Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-16-2008, 01:27 PM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The slave & the commander

Why couldn't we talk about a middle line between rape and abuse of power ?
Let's say you have an important job in a company, and several ladies are under your orders. You know you have the power to put them under pressure if you want. You have the power to really piss them off by drowning them under tons & tons of work.

Would you enjoy it ?
Could it be the way for your mind to be more creative in real rape simulations ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 02:23 PM   #2
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)

Interesting topic!
Pleasure Junkie
ControlPhreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 05:48 PM   #3
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
You have the power to really piss them off by drowning them under tons & tons of work.
Cause thats what I wanna do.. get an office filled with women mad at me and plotting against me...

I know several secre...er... administrative assistants.. And they are devious devious women....I wouldn't want to be on their bad side.. regardless of what my "Extra curricular" fantasies might be

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 05:50 PM   #4
Sephy

Sephy Level 2 (200+)Sephy Level 2 (200+)Sephy Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via MSN to Sephy Send a message via Yahoo to Sephy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragman View Post
Cause thats what I wanna do.. get an office filled with women mad at me and plotting against me...

I know several secre...er... administrative assistants.. And they are devious devious women....I wouldn't want to be on their bad side.. regardless of what my "Extra curricular" fantasies might be
Now we're talking REAL power. lmao.
Old 04-16-2008, 05:54 PM   #5
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

Plus.. you know.. they are the only ones who know how I like my damn coffee!(JOKING!!! )

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 09:05 AM   #6
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragman View Post

This is pretty true in my experience. There's plenty of resentment, and plenty of time to dwell on it with other women who share the same resentments. They can come up with devious plans as a result of knowing more than you might think about your personal life. Have you ever heard the way some of those women talk when discussing their bosses/managers (smoke break/local lunch spot/anywhere they figure it's safe to complain)? It's often some fairly malicious shit

That said I've almost always been in positions of power over teams of men and women and had an assistant. Men are generally more submissive than women in team environments (MANY men lack self confidence, more than women anyway), the really cocky ones are usually put in there place through peer pressure and lose all that grandiose self-esteem they started with. Women tend to "stick to their guns" when other team members start reacting negatively to their attempts at dominating the group. These women are almost invariably referred to as "that bitch so-and-so" behind their backs, by other more competent women. You can see this basic behavior on your average reality show, people are individuals etc, but group dynamics are usually pretty predictable. But it can be fun "coincidentally" asking several women to perform tasks around the office and watching them do as you asked. It's less fun knowing they could just as easily be dudes as they're simply doing typical office things their boss asked them to.

I've never asked anyone to do anything inappropriate, but occasionally telling separate women to grab you a coffee, pull some files, finish some work that's due, do some photocopying/meeting prep, make some calls, and tidy up their desk - and then look around the office at 4 - 6 attractive women doing stuff you told them to do, is still a fun thrill. Sadly I work from home these days .

Obviously the gender based comments above are generalized statements made from one persons subjective experience. Meaning if all you have to say is "not all (insert gender here) behave like that" don't bother, I know. But perhaps others have done something similar in positions of authority or observed someone in authority playing similar games. It's really just power tripping more subtly than threats or whatnot. Which will either get you fired, end you up in an HR office, or at the very least leave you with one very pissed-off soon to be ex-employee.

Again, I can only speak from my perspective. I certainly never tried anything that could remotely fall under recognized sexual harassment on for size, HR seemed pretty anti SH by the time I was joining the workforce. And encouraging anyone who felt "uncomfortable" to speak with them. There was even longer SH training for management focusing on every imaginable scenario that could be construed as SH and how bad they'd make your life if you did any of it.
Pleasure Junkie
ControlPhreak is offline   Reply With Quote