Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-27-2008, 10:06 PM   #61
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I looked over at Jack's dad, passed out on the couch. I couldn't believe that he wasn't at the game, cheering on his son; at such an important game too. He showed me upstairs to his sister's room. I felt so uncomfortable in there. I didn't belong there; I didn't belong here, in his house. It was all so fuzzy how I got to this point.

I watched Jack head back downstairs after informing me that I had a half of an hour to get ready for the part. I looked around. The room was spotless, as if preserved in time. I let my fingers trace over the bed, then looked over to the closet. His sister's clothes were very plain. I picked a striped t-shirt and a simple pair of blue jeans. I still had no bra.

I walked over to the bathroom with the clothes in my hands and when walked in I was shocked. My hair was all over the place, my mascara was running down my reddened cheeks, my eyes puffy from crying and my lips pouting. I looked horrible and it just upset me more. I would never be the same.

I jumped in the shower, little did I know I would be washing away evidence that later could be used. No matter how hard I scrubbed I still felt dirty. There wasn't any female hygene things to use so I ended up smelling like a guy when I walked out.

I threw on his sister's clothes. They were a little big, but generally fit. I put my outfit back into my cheerbag. I didn't have other shoes to wear so threw my cheer shoes back on.

When I was done I walked back downstairs into his living room. His dad was still passed out on the couch, but I didn't see Jack.
lildefect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 11:28 PM   #62
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I waited for Sienna downstairs and downed a couple of beers, hell I didn't need to worry about driving. I went outside and called a couple of buddies at the party and let them know that Sienna fucked my brains out under the bleachers, she was one kinky slut. I asked them to get Sienna's sister a little wasted, that maybe I'd try for a little one on two. My rep would be sky high at school next week.

I checked my watch and it had been over half and hour, so I went inside to check on Sienna. I saw her downstairs looking at my old man with contempt. I went over to her and grabbed her wrist and said, "Your late, lets get the hell out of here and get to the party. Your lucky I didn't leave with out you. Also, you don't need to worry about telling your friends that we're an item, I've already spread the word." I led her out the door and we went to her car and I sat in the passanger seat.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 07:56 AM   #63
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I followed Jack as he led me by the wrist to the car. I could smell more beer on his breath, he must have downed a couple while I was in the shower. I walked over to the driver's side seat and climbed in, turned over the engine, and was on my way. It was dark out; it had been a while since the end of the game. I didn't know how long, but long enough.

I pulled over about a block away from the party. There were cars lined up and down the streets, it looked like the whole damn school was there. My heart dropped to my stomach when I saw Chris' car about 6 cars up.

I sat in driver's seat. I didn't want to go in. I didn't want Chris to see me like this. I knew my sister would be there, too. I didn't want her to see me like this.
lildefect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 11:37 PM   #64
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

We didn't say a word to each other during the drive to the party, my head was starting to spin a bit from all the beer and I wasn't in to mood for small talk. Sienna pulled up and parked about a block away from the party and I got out of the car but she just sat in the drivers seat staring blankly.

I started walking towards the party and called back to Sienna, "You'd better hurry up, and don't even think about disrespecting me inside the party. Your my babe now, and I expect you to act like a proper girl friend."

I continued to walk towards the party not looking back for Sienna. Fuck her I thought to myself, if she doesn't come I'm going to give her sister a nice time.
Old 04-29-2008, 10:01 AM   #65
lildefect

I could feel my eyes start to well up again but I ignored them. Jack was intently heading for the party and I wasn't about to let him near my sister. I got out of my car and started heading for the party, pulling up the pants that I was wearing. I pulled down the t-shirt and crossed my arms in front of me.

I sped up and caught up with Jack. Honestly, why was I here with him? He had just raped me. He threatened my school, and my sister. That's why. He threatened to rape my sister if I didn't agree to play along as his girlfriend... but I wasn't expecting Chris to be here.

There were people sprawled out on the lawn already drunk and passed out, people screaming with their plastic cups full of beer. I hoped nobody noticed me. The door was wide open and I could hear music pounding from inside. Even from outside I could see people dancing and acting crazy.
Old 04-29-2008, 09:46 PM   #66
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I turned my head when I heard Sienna catching up to me running at slow jog. She had an angry look on her face but I hoped she'd loosen up a bit once she saw her friend at the party. It seemed like the whole school was at the party celebrating our victory, there'd be a lot of drunk girls getting fucked tonight.

As soon as I walked in with Sienna a couple of my teamates came up to me and gave me knuckles and high fives without saying a word. We had a unspoken code and it was congratulating me on screwing Sienna. Then I notice a couple of other cheerleaders hurry up to us, giggle, and say, "Congratulations Girl, its about time you dumped Chris and hooked up with a real hunk, he always treated you poorly." Another girl said, "I'm just happy Chris is available I'm going to try and get in his pants tonight."

Last edited by Intheshadows; 04-30-2008 at 09:01 PM.
Old 04-30-2008, 07:55 AM   #67
lildefect

I couldn't believe this shit. Jack was giving high fives and being congratulated. A group of the cheerleaders, still in costume, came up and starting talking to me about Chris. I didn't want to break up with him, I...

I shrugged it off. I wasn't going to let that get to me. I started scanning the room for my sister. I had to talk to her, make sure she was okay. I looked at Jack as he conversed with his teammates then slipped off into the mass of dancing, drunken people, searching for my sister.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:09 AM   #68
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I was chatting with my boys when I noticed that Sienna had slipped away and I was not happy. I said, "Boys its time for me to grab a beer and find out where my hoe has gone."

I went over to the bar area and grabbed a beer and looked around for Sienna but had no luck. There was no way she would have gone home, she was probably hanging with some of her friends from the cheer squad. I asked her friend Lisa if she had seen Sienna and she told me that she thought she went outside.

I walked around and saw her sitting alone under a tree and it looked like she was crying. I went up to her and put my arm around her shoulder and she hugged me and put her head in my chest. I rubbed her back and said, "Its okay Trish, everything is alright now. I'm here with your sister and we can take you home if you'd like."
Old 05-01-2008, 09:41 AM   #69
lildefect

I kept looking for her. She wasn't inside anywhere to be seen. I looked in the bathroom, living room, even some of the 'occupied' bedrooms. She was nowhere to be seen. I needed to find her before Jack did... what he threatened to do... I felt my stomach churn.

I walked back towards the front of the house where I had left Jack and he was no longer with the other football players. I looked around frantically.

"Where's Jack?" I asked them.

"He went to find you..." One of them replied. I turned quickly on my heel just to run into Chris.

"Hey, you little slut. I heard what happened." He looked down at me with cold eyes.

"Shut the fuck up Chris, you don't even know." I went to push past him but he grabbed my arm. He leaned down and whispered in my ear,

"Nobody disgraces me, Sienna. No one." Then he let go and walked off. I looked around to see if anybody else had noticed, but everyone was too drunk to even pay attention. I looked outside and saw a few people out there. I walked out to see Jack's arms around someone. I walked over to see it was my sister, and she was crying into his chest.

"What are you doing Jack?" I walked over and got in between him and my sister Trish, wrapping my arms around her quivering body. She was crying... Had he done something to her?!

"What's wrong Trish? What's wrong hunny?" I smelled liquor on her breath, she was drunk. I knew she was an emotional drunk and hoped that was all it was.
Old 05-01-2008, 10:06 PM   #70
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Sienna rushed over to us and put herself between Trish and I and then gave her a hug. She asked Trish what was the matter and for a minute all she did was cry. Then she looked down and said, "Sienna I'm so sorry, he started to give me some attention so I was just flirting with him it seemed harmless. I didn't try to lead him on but he got the wrong idea and things went too far. Please, please don't say anything to Dad."

Last edited by Intheshadows; 05-02-2008 at 07:50 PM.
Old 05-02-2008, 05:22 AM   #71
lildefect

I pulled away from her and looked into her eyes. I grabbed her shoulders and tried to get her to look back at me. She was still crying, her eyes were all red and she was frowning.

"Trish... What went too far? Who got the wrong idea?" I whipped around and glared at Jack. Had he done something to my sister I swear to god I'd have killed him. I looked back at Trish. "Who?"
Old 05-02-2008, 07:55 PM   #72
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Anger filled Sienna's face and the way she looked at me I thought she was going to tare my eyes out. She turned to Trish and demanded to know "Who?". Trish looked at Sienna and then at me unsure what to say; finally she turned back to Sienna and said, "Chris." She paused and then said, "Please don't say anything."
Old 05-03-2008, 09:10 AM   #73
lildefect

I looked down at my little sister. Stunned. Her tear-streaked face, the name almost escaped me. Chris. Chris... Chris hurt my little sister. I hurt him so he took it out on my little sister.

I was too stunned to do or say anything for a good couple of minutes. Slowly but surely the anger filled inside of me, building up.

I spun around on my heel and stomped back into the party. That's what the fucking bastard meant. I was more mad at him then I was Jack. It's one thing to hurt me, but it's another thing to hurt my sister. I could take it. She was... innocent.

"I swear to god, I'll kill the fucking bastard..."
Old 05-03-2008, 05:26 PM   #74
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I watched as Sienna stormed off back to the party to find Chris. I looked over at Trish and she was a crying mess. I put my arm around her and said, "Trish, don't worry I'll take care of things. Just stay here and we'll come get you."

I ran towards the party to find Sienna before she got to Chris. I took me a few minutes to find her but when I did she had already found Chris. I came up behind Sienna and heard Chris say, "Trish got just what she was asking for so don't blame me. Get the fuck away from me I don't want to see your ugly whore face again. Why don't you just go home and fuck your new loser boyfriend Jack."

I stepped forward and without any warning pulled back and hit Chris square in the face, he grabbed his face and fell to the ground moaning in pain. My hand hurt like a bitch, I looked down and noticed Chris's blood on my knuckles and thought I might have broken my hand.
Old 05-05-2008, 05:19 AM   #75
lildefect

I had found Chris and was ready to give him my two cents. I heard Chris say, "She got what she was asking for." I could feel the anger building up inside of me. I knew how Trish felt because of what Jack did to me and my sister didn't deserve to go through that. Fucking bastard had the right to call me a whore.

"How dare you..."

Out of nowhere Jack walked in front of me and I watched him punch Chris. I was shocked. I covered my mouth, don't know why but out of habit I suppose. Chris was writhing on the floor, his nose bleeding and more than likely broken. Punching him was something I wanted to do... I wanted to make him feel pain for what he did to me.

I looked over at Jack. I was confused about him. An hour ago he raped me under the bleachers of the school, and now he was standing up for me. I didn't know how to feel; I wanted to wrap my arms around him and thank him, but he just punched the man I thought was the love of my life. A mix of emotions was flowing through me and I didn't know how to handle them.

People started crowding around to see what the 'show' was about. Chris could never get what he 'deserved'. I looked down at him still screaming and I shook my head, then spit at him. "I hope you die you sick fuck..." I was loud enough for everyone to hear.

I started to walk away and caught Jack. His hand was covered in Chris' blood and it didn't look good. I didn't know how to react, the mix of emotions I felt for Jack confused me too much, so I said nothing to him. I wanted to thank him, but at the same time... how could I?

I jotted out of the party and found my sister still by the tree. I picked her up, wrapping my arm around her and pulling her to her feet. "C'mon... we need to get you home. And sweetie... did you change your underwear?"
Old 05-05-2008, 11:21 PM   #76
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

A couple of my team mates grabbed me and pulled me out of the room. They were telling me that I'd better hope that Chris was able to play next Saturday or the coach would have my ass and that I'd better get out of here and go home. I wanted to find Sienna and have her drive us home.

I ran back to the tree where she left Trish but they were already gone. I called her on my cell phone but I got no answer so I left her a message, "Sienna, how's Trish doing? Sorry about earlier, I lost my head, we need to talk before we go bact to school, meet me over at my house tommorow around 3pm."
Old 05-06-2008, 09:56 AM   #77
lildefect

I didn't sleep that night.

It was a long friday night. When me and Trish left the party the previous night, we said nothing to each other. I didn't let her know about Jack. I couldn't believe Chris would hurt my sister like that. I told her to go to the police, but she told me she didn't want to and I wasn't about to force her. Heck, I should have taken my own advice but there was no way I could pull myself to do it.

When we got home our father and mother were already asleep. I realized I was still wearing Jack's sister's clothes. Me and Trish walked up to our bedrooms.

That night we slept together. Not in a sick way, but I held her, crying in my arms. I couldn't sleep, neither could she. I ran my hands through her brown hair until I heard her fall asleep. Eventually I dozed off.

I woke up screaming. I was having a dream... a weird dream about Chris and Jack. Chris was raping me in my dream, and Jack came up and saved me. I shook my head. This whole situation was messed up. I was wearing the same thing as I had been wearing the day before, I fell asleep in the clothes. I walked out to my car that next saturday morning and grabbed my bag. Pulling my cell out I saw I had one missed call. I listened to it; it was Jack. "Meet me over at my house tomorrow around 3pm..." I clicked the phone off.

When I walked back inside my parents were eating breakfast together.

"Dear, are you hungry?" My mother asked me while she scrambled some eggs. I shook my head.

I started walking away. My dad grabbed my arm and I jumped. He looked at me with concern. "Is something wrong?" he lowered his eyes to me and set his coffee down.

"No, dad. I'm fine. You just... startled me." I gave him a fake smile before running up to shower. I threw on some sweatpants and a tank top, threw my long blonde hair up in a ponytail. The entire time I couldn't stop thinking about everything that happened the night before, my stomach was uneasy.

I stopped in to where my sister was still asleep. It was almost 2 in the afternoon now and she was still resting on the bed. Normally my sister was the type to be up and doing her homework already, I was usually the one still in bed after partying all night... I closed the door silently and began heading downstairs. I'd thrown Jack's sister's clothes in a bag and had my cell in my pocket.

"I'll be back later..." and I was on the way to Jacks.
Old 05-06-2008, 08:52 PM   #78
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I had a terrible hang over in the morning and my hand was swollen. I was glad that my old man was out on a fishing trip with his beer bodies this weekend. He would have gotten all over me about my hand and the way I looked. I played some video games online and some breakfeast and went upstairs to take a long bath.

The door bell ringing woke me up, I looked at the clock and saw it was after 3pm. Fuck, Sienna was already her and I hand't gotten a chance to get ready or thing about what I was going to say to her. I wrapped a towel around my waist the water still dripping from my body and ran downstairs and opened the door. I said, "I'm glad you came, we need to talk. Come inside and have a seat on the coach."
Old 05-07-2008, 07:01 AM   #79
lildefect

I walked inside looking around as Jack opened the door for me. "Here, Jack. I have your sister's clothes, they are in this bag." I handed the bag over to him.

I didn't notice his father anywhere around. I slowly moved over to the couch and took a seat. I peered over at Jack, half naked and dripping wet. I looked down.

I waited for Jack to say something, anything. I didn't know what to say.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:27 PM   #80
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I could tell that Sienna hadn't gotten much sleep last night she looked exhausted. I took the bag from her and saying, "Thanks", and then walked beside her to the coach. She sat down and didn't say a word, she wasn't looking at me either which made me feel a bit nervous. I tossed the bag on a chair and sat on the couch with her but not too close.

I said, "Listen Sienna, I know things got a bit carried away between us last night and I'm sorry. We really need to give each other another chance, I think we'd make a good couple. Also, think what it would do to both of our reputations at school if we're not together. All of the guys will think your a slut and the girls will be calling you a bitch behind your back if you break up with me after what I did for you at the party. You know what I'm saying is true. If the guys think I clocked Chris for nothing they'll give me hell. I probably get hell from the coach anyways."

I moved slightly closer to Sienna on the coach but we were still a foot apart.