understanding of both, as I hope everyone else here does as well.

Let me be a bit more clear in my question - I wasn't from the start.

Has anyone been raped, and during THAT rape, started to enjoy it.

I've read accounts where this happened - some therapist friends told me about it.

Gaggirl came pretty close to the scenario I describe.
Raped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 04:03 AM   #14
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I guess it depends what you mean by "liking it".

I don't think anyone emotionally enjoys being raped, even if their body responds.
Old 11-18-2010, 07:07 AM   #15
SugarT

SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think Tanya makes the most important point here, by "liking it" I think the body responding in a way that in the circumstances would be unwanted.

I have read some women have been close to and even orgasmed during medical exams and very much not expected or wanted to. So as a guy I think some of us wonder is there some pleasure for want of a better term that a woman may Physically feel during a rape, and does it change they way you may want sex in the future?

This topic has been raised before I think...
Old 11-18-2010, 05:07 PM   #16
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ive read many instances where a woman post rape has started having those fantasies, is that what you mean? For myself, having had the fantasies prior to the rape, spent those two days wondering if I was going to have to give up playing. Ultimately I decided it wasn't going to change anything, and if anything, Im pretty sure its contributed to my fantasies and playing level being much more realistic these days.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 05:36 PM   #17
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raped View Post
Nice responses.

I fully realize the differences between fantasy and reality. Wasn't really asking the difference between them - I have a solid understanding of both, as I hope everyone else here does as well.

Let me be a bit more clear in my question - I wasn't from the start.

Has anyone been raped, and during THAT rape, started to enjoy it.

I've read accounts where this happened - some therapist friends told me about it.

Gaggirl came pretty close to the scenario I describe.
I have written my story in "the real rape thread". I didnīt enjoy it, although I wasnīt actually raped, it was an attempted rape. Some time later I began to fantasize about the attacker had finished the rape. I must say that I enjoy that fantasy.
Does this answer your question?
Old 11-21-2010, 03:03 AM   #18
Memento Mori

Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

And I thought this was a site based within the realm of fantasy... Being that I'm always many minds on all matters, part of me is annoyed at the question, as it is obscene to talk of true rape in a fantasy setting. However, at the moment, I'm ravinous to answer the question.

Yes. I've been raped. And NO, I hated it. I won't get into details on the matter, but it created me. I was soft, quiet innocence before it happened, and after, I was as jaded as the monster who raped me. My meat was used, and had began to rot like an apple plucked from the tree of knowledge. Anyone who actually rapes are murderers. They kill the souls of those they take. This is not a subject to be taken lightly, and only weak minded fools would find real rape sexy. If you disagree, then you are not of the sort I wish to converse with. You are slime, and from the bottom of my tainted soul, I hope you meet me in a dark alley one day, so I may show you the truth behind your urges. My plastic phallus will haunt you as the flesh one haunts me.
Memento Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:32 PM   #19
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Most of us here (I hope) feel just like you do. Real rape is a horrible thing. You probably dont want sympathy, you seem like a pretty tough minded woman and dont need it, but you do have my empathy, and yes there is a difference.

The question is edgy for sure, and may cross a line with many people. By the same token there are some who dont seem to mind and who dont mind responding. There are women who go through the experience, are horrified by it at the time but later, once the pain has faded a bit, find thinking about it to be quite erotic. Not every one of course, perhaps not even most, but some.
Old 11-24-2010, 03:48 PM   #20
Lorielle

Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have contemplated and considered in answering this question for a little while now, but I could never find a way to truly express how I felt about it so I put it off until now.

I would never wish for something like this to happen to even my mortal enemies. It changes a person. There is a certain innocence that most possess but when something horrible like this is forced upon a person, it completely takes it away and destroys it. There is no going back to how you were before, and one can only hope to eventually heal enough to move past it, even if you can't ever forget it completely. There are wounds that even time can't ever fully heal.

I also have been raped, and no I did not enjoy it. I was more fortunate then others in this regard because I was passed out for most of it due to too much alcohol consumption at my after prom party. I was with someone I thought I could trust, but after this event it shattered my trust in those I held close to me.
I have since learned how to let my anger go and understand that while I cannot change what happened, it does me no good to let it destroy me. I also know that the innocent, naive, and very trusting 17 year old girl I was before my rape died that night, replaced by someone with a much harsher view of the world and those around me.
Lorielle is offline   Reply With Quote