Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-18-2014, 11:59 AM   #21
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

They remove the gag. And hold their cocks in front of your face were you can see them. Two or about average size, one is a little bit more than about ten inches and the final one is about twelve inches and super thick.
"Now bitch say exactly what you were told to say or it will be worse for you." You feel a hard slap of leather strike your ass. "Now what do you say?"
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 09:23 PM   #22
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The first thing I do when the gag comes out is to beg, "Please don't hurt me... please don't hurt me..." I remember what I was told to say but it takes me a while to process it. That slap on my butt really encouraged me to speed it up. "Alright alright! I'm sorry for being a cocktease! Please let me go, I won't do it again! I won't even go to the police if you let me go."

It then occurred to me that I forgot about the cock sucking part. I have sucked cock before but I have always been very picky about whose cock I put in my mouth. Now I am face to face with several cocks, with that big one being the most intimidating. But what can I do when I am tied up, unable to go anywhere, completely at my captors' mercy.
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 11:45 PM   #23
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"She seems to need a reminder, get the python." The men all grin and you see one of them bring an ten inch vibrating dildo. They all grin as another one shows you a small bottle of lubricant then walks behind you. You feel it being poured into your ass hole.

Then before you can protest you feel it thrust into your ass with one mighty shove and then turned on. The dildo spins around in your ass hole going round and round while the men slap your face with their cocks.

"Now bitch do you think you can remember what your supposed to say. You better because until you make us all cum its staying in your ass." One brushes his cock against your lips and then steps away.

"Now I beleive you have something you want to say to all of us."
Old 07-19-2014, 09:29 AM   #24
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"AAAAH!" The oversized dildo stretches my ass painfully. My eyes are wide, tears flowing down my cheeks, my body writhing violently. Eventually I stop screaming even as the dildo continues to drill my ass, which is also the point where the men remind me what my line is. "Please... please let me suck all your cocks." I say softly with my eyes closed.
Old 07-19-2014, 04:05 PM   #25
Larzaius
Privileged Member

They gather all around your face.
"Get sucking slut, the longer you take the more fun we have with you." To prove his point one pushes the dildo deeper in your ass. As you go to scream one shoves hos cock in your mouth. The one with the knife goes behind you.
"Don't Move cunt" he orders as he slowly starts cutting down the back of your shirt. "Just keep your lips on our cocks and you''ll be fine.
Old 07-20-2014, 10:05 AM   #26
The Busty Maid

That long, hard cock goes deep into my mouth, causing me to gag. I have no choice but to suck on it, my eyes shut tight as I cringe. In and out the man's cock slides between my lips, getting harder and harder, effectively cutting off any more protests from me other than a futile shaking of my head that is restricted by the rod repeatedly thrusting in my mouth. The dildo in my ass only adds to my humiliation but now that I feel my shirt being cut open from behind, I know this is about to get worse.
Old 07-20-2014, 02:20 PM   #27
Larzaius
Privileged Member

He slowly cuts off the back of your shirt and slowy goes down towards your skirt. You can hear the fabric being torn away.
"Suck those cocks you little cocktease, make them all cum you better start learning to go back and forth between them.
The one in your mouth pulls out leaving space for his buddies.
"What do you think guys she already has a vibrator in her pussy and her ass, think those nipples of her deserve attention."
"I've got the buds," you hear another says while rubbing his cock against your lips.
The huge one slaps your face, "Come on bitch I'm not anywhere near cumming."
The one behind you tears off your skirt and walks in front
"Suck us all slut, because beleive me we can make it even worse for you. Ricky go get the camera"
Old 07-21-2014, 09:52 AM   #28
The Busty Maid

Right now, my shirt is barely able to hang on to my body while my skirt has been completely removed, giving the men a good look at my pussy where the vibrator still runs. I take the nearest cock into my mouth and begin sucking as hard as I can, not sure whether to work on it until it spews its load or switch to the next guy once the current one is fully erect. I pause briefly between sucking each cock to breathe, then turn my mouth to another cock. The problem with this method though is that it takes longer to make any of them cum than if I focus solely on just one guy, but I keep going this way.

Of course, as much as I want them to let me go after a satisfactory blowjob, I have a feeling this is just the beginning.
Old 07-21-2014, 10:13 AM   #29
Larzaius
Privileged Member

You feel the vibes in you increasing and you see the cocks around you hardinging but not to the level where they are about to cum. Your head is then violenty turned where you see that you are being filmed.
"Beg for our cocks you little tease, beg for them in all your slutty holes," You hear a ripping sound as your top is ripped off. You see another one approaching you with what look like clip ons with small metalic buds attached.
"Look her nipples are already sticking out." He says turning on the buds and running them over your nipples. You feel the vibration brushing over your nipples and then the harsh pain as they clipped on to each one.
"Now admit you're a cock teasing slut and beg us to fill all your holes with our cocks. Because it can still get worse for you." As he speaks you observe all our cocks getting harder.
Old 07-21-2014, 01:24 PM   #30
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

Some weights are added to each one of those clips. Causing more pain running throughout your body, but u think only of sucking those cocks!!!
Ltfc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 03:42 PM   #31
Larzaius
Privileged Member

When the camera starts filming your humiliation, my buddy Bobby loses it and starts cunning in your mouth. He is like a firehose he won't stop and you realize you can either swallow or choke. The camera picking up cum dribbling down your chin and splashes on your face when he finally pulls out.
Old 07-21-2014, 09:19 PM   #32
The Busty Maid

I scream, "AAAH! STOP!" The combination of the weight on the clips pulling my nipples down, the camera filming everything and being forced to suck all these cocks, a large dose of pain and humiliation that I never thought I will receive, is utterly agonizing. I struggle frantically but those weights, along with my large breasts swinging as I turn my torso, only increases the pain. It is around this time when Bobby silences me with a load of cum that starts overflowing in my mouth. I choke on its frightening quantity at first, then I swallow it.

"Please... no more..." The begging will be useless, I know it. I must say what they want me to say or they will make me suffer even more. "Please fill my holes with your cocks." I reluctantly say to them, trying to avoid eye contact.
Old 07-22-2014, 12:08 AM   #33
Larzaius
Privileged Member

One of them goes behind you and cuts you down,you also feel the sharp knife cut the twist ties.
"First slut, we want a nice video of you playing with yourself while begging us all to fuck you. Convince the camera what a cock tease you are, the toys stay inside unless you fuck yourself with them and if you don't we'll make it worse for you.

To demonstrate how it could get worse one of them smacks your ass with his belt. "Now get to it, slut, beg for cock while playing with yourself. Use the toys to fuck yourself once we have it on video we'll give you a little break," The men smile and give thumbs up while another smacks your sore titties.
Old 07-22-2014, 09:52 AM   #34
The Busty Maid

While sobbing, I pull out the dildo in my ass. It is still coated with lubricant but re-insertion is not likely to be a pain free experience. I slide out the vibrator in my pussy and slowly slide it back in, then out again. I pull it out all the way and rub it over the outside of my pussy before gently pushing it back in. My other hand is trying unsteadily to get the dildo back into my butt, only managing to push it halfway in. "Please fuck me. I'm a slutty cock tease. I want to suck all your cocks." I say softly and with some hesitation, hoping that they will be satisfied.

My nipples are aching so badly, I wish I can let go of the toys just for a moment to remove those clips and weights. But no, I have received enough torture to know that doing anything these men did not tell me to do is a very bad idea. I am ready to do anything they want if it leads to the end of this ordeal or even a temporary relief from the pain and humiliation.
Old 07-22-2014, 10:53 AM   #35
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"That's good slut, look you're even getting a little wet down there" the camera man told her without really caring to check. The point was humiliation to teach the little cock tease a lesson. Another one walked behind her helping her push more of the dildo in her ass.
The one with the huge cock started smacking it against her face and tounge.
"Moan slut, moan while you lick and suck me," we could see the humliation and fear on her face.
"Don't worry baby, we'll fuck you" I tell her smacking her ass. "And then when we're done fucking you here, we're going to take you back to that bar you came from, the one were you dickteased your drinks and allow all those frustrated cocks to get a peice of what you've been denying them." You feel the dildo pushed further in your ass.
"She's almost ready," then to add to your humiliation you hear another one reading your name to off camera but more then loud enough to hear.
"Now Busty, you will tell all the men you teased where you live and you'll beg them to gang rape you whenever they want." Another smack of leather is given as motivation to obey. "Then we'll have some fucken fun"
Old 07-22-2014, 09:19 PM   #36
The Busty Maid

"Mmmm..." I moan as I lick that big cock though the dildo being thrust into my ass interrupted me before I can start sucking the cock. Once again it stretches the hole painfully, and once again I silently wish these men will stop tormenting me.

Their latest request is just cruel, but the sting of that leather slapping my rear end forces me to do it. I turn to the camera and announce my address, followed by "You can come visit me, and gang rape me whenever you want."

(Btw, should I come up with a name for my character? Busty doesn't sound like an actual name.)
Old 07-23-2014, 08:57 AM   #37
Larzaius
Privileged Member

(It was a crude remark, but sure name your character)

"That's a good little cock tease," A blanket is laiid on the ground , "Now it's time for your film fuck debut," You are thrown to where the blanket is. Your pussy already sore as one of them crawls between your legs. He pulls you towards him his cock pushing into your pussy.
"Yeah look how easy it slides in," he tells you not caring if it's true or not.. The two others kneel close. "Come on slut show my buddies how much you want their cocks." They grin pulling on the weights on the vibrating buds.
Old 07-23-2014, 09:50 AM   #38
The Busty Maid

(On second thought, Busty sounds fine. The men don't know my name anyway.)

I lie on the blanket and surrender myself to whoever fucks me. The vibrator has made me wet enough for easy entry. The cock goes deep inside me, causing me to let out a moan. Not that I am enjoying this, I am going along with the fucking because resistance is futile. "Don't hurt me any more. I'll do whatever you say. You can fuck me as long as you want." I am not even stopping them from fiddling with those weights on my nipples even though my hands are no longer tied.
Old 07-23-2014, 10:14 AM   #39
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Smile for the camera and get to work on those cocks by your face." he orders pushing into fucking you harder. One of them seems to great pleasure on pulling on the weights attached to your nipples. "Yeah Busty slut, I hope you like that name, because that's what all the men you've cockteased are going to be calling you as they use you like you want to be used. "Go ahead Busty introduce yourself to the camera and tell the man how you want to be used, tell them your darkest dirtiest fantasy." As he fucks you the others are slapping your breasts. Their cocks growing harder by your face.
"You better do it cunt, otherwise we'll hang you up by your nipples."
Old 07-23-2014, 09:19 PM   #40
The Busty Maid

By now my pussy is clenching around the man's cock. I am breathing deeply while turning towards the camera. "I am a busty slut. I want to be fucked in all three holes while you play with my big tits. I want to suck your cocks and swallow your cum. My body is your plaything, to be used for pleasure whenever you want." My captors have reduced me to a submissive state, prompting me to think of my own slutty lines for the camera. When I am done talking to the camera, I start licking the tips of the cocks next to my face, then slowly take them into my mouth one at a time. The ones not getting sucked receive handjobs as long as they are within reach.